Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime (4298 Views)

Poll: Should a traffic offender be regarded as an ex-convict?

Yes: 12% (1 vote)
No: 87% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2007
You people in Nigeria traffic offences is not a criminal offence, This offences are like parking in the wrong places. not wearing sit beat etc, are not consider under the USA or any in the world as Criminal offence. The judge should throw it away. 90% of America driver have traffic offences,

Iyabo Obasanjo is an ex-convict; AC candidate tells tribunal, Says she was convicted twice in US - We’re not aware - PDP
Olayinka Olukoya, Abeokuta - 16.11.2007

AN Action Congress senatorial candidate in the last National Assembly elections in Ogun State, Chief Remilekun Bakare, on Thursday said before the Election Petition Tribunal that the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the election, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, is an ex-convict.

Bakare, who was giving evidence before the tribunal, added that the daughter of the former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, had been convicted twice in the United States of America.

The petitioner, who tendered a document in respect of the alleged convictions, said that details on her convictions on traffic offences were downloaded from the internet. He said he then decided to present the details as evidence before the tribunal.

The tribunal, headed by Justice Haruna Tsannami, rejected the evidence following objections from counsel for Senator Obasanjo-Bello, Chief Abeeb Ajayi and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mr. Olayode Delana, on the admissibility of the documents.

Mr. Folorunsho Ajala, counsel for Chief Bakare, had earlier called him into the witness box, during which he said that the daughter of the former president was convicted twice in the United States.

“I have documents to substantiate the fact that while she was residing in the USA, she was convicted on two separate occasions.” Chief Ajayi had objected to the document and cited different authorities.

He described the document brought before the tribunal as “a worthless piece of paper.” The INEC counsel noted that the document, being a public document, must be duly certified by concerned authorities before such documents could be admitted as evidence.

Justice Tsamanni, in his ruling, said that only a certified true copy of such a document was admissible, adding that the document presented did not satisfy Section 113(9) of the Evidence Act.

The petitioner also presented another evidence which was a gazette of the indictment of Senator Obasanjo-Bello which was admitted without any objection to its admissibility by the opposing counsel.

Reacting to the allegation, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ogun State, through its Director of Organisation, Mr. Deji Kalejaiye, said that the party had no knowledge that Senator Obasanjo-Bello is an ex-convict.

“She is our senator representing Ogun Central at the National Assembly. Before her election, she was properly screened by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and was given the go-ahead to contest the election and she won.

“She was for four years a commissioner under the Chief Gbenga Daniel’s administration and passed through a rigorous screening before the state House of Assembly and she was never indicted by the House,” he said.

The PDP spokesman also added: “This is simply the handiwork of the opposition and I want to say that their efforts would be in futility.”
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2007
can some tell that to please buy ticket and travel,  How can  a man like this want to be senate,  If he does not know what a criminal offence is?,

How can he share is vision for Nigeria?  If he as nothing to share, ?

If this man does not know. Police can give you ticket for anything. It is not consider a crime,  If you park  for 1 hours,  they would give you a ticket,  because this is how the city and state make money,  even the police get commision from given you ticket.  that why people say we need state police,   

Police are responsible for traffic,  police are responsible for parking.

What law is Remilekun Bakare going to the senate to discuss if he does not know the different between city law, state  and federal law. This is why we have problem.

Vat  or GST,  is collected by the state,  and part of it is given to the  federal govt by the state. There is also what they call state tax for everything you buy,  depending on the city or state,  from 5% to 7 %,  While you also have federal sale tax. state also have sale tax,

Mineral  tax divided between state and federal

Parking tax is for the state, 

Petroluem point of state tax is for the state, 

Educational tax is for the states.

company tax is for the states.

personal income tax is divided into 2 ,  half goes to the federal and the other half goes to the state,

Employment insurance tax goes to the states.

