Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9141 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
I will post 3 sides of the story and i want to hear the thoughts of the family section people on this:
Ese's Side:

I recently came to know this event too was abuse (recently here means about 6 months ago). It has literally been eating me up having to drive by another billboard advertising preachers, or hearing his name, or even trying to ask about the validity of the entire salvation story and whether or not there is a God that truly watches over his people. That being said, I’m just going to say it as it is. This is a recap of my affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA (Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly) Abuja chapter. This affair I have come to know as a form of abuse as you would see the different elements of abuse very present.

I met Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo many years ago. I was getting bored of the church I was attending and someone suggested COZA. At the time, I had never heard about it. My friend said, go there, I’m sure you would enjoy the word. But he also gave me a strong warning. He said he would advice that I remain a member only and not join the workforce. I agreed. The first time I attended COZA, I felt it was my church and decided I was going to plant my ass there. About eleven months had gone by and I was still attending the services quietly and faithfully. I really did like the church. One day a worker in the church approached me that the senior pastor wanted to see me.
http://esewalter./

Another Accuser Franca E.'s Account:
The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate.

I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complained and the Pastor called the front desk (or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready.

He then told me to help massage his back because he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting.

I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He went in to take a shower.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/44994.html

Pastor Fatoyinbo's Response to Accusations:

"...I am sure you have read a lot about me on Twitter and social networks. You can't imagine how many people have called me...everyone is telling me, don't talk, that is the painful part but because I am your pastor and I don't like to take you for granted, I still want to bend it a little bit to talk about it. Even up until this morning, calls from everywhere, even when I switch off my phone, they call my associates, tell him to ignore it, he should just move on. Some have been to our land and they are like wow, we understand"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting...Continue..

Pastor Fatoyinbo continues...

"Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting.....

"One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u."

Church erupts into clapping & shouting.....

"Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place. From this pulpit there are some things we don't say. Maybe you remember that 2 years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn't say it. That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody's hand...that loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn't talk so don't think it is a makeup. That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet. Thank you"
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22997/14/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza-breaks-salience-ov.html
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1Bhc3Rvci1CaW9kdW4tRmF0b3lpbmJvLWFuZC1Fc2UtV2FsdGVyLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by damiso(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
In as much as I am not saying Ese is lying, I really do not like how she was potraying the whole thing as abuse.I agree that the Pastor SHOULD be put on a moral pedestal hence the saying practice what you preach, I still believe she could have said no to having an affair.Yeah he was her pastor, yeah she held him in high regard, yeah he threatened her with the touch not my annointed balderdash that some pastors spew BUT in all this she could have refused having the affair.In my opinion, if the affair did happen (and it could have) she could still have refused.She was not a minor.We were still talking about pastor worship the other day, people should respect the office of the pastor but fear and worship only God.Afterall we still say MAN of God not God of God, only goes to show they are still MEN.

The only thing I can say for her is that if the affair did happen at least she is showing remorse.Paul said not because we have Grace that we might continue to abound in sin so at least she realises what THEY (not just him) did was wrong. Its left to see if reputation can make the pastor do the same.Who remembers this old RMD movie with Bimbo Akintola Out of Bounds, very similar story.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
damiso: In as much as I am not saying Ese is lying, I really do not like how she was potraying the whole thing as abuse.I agree that the Pastor SHOULD be put on a moral pedestal hence the saying practice what you preach, I still believe she could have said no to having an affair.Yeah he was her pastor, yeah she held him in high regard, yeah he threatened her with the touch not my annointed balderdash that some pastors spew BUT in all this she could have refused having the affair.In my opinion, if the affair did happen (and it could have) she could still have refused.She was not a minor.We were still talking about pastor worship the other day, people should respect the office of the pastor but fear and worship only God.Afterall we still say MAN of God not God of God, only goes to show they are still MEN.

The only thing I can say for her is that if the affair did happen at least she is showing remorse.Paul said not because we have Grace that we might continue to abound in sin so at least she realises what THEY (not just him) did was wrong. Its left to see if reputation can make the pastor do the same.Who remembers this old RMD movie with Bimbo Akintola Out of Bounds, very similar story.

