Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! (1755 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? / Something U Wish U Culd Change About Ur Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by KingofpopII: 6:05am On May 16, 2012
Doctors on NL pls com 2 their aid, dis young luv birds came talkin wit me d girl said she has nt seen her menses 4 dis month which ws surposed 4 9th of may & wen she carried out Pregnancy test & it read: -ve... Me I got confused & gav dem d idea dat nxt week sunday dey shuld cary out d test again. Doctors & Nairalanders advices pls. Apart 4rm sexKills & Killz I no dey 4 discombobul<=>-§}¥..!! my fone don evn hook & e don crash..!
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Exponental(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2012
Congratulations!
Dividend of skin-2-skin, poured inside without supportive protections.
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by OK2NV3: 6:25am On May 16, 2012
OMG!! Could you be this dumb!
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Tinkybabe(f): 6:28am On May 16, 2012
there is just a 7 -day gap between the 9th and the 16th .Apparently she's been through a lot of stress which is causing the irregularity in her period..there are a few questions to ask though
1)Has she had unprotected sex in the last 1month
2)Has her period always been regular?

Though the answers would not justify if or not she's pregnant but they could be used to measure the chances.
Having said that,I think there's nothing to worry about just yet.She should try more tests,eat and live well.The period would come just fine(if the tests are negative)

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 16, 2012
CONGRATS BOI...U R GOIN TO BE A DAADY
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Phikom(m): 1:07am On May 23, 2012
Passing by
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Mynd44: 6:29am On May 23, 2012
Lets go shopping for Aso-ebi
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2012
Phikom: Passing by
heading 2 where ? Will come bk and say sometin b4 I drag u bk by myself lol
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Mynd44: 9:46am On May 23, 2012
Ucheosefoh: heading 2 where ? Will come bk and say sometin b4 I drag u bk by myself lol
Na by force?
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Killz1(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2012
If you believe you are old enough to hav[i]e[/i] sex, you should be old enough to shoulder the responsibilities and baggages that could ensue. . . You don't just ooh and ahh and umm and then when you get pregnant, you look for someone to carry your load. . . What model of nonsense is that?
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by richy5(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2012
short of word
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Bisjosh(f): 11:15am On May 23, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by lumideezle(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
If you believe you are old enough to hav[i]e[/i] sex, you should be old enough to shoulder the responsibilities and baggages that could ensue. . . You don't just ooh and ahh and umm and then when you get pregnant, you look for someone to carry your load. . . What model of nonsense is that?

Dude ur mouth sharp die!!! Lol
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by lumideezle(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
Model 5.0 lmao
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Killz1(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2012
lumideezle:
[b]Model 5.0 [/b]lmao
You sure say na 5.0? grin
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Mynd44: 12:18pm On May 23, 2012
I don loss
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by cindyrella(f): 3:23pm On May 23, 2012
U are going to be a father
Guy abeg carry ur cross..
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by joanana(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

Your mouth sharp die!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by tellwisdom: 4:20pm On May 23, 2012
KingofpopII: Doctors on NL pls com 2 their aid, dis young luv birds came talkin wit me d girl said she has nt seen her menses 4 dis month which ws surposed 4 9th of may & wen she carried out Pregnancy test & it read: -ve... Me I got confused & gav dem d idea dat nxt week sunday dey shuld cary out d test again. Doctors & Nairalanders advices pls. Apart 4rm sexKills & Killz I no dey 4 discombobul<=>-§}¥..!! my fone don evn hook & e don crash..!
[size=16pt] grin grin grin grin rolls into pool[/size]
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by stepo707: 4:25pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

grin grin grin grin grin.How you take know the sound? bad dude
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Killz1(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2012
stepo707:

Dey there na, make pant dey wear you. . . grin grin
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by tellwisdom: 4:32pm On May 23, 2012
stepo707:

Bros, na so d sound be?? ..No dey fall my hand na sad sad
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by bolseas(f): 5:54pm On May 23, 2012
tell her to go for another test, they should use blood if it was urine ther used for the previous one.
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Mynd44: 5:59pm On May 23, 2012
Hope she gives birth to twins
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na by force?
nobody de pass dis road without contributing
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by calabaman(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Hope she gives birth to twins
Quadruplets wud be beta
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by Godmother(f): 7:24am On May 28, 2012
Is she carrying the test out herself? If she is she shud try going to one or two hospitals to have it done instead
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by 190: 8:44am On May 28, 2012
OP

Talk 2 ur family about it
Re: Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! by otodeluxe(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2012
Its no big deal though. I guess you should start buying babies wears,napkins etc for your imminent baby.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. / How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl / 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.