Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government (55760 Views)

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
1. Chief Tony Aninih,
Age 82
Portfolio: Chairman, Nigeria Ports Authority and Chairman, PDP Board of Trustees
Future Ambition: To Remain as NPA Chairman

2. Governor Martin Elechi
Portfolio: Governor, Ebonyi State
Future Ambition: To Run For Senate in 2015

3. Alhaji Bamangar Tukur
Portfolio: Ambassador at Large
Future Ambition: Undecided

4. General Aliyu Gusau
Portfolio: Minister of Defense
Future Ambition: He was touted in some quarters to be Vice to Jonathan(unconfirmed)

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
5. Senator David Mark
Portfolio: Senate President
Future Ambition: To Run For Senate 2015

6. Governor Theodore A. Orji
Portfolio: Governor, Abia State
Future Ambition: Senate 2015

7. Mr. Boni Haruna
Portfolio: MINISTER OF YOUTH
Future Ambition: Minister of Youth

8. Elder Jonah Jang
Portfolio: Governor, Plateau State and Factional Chairman, Nigeria Governors Forum
Future Ambition: To Run For Senate In 2015

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
If carbon-14 dating is carried out on these dudes, one will realize they are nothing less than 92yrs.

300 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Segeggs:
If carbon-14 dating is carried out on these dudes, one will realize they are nothing less than 92yrs.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Zaikon(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
typing
lol

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Zaikon:
lol
Let us meet the young men in the PDP.

Omenka egift cleverly rawani arewafederation berem
please meet these young men

20 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Barcanista my friend... I see your action and in-action. grin

If eee no be panadol ee no fit be panadol

APC is ruled by 95% of spent grandpas, WHY

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Zaikon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:

Omenka egift cleverly berem please meet these young men
young indeed . Hhmmm young @ 100

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by collynzo82: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Barcanista giving tanoids problem since 1806BC. Lmaoooo

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:
Barcanista my friend... I see your action and in-action. grin

If eee no be panadol ee no fit be panadol

APC is ruled by 95% of spent grandpas, WHY
bros na una start the age thing na. Like I keep saying to Jonathanians, we will play their eGame with them and BEAT them to it

110 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Zaikon:
young indeed . Hhmmm young @ 100
Let us see who will get tired, when nothing works in PDP's favor.

18 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Descartes: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Segeggs:
You are not far from the truth.
That Elechi and T.A Orji who want to go to Senate is the most annoying thing angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
collynzo82:
Barcanista giving tanoids problem since 1806BC. Lmaoooo
They should learn how to avoid age politics because it doesn't favor them

33 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by opiaoku: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:

Omenka egift cleverly berem please meet these young men

i no go enter fb

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
bros na una start the age thing na. Like I keep saying to Jonathanians, we will play their eGame with them and BEAT them to it

All those mentioned by you are younger that the youngest grandpa in your coven now? cheesy so what is the fuss ?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:

You are not far from the truth.
That Elechi and T.A Orji who want to go to Senate is the most annoying thing angry
Orji's Son is running for Abia House, Instead of His Father to support him to Reps or Senate, while he retire to their village to enjoy his loot.

8 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Descartes: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is it not good we outsource the entire political system in this dubious entity called 'Nigeria'

Our Red Chamber will soon be made up of expired individuals from both parties(APC and PDP) angry

10 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by jaybee3(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is kinda childish though IMO
So they come up with a ridiculous suggestive connection between age and governance then you turn around and play them at their own game?

I would have expected you guys to focus your counter argument on how Age has either contributed to sorry state of the entity called Nigeria or perhaps the irrelevance of Age when it comes ruling party.

You could have also done a comparative Age analysis of the politicians. Common sense tells me that PDP will most certainly have more career politicians meaning they will have an higher percentage in the older age bracket

At the end of the day, PDP as a party isn't being governed by the few listed middle age goons.

Please see attached image and data for age analysis of our current legislative arm (Senate).
There isn't much difference in either party and it's quite worrying that the largest age-group irrespective of the party is 51-60. These of course are the clueless folks ruining your daily lives and to be honest i'm not surprised as they are expected to be out of touch.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

All those mentioned by you are younger that the youngest grandpa in your coven now? cheesy so what is the fuss ?
eya, so touching. I wonder who is holding the Youth to ransome

5 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Descartes: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
Orji's Son is running for Abia House, Instead of His Father to support him to Reps or Senate, while he retire to their village to enjoy his loot.
Even Pa Jang is also in the league of the lootocrats angry

6 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
jaybee3:
This is kinda childish though IMO
So they come up with a ridiculous suggestive connection between age and governance then you turn around and play them at their own game?

I would have expected you guys to focus your counter argument on how Age has either contributed to sorry state of the entity called Nigeria or perhaps the irrelevance of Age when it comes ruling party.

You could have also done a comparative Age analysis of the politicians. Common sense tells me that PDP will most certainly have more career politicians meaning they will have an higher percentage in the older age bracket

At the end of the day, PDP as a party isn't being governed by the few listed middle age goons.
My friend Chief Jaybee3, I don't know why you are talking like this. The PDP in their bid to give the APC a bad name have been going on with propaganda. We need to set record straight for Nigerians to know which party appoints/elects/selects Oldies and which focus on competence. The Oldies in PDP are never competent. Abia and Ebonyi States are eyesore. Abeg, allow us to deal with their propaganda

49 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by lekkie073(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
at least they are not contesting for number one citizen in Nigeria.....but check out GMB contesting for president at 72....grin
and if not for Parkinson Disease, Tinubu sef go wan contest for election....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:
Thank you... lemme update

I love you

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by winniz: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chei see desperation cheesy cheesy Barcanista Tinubu is older than all those men u put up there naa

16 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by collynzo82: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

You are always supporting evil. All these politicians dont know you exist. Be objective and truthful for once. Haba!

23 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
My friend Chief Jaybee3, I don't know why you are talking like this. The PDP in their bid to give the APC a bad name have been going on with propaganda. We need to set record straight for Nigerians to know which party appoints/elects/selects Oldies and which focus on competence. The Oldies in PDP are never competent. Abia and Ebonyi States are eyesore. Abeg, allow us to deal with their propaganda
Propaganda wars will only make you guys look desperate
Stick to educating the populace and feel/see the much needed fresh wind blow their respective minds away

6 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
collynzo82:

You are always supporting evil. All these politicians dont know you exist. Be objective and truthful for once. Haba!

And they know you, right

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Propaganda wars will only make you guys look desperate
Stick to educating the populace and feel/see the much needed fresh wind blow their respective minds away
This is not propaganda.
I am using their real age
Real Portfolio
And Real Ambition.

Please where is the propaganda in this thread?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
winniz:
Chei see desperation cheesy cheesy Barcanista Tinubu is older than all those men u put up there naa

He knows just trying to play pranks cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by lekkie073(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
This is not propaganda.
I am using their real age
Real Portfolio
And Real Ambition.

Please where is the propaganda in this thread?
tell us GMB age grin

12 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by winniz: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

He knows just trying to play pranks cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.