Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves (745 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by koruji(m): 2:37am On May 16, 2012
I wish people like Gen. Buhari and others would help Nigeria in better ways than threaten violence if the 2015 polls were to be rigged like 2011s.

Still, PDP and its current president should not kid themselves. This current government is a bad dream, no, a nightmare to Nigerians.

Let the facts be known that if this current government gets kicked out one way or the other today, Nigerians will SADLY troop to the streets in celebration. Take it or leave it

That we advice Gen. Buhari against talk of bloodshed is only in recognition of the lives that would be lost and the need not to make matters worse. In reality, President GEJ and his government has watched, cluelessly, for more than a year now as Nigerians are being slaughtered right and left while they plot another term. For one, a Gen. Buhari government would have nipped BH in the bud, whereas a President GEJ government kept watching and making incoherent statement after statement. What should we call that?

What am I saying? THAT GEN. BUHARI SPOKE THE TRUTH. The only issue is that HE SHOULD BE WORKING TOOTH AND NAIL to prevent this damning fate that he can see approaching us rather than propagating it by word of mouth.

In conclusion, President GEJ and his handlers should not kid themselves - if they continue along these same lines of cluelessness then 2015 would probably be worse than Gen. Buhari can foresee. So, Aso Rock should save us the dramatics, cut the RAPID RESPONSE TO BUHARI and direct that energy to solving the mountain of problems that confront this government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by FindOut(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2012
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!! Couldn't have put it better.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by nairawall: 10:19am On May 16, 2012
Perfectly said. Too many promises made by this government and none fulfilled. Nigerians are tired of all these "I WILL DO" government.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by nuclearboy(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2012
I am a die-hard Buharist and probably support him more than he supports himself! I also know that he works quietly and has tried to influence ALL around him to not be associated with boko haram!

But he should have been more careful with statements because he knows that while true, hyenas like PDP will use it against him if only to inflame passions against him! Anything happening in 2015 will as it were, now be blamed on him even though he will be innocent of such!
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by Beaf: 1:06pm On May 16, 2012
nuclearboy: I am a die-hard Buharist and probably support him more than he supports himself! I also know that he works quietly and has tried to influence ALL around him to not be associated with boko haram!

But he should have been more careful with statements because he knows that while true, hyenas like PDP will use it against him if only to inflame passions against him! Anything happening in 2015 will as it were, now be blamed on him even though he will be innocent of such!

Buhari is a blood-thirsty beast. You know it and I know it.
Lets cut out the crap and the bullshiit of winsh threads like this. The OP (a hater) is only dissapointed that Buhari has been found out.

Being in opposition does not make one a saboteur or subversive, neither should it compell all of ones positions to be based on hatred as is a badge of the OP (who is also well known for starting numerous threads on "Ijaw this or that" and Bayelsa).

The greatest thing about what has happened to Buhari is that he was not prompted. He was not pressured, rather his words simply gave the World a profoundly defining view of his inner immorality, blood-lust and wickedness. Who says there is no God?

As we say in Wafi, "God don kash am!" cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by blacksta(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2012
We shouted and lost our voice, what did Gej achieve when he was a governor? A man promoted above this station ., Nigerians accept your fate and hope 2015 brings a fresher air.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by Beaf: 1:10pm On May 16, 2012
The pain of the winshes, haters, losers and subversives is that their god, the demon Buhari has stripped himself nak'ed. Without prompting.
The edifice of lies has crashed down without the slightest puff of wind and creatures of the night feel badly injured. Let them weep.

They want to gather and sob here in a winshes meeting.

Pathetic.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by blacksta(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf: The pain of the winshes, haters, losers and subversives is that their god, the demon Buhari has stripped himself nak'ed. Without prompting.
The edifice of lies has crashed down without the slightest puff of wind and creatures of the night feel badly injured. Let them weep.

They want to gather and sob here in a winshes meeting.

Pathetic.

lol

blood of Jesus - where are the winshes

Anyway back to back subject

what is the outcome of the PIB even though PDP have majority in both houses
fuel subsidy report - I can remember you boasting that the probe will be begining ofa massive clearout . but now that oga Jona has said he cant go after subsidy thieves.

I have lost hope completely
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2012
While I agree with the OP's stance in wishing to see that "axis of evil" called the PDP kicked out of power, I also wish to point out that Buhari himself has not helped our cause with some of his utterances. His call to "lynch" elctoral offenders is still fresh in our memory, and he has not done enough to portrsy himself as a national leader rather than a sectional one. This has led to the apparent "Buhariphobia" being witnessed in the south.

He needs to tune down on these potentially inflammatory statements, and he also needs to be seen to be proffering workable solutions to Nigeria's challenges. Above all, he NEEDS southern allies. The on-going talks with the ACN represent a step forward. He also needs to register his presence in the SE and SS (even if he doesn't win, at least he should be seen trying).

