Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? (912 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets. / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by chigsmith: 3:16am On May 18, 2012
Hi Guys ....the issue of 'the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood'. lets critically analyse it to know the likely characters GMB was referring to
here is a list
OBJ
GEJ
PDP
CPC
Nigerians
Election Riggers...(All political parties included)
GMB
Boko Haram
MEND
......etc

In my own opinion GEJ is De Baboon reason ....his face looks like one grin.. would have chosen OBJ however OBJ is out of active politics for now undecided
For De DOG...... i think PDP carries the day

Who are the likely characters in GMB's statement??
Re: De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by Mynd44: 5:42am On May 18, 2012
Actually, the dog is the Federal government which is strong and has the armed forces but when the Baboon(the people) has enough reason tho fight against the dog because perhaps the dog has had it in a corner, it will strike back with vengeance. I never took Buhari an the poetic one but even this does not make me like him
Re: De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by Jakumo(m): 5:58am On May 18, 2012
The Baboon is of course Nigeria's first terrorist bombing campaign organizer, Ayatollah Mommod Dumfuck Buhari Bin-Laden of the Pellow Kwantiri-man fame.

Study this exclusive photograph to better understand the scenario.

Re: De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by GboyegaD(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2012
He was referring to the government and the governed. It is so unfortunate that people do not read in between lines and are always so quick to be biased in their reasoning.
Re: De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 18, 2012
GboyegaD: He was referring to the government and the governed. It is so unfortunate that people do not read in between lines and are always so quick to be biased in their reasoning.
seconded!!
Re: De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 18, 2012
My take on this is: by the time the baboon and the dog finishd d fight, many innocent people will lay dead and both the dog and the baboon will still be there, alive! If you kno that you are neither the baboon nor the dog, then pack your load and stay where you think you will be save before the 2015 dee day!
Re: De Dog And De Baboon.....what Is Your Take? by PrettyCindy(f): 9:59pm On May 28, 2012
Quite simple....... If he does not win presidential election or if power does not shift back to the north, THERE WILL BE WAR.

U know our country is pretty messed up: if this statement was made in a country like America, i think he would have been arrested or asked to publicly explain what he mearnt. But in Nigeria, anything goes and worst of we have a weakling as ‘onye na achi anyi‘. Its well!

(1) (Reply)

Political Parties Appeal To Buhari To Withdraw Statement On Bloodbath / Bill On Ramadan Bonuses Rejected : Kano / Fashola Awards Ojota- Ikorodu Road For N29bn/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.