Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! (1211 Views)

Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Joagbaje(m): 4:52am On May 16, 2012
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by logicboy: 5:02am On May 16, 2012
I dont think so.

This is a country with only 5% protestants.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by ijawkid(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2012
@joe...

Na who tell you??

It mite be a little possible sha...

A church where masturbation and ciggerate smoking can be allowed is 1 where many will like to go...

Soon mayb gay marraige will be allowed too....
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Zikkyy(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2012
Oga Jo, you don start this your 419 advertisement again angry are we not talking 'bout the same rhapsody that was unable to take over oyaks village? oyaks being able to convince/confuse one local pastor in Romania to use the book is not enough to conclude that it has taken over Romania. I believe your intention was to title the thread - 'rhapsody of realities takes cover in Romania' grin before you changed your mind.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2012
Romania is more than 80 percent orthodox catholic and less than 2 percent protestants.I wonder how the CEC was able to achieve dis feat.Joagbaje is simply hilarious.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Romania
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by mbaemeka(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2012
Fidel Castro is also a sworn catholic...the mexican mafia credited for decapitating and decimating humans recently are from a majority catholic community...Italy is a catholic dominated country. What is your point about catholicism self that we dont know?

THE MAN SIMPLY STATED "ROR IS TAKING OVER ROMANIA". . . period.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 16, 2012
You are a comfirmed olodo.What makes you think I was promoting the catholic faith by that post.FYI orthodox catholics are not the same thing with roman catholics of which I belong to.

If you bothered to read the link you will see that roman catholics constitute less than 5 percent of the romanian population.

I was merely trying to point out the fallacy in Joagbaje's claim
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 16, 2012
You can read up about the orthodox catholic church in the link below.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by logicboy: 1:49pm On May 16, 2012
mba emeka: Fidel Castro is also a sworn catholic...the mexican mafia credited for decapitating and decimating humans recently are from a majority catholic community...Italy is a catholic dominated country. What is your point about catholicism self that we dont know?

THE MAN SIMPLY STATED "ROR IS TAKING OVER ROMANIA". . . period.

It seems that the Op and his cohorts are not very bright. They are slaves to a chruch/religion that needs their ignorance to survive.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Akdams(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2012
Joagbaje: [flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LMyRvP8Jk&sns=em[/flash

Yes so , our messenger angel.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by mbaemeka(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2012
chukwudi44: You are a comfirmed olodo.What makes you think I was promoting the catholic faith by that post.FYI orthodox catholics are not the same thing with roman catholics of which I belong to.

If you bothered to read the link you will see that roman catholics constitute less than 5 percent of the romanian population.

I was merely trying to point out the fallacy in Joagbaje's claim

I would ignore your silly rantings.

It is very lucid here on in NL that youre the catholic (whether roman or orthodox) apologetic. You skew Christian truths miserably to promote your catholic dogma. Jo just said "ROR is taking over Romania" you didnt need to idiotically inject your catholic gibberish into his post. You could have just ignored it.

As though being Roman or Orthodox adds any value to the thread. . . and he calls somebody an olodo. undecided
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by mbaemeka(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2012
logicboy:

It seems that the Op and his cohorts are not very bright. They are slaves to a chruch/religion that needs their ignorance to survive.

And you matey are the brightest bulb in a tan house. (Every sacarsm intended)
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by logicboy: 5:04pm On May 16, 2012
mba emeka:

And you matey are the brightest bulb in a tan house. (Every sacarsm intended)

What? Does correcting a simple mistake (chruch to church) make you any smarter?

It doesnt change the fact that you're a slave to a religion
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by 2good(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2012
Joagbaje: [flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LMyRvP8Jk&sns=em[/flash

Uncle Jo please stop this propaganda because it is obvious you have no idea about Europeans and the Romanian people. They are not as docile or easily deceived by con men like pastor Chris
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2012
@ op

what else do you expect. the Word must gain dominance everywhere and anywhere we turn to.

this is a big step for the church of Jesus Christ, we shall not relent until the whole earth is covered with the knowledge of God as water covers the sea.

*thumbs up* for rhapsody of realities cool
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by Joagbaje(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2012
2good:

Uncle Jo please stop this propaganda because it is obvious you have no idea about Europeans and the Romanian people. They are not as docile or easily deceived by con men like pastor Chris

Watch the video and see how wrong you are.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Is Taking Over Romania ! by 2good(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2012
Joagbaje:

Watch the video and see how wrong you are.

Have you heard of the word PROPAGANDA? That's what this is about just like you all said Yookos is taking over Facebook. Very funny delusional people.

(1) (Reply)

Records In Heaven / We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam / Fact About Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.