But Dami, you know these pastors have an inhuman hold on their people. I am quite disappointed that the pastor did not apologise to his church members, and admit the guilt. Yes she is an adult, however, people should not be allowed to use their influence or position to take advantage of others. I can imagine what she is going through and i fully support her revelation. Not only on the basis of conscience but the basis of morality. Which the pastor should be a symbol for. It takes a special kind of wicked human being to be involved in such an affair, and be comfortable in church with such a pastor preaching. Any pastor that can preach and get seeds from their church knows he weilds a certain level of influence on the life of his flock. That influence should not be abused or excused in any way. Dont climb the pulpit if you know you cant control your vices. And please admit fault and guilt to your people. It is kind of disgusting to be beating around the bush in the midst of such controversy. We have heard of pastors convincing their flock to commit mass suicide. We have heard of pastors convincing their flock to give up all they have in this world, and turn it around to the pastors purse. I think convincing a church member to have a sexual relationship is quite minor when you think of the influence these pastors have on their members. Because you are strong, doesnt mean others are. He used his power, office and influence. Though she is guilty of dating a married man, he is guilty of so much more. My pov sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by LewsTherin: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
The pastor owes it to the Church of God to debunk the rumors or accept responsibility and ask for forgiveness. If, like he said, God asked him to wait before making his comments, then by that same instruction, He should stay away from active ministry.

I remember in the Apostolic Faith Church more than a decade back, the General Superintendent Dwight Baltzel was divorced by his wife. Now the Apostolic Faith is a ministry that preaches 'No divorce, no remarriage'. As a result of this, Rev. Baltzel resigned his position as he felt a divorcee could not head a church that preaches against divorce. That is the meaning of accountability. As a pastor or Man of God, you are held to a higher level of accountability than the rest of us 'mere mortals'.

I don't care who sinned. I care about the impression being made about the Church of God

2 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
LewsTherin: The pastor owes it to the Church of God to debunk the rumors or accept responsibility and ask for forgiveness. If, like he said, God asked him to wait before making his comments, then by that same instruction, He should stay away from active ministry.

I remember in the Apostolic Faith Church more than a decade back, the General Superintendent Dwight Baltzel was divorced by his wife. Now the Apostolic Faith is a ministry that preaches 'No divorce, no remarriage'. As a result of this, Rev. Baltzel resigned his position as he felt a divorcee could not head a church that preaches against divorce. That is the meaning of accountability. As a pastor or Man of God, you are held to a higher level of accountability than the rest of us 'mere mortals'.

I don't care who sinned. I care about the impression being made about the Church of God

I agree. People dont think about the weight of responsibility that is required to be a pastor. If you are found wanting in any aspect that departs from doctrine or the bible, you either admit guilt and ask for forgiveness from those who believe your words. Or you resign. Because in words and deeds you have led them astray by fraudulently presenting yourself to be what you are not. There is a very high level of responsibility attributed to pastors, this is why what they say and their life style should reflect the teachings in the bible. You just dont go to bible school for 3 weeks and think you have earned the right to be a nuisance. If you want to truly be a pastor and respected then you have to walk, talk and breathe the faith in spirit and in truth. If you cant, then leave the profession and go and find something else doing. I was honestly waiting for his response. If she lied, it would have been an obvious denial. Now he is giving another story. The fact that he used the "touch not my anointed" line, in fact. I immediately felt terribly disgusted. If we let such people get away with things like this, then we should not talk when he starts sexually abusing church members. I am sure before all of this came out, the church members have covered enough indiscretions. For one of the accusers friends to be called "ashawo mary magdalene" tell volumes.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
LewsTherin: The pastor owes it to the Church of God to debunk the rumors or accept responsibility and ask for forgiveness. If, like he said, God asked him to wait before making his comments, then by that same instruction, He should stay away from active ministry.

Relax, the pastor is composing his own statement, when he releases it, the church members will confuse more.

Btw, I heard 2 ppl have confirmed same thing.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by ladygogo: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
I particularly loved the fact that she didnt absolve herself of blame whatsoever. That said, the Pastor needs to come forward and deny all these allegations made by these ladies if he truly believes he is innocent. These are serious allegations and not moin moin ones.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
lady gogo: I particularly loved the fact that she didnt absolve herself of blame whatsoever. That said, the Pastor needs to come forward and deny all these allegations made by these ladies if he truly believes he is innocent. These are serious allegations and not moin moin ones.