There are set of police,  You have the federal police,  State police and the municipal police,  all of them wearing same uniform different badges. The federal police takes care of the federal law,   the state police takes care of the state laws,  the municipal police take care of the city laws.

federal police only deal with inter state related cases.  And can take over a state cases if the federal court say so.

The federal does not build hospital or road ,school,  houses or anything that is not federal responsibility. It is the states.

but inter state road are built by the federal. from   Minna to ilorin ,  port harcourt to calabar. 

ONLY INTER STATE road. the federal does not built Ojuelegba road. or Ogbomosho general hospital.

The federal fund mostly the army ,NASA etc,  and makes policy that all ,  they do not get really involve so much with facilities,  most of them is by the state,  State have so much power,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by babasin(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2007
traffic offence can also be criminal offence:

if you drink-drive and destroy public facility

if you kill someone with your car

if you driver licence is taken away after a numerous traffic offence.

He should get the offical certicate criminal proceeding against her and present that to the tribunal
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by deedami(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2007
hee haaa, well if u get drunk and kill sumone wit ur car, its not a traffic offense, its manslaughter . . .or wateva thay call it
or if u damage public property, that falls under another category
traffic offenese are not criminal, we all do it at one point or the other, itranges from not wearing ur seatbelt, to driving too fast or too slow, turning high beam instead of low beam, thats why u get ticket for them and not arrested . . . but yeah the lady claimin Iyabo is an ex-con, wat was she in for?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
apart from killing someone with your car,  that is  murder,  that is not a traffic offence,  most traffic offence is pay ticket fines. You do not get a criminal record for traffic offences,  that Iyabo may have done,  everybody get ticket over here my brother,  many law,  you better do not pray that the police stop you. In most case they have no reason to stop you,  but if they do , they have to justify why,  So they would rop you in for offence you did not commit. It is they word against your. they get pay commission for every ticket they issue,  So guess who the victims  are,  the tax payer.
So they try to make money out of everybody they stop. It is just a money making thing,  everybody must feed his family.

Trust me if Iyabo did, i would know, I was on the same plane with Iyabo, while she came to the USA some month ago. USA immigration would not allow her in, if she had criminal record.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by mrpataki(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2007
In developed countries, traffic offences are seen as criminal crime, it brings about a level of sanity, legislators in Nigeria will always think in the reverse. angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by almondjoy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
When you have 99% of government officials as ex-convicts, there is bound to be confusion about what is criminal and what is not. Most will keep re-writing the laws in favour of thier ex-convict status. Why are we surprised?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Bankole01(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
Traiffic offence can fall into the realm of criminality if is done with just reclessness that it cauces grievous harm to another.
Eluding police in a chase falls into felonious act.
A habitual traffick offender becomes a felon in the his/her criminality. If you don't understand law or are a law enforcement officer, do not dabble into things you have no knowledge of.

That being said, Iyabo Obasanjo is just another illegal product in a rigged mandate, perpetrated by Segun Obasanjo.
Whetther or not she won her mandate in a fair and free election, remains to be seen. I guess we will never know if she is not challenged!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
mrpataki , traffic offence are NOT A CRIMINAL offence in the USA, canada and britian. It is only when you have an accident, then it goes from a civil to criminal case.  you can call any lawyer in the USA. And they would tell you. And bankole. It look like you have never stay abroad before,  The only thing Traffic offence would do is your insurance would go up depend on what it is.

It is not a criminal offence. Many member of the USA senate have commited Traffic offence and they are still in the senate,  If you park in another person house. It is  traffic offence. They would take you to court,  that one na criminal offence,  No,  you get a ticket and pay. that is how,  Make una come abroad. And stop sitting in Nigeria ,  That bakare need to call his family abroad to explain to him,  that he is wrong.

Traffic offence is the way the govt get revenue over here,  state in Nigeria can look at this form of revenue generation. No oil revenue over here, 

The cities collect land tax, which would be the local govt in Nigeria,

While instead of the Nigeria police collecting bribe , the police could make then issue ticket.

