Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Played At His Own Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Played At His Own Game (1749 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Played At His Own Game by Nobody: 10:12am On May 16, 2012
My room mate went to see her boyfriend some weeks ago. While she was there, another girl came into the room. Deciding to play nice since it wasn't her house and for all she knew it could be her boyfriend's cousin so she said hi only for the girl to respond with 'who the Bleep are you'. My room mate was shocked and called her boyfriend downstairs. When he came, he introduced the other girl as his fiancee and my room mate as his girlfriend. My room mate was shocked and with that pain in her heart, she took a bike from lekki to obalende instead of a cab as usual. On her way back, she had an accident and sustained some injuries. She was at LUTH for some time.
As at that time, invitations for the guy's wedding were already going round. Yesterday, she received a call from a girl who introduced herself as the the ex-boyfriend's fiancee and she told her that she dumped the guy at the wedding. Instead of saying i do, she said no and left the guy at the altar.
Ladies be smart! If he can have a girlfriend days to your wedding, he will have a mistress after the wedding.
Secondly, my room mate had met his entire family; moral: the fact that you have met his family doesn't guarantee anything!

1 Like

Re: Played At His Own Game by Dyt(f): 10:18am On May 16, 2012
Awwww
She wan die ontop man
Ok o
We af hia
Re: Played At His Own Game by slimyem: 10:32am On May 16, 2012
ok ma!
Thank you!
Re: Played At His Own Game by Onegai(f): 12:50pm On May 16, 2012
The beauty of Nigerian Men. Even the worst of them will tell you they deserve good women.
Re: Played At His Own Game by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2012
^^ dont they?!

@OP
- does the accident make any difference to the story at hand?
- care to tell us what a woman should do to make sure that she doesnt encounter men like this? (you seem to be an expert on the issue)
- shouldnt you also put the blame on dumbass women who actually stay with such men, rather than dump them ASAP?!

...........and we all know that "sometimes" the lady in the hospital would go straight back to the guy in question.
Re: Played At His Own Game by tellwisdom: 1:25pm On May 16, 2012
Choicegirl: My room mate went to see her boyfriend some weeks ago. While she was there, another girl came into the room. Deciding to play nice since it wasn't her house and for all she knew it could be her boyfriend's cousin so she said hi only for the girl to respond with 'who the Bleep are you'. My room mate was shocked and called her boyfriend downstairs. When he came, he introduced the other girl as his fiancee and my room mate as his girlfriend. My room mate was shocked and with that pain in her heart, she took a bike from lekki to obalende instead of a cab as usual. On her way back, she had an accident and sustained some injuries. She was at LUTH for some time.
As at that time, invitations for the guy's wedding were already going round. Yesterday, she received a call from a girl who introduced herself as the the ex-boyfriend's fiancee and she told her that she dumped the guy at the wedding. Instead of saying i do, she said no and left the guy at the altar.
Ladies be smart! If he can have a girlfriend days to your wedding, he will have a mistress after the wedding.
Secondly, my room mate had met his entire family; moral: the fact that you have met his family doesn't guarantee anything!

Wetin u dey talk?? Are u a sister to chico ejiro??
Re: Played At His Own Game by deshclones(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2012
tellwisdom:

Wetin u dey talk?? Are u a sister to chico ejiro??

first tym you made sense man...keep it up

@op...lies upon lies.....this your story is worse than an imagination..it is what we call felicia...which girl will dump her hard earned groom on her wedding day,infront of her entire family and friends?? after all the preparations ..how did she get your roommate's phone number??..i feel like giving you a backhand e-slap...if you must lie..do so in a professional way and quit taking us dont take us as f00ls... angry angry angry
Re: Played At His Own Game by jmoore(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2012
is this a superstory directed by Wale Adenuga?
Re: Played At His Own Game by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ dont they?!

@OP
- does the accident make any difference to the story at hand?
- care to tell us what a woman should do to make sure that she doesnt encounter men like this? (you seem to be an expert on the issue)
- shouldnt you also put the blame on dumbass women who actually stay with such men, rather than dump them ASAP?!

...........and we all know that "sometimes" the lady in the hospital would go straight back to the guy in question.
Dude this was going to be my next question. poster now that she knows the guy is single has she gone back?
Re: Played At His Own Game by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 16, 2012
omega25red: Dude this was going to be my next question. poster now that she knows the guy is single has she gone back?

man, the coast is now clear.......... a few sweet words and she will be on her way to the "now" single guy.
Re: Played At His Own Game by tellwisdom: 2:24pm On May 16, 2012
deshclones:

first tym you made sense man...keep it up

@op...lies upon lies.....this your story is worse than an imagination..it is what we call felicia...which girl will dump her hard earned groom on her wedding day,infront of her entire family and friends?? after all the preparations ..how did she get your roommate's phone number??..i feel like giving you a backhand e-slap...if you must lie..do so in a professional way and quit taking us dont take us as f00ls... angry angry angry

If i wozz u slap angry angry
Re: Played At His Own Game by tunaprex: 2:37pm On May 16, 2012
BORRING...........LET ME YAWN PLS
Re: Played At His Own Game by drnoel: 9:25pm On May 16, 2012
and what has she gained
Re: Played At His Own Game by Iyalola19: 2:20am On May 17, 2012
op i dont even know who lepa pass
you or slimyem
but it be like your boobs na him set pass
o girl u carry well for your size
Re: Played At His Own Game by richy5(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2012
gene
Re: Played At His Own Game by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2012
^^^^you mean to say: where these old ashewos come to relax......... what respecting sugarmama goes to hotels every night to relax?! you make no damn sense bro! here is a clue: a sugar mama has a JOB and therefore, she has MONEY, so she doesnt need to desperately go to no damn hotel to look for dikc, she simply pick the phone up and call some sugarbaby to come and service her.

trying to bullshiit people that there is a hotel anywhere in Africa where rich old women converge go to "relax" and look for younger men to "service" them, is like telling us all that you went skiing to the moon last week. NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Played At His Own Game by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 22, 2012
This is super story......
Re: Played At His Own Game by tellwisdom: 4:34pm On May 22, 2012
Floxyluv: This is super story......

Please i need to touch ur boobsss embarassed# u will like it properly wink wink
Re: Played At His Own Game by kay9(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^you mean to say: where these old ashewos come to relax......... what respecting sugarmama goes to hotels every night to relax?! you make no damn sense bro! here is a clue: a sugar mama has a JOB...
You actually replied him?? Dude, i'm disppointed.
-
@topic, dumb story.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex GF Behaving Very Rudely / . / 6 Sign That Shows Your Boyfriend Wants To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.