Exactly, she is quite brave. Even if she may be found wanting, she doesnt owe anyone any duty of trust. The pastor does. I even read the tweets that sunday of the church's preaching and it was all about prosperity. I couldnt help but laugh. Na wa ooooo. If i attend a church and all they talk about is money or wealth i never return.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by ladygogo: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
baby_123:

Exactly, she is quite brave. Even if she may be found wanting, she doesnt owe anyone any duty of trust. The pastor does. I even read the tweets that sunday of the church's preaching and it was all about prosperity. I couldnt help but laugh. Na wa ooooo. If i attend a church and all they talk about is money or wealth i never return.

THey probably werent expecting her to come back this way. They thought she was probably going to sweep it under the carpet like they did in Ilorin. I once went to that church in ABuja while i was doing my NYSC. I saw throuhg their bullisht right away and besides i'm not exactly a fan of churches that has too many young people as congregants.

Please pray tell who is going to question him? It is a sole proprietorship.The church belongs to him.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by damiso(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Relax, the pastor is composing his own statement, when he releases it, the church members will confuse more.

Btw, I heard 2 ppl have confirmed same thing.
Its the composing bit am not comfortable with.What are you composing? It either true or not.All these speculations and dodging the question is just doing a disservice to the Church of God.
baby_123:

I agree. People dont think about the weight of responsibility that is required to be a pastor. If you are found wanting in any aspect that departs from doctrine or the bible, you either admit guilt and ask for forgiveness from those who believe your words. Or you resign. Because in words and deeds you have led them astray by fraudulently presenting yourself to be what you are not. There is a very high level of responsibility attributed to pastors, this is why what they say and their life style should reflect the teachings in the bible. You just dont go to bible school for 3 weeks and think you have earned the right to be a nuisance. If you want to truly be a pastor and respected then you have to walk, talk and breathe the faith in spirit and in truth. If you cant, then leave the profession and go and find something else doing. I was honestly waiting for his response. If she lied, it would have been an obvious denial. Now he is giving another story. The fact that he used the "touch not my anointed" line, in fact. I immediately felt terribly disgusted. If we let such people get away with things like this, then we should not talk when he starts sexually abusing church members. I am sure before all of this came out, the church members have covered enough indiscretions. For one of the accusers friends to be called "ashawo mary magdalene" tell volumes.

I agree sha but all I wanted to point out was she was also culpable the pastor more so but she too was . People should stop seeing their pastors as demi Gods.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
lady gogo:

[/b]

THey probably werent expecting her to come back this way. They thought she was probably going to sweep it under the carpet like they did in Ilorin. I once went to that church in ABuja while i was doing my NYSC. I saw throuhg their bullisht right away and besides i'm not exactly a fan of churches that has too many young people as congregants.

Please pray tell who is going to question him? It is a sole proprietorship.The church belongs to him.

So he owns the church That explains quite a lot. grin grin grin. One man show. I thought the pastor Folarin she talked about owned the church or was a part of the elders of the church. Is the church affiliated with a much more established pentecostal church or this one is just a new independent church. Is it even a member of CAN?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by ladygogo: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
damiso:
Its the composing bit am not comfortable with.What are you composing? It either true or not.All these speculations and dodging the question is just doing a disservice to the Church of God.

I agree sha but all I wanted to point out was she was also culpable the pastor more so but she too was . People should stop seeing their pastors as demi Gods.

I dont believe she denied the fact that she was also guilty of sleeping with him but still doesnt change the fact that there was some semblance of abuse. These pastors wield so much power, are aware of that fact and exert a significant amount of undue influence(Virtually any act of persuasion that over-comes the free will and judgment of another, including insinuations, flattery, trickery, and deception, may amount to undue influence)on their congregants.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
damiso:

LOL @ composing. They are coming back with a load of bullsh*it packaged with perfume to come and lie. Truly this case is a yes/no. The best he can do is play the "i am human" card. He may lose members, but he will retain some respect and he may be able to redeem himself. He will also learn from this personally and either get better at his game or stop it. If he denies i am sure a lot of girls have become bold with this revelation. And he may just enter deeper wahala.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
lady gogo:

I dont believe she denied the fact that she was also guilty of sleeping with him but still doesnt change the fact that there was some semblance of abuse. These pastors wield so much power, are aware of that fact and exert a significant amount of undue influence(Virtually any act of persuasion that over-comes the free will and judgment of another, including insinuations, flattery, trickery, and deception, may amount to undue influence)on their congregants.