Like I said, I was on the same airplane with Iyabo Obasanjo to the USA. And she could not have entered the USA if she had criminal record. The USA law does not allow it. The Judge can go to the USA embassy in Nigeria to verify this information, so nobody should stop the lies.

If you doubt my story that she enter the USA. It was a KLM flight and KLM can confirm my story. I could take the pain to get the date if I could find a copy of my ticket.

Your problem hate obasanjo and you want her to go down so that is why you are twisting the truth. Have open heart toward people, because everybody is made by God.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Bankole01(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
nigeria1:

mrpataki , traffic offence are NOT A CRIMINAL offence in the USA, canada and britian. It is only when you have an accident, then it goes from a civil to criminal case. you can call any lawyer in the USA. And they would tell you. And bankole. It look like you have never stay abroad before,

Not only do I live in USA, I grew up here and have been for twenty-eight years (28) years not to count three years in Britain.
Dear brother, I am also a law enforcement officer, who is very conversant with American law!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
Bankole you are a lier,  you are only just trying to set Iyabo obasanjo up,

Like I said before, I was on the same airplane  with Iyabo Obasanjo to the USA. And she could not have entered the USA if she had criminal record.  The USA law does not allow it.  The Judge can go to the USA embassy in Nigeria to verify this information, stop the lies.

If you doubt my story that she enter the USA. It was a KLM flight and KLM can confirm my story. I could take the pain to get the date if I could find a copy of my ticket.

So bankole your lies are over,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by almondjoy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
Most traffic offenses are not "criminal" in nature in the US, unless in the category of "vehicular homicide" as a result of drug related cases, suspended licences and DUI offences.  Some can lead to other criminal activities.  But most are not criminal in nature.

Specifically--"moving" violations are not criminal in nature---speeding, illegal lane changes and so on are not criminal in nature.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Bankole01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
nigeria1:

Bankole you are a lier, you are only just trying to set Iyabo obasanjo up,

Like I said before, I was on the same airplane with Iyabo Obasanjo to the USA. And she could not have entered the USA if she had criminal record. The USA law does not allow it. The Judge can go to the USA embassy in Nigeria to verify this information, stop the lies.

So bankole your lies are over,

Hahahaaaaaaaaa. I don't dispute your being on the plane with Iyabo.
In what ways was I trying to set her up?? You've got me confused man!!!!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Frankies(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
almondjoy:

Most traffic offenses are not "criminal" in nature in the US, unless in the category of "vehicular homocide" as a result of drug related cases, suspended licences and DUI offences. Some can lead to other criminal activities. But most are not criminal in nature.

Specifically--"moving" violations are not criminal in nature---speeding, illegal lane changes and so on are not criminal in nature.

you dumb ass,

Offence is an offence, that is the argument of the counsel for Mr Remi, according to the legal code of Nigeria, once you are tried in any form , you are already convicted,that is the point the lawyer is holding.

Dont come in here and contribute senselessly as you are known to do.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by almondjoy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
Frankies:

you dumb ass,

Offence is an offence, that is the argument of the counsel for Mr Remi, according to the legal code of Nigeria, once you are tried in any form , you are already convicted,that is the point the lawyer is holding.

I know darling!  We are talking of the US not Nigeria.  Nigeria has no laws to adhere to--only "anything goes laws".  So please follow the trend of the discussion and do not get stuck on the thread's topic or go back to the hole in your mattress!  Major Wanka! wink
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Frankies(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
almondjoy:

I know darling! We are talking of the US not Nigeria. Nigeria has no laws to adhere to--only "anything goes laws". So please follow the trend of the discussion and do not get stuck on the thread's topic or go back to the hole in your mattress! Major Wanka! wink

offence is an offence , whether in Nig or US. that is the argument of the counsel , you dumb ass.

For your info, dont call me darling. you embarass me. you slut.

