Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 (9142 Views)

Photos: Woman Gives Birth Inside Keke Marwa In Enugu On New Year Day / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

Africanism!!

gods of our fathers!!
Now i understand why you've been aggressive towards anything Christianity.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by agiboma(f): 9:31pm On May 17, 2012
Okija Priest:

Where was the blood of Jesus to make the kidnappers slip and break their necks before they kidnapped the girl?!

Start praying that those kidnappers make contact and demand a ransom or that they get caught by the Police..

Everything Jesus, holyspirit, blood of Jesus!!

Arrant nonsense!!

Well i agree, although i aint an ahtheist i beleive in g-d but seriously your comment is more practical in this situation.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by babuji(f): 5:46am On May 24, 2012
I just heard that Kosi has been found and returned safely to her family.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by henrychubayo: 5:53am On May 24, 2012
babuji: I just heard that Kosi has been found and returned safely to her family.

Thank God. Am very happy. This type of news should not be heard in coal city one of the best in 9ja. Send my greetings to her and tell her to the extent her name has gone to the outside world
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by gulfer: 7:32am On May 24, 2012
gulfer: I can only say a powerful AMEN!
babuji: I just heard that Kosi has been found and returned safely to her family.
Praise the LORD!!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Asanwababy1: 8:41am On May 24, 2012
@babuji I hope your not lying, but all the Same I'm so grateful she's been found.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Asanwababy1: 8:44am On May 24, 2012

Pls ignore any message that the missing Kosi Akilo has returned. She is still in the hand of her abductors. She is just six and doesn't deserve this cruelty. Kosi we are praying for you, lord Jesus, our mother Mary and your guardian angels are with you.

This is the little girls uncle's Facebook status.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Asanwababy1: 8:50am On May 24, 2012
PLEASE IGNORE ANY MESSAGE OR UPLOAD OR RUMOR TO THE FACT THAT THE MISSING KOSISOCHUKWU MARY ANN AKILO HAS RETURNED. CERTAINLY YOUR PRAYERS AND PPUBLICITY IS DISTORTING THIER PLANS. IF YOU SEE ANY MESSAGE ASK THE PERSON WHO FOUND HER AND WHERE. IGNORE "I HEARD SHE HAS BEEN FOUND". WE WILL TELL YOU WHEN SHE IS BACK.THIS IS THE 11TH DAY OF HER ABSENCE FROM HER FAMILY. WE MISS YOU. GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Efizzi: 5:34pm On May 24, 2012
For a second I was happy she had been found.until I decided to check nl. Don't worry she would be returned without harm in Jesus name. Amen..I urge the parents to be strong and have faith in God....
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by babybird82(f): 1:44am On Jun 01, 2012
To God be the glory.

Kosi Akilo has been found. No gimmicks.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Africanism!!

gods of our fathers!!

If this was a Yoruba thread, you'd have been ranting another story.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by gulfer: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2012
babybird82: To God be the glory.

Kosi Akilo has been found. No gimmicks.
Glory to GOD indeed, i am happy for the family.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by ak47mann(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News!
Kidnapped Girl (6), Rescued By Police.

The young girl, Kosy Akilo (6), who was kidnapped at her home in Enugu after her parents were robbed since May 12, 2012, has been rescued by the Nigerian Police in Onwan in Warri, Delta state.

... Ms Kosy was tracked to Warri by the Police with aid of the police newly acquired Tracking Devices last Night.

All the Kidnappers were Arrest and currently in the Police Net.

Kudos to JTF in Kano!
Kudos To Our Police in Warri!
Who is NOW in Doubt of the HOPE For Nigerians?

Report any suspicious persons and object to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends.
Join Nigerian First Facebook Community Page!
www.facebook.com/hopefornigeriaSee........
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by makawhy201: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2012
Thank God the kidnapped girl has been rescued alive....praise that lord .
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.