Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9717 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 6:51am On May 18, 2012
I tried to be nice...FUKC YOU NI99GER.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2012
"As Somalia was under the protection of the ottoman empire at its peak"

Smh
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 6:52am On May 18, 2012
Why dose the fact that Ethiopia is land locked matter. There army is more than able to destroy your nation. Yes they can not hold it but why would they. They can do what Russia did to Georgia. Destroy the nations military and infrastructure.

No Arab world will come to your Aid. They may give you cash even guns. But not troops.

So what dose it matter that Ethiopia is a divers place. The USA is only around 64% White will it collapse. SA one of the most stable African countries has so many tribes it has 11 official languages.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: I tried to be nice...FUKC YOU NI99GER.

Is that the best you can do? Go back to licking Arab assh0le already and stop polluting the internet with your idiocy.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 6:56am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: "As Somalia was under the protection of the ottoman empire at its peak"

Smh

Apart from the humanitarian aspect of his trip, Tayyip Erdogan’s trip to Somalia reminds us centuries old relationship. In 1531 the Ottoman Empire supplied cannons and other military equipments to Somalia’s first national hero Iman Ahmed Bin Ibrahim known as (Imam Ahmed Guray) who was at war with Ethiopia. It was said his military advisors contained some Turkish. Imam Ahmed Guray succeeded in defeating the Ethiopian army and their Portuguese allies and captured two third of Ethiopia. Turkey also supported Somalia’s second national hero Sayyid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan who was at war with the colonial powers from 1899 to 1920. Turkey built Taleh, a historical town that served as a headquarter for Sayyid Mohamed’s Darvish movement. Taleh had the movement’s largest military fort, which had towers 60 feet high and walls 14 feet thick. The British employed an air force unit and bombed the fort in 1920.

http://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2011/aug/19963/turkish_pm_s_visit_to_boost_morale_in_somalia.aspx
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 6:58am On May 18, 2012
Ethiopia is landlocked. it has to use djbouti to get its supplies...most of the worlds commerce is done through ships...ships as you know float on a body of water called the ocean...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2012
^^^^^

You think I don't know that you guys were houseboys and underlings to your Turkish gun suppliers? Did you post that link because your oddly shaped head couldn't process what I wrote?

Smh = shaking my head. I was shaking my head in disgust.

The Turks gave you guns to invade Ethiopia with, but nearly 500 years later , Ogaden is in their territory and you have no significant part of their territory.

More recently the Russians gave Siad Barre weapons and support and he was able to build up the military and yet Somalia still failed to capitalize on their temporary advantage. Smh
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:01am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: "As Somalia was under the protection of the ottoman empire at its peak"

Smh

In the 19th century the Ottoman Empire extended its rule towards the northern coast of Somalia through the darawish fighters of Sayyid Abdulle Hassan. This was later claimed by Egypt and finally succeeded by the British.

http://yusyika.hubpages.com/hub/somalia
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 7:03am On May 18, 2012
Still what dose it matter that they land locked. It still gets the supply's. Botswana is land locked but rich where Mozimbieq is a coastal nation yet relies on SA for trade.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:04am On May 18, 2012
Whats wrong with being part of the ottoman empire...their were no soldiers on somali territory...we got all the weapons we need to defeat ethiopians...when we needed soldeirs we got them from the turks...

Why are you shaking you head...the entire arab world was part of the ottoman empire...somalis werent occupied by the ottaman turks...we just joined so we could recieve protection...it was a win win for us...we got weapons, protection...and we kept our langauge and culture...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by bknight: 7:07am On May 18, 2012
I have a weird interest in somalia. I'd prefer u write with as much sentiment as you wish.

I have read abt somalia but u r d first somalian I'd be talking with. In ur own words, what is somalia's problem and how did it all start.
I'd like to see pictures of ur landscape, and pictures of ur people also.

I'll like to know what much somalia was up to before d war began. In d years much of Africa was colonized where/ what was somalia.

A lengthy history won't be bad covering d time of trans-saharan slave trade, to economy of the nation, its politics.

What really transpired when d UN arrived mogadishu in 1991 on 'purely' humanitarian purposes that the had to evacuate UN troops out of somalia? What really prevented d warlords from coming to a round-table.

In d words of ayanle, what is d way forward for somalia (any possible solutions?)
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:08am On May 18, 2012
well ethiopia is landlocked...right now it depends on djibouti for its supplies...remmeber eritrea broke off...if somalia was peaceful we could force djibouti to stop giving them supplies. it may not matter...but if ethiopia wasnt landlocked than it would be one more problem...

plus as long as we got our sugar daddy aka egypt...we are set for the long haul. and now turkey opened its embasy and started giving up military supplies..oil was found several months ago..and drilling is under way already...IN TEN YEARS THINGS WILL BE DIFFRENT...

i realy dont know why u guys like ethiopia...they are more racist than somalis....
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2012
"We just joined so we could receive protection"

Smh
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:16am On May 18, 2012
Well Somalia has a problem. Since we are in a stretegic location alot of nations would like to influence us. But somalis are hard headed...so we fight back...everytie the usa installs a government the somali people overthrow it...

In 1991 the European union and the usa and U.N. all went int somalia...thousands of somalis fought back...since they knew that somalis would die by the millions they chose to leave...arab countries knew this would happen so they didnt send soldiers...lol...pakistan sent soldiers ...23 of them were ambushed... and 18 americans were killed.

