Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,620 members, 7,834,037 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m (8803 Views)

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by phlame(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2012
This News made my day... grin grin grin .... Now I can sleep well... Bastard
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by miky(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2012
Gwazah: Some of us on nairaland talk lik wen we ar in de vilage. Insp. Claim of such amount is corect de world is not lik b4, even if he was havin notin nd can prov dat they must paid. What are de liabilities available 4 procuring a search wit out reason caurse? were is profesionality in de customs behavior? 2 beat a smugler? I beleiv most of us dont know de concept of law, arrest him charge him base on custom exercise & management act shikena! Y beat? Dat is unprofesional. A man can not fight six men even if he tak drugs, y claiming he was not complyin. They ar lucki neva 2 meet my type my men alone can do justice rada than their spokeman speakin tactically not knowin he is speakin wit de whole nation.

u dey mind the idiots, if this can happen to a so called rogue police as they claim.. i wonder what would happen to their irrelevant self, they could easily just throw civilian corpse in the bush and pretend it was robbery... the poor police man was not even given the benefit of doubt, life in nigeria is so cheap that citizens now can't differentiate what is right or wrong.. trying to kill a man over 2 million naira, 13 thousand dollars whether he is a thief or not; society can at times be judged by how u treat ur criminals... but i guess na govenment fault, so we can all go to sleep like normal..
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by ezer(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2012
feeqtee: The police are well known for thier corruption and the customs are the worst at this. They (customs) are sheeps in wolves clothing.
is that a compliment to 9ja customs? Maybe u meant WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING. @op, both stories are not related in anyway. They shud settle behind closed doors jor, like they've always do.
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by Bright2(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2012
The most anoying part of it is that both of them lies sound so real as if they graduated in telling lies. Which kind of security agent are this? God forbid.
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 14, 2012
'OBO N GBOBO GAGBON'
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by Beaf: 9:39pm On May 14, 2012
nakedall: so Beaf is back from mental checkup!

Statements like yours that attack others for no reason are expected from those like you who were born in the gutter.
Its mongrel behaviour.
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by crackhouse(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2012
noiseless: Boko haram v Alqueida = No "ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES"!
hehehe, na them them. In this case, accidental discharge just travelled and will be back later because it's uniform vs uniform. No mistakes this time. Whewww, na wa o
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf: How did the policeman acquire 2m?

He collected 20 naira 100,000 times before the end of the checkpoint era. It's his hard-earned money!!!!
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by olawahle: 10:31pm On May 14, 2012
i dont why i hate custom officers i hate the job i dont like them for anything...
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by kingsyiyke: 10:36pm On May 14, 2012
hahahahaha.....police insp. with his lie lie...na bizness he dey dat border area dey do come leave his work....see pol inspector wey his salary no reach 40k dey drive new camry come get 2m for piginhole, who come knw how much dey house and bank....jesus christ
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by betrani(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2012
Gwazah: Some of us on nairaland talk lik wen we ar in de vilage. Insp. Claim of such amount is corect de world is not lik b4, even if he was havin notin nd can prov dat they must paid. What are de liabilities available 4 procuring a search wit out reason caurse? were is profesionality in de customs behavior? 2 beat a smugler? I beleiv most of us dont know de concept of law, arrest him charge him base on custom exercise & management act shikena! Y beat? Dat is unprofesional. A man can not fight six men even if he tak drugs, y claiming he was not complyin. They ar lucki neva 2 meet my type my men alone can do justice rada than their spokeman speakin tactically not knowin he is speakin wit de whole nation.
ur type? So ur one of those criminal officers who man-handle and harass people but don't wish for the same treatment! Nigerian policemen account for 60% of criminal cases against the Nigerian citizenry "this; is so u feel wat pain an innocent bus driver gets shot, for not parting with d =N= 20 he perspired for all day! So u c what pain an innocent bystander that gets shot feels "in the name of accidental discharge", so u c hw it feels when u guys go about harrassing innocent Nigerians!
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by Gwazah(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2012
betrani: ur type? So ur one of those criminal officers who man-handle and harass people but don't wish for the same treatment! Nigerian policemen account for 60% of criminal cases against the Nigerian citizenry "this; is so u feel wat pain an innocent bus driver gets shot, for not parting with d =N= 20 he perspired for all day! So u c what pain an innocent bystander that gets shot feels "in the name of accidental discharge", so u c hw it feels when u guys go about harrassing innocent Nigerians!
i didn't get u. U mean de insp.shuld keep quiet since there is accidenta discharge? But u hav not kno if de policeman hav eva kill, how can u judge him on sin of odas? u peo always talk of 20 naira nd has 4goten wat is hapenin in abuja, a senator in nigeria can pay a whole state salary
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by KDULAR: 1:02am On May 15, 2012
Questions. Is it lawful for a civil servant (police for that matter) to be involved in any private business.
2. Is it lawful for any member of the security agency to travel outside of this country without permission? i know it carries a dismissal punishment.

