Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pls I Kindly Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Kindly Need Help (2449 Views)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / Should I Marry An Illiterate? Kindly Advise / Kindly Return My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Kindly Need Help by frankgreat(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2012
my gf jst brokeup wiv me yestaday....am a guy of 25, am an IT professional, am wrkin wiv a gud IT firm, we av bin datin for less dan a yr nw..b4 we started dating she knew i ws an open guy, i luv sex nd romancing in relationshp..buh she tld me no sex if i really wanted her, so i agreed. lata in d relationshp, sumtys i ask 4 sex buh she turns me dwn nd i remember d prms i made nd i apologized...we av bin lik dis for less dan a yr( 5 mnths) i luved her so much nd i cared abt her lik av neva done wiv anyoda lady...buh all of a sudden her behavior changed? she tld me she dnt want to continue wiv anything romance in our relationshp nd i ws lik WOW!!! dats nt possible, we argued abt it, still avnt concluded yet b4 she sent me a txt...."baby am so sowie am doin dis, am nt treating u d way u r suppose to b treated, u deserve everytin a woman cn giv, buh am sowie i cnt do dat...its killing ma spiritual lyf, nd i want God in my life, i op u find a place in your hrt to forgive me lata in future, i still luv u so much....pls nairalanders, wah do u fink went wrng? ws i wrng or is dere sumtin else?
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2012
She is not your Juliet. . . Go and find your Juliet!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by ijebabe: 5:46pm On May 14, 2012
Why don't you ask her and find out? If you can't be in a relationship with no sex then let her go and find someone else undecided
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by frankgreat(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2012
we av agreed already dat no sex, buh d romance tin? dnt fink dats normal in any relationshp..ow cn u b in a relationshp nd u wont av ur romantic time?
ijebabe: Why don't you ask her and find out? If you can't be in a relationship with no sex then let her go and find someone else undecided
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by ijebabe: 5:52pm On May 14, 2012
frankgreat: we av agreed already dat no sex, buh d romance tin? dnt fink dats normal in any relationshp..ow cn u b in a relationshp nd u wont av ur romantic time?
People are different, I can't talk for her but what I know for sure is that forcing this on her will make her hate you in the future. She might feel making out with you is a temptation that would lead to sex and is trying to avoid it altogether. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good for you undecided
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2012
@OP
you will just become a shadow of your own self by accepting such deal as no sex before marriage when you OBVIOUSLY need the coochie like flies need shiit......so pls be real and find the words to let her know exactly how you feel.
also let her know that there is nothing wrong with waiting until marriage, SO LONG AS SHE USES HER HANDS FEET MOUTH BREASTS AND [b]A[/b]SS to try to "ease your pain".
remember to always ask her to pray before AND after she blesses you with her sweet touch.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you will just become a shadow of your own self by accepting such deal as no sex before marriage when you OBVIOUSLY need the coochie like flies need shiit......so pls be real and find the words to let her know exactly how you feel.
also let her know that there is nothing wrong with waiting until marriage, SO LONG AS SHE USES HER HANDS FEET MOUTH BREASTS AND [b]A[/b]SS to try to "ease your pain".
remember to always ask her to pray before AND after she blesses you with her sweet touch.

Why should a lady be coerced into sex? Using her hands and mouth is also sex. Let him leave her alone if he cant wait.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by LaParisienne(f): 6:11pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
also let her know that there is nothing wrong with waiting until marriage, SO LONG AS SHE USES HER HANDS FEET MOUTH BREASTS AND A[/b]SS to try to "ease your pain".
[b]remember to always ask her to pray before AND after she blesses you with her sweet touch.

Tu est vraiment drôle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tu vas bien, non?
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

Why should a lady be coerced into sex? Using her hands and mouth is also sex. Let him leave her alone if he cant wait.

bro it is not about coercing someone, it is all about being real and caring for your s[b]e[/b]xually frustrated partner. r7ship are 50/50 not just about ONE person's wishes against the others.

