Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Speed Dial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Speed Dial (656 Views)

Can You Satisfy A Woman In Bed, Dial 08162916053, And Get Connected To Wealth. / Can You Satisfy A Woman In Bed, Dial 08162916053, And Get Connected To Wealth. / Can You Satisfy A Woman In Bed, Dial 08162916053, And Get Connected To Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Dial by Nobody: 1:08am On May 16, 2012
What does it mean when your girlfriend got 911 on her speed dial? I mean first on the speed list?

You don't live together, live in a good neighborhood with @least 99% crime free and no abuse. WTF?

Is she ok? Into something or up to something.

#Curious
Re: Speed Dial by Nobody: 2:46am On May 16, 2012
I wouldnt worry.Maybe she likes to be prepared? Feels vulnerable? Why dont you ask her? smiley
Re: Speed Dial by Dyt(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2012
Haaaaa
She ll kill u anytym n tk off, beware
Re: Speed Dial by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2012
Reality you are not serious....are you?

World wide, women are 10x more likely to be the victims of crime (s3x related especially)
than males. So if anything you should be happy she is cautious and wants to be sure of her
personal safety unlike many girls in our age group that think danger is only in the movies... wink
Re: Speed Dial by Nobody: 12:21am On May 17, 2012
quote author=talina]I wouldnt worry.Maybe she likes to be prepared? Feels vulnerable? Why dont you ask her? smiley [/quote]

I did but she gave me some unsure answer.

Dyt: Haaaaa

Slapppppp yourself.

Btw by the time that nigga you're cheating on me with get your punny wrinkled I bet ya arss you gon remember to hola. tongue undecided

MsDarkSkin: Reality you are not serious....are you?

World wide, women are 10x more likely to be the victims of crime (s3x related especially)
than males. So if anything you should be happy she is cautious and wants to be sure of her
personal safety unlike many girls in our age group that think danger is only in the movies... wink

Serious as cancer. How I found out? Probably around 1:45am a female officer knocked on my door I was surprise when she said there was a 911 call trace from this house which means her location settings was on too.

What happened was she mistakenly pressed the #1 on her phone while asleep. Funny the line was still on with the dispatcher on hold smh

She told me about someone bn stalking her. Still not enough reason to me cuz I can handle the m'fcking stalker myself cheesy "Maywather" smiley

Bn cautious is ok but. . .
Re: Speed Dial by Nobody: 12:35am On May 17, 2012
REALITY101: quote author=talina]I wouldnt worry.Maybe she likes to be prepared? Feels vulnerable? Why dont you ask her? smiley

I did but she gave me some unsure answer.

Haaaaa

Slapppppp yourself.

Btw by the time that nigga you're cheating on me with get your punny wrinkled I bet ya arss you gon remember to hola. tongue undecided

Reality you are not serious....are you?

Serious as cancer. How I found out? Probably around 1:45am a female officer knocked on my door I was surprise when she said there was a 911 call trace from this house which means her location settings was on too.

What happened was she mistakenly pressed the #1 on her phone while asleep. Funny the line was still on with the dispatcher on hold smh

She told me about someone bn stalking her. Still not enough reason to me cuz I can handle the m'fcking stalker myself cheesy "Maywather" smiley

Bn cautious is ok but. . .

She thinks ur not man enough! Its not her fault tho!
tongue
Re: Speed Dial by Nobody: 12:56am On May 17, 2012
DONkollione:

She thinks ur not man enough! Its not her fault tho!
tongue

Ode is this a respose to what I said on your ediotic thread? https://www.nairaland.com/939756/want-marry-igbo-woman-please#939756.24
Re: Speed Dial by Nobody: 2:08am On May 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Ode is this a respose to what I said on your ediotic thread? https://www.nairaland.com/939756/want-marry-igbo-woman-please#939756.24

Was just giving my opinion bro! tongue

No-offensessssee!
angry
Re: Speed Dial by Mynd44: 10:04pm On May 23, 2012
She is just trying to be prepared for anything jorh

(1) (Reply)

Matured Lady For Relationship / If I Am A Guy/ If I Am A Gurl. / Cheating Versus Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.