Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 (9143 Views)

Photos: Woman Gives Birth Inside Keke Marwa In Enugu On New Year Day / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by taryour(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2012
hrhobi1: they asked you for money , you say u no get , ok where the gold, no gold , so bear with them stingy woman grin grin grin grin

its so obvious u are not an humanbeing, u better go back to d zoo were ur mates are before they use u do pepper soup. ANIMAL!!!

Op,we pray for u,d little angel will be found soon. IJN
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by cecegorz(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2012
hrhobi1: they asked you for money , you say u no get , ok where the gold, no gold , so bear with them stingy woman grin grin grin grin
At moments like this, I seriously decry my country's lack of security intel.
I have no iota of doubt that you are a practicing full time criminal, and wouldn't mind paying any amount to track down a low-life like you because you deserve to be picked up and locked up in a dark dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by EkwyOmalicha: 6:34pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu: I thought Osisikankwu was killed

Yes he was killed but Taiwo his second in command is now in charge of operations sad

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

Yes he was killed but Taiwo his second in command is now in charge of operations sad

Talk to your brothers to release this poor 6yr old girl. Dont Igbos have a conscience? Kidnapping a 6yr old, A girl born in 2006

Given the notoriety of those Igbo animals hope the kidnappers are not part of the ABSU 5 or the Grandma molesters

Ekwy abeg talk to your brothers. This is too bad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by EkwyOmalicha: 7:01pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Talk to your brothers to release this poor 6yr old girl. Dont Igbos have a conscience? Kidnapping a 6yr old, A girl born in 2006

Given the notoriety of those Igbo animals hope the kidnappers are not part of the ABSU 5 or the Grandma molesters

Ekwy abeg talk to your brothers. This is too bad

Thanks for caring but abeg help me beg Taiwo to release the poor girl…….it is very heartless of him to abduct a six year old girl.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

Thanks for caring but abeg help me beg Taiwo to release the poor girl…….it is very heartless of him to abduct a six year old girl.

Taiwo doesnt kidnap small children and r@p3 aged women Unless the taiwo is Igbo like you.

Its Igbos like Osisikankwu, Chief Vincent Duru, The notorious Igbo gangs or your brother who just kidnapped Kosi Akilo

before we continue, please help us beg your brothers to release kosi Akilo. For Gods sake this is a 6yr old girl She is innocent

Please helep me beg these Yibosssss

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Mekky2010: 7:21pm On May 15, 2012

What a waste of spermatozoa... (got this from a diff thread, but i think it best describes this poster)

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by andyanders: 8:12pm On May 15, 2012
@hrhobi1:

You must be a kidnapper or armed robber/
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by EkwyOmalicha: 8:31pm On May 15, 2012
double post
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by jpphilips(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2012
Smilenw: GRA in Enugu !!! sad Looks like their original intention was not abduction. But honestly, how can these thugs compare the life of an innocent child to that of few ornaments? Btw, where was the child's father? Can imagine what the parents must be going through and sincerely pray for the child's safe return.sad

guy man fit don enter ceiling be dat
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by bulkwide: 9:10pm On May 15, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ r a goat
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Lexoria: 9:25pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija: Ndi mmuo abatago obodo anyi o!!

A 6 year old girl!!

Where and who is her father/husband... I want to know if it is political or ra
ndom...
M
May God punish your soul.Fool!!!!!!! Do u know the type of danger that girl might be in now.Do you know what that family is passing thrum now? I dnt want to wish it on u.Don 't make light of every matter, its not funny!!!!!!!!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by blank(f): 9:52pm On May 15, 2012
I know the father. He is not a politician o. Just a bank worker. God, please help us find her.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by ghasmark: 11:28pm On May 15, 2012
GOD WILL PROTECT HER.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by HighChief4(m): 3:19am On May 16, 2012
This is so sad, I pray they found her
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by mercato: 8:05am On May 16, 2012
Big Fool
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by piragirl(f): 10:06am On May 16, 2012
hw on earth can u voimit such rubbish, wht if there is no money&Gold.cuz if there is those thieves wuld av find it.
You must be one of those hrtless being for justifying there action.Ode buruku, idiota...*hissing*
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by cindyrella(f): 10:20am On May 16, 2012

Are you ok? I wonder why some people like to display their stupidity in public.. If u have nothing to say shut the fu:ck up nonsense!!

@op
This is so sad I pray they find her...
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Nasri100(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2012
Jeez can you guys back off from HRHOBI!??!!! The stupid cunt doesnt give a Bleep abt what you saying!!!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by makawhy201: 1:17pm On May 16, 2012
Almighty God will surely locate this little child,pursue the kidnappers and rescue her from them as the lord liveth....life of this beautiful kid is precious than material.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by hotspicylover(f): 3:52pm On May 16, 2012
God please help us o. May her abductors not have peace till she is released.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by OkijaPriest: 8:59pm On May 16, 2012
Lexoria: M
May God punish your soul.Fool!!!!!!! Do u know the type of danger that girl might be in now.Do you know what that family is passing thrum now? I dnt want to wish it on u.Don 't make light of every matter, its not funny!!!!!!!!

You mother is a crack LovePeddler who conceived you after being fhucked in a pit latrine for 2 teaspoons of Benylin with codine... Thats why you are retar'ded, never graduated Kindergarten, are ugly and have the I.Q of a 2 year old toddler.

May Alusi Okija afflict your junkie mother with crabs.. I would have placed a curse on you father, but I cant blame the poor man, he was drunk and it was dark. You are the product of a broken condom, 5 packets of fake postinor 2 and a roadside delivery.

Next time if you do not understand a post, your best bet is to shut the fhuck up. You sound just like your mother. Uneducated, unrefined, uncouth and desperate to fit in.

Stay in your lane you m'oron.

P.S: Father forgive me for I have sinned...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by agiboma(f): 9:39pm On May 16, 2012
I hope this little angel is found and returned to her parents safely
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Tinyemeka(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2012
The little girl is covered and guarded by the precious Blood Of Jesus Christ! She shall come to no harm and shall be returned safely to her parents.

I strongly suspect that the assailants had come initially, with the intention of robbing the household. And when they didn't get any valuables, they decided to take the girl as ransom for money to be demanded later.

The poor woman quickly showed them where her children lay, probably to arouse their sympathy and encourage them to leave without further harm. The robbers instead saw an opportunity presented.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by OkijaPriest: 3:50pm On May 17, 2012
Tinyemeka: The little girl is covered and guarded by the precious Blood Of Jesus Christ! She shall come to no harm and shall be returned safely to her parents.

I strongly suspect that the assailants had come initially, with the intention of robbing the household. And when they didn't get any valuables, they decided to take the girl as ransom for money to be demanded later.

The poor woman quickly showed them where her children lay, probably to arouse their sympathy and encourage them to leave without further harm. The robbers instead saw an opportunity presented.

Where was the blood of Jesus to make the kidnappers slip and break their necks before they kidnapped the girl?!

Start praying that those kidnappers make contact and demand a ransom or that they get caught by the Police..

Everything Jesus, holyspirit, blood of Jesus!!

Arrant nonsense!!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2012
Okija Priest:

Where was the blood of Jesus to make the kidnappers slip and break their necks before they kidnapped the girl?!

Start praying that those kidnappers make contact and demand a ransom or that they get caught by the Police..

Everything Jesus, holyspirit, blood of Jesus!!

Arrant nonsense!!
@Okija
What religion are you?
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2012
afam4eva:
@Okija
What religion are you?

Africanism!!

gods of our fathers!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.