La Parisienne:
Tu est vraiment drôle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tu vas bien, non?

ouais ca va et toi? je viens juste de repondre à une de tes questions au sujet de ton mec et son devoir envers toi, mdr!!!!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro it is not about coercing someone, it is all about being real and caring for your s[b]e[/b]xually frustrated partner. r7ship are 50/50 not just about ONE person's wishes against the others.
Yeah but it's clear she doesn't want the sex. If relationship is 50/50 why should his own wish be forced on her? By constantly reminding her how sexually frustrated he is, trying to make her change her mind. . . Why?
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

Yeah but it's clear she doesn't want the sex. If relationship is 50/50 why should his own wish be forced on her? By constantly reminding her how sexually frustrated he is, trying to make her change her mind. . . Why?

bro the guy wants s[b]e[/b]x while she doesnt, so 50/50 is NOT HAVING S[b]E[/b]X but yet helping each other out. pretending that his needs are unimportant, while hers are, is wrong.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro the guy wants s[b]e[/b]x while she doesnt, so 50/50 is NOT HAVING S[b]E[/b]X but yet helping each other out. pretending that his needs are unimportant, while hers are, is wrong.
Helping each other out? That does not exist! It's either a yes to sex or a No to sex. . . Nothing like "Helping" each other out, against her wish! How long will that deception continue? Let him LEAVE her alone!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 14, 2012
^^ bro, there are many things gals can do that is NOT considered s[b]e[/b]x...... its all down to each and everyone's view of what being virgin is.......many will gladly use their mouth and call themselves virgin in a minute, other will even use their back door entrance and call themselves virgin...so the guy should discover what she is willing to do to "help" her man in this difficult times. lol!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ bro, there are many things gals can do that is NOT considered s[b]e[/b]x...... its all down to each and everyone's view of what being virgin is.......many will gladly use their mouth and call themselves virgin in a minute, other will even use their back door entrance and call themselves virgin...so the guy should discover what she is willing to do to "help" her man in this difficult times. lol!
In the case where she is not willing to "help" him what does he do? Keep preaching, until he baptizes and converts her to his sex ministry? This is what she said "baby am so sowie am doin dis, am nt treating u d way u r suppose to b treated, u deserve everytin a woman cn giv, buh am sowie i cnt do dat...its killing ma spiritual lyf, nd i want God in my life" In this case, what should be done?
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 14, 2012
^^his answer should simply be:" babe, there are many ways for us to come to an understanding and be together. i surely wouldnt want to take your virginity before marriage, BUT, as much as i am willing to compromise MY stand on premarital s[b]e[/b]x (for the good of our r/ship), you should also compromise and reach out to me. it's all about dedication and standing by the man you say you supposedly love,while sticking to your beliefs. YES, i can stay off s[b]e[/b]x until marriage, but i cant do it alone, i NEED YOUR HELP."
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^his answer should simply be:" babe, there are many ways for us to come to an understanding and be together. i surely wouldnt want to take your virginity before marriage, BUT, as much as i am willing to compromise MY stand on premarital s[b]e[/b]x (for the good of our r/ship), you should also compromise and reach out to me. it's all about dedication and standing by the man you say you supposedly love,while sticking to your beliefs. YES, i can stay off s[b]e[/b]x until marriage, but i cant do it alone, i NEED YOUR HELP."
Now, why on earth would you ask someone to compromise her stand on premarital sex, to make you happy? Sounds selfish. She has told him she CAN'T continue because she CANNOT compromise. . . How hard is it to move on?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Onegai(f): 8:43pm On May 14, 2012
frankgreat: my gf jst brokeup wiv me yestaday....am a guy of 25, am an IT professional, am wrkin wiv a gud IT firm, we av bin datin for less dan a yr nw..b4 we started dating she knew i ws an open guy, i luv sex nd romancing in relationshp..buh she tld me no sex if i really wanted her, so i agreed. lata in d relationshp, sumtys i ask 4 sex buh she turns me dwn nd i remember d prms i made nd i apologized...we av bin lik dis for less dan a yr( 5 mnths) i luved her so much nd i cared abt her lik av neva done wiv anyoda lady...buh all of a sudden her behavior changed? she tld me she dnt want to continue wiv anything romance in our relationshp nd i ws lik WOW!!! dats nt possible, we argued abt it, still avnt concluded yet b4 she sent me a txt...."baby am so sowie am doin dis, am nt treating u d way u r suppose to b treated, u deserve everytin a woman cn giv, buh am sowie i cnt do dat...its killing ma spiritual lyf, nd i want God in my life, i op u find a place in your hrt to forgive me lata in future, i still luv u so much....pls nairalanders, wah do u fink went wrng? ws i wrng or is dere sumtin else?