Gbam! These guys have power and they know it. That is what attracts them to this profession. The money, power and respect that comes from it. The only thing is with this profession, you cannot survive without respect from your flock. Once you lose respect, your church folds. Even if he somehow tries to wriggle out of this, people will already have doubts. It also doesnt help that he has a truckload of crumbs as evidence on his trail. There are too many witnesses and co adulterer's involved. So he better not lie.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by ladygogo: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
baby_123:

So he owns the church That explains quite a lot. grin grin grin. One man show. I thought the pastor Folarin she talked about owned the church or was a part of the elders of the church. Is the church affiliated with a much more established pentecostal church or this one is just a new independent church. Is it even a member of CAN?

@baby. yeah he does. lol. It is a relatively new church. Started way back in Ilorin before moving to Abuja to open another branch(he was led by God according to his sermon tapes i listened to grin),the flo guy is his protege and was with him in Abuja before he was sent to go open the Lagos branch. So he is going to find it difficult to ask his Oga probing questions.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
lady gogo:

@baby. yeah he does. lol. It is a relatively new church. Started way back in Ilorin before moving to Abuja to open another branch(he was led by God according to his sermon tapes i listened to grin),the flo guy is his protege and was with him in Abuja before he was sent to go open the Lagos branch. So he is going to find it difficult to ask his Oga probing questions.

Ah, i see. I understand better now. Well... What a pity. He has destroyed that leading with his own "leadings". No one will take him seriously anymore. The fact that he cannot deny, shows he is as guilty as sin. He must have believed the hype and the "small god" hype.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by LewsTherin: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
baby_123:

LOL @ composing. They are coming back with a load of bullsh*it packaged with perfume to come and lie. Truly this case is a yes/no. The best he can do is play the "i am human" card. He may lose members, but he will retain some respect and he may be able to redeem himself. He will also learn from this personally and either get better at his game or stop it. If he denies i am sure a lot of girls have become bold with this revelation. And he may just enter deeper wahala.

Exactly.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by spoilt(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
These pastors have so much power. They tell you to drop your whole months salary into the bag and you do it sharp sharp. When they ask you to submit your kini some like sheep will comply. They are men and men abuse power. Congregation members need to look to God and not men.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
una know say as una dey post pictures of his wife and him, e dey pepper some folks?

desist, thanks.

never post couple photos if no snatching was involved!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
baby_123: I will post 3 sides of the story and i want to hear the thoughts of the family section people on this

my thoughts?
ese is a serial pröstitute. she had a mission - sleep with a celebrity pastor and if he stops taking my calls, i would expose him.

even if i assume they had sëx in a london hotel, ese knew he was a married man when she visited him there. she knew what she's doing.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by LewsTherin: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Coogar, easy. I am yet to see anyone on Nairaland praise Ese's "moral uprightness". Yeah she jumped into it with eyes wide shut and is making so much mileage from it, it will make a Kardashian green with envy.

But a cover-up is a cover-up and that is what is pissing the snot out if a whole bunch of people. And i'm sure baby_123 will agree, it is a lame-assed job at covering up! Appologise, get it out of the way and rebuild your relationship with the One that called you all those years ago.

Or get better at your game and then we'll truly leave you to God.

Told me to keep quite my foot. If He did so, why are you running off at the mouth about persecution and attacks and "prepaing a robust statement"?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

my thoughts?
ese is a serial pröstitute. she had a mission - sleep with a celebrity pastor and if he stops taking my calls, i would expose him.

even if i assume they had sëx in a london hotel, ese knew he was a married man when she visited him there. she knew what she's doing.

E ku ishe nibe. Am sur eyou dont believe what you wrote there. Forever the antagonist. grin. You call her a serial prostitute? Why? How do you know this How do you know the pastor stopped picking her calls? She was never chased out of the "pastoral care unit"(ROTFLMAO trying not to read obvious meanings in the PCU). If your pastor came to your country of abode, a female pastor and asked for your assistance or help. Tell me wouldnt you book the hotel for her. Being that she is someone you can trust to repay you financially? If she asks you to come and see her, why will you hesitate? She is someone you can trust, and it will not pass more than an expected hi/hello.