And so the challenge to the General is: Become a truly national leader. That's the only way you can give the PDP a run for its money.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by lexus1: 1:56pm On May 16, 2012
Lie to the dead,[img]http://www./g.gif[/img]
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by 1025: 2:09pm On May 16, 2012
to me, i am from imo state and i 500% support what buhari said. as long as nigerians continue to fear death, these devils (pdp) will continue to use it against us.
egyptians and libyans had to decide to die once and live forever for them to achieve what they have at the moment.
how long shall nigeria send out troops to troubled countries to bring peace while we remain in trouble.
why are we always the first to give what we don't have(peace)?
if anyone is thinking that peace will just fly into nigeria with her legs then we have to wait forever. the whole world is aware of our pains but they are waiting for us to make a move and they will come in. only yesterday, i was informed that nigeria is the 7th in gas deposit and we are 6th in crude oil yet we can't afford electricity.
until we declare war, we will never ever see peace. these bastards are taking us for fools. if ppl did not go into the streets in january, jonathan would have been at least 100 trilion naira reacher by now by selling at N141 per litre.
nigerians must declare war on pdp. let us die and kill them to secure our future.
ghana is another america for nigeria and nigerians today because certain obasanjos, annenih, bankoles, bode georges, etc were all killed there.
no country is peaceful today without heads rolling.
please nigerians, let us not wait till 2015. the best time for us to act is now.
buhari is not the only one to do the talking. let this boko haram work with the masses instead of these criminal few.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by nuclearboy(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf:

Lets cut out the crap and the bullshiit of winsh threads like this. The OP (a hater) is only dissapointed that Buhari has been found out.

Being in opposition does not make one a saboteur or subversive, neither should it compell all of ones positions to be based on hatred as is a badge of the OP (who is also well known for starting numerous threads on "Ijaw this or that" and Bayelsa).

The greatest thing about what has happened to Buhari is that he was not prompted. He was not pressured, rather his words simply gave the World a profoundly defining view of his inner immorality, blood-lust and wickedness. Who says there is no God?

I think the public reaction shows its your flatulent govt that "God don Kash"

Its blatantly obvious that he spoke a proverb which is our culture and which the dogs & hyenas of which number your sad self is, have tried to turn into a mountain! Everyone who's head isn't up gej's arse has stated that what he said is "truth" - a word PDP is unfamilair with! So there!

Btw, how come you are silent about non payment of your (politically) "loved" NYSC members and populace and the insult madam gej gave Warri but can complain about truth!

GMB should have considered the animals that would jump on his words and twist into a pretzel - that's the only problem with his choice of words
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by nuclearboy(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2012
And now that none less than GEJ's own Chairman has said "Boko Haram is fighting for justice", what next?

Pdp chairman
Pdp NSA
Sylva who promised to mobilise boko haram to kill the president!
Senator Ndume (pdp)
Ndume also named Vice president Sambo

Yet because a man said "what you are doing will cause trouble", you take him as the problem?

Truly, people living in filth do not want anyone to shine light exposing their dirt
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by 1025: 5:46pm On May 16, 2012
nigerians are all saying one thing but with different voices and in different ways. jonathan save our lives. jonathan and pdp should do something before something do us.
even fools now know that joe and his blood thirsty party has a hand in this shit they call boko haram.
how on earth that a boko haram that is not happy with govt is not killing any govt official rather they are busy killing innocent and defenceless nigerians.
in other countries where we read about terrorism, na govt and govt properties dey be their targets but here, na those who vote jonathan be pdp's targets.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by Johndoe100(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2012
The good thing about NL is that all the loonies, crazies and all are crowded here and safely ignored by the rest of the country. Can you imahgine if these goons posting here were to mix with normal humans.
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by nuclearboy(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2012
Yes, all the moronic half-baked, greedy, slovenly, Esaus who have always sold their birthrights for a bowl of porridge are here licking GEJ's arse and leaving him deluded and thinking he has any shred of respectability, credibility or goodwill left!

Sadly, paid thugs (especially those with low IQ) do NOT give credibility!
Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by koruji(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2012
@Beaf
The OP is a hater? Yet I was not one when my first post on this subject took Gen. Buhari to task for always talking about violence if. . .
Instead you crept into that thread and did what you do best: 1) Project GEJ like some tin god saying things like: "unlike last year he is settling down" (another phrase for your earlier statement that GEJ now has the power that he needed); 2) Buhari is over-stretching it (euphemism for potential action to deal with him.

I don't need to hate President GEJ - the bootlickers are doing enough of that all for their own pockets. Think about how he was completely captured to embark on the subsidy trip - only to irreparably lose the goodwill of the masses, which is nothing compared to 19 innocent lives.

You people better learn to heed the "reality check" that those who really love Nigeria are providing you in your unfortunate power-induced stupor.

Enough word for the wise.

Beaf:

Re: PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves by koruji(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2012
@Beaf's panhandle

You need to go listen to Fela. What is there to imagine? You mean President GEJ's Nigeria can get even crazier than it already is? You call the current Nigeria under GEJ normal? I hate to see what an abnormal Nigeria would look like under him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johndoe100: The good thing about NL is that all the loonies, crazies and all are crowded here and safely ignored by the rest of the country. Can you imahgine if these goons posting here were to mix with normal humans.

(1) (Reply)

MAUN: Much Ado About Nothing / Bomb Explosion In Bauchi Churches / Dana Air Passengers List (flight 9J-997) Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.