Dude, it's not about the sex. She's not that into you. Seriously, take it from me and ask any girl, heck look at yourself, when you don't like a girl, you can treat her anyhow and your behavior towards her will change. I know people who are celibate in their relationship, even when the guy asks for sex, the lady says no, BUT she does not break up with them. It's hard, but she doesn't love you, she merely likes you. You've agreed to no sex, and it's almost impossible for both parties not to try and push their boundaries. She's using God to break up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by coogar: 8:47pm On May 14, 2012
frankgreat: my gf jst brokeup wiv me yestaday....am a guy of 25, am an IT professional, am wrkin wiv a gud IT firm, we av bin datin for less dan a yr nw..b4 we started dating she knew i ws an open guy, i luv sex nd romancing in relationshp..buh she tld me no sex if i really wanted her, so i agreed. lata in d relationshp, sumtys i ask 4 sex buh she turns me dwn nd i remember d prms i made nd i apologized...we av bin lik dis for less dan a yr( 5 mnths) i luved her so much nd i cared abt her lik av neva done wiv anyoda lady...buh all of a sudden her behavior changed? she tld me she dnt want to continue wiv anything romance in our relationshp nd i ws lik WOW!!! dats nt possible, we argued abt it, still avnt concluded yet b4 she sent me a txt...."baby am so sowie am doin dis, am nt treating u d way u r suppose to b treated, u deserve everytin a woman cn giv, buh am sowie i cnt do dat...its killing ma spiritual lyf, nd i want God in my life, i op u find a place in your hrt to forgive me lata in future, i still luv u so much....pls nairalanders, wah do u fink went wrng? ws i wrng or is dere sumtin else?

if she's not giving you sex, find another babe.
i dunno why you guys become cry-babies over little issues.
she doesn't buy what you are selling, move on to the next one already.

for all you know, she might be giving it to another man by the side.
these naija babes are sheisty and cannot be trusted. so brain up and stop
crying over spilt milk.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by frankgreat(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2012
mehn!!! av tot of d same tin too...am so confused...mayb dere is sum1else already....pls o, is dere any relationshp dat dey dnt av romance? pls ansa me abeg
Onegai:

Dude, it's not about the sex. She's not that into you. Seriously, take it from me and ask any girl, heck look at yourself, when you don't like a girl, you can treat her anyhow and your behavior towards her will change. I know people who are celibate in their relationship, even when the guy asks for sex, the lady says no, BUT she does not break up with them. It's hard, but she doesn't love you, she merely likes you. You've agreed to no sex, and it's almost impossible for both parties not to try and push their boundaries. She's using God to break up with you.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by cowgurl: 9:01pm On May 14, 2012
It's frigin obvious Frankgreat, u wanted sex n she didn't so the relationship cam 2 an end leaving u both in hurt. But I must commend u both dou, u 4 respectin er feelings n her 4 stickin 2 wat she wants n I do op lessons v bin learnt from al this.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by frankgreat(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2012
is dere any relationshp dat u knw dat dey dnt av romantic time....av agreed wiv her dat no sex, buh wat is d diff btw me nd her male frnds if no romance?
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by frankgreat(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2012
u dnt get...we av agreed on no sex, nd i av stoped demandin
cowgurl: It's frigin obvious Frankgreat, u wanted sex n she didn't so the relationship cam 2 an end leaving u both in hurt. But I must commend u both dou, u 4 respectin er feelings n her 4 stickin 2 wat she wants n I do op lessons v bin learnt from al this.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by cowgurl: 9:56pm On May 14, 2012
frankgreat: is dere any relationshp dat u knw dat dey dnt av romantic time....av agreed wiv her dat no sex, buh wat is d diff btw me nd her male frnds if no romance?
Like seriously? Then u shud b well pleased d relationship ended then or wud u rada force her? Just let it slide cos it's obvious she's not willing to consent be it cos of her Spirituality or otherwise, that's all I can say. N now to ansa ur first question candidly, I don't kno of any but I do kno of som girls who jilted their relationship 4 similar reasons cos they got scared dy myt give in wen dy DON'T WANT TO.
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by frank317: 10:15pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:
She is not your Juliet. . . Go and find your Juliet!

