Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? (909 Views)

The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by solarrate: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2007
Nairalanders, the time has come where we've got to let our leaders in govt know what we're lacking, what our pressing needs are and what effect these has had on our lives. Please include photographs, newspaper clippings and any relevant information to substantiate these. We need to provide them with information to help them prioritise and deliver what is required, when it's required.

On the other hand, we would like the leaders (local govt chairmen, governors, ministers etc) to respond informing us whether these amenities would be provided, when they would be provided, committing to the deadline for delivery and agreeing to be held accountable in the event that they default.

My fellow Nigerians, I believe we should be advising our leaders of what we need and not vice-versa. This would be of great value to True Servant Leaders.
Re: What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by chidichris(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2007
solarrate,
this thread am afraid is not yet existing.
you shld have started it with the pictures and whatever u deemed nice for the start.
if you want us to tell u and the officials what we lack, then it will be nice if u will ask us what do we have.
since we have nothing, it means we lack everything so i do not know about u. what do u have?
Re: What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by almondjoy(f): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2007
chidichris:

solarrate,
this thread am afraid is not yet existing.
you shld have started it with the pictures and whatever u deemed nice for the start.
if you want us to tell u and the officials what we lack, then it will be nice if u will ask us what do we have.
since we have nothing, it means we lack everything so i do not know about u. what do u have?

he he he he he he he he he grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy  Only Moses in the Bible could make water come out of rocks. You can't conjure up what you do not have. Even with fake pictures.

@solarrate,

Your leaders know what you need, but just do not care about giving it to you.
Re: What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by angel101(f): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
What is lacking? Lol!!!!!!! what is not?!
Re: What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2007
solarrate:

Nairalanders, the time has come where we've got to let our leaders in govt know what we're lacking, what our pressing needs are and what effect these has had on our lives. Please include photographs, newspaper clippings and any relevant information to substantiate these. We need to provide them with information to help them prioritise and deliver what is required, when it's required.
On the other hand, we would like the leaders (local govt chairmen, governors, ministers etc) to respond informing us whether these amenities would be provided, when they would be provided, committing to the deadline for delivery and agreeing to be held accountable in the event that they default.

My fellow Nigerians, I believe we should be advising our leaders of what we need and not vice-versa. This would be of great value to True Servant Leaders.

Great Idea. I was hoping there would be a website for such. Collect data on individual villages, pictures, videos and more so that those of us who are not in the country can look see and get involved the best we can to get things changed in that place. Tax season is around the corner. Majority of us contribute to organizations that help the poor in many other places, even there in africa. Charity begins at home, they say and would it not be great to start by helping to develop one's own village and then go on to help other peoples??

By the way, my village people still go to streams to get water and electricity seems to be only for the rich.
Re: What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by solarrate: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2007
@Kobojunkie

You're thinking what I'm thinking.
Re: What Are The Basic Infrastructural Needs Lacking In Your Village, Town Or State? by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
Cool, I am down if you are down @Solarate

(1) (Reply)

Lg Chairman Allegedly Orders Caning Of 65 Year Old Man . / Ncc Starts Compulsory Registration Of Sim Cards / BRAND NEW ARMOURED MITSIBUSHI PAJERO 3.2 L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.