Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest (5079 Views)

72 Virgins Boko Haram Are Dying For: See D Real Pictures / Clem! Clem! / Ituen And Tessy's Company Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
Here comes the picture of MIGINES[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
our One and Only CLEM
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
clem

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2007
TOPE

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
TESSY

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by omen: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
I am sure these guys are from Igbo land, cos Igbo people sabi chop.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
OMEN

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
ENNYLUV

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2007
FREEZY

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
IWAJAY

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
INXX

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2007
BIGGERBOY

Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by omen: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
What do you have to say about your picture i posted OMEN[quote][/quote]

Men I be fine boy now, check it out. Just that I wanted to pee that time.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by omen: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
Inxx is that your obituary announcement?
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2007
if INXX catch you ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by omen: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2007
showbobo:

if INXX catch you ehn grin grin grin grin

I am not the one that posted the pic.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by topeteadr(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2007
Showbobo thank GOD say i dey use my phone dey browse. If i should check the pics and see they are ugly, u're dead.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by topeteadr(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2007
Showbobo thank GOD say i dey use my phone dey browse. If i should check the pics and see they are ugly, u're dead.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2007
you're missing out.you need to see your picture and others,pretty boy grin grin
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by Aduks(f): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2007
U guys are really funny.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by Aduks(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2007
U guys are really funny.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by qtee(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2007
i feel lyk throwing up, those pics r disgusting
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by tessybaby(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2007
buhahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin
cheiiiiiiiiiii
i don die today

my own better oh
check out tope and clemcy

where did all these people go to? come and see ur pics

@showbobo
u try ya
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by mellow(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2007
Beautiful people. I never knew tessbaby is as beatiful as this or is it a photoshop effect?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by karlken(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2007
what of seun? grin grin
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kai, the first pix is disgusting
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by Migines(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2007
Wat can i say? I'm geting cuter by d day.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2007
karl ken:

what of seun? grin grin

Na you go post seun picture no be me.i no wan serve BAN again.

ugonna0071:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kai, the first pix is disgusting

Yes sweetie,Migines is disgusting.i promise they wont see your picture*Even though Migines is even cuter than you*

Migines:

What can i say? I'm geting cuter by d day.

I wonder what you looked like before grin
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by topeteadr(m): 3:38am On Nov 16, 2007
Showbobo, i never believed u were this dumb.
You are having inconsistence of logic or common sense nowadays.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by showbobo(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2007
Tope u don start again.i leave you in the hands of OMEN.
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by tessybaby(f): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2007
where on earth is clemcy let her come and see her pic

@showbobo
why did u not post the pic of the only NL opposition leader naijagurly

patiently waiting for this pic

@migines
men, how did u like my pic? do i need more or less slimming tea?
Re: Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2007
ah showbobo ,you be bad boy oooooooooooo grin

Migines i never knew you were this handsome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#no-bra Day: Joke / Odunlade Adekola Memes / Top 7 Wowo Nigeria Comedian's List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.