Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? (16935 Views)

Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by lilkech(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2012
so because e dey front page we nor go hear word again abi

all of una wey been yap me 4 dis thread dey really madt
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by oweniwe(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2012
lilkech: FIREWOOD: fast

STOVE: faster

GAS: fastest

hey, pls sharap. Who tell u stove is faster than firewood? A well set fireplace can cook a big pot of rice in 15 minutes. I'm telling u from experience. That's why d woods are adjusted often so d food won't burn
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by lilkech(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2012
^^^

FIREWOOD ?

BIG POT ?

15 MINUTES ?

. . . g u y . . . abeg re-phrase ya statement shap shap. i agree dat firewood cooks fast but not like that.

so pipo still dey talk ?

all of una wey dey talk say firewood sweet pass never even practicalize am 4 una village b4.

make una try set gas, stove & firewood take cook better food (nor b indomie o) then let a third party (someone who's not aware of ur ongoing test) taste them in three different plates.

untill you try the above, you would never understand the simplicity of my argument.
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by komek(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2012
When my grandma was alive,​ like going τ̅☺ †ђξ village nt because of anyting bt becos of †ђξ taste from †ђξ food she used τ̅☺ cook then. Firewood food D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make sense jare.
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by rekiss: 2:35am On May 24, 2012
Hello
My name is Natalie and i am good looking girl and i am seeking tolerance, kind, honest and sincere man for relationship. a man that will love me and make me happy in life and i will be able to love and respect him in return. therefore i am sincerely seek for that special man who will make my life completed as a woman , please simple write me back so that we could know better, while longing to get your reply, nataliesimonx2z@yahoo.com
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by infogenius(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2012
Firewood brings out the sense in the food..
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by komek(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2012
rekiss:

Hello
My name is Natalie and i am good looking girl and i am seeking tolerance, kind, honest and sincere man for relationship. a man that will love me and make me happy in life and i will be able to love and respect him in return. therefore i am sincerely seek for that special man who will make my life completed as a woman , please simple write me back so that we could know better, while longing to get your reply, nataliesimonx2z@yahoo.com

U̶̲̥̅̊ need help sha
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2012
rekiss:

Hello

then you'll tell us you are in a refugee camp somewhere in zambia cos you lost your dads property to the government. And that you need some money to start life again.

I have countless of scammers like you sending me mails.
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by FILEBE(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2012
rekiss:

Hello

craze dey wory u! U wan scam us 4 here? I have seen dis sam story many times in my email too! bloody scammer!
Re: Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? by AVVS(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
i think it's charcoal cos when i do barbecue with it...it tastes awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Do You Keep Your Soup Frozen Before Considering It Not Eatable Again? / Oil Splashing When Frying Fish. / The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.