Now when you get there, the person sweet talks you and is nude, shaking those assets seriously in your face. At the same time telling you about the level of grace she can take you to. Tell me you will not be too shocked to move or even do anything. Now, you guys do it. You are ashamed and disgusted at yourself. But she tells you to "Touch not the anointed". Now tell me what you will do Have you been taken advantage of? It wouldnt dawn on you the weight of what you have done till you enter the church. And that same pastor is preaching like she is the holiest.

I mean, Coogar, all of us have done something we are not too proud of. Some of us will die with it, others will try to confess. Especially if they feel they have sinned against God. They will not have peace till they do. She was not sacked from PCU( grin), she left. Coogar, i am waiting for a rape story, i am sure you will blame the victim. You feel you have to stand up for a man, even when he is wrong and you know it is ridiculous. SMH
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
LewsTherin: Coogar, easy. I am yet to see anyone on Nairaland praise Ese's "moral uprightness". Yeah she jumped into it with eyes wide shut and is making so much mileage from it, it will make a Kardashian green with envy.

But a cover-up is a cover-up and that is what is pissing the snot out if a whole bunch of people. And i'm sure baby_123 will agree, it is a lame-assed job at covering up! Appologise, get it out of the way and rebuild your relationship with the One that called you all those years ago.

Or get better at your game and then we'll truly leave you to God.

Told me to keep quite my foot. If He did so, why are you running off at the mouth about persecution and attacks and "prepaing a robust statement"?

Coogar is calling someone else ashewo. Wonders. SMH. Please my dear, Coogar has to always be on the other side of the argument when he sees some particular usernames on this NL. I am sure most times he has to wipe his brain clean to come up with his comments. Because some of those comments he cant even defend. grin grin grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
spoilt: These pastors have so much power. They tell you to drop your whole months salary into the bag and you do it sharp sharp. When they ask you to submit your kini some like sheep will comply. They are men and men abuse power. Congregation members need to look to God and not men.

My sister... As in, we know what we are talking about here. They have power and they know it. You think it is easy to be able to convince someone to drop 10% of their earnings
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
tpia@:
una know say as una dey post pictures of his wife and him, e dey pepper some folks?

desist, thanks.

never post couple photos if no snatching was involved!

LOL!
Ok, suggest a new photo. Tpia, i will like to know your thoughts on this.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
baby_123:
E ku ishe nibe. Am sur eyou dont believe what you wrote there. Forever the antagonist. grin. You call her a serial prostitute? Why? How do you know this How do you know the pastor stopped picking her calls? She was never chased out of the "pastoral care unit"(ROTFLMAO trying not to read obvious meanings in the PCU). If your pastor came to your country of abode, a female pastor and asked for your assistance or help. Tell me wouldnt you book the hotel for her. Being that she is someone you can trust to repay you financially? If she asks you to come and see her, why will you hesitate? She is someone you can trust, and it will not pass more than an expected hi/hello.

i would probably do all that but go into a room with a woman when i am sure she's the only one in there? i am a man - my common sense tells me certain things are bang out of order. what if she screams "rape", how would i explain myself out of such? now, imagine a woman doing the same - does it not occur to her she could be attacked?

Now when you get there, the person sweet talks you and is nude, shaking those assets seriously in your face. At the same time telling you about the level of grace she can take you to. Tell me you will not be too shocked to move or even do anything. Now, you guys do it. You are ashamed and disgusted at yourself. But she tells you to "Touch not the anointed". Now tell me what you will do Have you been taken advantage of? It wouldnt dawn on you the weight of what you have done till you enter the church. And that same pastor is preaching like she is the holiest.

i have been going to strip clubs since my teenage years(with the aid of my facial hair) - i am so desensitised with nüde women especially the ones who do the chasing - there's a thrill in a bit of chasing. when she comes at me - i get no kicks from such so it won't work for me. however, i agree it would work for the majority of the men out there.