Somalia is a very closed country. Its very hard for outsiders to come in. We have a clan system that keeps outsiders out. We are one tribe. but many clans.

i blieve the international community will eventually let somalis rule themselves instead of installing government that will be overthrown...

since somalis are homogenous they think we are aggressive and will reclaim greater somalia...the only country which has a flag that claims territory of another country is somalia. the five star stand for the five diffrent region of somalia...thre three missing regions are djbouti, northern kenya, and the ogaden in ethiopia.

ethiopia and kenya signed a pact to keep somalia down...because we went to war with both of them. we already own kenya financially.

any more questions?
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 7:17am On May 18, 2012
I doubt you could force any body to stop supplying Ethiopia. They would strike at both of you till they get there way. And they have the force to do it.

Has for why I like Ethiopia. I don't. I don't like or hate any nation I go on facts.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2012
"I realy don't know why you guys like Ethiopia"

Has it occurred to you that maybe people are hyping up Ethiopia merely to annoy you, spite you, and get a reaction out of you? grin grin

I'm not particularly interested in Ethiopia but one decent thing about them is that although 30% Muslim, they tend not to kiss Arab as$ like some of their neighbors.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:20am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: "We just joined so we could receive protection"

Smh

pls explain your disapointment. lol

if you guys were in an alliance like this...perhaps your people would not have been enslaved...sorry if that sounds offensive...thats the only nice way i can say it. Somalis are an ancient people. We had international treaties when other africans were being sold. We had ties to egypt, and the persians...and despite all those connections...we managed to keep our langauge and culture. our national language is Somali. I even know arab friends who are surprised that somalis dont speak arabic despite being next to them and having haundreds of thousands of arabs living in somalia.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:27am On May 18, 2012
Uhm i dont think you realise but for most somalis the middle east is closer than kenya or ethiopia. the middle east is 20 miles away. You guys forget that outside of somalia their are still somalis all the way into kenya and ethiopia...plus those countries are always hostile to somalia because we want our land back...so what do you think somalis should do. It makes sense to be in relations with the middle east.

i know for you guys when you see an african and a foreigner you automatically think the african is coming out on the loosing end because of your history of slavery...but for somalis we have benefited from being the middle men between africans and arabs.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2012
Somalis should thank God that the Ethiopians and Kenyans are being merciful and tolerating them and trying to help them out.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2012
"But for somalis we have benefited from being the middle men between Africans and Arabs"

Smh. Disgusting. The a$$ kissing just doesn't stop.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:31am On May 18, 2012
Uhm they are not being merciful...if they were they would give us our land back. Somalis live in north kenya...and we live in half of ethiopian territory... They cant even stop ONLF which is a somali resistance group...ethiopia has been fighting them for 30 years....sheeeesh...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:35am On May 18, 2012
How is trading commodities between arabs and africans a$$ kissing. i would call a$$ kissing if we took their langauge and intermarried with them. Something tells me your an afrocentric who is for the whole african unity thing. And as a somali i avoid that. Since religion is the most important thing for somalis.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 7:35am On May 18, 2012
I got a question. What up with the pirates. When they started they said they where fisherman protecting there waters. Fare enough they do illegally fish in SA waters to. But what the hell do they say they doing in SADC waters.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2012
"Pls explain your disappointment. Lol"

Disgust at the lack of balls.

Oh yeah, on a related note, why does knaan sound kind of effeminate? Do you guys all sound like that? Is there a single man in Somalia with some bass in his voice or do you all sound pre-pubescent? Just wondering. . .
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by bknight: 7:37am On May 18, 2012
bknight:
In d words of ayanle, what is d way forward for somalia (any possible solutions?)
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: How is trading commodities between arabs and africans a$$ kissing. i would call a$$ kissing if we took their langauge and intermarried with them. Something tells me your an afrocentric who is for the whole african unity thing. And as a somali i avoid that. Since religion is the most important thing for somalis.

Avoiding a state of near-anarchy should be the most important thing for Somalis. Wise up, get your sh1t together, feed your people and stop living off of delusions of grandeur.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:40am On May 18, 2012
we all sound like that...lol...its the way our vocal cords are shaped...i actually know africans who say we all sound the same...we all have the same accent...also...i know alot of west africans sound very deep...my co worker is from ghana...and he cant even whisper looooool...he has a deeep voice....

as for the lack of balls...we have balls...we only go to war with countries that threaten us...The arabs didnt go to war with somalia. and they dont have our land....so u think we should hate arabs. woooow...

For alot of africans. it seems they are jealous of somalis... we seem to have a relation with foreigners where we greatly benefit. for the rest africa their relations with foreigners have been negative.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:43am On May 18, 2012
The way forward is for somalis to be left alone like we were for thousands of years....we are the oldest people...all of humanity came from our region.

WE DONT WANT DEMOCRACY. since we are one people we just need a dictator. if his bad we overthrow him. already the turks are helping build the military. oil has been found. we just need to be left alone... we are hard headed people who will die by the millions as we already have so far...just to be free.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2012
I never said anybody should hate Arabs and that wasn't the point. It takes balls to stand alone and under no one's arm.

Anyway, it's been entertaining, but I gotta get some sleep.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:54am On May 18, 2012
In that part of the world...without allies you go the way of the ancient egyptians....lol
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well i bet if i put my picture up all ur monkey females would choose me over u.
^---- in a response to ekt bear
ayanle456: some how they thing if i impregnate them they will have good looking kids
^----in a response to Olodostein
ayanle456: u are very disturbed. u clearly have a fetish for arab men. and i am a woman not a man.
^----in a response to Olodostein

Just noticed this.

Did your former refugee lifestyle affect your mental state bro?

You seem to be experiencing occasional breakouts of gender confusion. Get help for that.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:45am On May 18, 2012
just trying to make sure you guys are on your toes. lol

i know your part of the continent worships somali women...

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Shot Down Two US Ballistic Missiles Heading Towards The Syria / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.