3. we know well that salaries of police has increased however,how did a police inspector have 2 million sum in his car?!!
4. There is a level of impunity that goes with the police job world over and worse than usual, in Nigeria the police guy would have behaved worse than is even being captured in this report.
The brutality is uncalled for however, when arrest is to be made ( in this case, custom) and there is any resistance( and in this case the police inspector) the arrestor has all the right to use any means available to bring the suspect into custody. it is under this guise that brutality is meted on Nigerians day in and out including this offr. Long and short, based on the inspectors statemenr]t, he is supposed to be dismissed from the police and the customs offr needs to be reprimanded.

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by lastpage: 2:17am On May 15, 2012
^^^^You make the most sense.
Thank you.

Lastpage!

BTW: I would not be surprised, (knowing the kind of liars Policemen are) that this Policeman does not even have a single Naira in his pigeon hole!
You would rather kill a Nigerian Policeman than "separate him" from one thousand naira that is his own! grin grin
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by cinorita(f): 6:57am On May 15, 2012
A policeman with 2m naira! what are the custom officers saying about the money?
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by abbeymighty(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2012
Who knows, may he has done similar to some one. Nemesis
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by pek(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2012
There is a salient point we have missed so far. The police officer claim that the 1.9 cfa is for the wife who deals on oil and gas. Good, how come it is in cfa and not naira? What was the money meant for? Is she into oil bunkering or smuggling?
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by zuzuonyi: 8:57am On May 15, 2012
Dog chop dog. Very comforting. Next story please!!!
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by StellaBella(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2012
There are two sides of a story and the truth. God help us all.
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2012
pay back is a bitc.h . wat a man does lives with him, only God know hw many innocent civilian that policeman for don extort
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by gulfer: 10:20am On May 15, 2012
crusifis: pay back is a bitc.h . wat a man does lives with him, only God know hw many innocent civilian that policeman for don extort
This LIFE ala Wale Adenuga!
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by SIRNIMS(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2012
This story is like the below storyline.

Japanese couple in a hot argument

Husband : Sukitaki
Wife replies : Kowanini!
Husband replies : Toka a anji rodi roumi yakoo!
Wife on her knees literally begging : Mimi nakoundinda tinkouji!
Husband replies angrily : Na miaou kina tim kouji
Wife: chingogi
Husband : Yu ishna yukan nayi

And you leave your busy schedules of work to read this as if you understand Japanese?.
Hahaha me too do not understand either, I just wanted to test my new email account and prickle the inherent sense of humour some of us have.
Re: Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m by baslone: 1:12pm On May 15, 2012
miky: Sick minds many of you here, in a civilized country with civilized citizens the custom officers would be in jail right now!! "OJ Simpson is presently doing a lengthy time in prison for just beating the thieves who stole his baseball trophy and paraphernalia from his house, and collecting it back"". Maybe y'all should think about the possibility of this happening to you; of course when this can happen to the almighty corrupt, crooked, police who are u rats??

You papa nah police man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Humiliates APC In Dala, Faggea, Kwale Lgs, Kano State (photos) / Nigeria Stagnates While The Power Rotates. Who Are We Doing? By Samuel Akinnuga / Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.