I mean, Coogar, all of us have done something we are not too proud of. Some of us will die with it, others will try to confess. Especially if they feel they have sinned against God. They will not have peace till they do. She was not sacked from PCU( grin), she left. Coogar, i am waiting for a rape story, i am sure you will blame the victim. You feel you have to stand up for a man, even when he is wrong and you know it is ridiculous. SMH

that's not so the case.....
i hope you are aware you are judging this case based on what this woman said. what if there's no iota of truth in her statement? i know it might be an odd of 1 in 1000 but what if?

nigerians generally despise these new generation pastors and they are ready to run away with any story planted. are you saying of all the women pastor biodun had been alleged to have slept it, none of them has a damning evidence or even a circumstantial evidence to nail him? that's quite odd....

this story is like the tale we were told that india once spanked nigeria 100-0 in a football match as our pool goalkeeper kept seeing lions and tigers instead of the ball. i don't believe her story - if she's really telling the truth, i want to her to give the timeline & a copy of her credit card statement showing the hotel bills she paid!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
nigerians generally despise these new generation pastors

hmm..not sure.. naijans love their pastors
see the fame of sam adeyemi, trem, anslem madubuko, tony rapu et al...

in my opinion, theres a major assault on xtianity now from within as the leaders have not been seen as social crusaders bar tunde bakare

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
baby_123:

LOL!
Ok, suggest a new photo. Tpia, i will like to know your thoughts on this.

i think people would prefer to see pictures of the lady who boldly slept with her pastor [according to her], and survived the abuse.

and tattled too, but that's irrelevant.

besides, she's releasing photos every few days [different poses], help her climb this celebrity ladder by posting them.

maybe she can get a boyfriend here, biolabee, i think you're available.

or any of her admirers who have been defending her in religion section.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee:
hmm..not sure.. naijans love their pastors
see the fame of sam adeyemi, trem, anslem madubuko, tony rapu et al...

the followers love their own pastors. however, it doesn't mean redeemers love oyedepo or the ones in christ embassy love TB Joshua. when there's a mini-scandal concerning any pastor, the followers of the other churches attack the pastor under fire telling all & sundry how fake he is.....

in my opinion, theres a major assault on xtianity now from within as the leaders have not been seen as social crusaders bar tunde bakare

they should leave pastor biodun alone - if there's any shred of evidence linking him to this ese scandal, someone should post it.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

the followers love their own pastors. however, it doesn't mean redeemers love oyedepo or the ones in christ embassy love TB Joshua. when there's a mini-scandal concerning any pastor, the followers of the other churches attack the pastor under fire telling all & sundry how fake he is.....

they should leave pastor biodun alone - if there's any shred of evidence linking him to this ese scandal, someone should post it.

ok... i get ur point,,, valid one.... but generally there is a tolerance factor for pastoral indiscretions across all denominations

hence controversies over private jets, opulence, license and all end up in Its God;s money, or judge not

See the rev king saga.. and how long it took for the man to be punisjed... this is a opiumised country religion-wise

@tpia... how do u know im available grin grin grin... can anyone post this pics of the ladys tattoos....
the girl is in a parlance... ounje agba (elder's food) - so let me leave her for the elders

hahahaha''
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Dantedasz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
My thoughts on this:
Ese Walter comes across as a religious groupie,the kind of girls who attend church with thr aim of snaring the head honcho,in this case the pastor. In this saga she comrs across as an unstable,blackmailing nym/pho who like a female Samson was ready to bring the whole edifice down on everybodys head,herself inclusive when she no longer had her way with Pastor.
Ese went to pastors hotel room,where she was offeref an alcoholic beverage,which she drank,asked to sit on Pastors lap which she did.Asked to kiss pastor which she did.
Eventually allowing pastor to drill her oil well for 7 consecutive days,without a tinge of guilt or a thought fot Mrs Pastor back in Nigeria.
There is no abuse in this. Pastor is an adultrerer while Ese is a fornicator,but it was consensual se/x and so Ese should stop waving the victims flag. She is as equally guilty as Pastor in this.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee:
ok... i get ur point,,, valid one.... but generally there is a tolerance factor for pastoral indiscretions across all denominations

i agree there's a tolerance factor by the followers but at the same time, a lot of followers from the other sect tend to attack these pastors. have you forgotten the attack dr. fireman came under?

hence controversies over private jets, opulence, license and all end up in Its God;s money, or judge not
See the rev king saga.. and how long it took for the man to be punisjed... this is a opiumised country religion-wise

it's the decay of the nigerian moral fabric...
not only pastors get away with crimes in nigeria, every big man with money & fame can get away with anything in nigeria. people are just generally pissed that pastors are getting paid and the average nigerian isn't.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Causes Of Infidelity In Marriages / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.