oh no, u again!!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 14, 2012
First, why do people like the poster write with this kind is abbreviation?

Secondly, why would people want to keep their virginity till.....what are they gonna do with it? It baffles me though.they just dey make mucho dey grow for there. angry angry

Third, OP, you are lucky she left you, ou Berra wake up and look for cochie to kpanse. No time !
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 14, 2012
Op,your girl is a spiritual person and loves God,u just love punny. Thats practically explains you both dont share the same planetary habitation
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 9:25am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Now, why on earth would you ask someone to compromise her stand on premarital sex, to make you happy? Sounds selfish. She has told him she CAN'T continue because she CANNOT compromise. . . How hard is it to move on?

where in her reply did you read that she was not willing to compromise?! many (like yourself) see things only in black and white, and therefore could only compromise when the issue is brought up to you (and make you wonder with IFs/MAYBEs) ......... again, life is about 2people and therefore it would be SELFISH for one to expect their partner to compromise for THEM, but not do any compromise themselves. if you think it is selfish for a man to try to find a middle ground for compromise, then i guess you equally think the same of this lady who expect this man to compromise for HER with a no premarital s[b]e[/b]x rule. lol!

whats good for the goose is good for the gander bro!!!!!

also, asking her to compromise for you, will show you what kind of person she is....... like a window into the future of how self centered she could be. if she refuses to do ANYTHING to help you in this difficult time, then it says a lot about her as a future mate and, that is when she should be quickly dumped, not before!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

where in her reply did you read that she was not willing to compromise?! many (like yourself) see things only in black and white, and therefore could only compromise when the issue is brought up to you (and make you wonder with IFs/MAYBEs) ......... again, life is about 2people and therefore it would be SELFISH for one to expect their partner to compromise for THEM, but not do any compromise themselves. if you think it is selfish for a man to try to find a middle ground for compromise, then i guess you equally think the same of this lady who expect this man to compromise for HER with a no premarital s[b]e[/b]x rule. lol!

whats good for the goose is good for the gander bro!!!!!

also, asking her to compromise for you, will show you what kind of person she is....... like a window into the future of how self centered she could be. if she refuses to do ANYTHING to help you in this difficult time, then it says a lot about her as a future mate and, that is when she should be quickly dumped, not before!
We are saying the same thing. . . End the damned relationship and have peace. . . Simple!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Nobody: 9:41am On May 15, 2012
^ot really man......before you end it, you first have to make sure that there is no way around the issue. if there is no possible way of solving the problem then YES move along.......but if you guys are fond of one another then you should at least try
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Killz1(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^ot really man......before you end it, you first have to make sure that there is no way around the issue. if there is no possible way of solving the problem then YES move along.......but if you guys are fond of one another then you should at least try
Currently, there is NO WAY around the issue. . . She doesn't want to trouble her conscience so he should LEAVE her alone!
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by LaParisienne(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
ouais ca va et toi? je viens juste de repondre à une de tes questions au sujet de ton mec et son devoir envers toi, mdr!!!!
Monsieur le président, je vais bien aussi. Merci.

Newsflash:: Moi aussi, je veux avoir une princesse avec toi cheesy

J'attends ta réponse wink
Re: Pls I Kindly Need Help by Fourcade(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2012
la parisienne...hmmm
toi aussi grin

@cowgurl..is it Daughtry or Daughtery? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies; How To Know If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich One Day / A Girl Rejected My Best Friend But Desperately Wants Me / Juliet Ibrahim Looking Sexy At NEA Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.