Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship (33887 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by macrichie(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2012
It's not impossible to get a girl who is already taken.
People don't always choose who they fall in love with and there are times the object of your affection is already in a relationship. However, just because a person is in a relationship does not mean that there is no chance for you. By approaching a situation like this with care, you can improve your odds of getting with the girl you are interested in. If you approach her in the right way, aren't too pushy and position yourself in the best possible light as a potential match, you can get the girl even if she's currently seeing someone.

Difficulty:
Moderate
Instructions

Talk to her even after she mentions that she has a boyfriend. Let her know that you are interested in getting to know her better as a person. Ask her questions about herself instead of making overt advances. Find out what she does for a living, what she does for fun or about things she hopes to do some day.

Give her your phone number. Put the power in her hands so she can decide whether or not she is interested in getting to know you better or in hanging out with you. This allows you to make a move and express interest in her without putting pressure on her by asking for her number instead.

Find ways to spend time with her. Invite her out to do things. If she expresses worry about this, tell her outright that you only want to hang out as friends. Don't put pressure on her by trying to date her when she's involved, but find ways to spend time together. Ask her to do things with a large group of friends such as going out to a movie or a game. This allows you to hang out without putting the encounter in a date atmosphere.

Find ways to let the girl know that you possess qualities or characteristics that she is looking for in a partner, especially if they are qualities her boyfriend lacks. For instance, if she complains about her boyfriend's lack of interest in physical activities, ask her to spend some time together going for a run, playing tennis or some other mutually engaging activity.

Be direct and let her know that you're interested if the friendship continues to blossom but she does not seem to show any signs of breaking up with her boyfriend. If you try and plant seeds in her head about the unsuitability of her boyfriend and talk poorly about him, she will see what you are doing and it will only build resentment towards you in the event that the couple does eventually break up. Just let her know that you would be interested in taking her out on a real date sometime if she becomes available.

Tips & Warnings

Be aware that there is a possibility of a lot of drama as a result of a breakup, as well as possible conflict with her ex-boyfriend or even her friends. Also, always make sure that you have real feelings for the girl. Some men are interested in women who are unavailable simply because they are unavailable. Make sure this isn't what's causing your attraction before you start trying to date a woman who is already seeing someone.
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by tellwisdom: 7:38am On May 13, 2012
Who b dis mumu Fr goodness sake??
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by 4wardever(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2012
@Poster, thanks for this tip. I think wd start with your babe... She sure wd enjoy my fresh meat. grin
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by ortopazz(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2012
just when i was seeing the sense innit, u cald d op a mumu, if u get bera yans drop am na
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2012
Only dumb and insecure niggas would do shit like that. Why put yourself through the bullshit?

Happy trolling! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:17am On May 13, 2012
mmhh..so much for scooping anoda guy's chick. Nyc 1.
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by 190: 11:00am On May 13, 2012
Home wrecker alert # Home wrecker alert
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by slimyem: 11:42am On May 13, 2012
nice points!
....but the AIM at which its directed at is so LAME!
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2012
Just like a man, a woman will not go where she doesn't want to go.

Spare us the "promote cheating" bull.
Billions of women in the world....go find one...that's SINGLE.
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by tommyboy345: 6:35pm On May 13, 2012
@ macrichie ..

why not give ur GF's number and practicalised what u said. tongue tongue
oh!, better still is ur mum still married to your dad i would like to take her from him grin grin grin
no hard feelings guy
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by Ozegbe(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2012
OK lets assume this crap works. Now after following your advice, i finally got her to be my babe. Then somebody comes here and read thesame bullcrap and gets the babe back from me. So my question when will the circle end?
I think a better topic should be how to keep/sustain your relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by OK2NV3: 7:54pm On May 13, 2012
99% of girls I have dated or been with casually had some quasi-relationship going on, to which we both knew I knew.

Most girls in a relationship are never satisfied, they expect the relationship to be always on that first 2week high. So whenever they settle with a guy they begin to see greener pastures outside. That's how women are , they are not easy to please.

But the hardest chic to scoop is that lone girl. Chances are that you would hardly see a young lady not in one form of relationship, and chances are even slimmer if she is actually a very attractive lady. But once such gems are found they are the hardest to woo. These ladies are the cream of the crop, they are confident of themselves and don't need a man's approval, they are virtuous and the best friend a man can have because being confident they also must be intelligent and independent.

So, scooping from another man's nest is the easiest thing to do (as for me).
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by Beetwo(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2012
Op, l admire ya post, its seems you were once in dat situation bfor, imagine d girl of your dream wit anoda man who in d end may even break ha heart, instead of foldin ya arms to watch ha passby you, is better you let ha know should in case, because lots of girl are said to be in a relationship, but wit who? @ dos callin for d op's head, he didnt say it is a win-win situation, but should in case anytin happen, and she finds more above ha man, she might decided to give you a chance. So wat d op is sayin is dat, you should juz follow ya heart instead of givin up on d woman of your dream. Juz ma own tak sha.
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by richy5(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2012
Go hit her with a sledge hammer..
hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!hun!vv
Re: How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 14, 2012
OK/2/NV:
99% of girls I have dated or been with casually had some quasi-relationship going on, to which we both knew I knew.

Most girls in a relationship are never satisfied, they expect the relationship to be always on that first 2week high. So whenever they settle with a guy they begin to see greener pastures outside. That's how women are , they are not easy to please.

But the hardest chic to scoop is that lone girl. Chances are that you would hardly see a young lady not in one form of relationship, and chances are even slimmer if she is actually a very attractive lady. But once such gems are found they are the hardest to woo. These ladies are the cream of the crop, they are confident of themselves and don't need a man's approval, they are virtuous and the best friend a man can have because being confident they also must be intelligent and independent.

So, scooping from another man's nest is the easiest thing to do (as for me).

mchew. fuckery. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.