Darling from a fool like you is humuliating to me.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by vigasimple(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
you dumb ass,

[quote][/quote]

I trust that you know the difference between a minor trafic offence which maximum penalty is a fine by way of fixed penalty Ticket. It is not a Criminal Offence per se. It is classed as civil matter which the maximum penalty is civil penalty of fine and costs.

Criminal matter on the other hand involve something more cynical and will usually involve spending time behind bar or probation at minimum.

Traffic related 'Offence' which only carries fixed penalty notice is not an offence for the purpose of Serving under the constitution of either USA, UK or indeed Nigeria. You make chek and correct me on that

The petitioning counsel for the applicant, Chief remi  Bakare is just scoring cheap political point or mudslinging to be precise  if they are putting something like that before the courts. Although it was deem unadmissible for different reasons but even if the evidence is admitted it will amount to nothing when judgement comes to be handed down as that type of 'offence' does not disqualify a candidate for holding high offices

look guys, let us debate important issues. Iyabo Obasonjo could have won the Election even without direct rigging as she is the daughter of a sitting President who is not unpopular among his own people in Abeokuta.

Those who 'love' OBJ in Abeokuta are definitely more than those that 'hate' him.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by babasin(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
Criminal matter on the other hand involve something more cynical and will usually involve spending time before bar or probation at minimu.

I know repeated traffic offenders, who go their licence revoked and taken to court.

They are no allowed to drive for two years and this was inserted into their criminal records as 'dangerous to public'

As said, they need to provide the 'official judgement' and we can see if she stands to be senator or not.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
offence is no offence, Look more than 90% of Nigeria would be in Jail if traffic offence is counted,

All Nigeria public officer, would be in jail, because when they are on the highway in Nigeria , their driver do not obey the law. They never follow speed limit too,  what law state that you have to clear the road for public officers, only Emergency services,

Nigerian do not follow traffic laws.  

more than 50% of USA driver have had traffic offence before,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by McKren(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2007
babasin:

I know repeated traffic offenders, who go their licence revoked and taken to court.

They are no allowed to drive for two years and this was inserted into their criminal records as 'dangerous to public'

As said, they need to provide the 'official judgement' and we can see if she stands to be senator or not.

Please what section of the constitution makes driving a requirement to contest a senatorial post.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2007
She would remain a senator because she have not done anything wrong under the law,

Even George Bush now admits that he was convicted of drunk driving. On September 4, 1976, a state trooper saw Bush's car swerve onto the shoulder, then back onto the road. Bush failed a road sobriety test and blew a .10 blood alcohol, plead guilty, and was fined and had his driver's license suspended.

And now George Bush is the president of the USA.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Bankole01(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
babasin:

This is what is called a habitual traffick offender, and it is criminal. It becomes criminal and caries a prison sentance.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
She would remain a senator because she have not done anything wrong under the law,

Even George Bush now admits that he was convicted of drunk driving. On September 4, 1976, a state trooper saw Bush's car swerve onto the shoulder, then back onto the road. Bush failed a road sobriety test and blew a .10 blood alcohol, plead guilty, and was fined and had his driver's license suspended.

And now George Bush is the president of the USA. And George Bush is not the only USA president with traffic offence.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2007

And now George Bush is the president of the USA. And George Bush is not the only USA president with traffic offence.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by illusion2: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
The way this nigeria1 has been going about defending Iyabo,one is bound to suspect there's more than meets d eye.

Because u were on a flight with her & she told you she was innocent ,does that in anyway absolve her ??

You are not doing a very good job because your defence is riddled with so many grammatical errors, I honestly had a hard time deciphering your point of view.

Make your point and stop insulting people or better still make your case to the tribunal by way of sworn affidavit.

Aside from her father being a former military ruler & civilian president,what is her call to fame??

