Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? (56233 Views)

How Us Soldiers Are Trained Not To Laugh / Is This Fair To Our Soldiers. / How Police Are Trained To Use Deadly Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2016
KDULAR:
People what you are seeing is what every human being in military uniform has gone through. this is irrespective of whether you are enterd from primary school, secondary school or graduate, This also irrespective of your profession lawyers to pharmacists doctors and even reverend father ! Trust me on this. it is called ............. Initially painful and as times goes on, you get used to it. shocked shocked shocked. You may stay in the same position for an hour or more , that is real no exaggeration. i know of some one who served this punishment 2.5 hrs every night for 5 days consecutively outside other punishments including this thatbwill normally come up during the course of the day. The picture is no fake it is real . although not recent as i guess it is hardly metted out again especially in ......

Gentlemen , the military is no joke, the fact that you are seeing starched , good looking uniforms does not mean it is child's play. Some here say a lot of derogating things about the fitness and discipline of the Nigerian military as a whole, lets be guided that the when the challenge comes, they can rise to the challenge. Too much Hollywood is not good for the soul. Coolio said in the rap song gangsters paradise " too much television watching catch me chasing dreams". Whatever good and bad, the military is the pride of any nation, if you can spew dust about your supposed pride then i wonder what we really stand to gain from that . on the internet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by ChukaLucas: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Smooth278:
don't know what u guys are all shouting about but this was standard punishment in most secondary schools with boarding facilities!!! i did this punishment myself for more than 3hrs with other members of my house!!! some dudes were even sleeping during it so its not peculiar to the military schools!!! This is called planting though in our case the stones were not there it was just the bare ground!!!
Classmate, you can lie eh
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Basic123: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2017
tlops:
that was punishment not training..
This is standard endurance training for officer cadets
of the Nigeria defence academy. It's no different from
waterboarding that American marines go through. You
won't want ur soldiers dolling out secrets when
captured by enemy troops would u? This may be
horrifying to civilian but we've learnt to live with it. I
wonder why this pix- a classified exercise- got to
public veiwing.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
neksummi:
These are the kind of things that made me not to venture into military carrier. In fact I left the Boys Brigade cos I couldn't stand punishments here and there.
u ar such a lazy being
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Systrom(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Are NMS graduates soldiers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.