She won the position solely on the account of Gov Daniel's good work in Ogun State cou[pled with the immaturity of the opposition parties. Come next election she's definitely out of the National Assembly.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by almondjoy(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2007
Frankies:

offence is an offence , whether in Nig or US. that is the argument of the counsel , you dumb ass.

For your info, don't call me darling. you embarass me. you slut.

Darling from a fool like you is humuliating to me.

Sweetheart, wink Pray tell me what is left in you to humiliate?  All we have to do is go and read your 3 pages of posts on Nairaland and no one will have any doubt that you are a blinking twart. By showing up in this section--you lost all claims to that right-of being capable of humiliation! You do a very good job on your own and do not need any help. You juvvy slut patron. Someone who specializes in picking up prostitutes from ma Home state--Edo State will always be ma darling.  I got your number-DARLING!

You cannot even differentiate between crimes and misdemeanors.  All you can say here in your 1 kobo, cyber cafe,  yahoo vocab is that "offence is an offence"?  Please go and empty your coin meters at your cyber cafe in Ijesha before your attendants rob you blind!--while you self-service off on your okada!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Bankole01(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
almondjoy:

Sweetheart, wink Pray tell me what is left in you to humiliate?

You cannot even differentiate between crimes and misdemeanors. All you can say here in your 1 kobo, cyber cafe, yahoo vocab is that "offence is an offence"? Please go and empty your coin meters at your cyber cafe in Ijesha before your attendants rob you blind!--while you self-service off on your okada!

a beg o, make una do sofly o. plis allow de smal pickin nak di only english wey im sabi nao. abi na wetin.
e say me a bi liar wey nefer rish obodo america befor. na onle im dey for america.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
illusion2, prof of english , you are on the internet, not a english class,  that how your people abuse President Yar Adua ,  you have to understand how the internet work.

b/4=before

u=you

I would love to help, if she needs prove but i living abroad, i know how the nigeria court system is all the come today, come tomorrow,  the wahala sha. but she went to the USA.

Iyabo obasanjo is better qualified than you.  Iyabo is different from her daddy. every human should be judge different,   Seperate Iyabo from her father. everyman shall stand on his own on the day of judgement. She has very good profile. I know the problem women have in Nigeria. And I understand, why women in govt go through all they do. Nigeria is a manworld.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by tianshie(m): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2007
@nigeria1
could you please scroll up and read what illusion2 wrote?
you must not have understood.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by nigeria1: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2007
What do you mean, sworn affidavit, I said no problem with helping her do that if need be. to the point of my understanding. I would love to help Iyabo if that would help her,  but If it required of me to come to court in Nigeria. There would be problem  because I live abroad. 

Look under USA law,  you can not enter the USA if you have a criminal record. The USA immgration at airport would know, they have computer system with name of everybody with criminal record. It also include finger print and picture ID. She can not beat the system. That is enough prove to show that she had no record. This is how sometime we do background check on Nigerian over here. We ask them if they can travel and if they travel you know that person have no criminal record and have legal paper to live in the USA.

Anyone that can not pass this simple test have problem.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by Afam(m): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2007
@nigeria1,

Have you tried comedy before? You can carve out a niche for yourself - say disjointed english and believe me you will strike gold.

I spend more time trying to understand you than in reading your posts.

So, being on the same plane with Iyabo is enough to prove here innocence abi? Wonderful. Maybe all criminals need to fly just once with you for them to become innocent people.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime by dayokanu(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2007
look guys, let us debate important issues. Iyabo Obasonjo could have won the Election even without direct rigging as she is the daughter of a sitting President who is not unpopular among his own people in Abeokuta.

Those who 'love' OBJ in Abeokuta are definitely more than those that 'hate' him.[/quote

Do you know that in the last governorship election, the ANPP candidate Senator Ibikunle Amosun won in OBjJ's ward and local government. So don't assume

She would win anyways

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sss Nigeria, How Do They Operate? / Igbo Youths Gives Gov., Fashola Three Days To Apologize / Can Gej Dress Like This? 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.