Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49367 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 4:00am On May 15, 2012
2015 ‘ll Be Bloody If…- Buhari

KADUNA– Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in the 2011 election, General Mohammadu Buhari, rtd,yesterday identified three types of Boko Haram in the country with the Federal Government topping the list, followed by those he described as criminals who steal and kill Nigerians in the name of religion, with the third group as the original one led by late Muhammed Yusufu.

Buhari spoke in Hausa while addressing members of the CPC from Niger State, who paid him a courtesy visit in Kaduna. He also warned that 2015 would be bloody if the elections were not transparent, just as he dismissed reports that he would not contest the 2015 presidency.

Buhari who painted a gory picture of Nigeria as that of a hound and a monkey engaged in a battle for survival said, “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate further.
On alleged existence of three groups of Boko Haram, General Buhari added, “I will like to quote Professor Ango Abdullahi that said there are three Boko Harams including the original one led by Muhammed Yusufu who was killed and his supporters tried to take revenge by attacking the law enforcement agencies and politicians. There is another developed Boko Haram of criminals who steal and kill… while the biggest Boko Haram is the Federal Government.”

He, however, said that he would make up his mind on the presidency when his party re-organises itself.

“That was what I told those who have visited me in the past but the press wrote that I said I have changed my mind about re-contesting.
On Boko Haram he said: “Since the leaders now don’t listen to anybody but do whatever they wish, there is nothing the North can do.”

FG has destroyed oil industry

Commenting on the petroleum subsidy probe, he said: “The current leadership of the country has destroyed the petroleum industry. These kind of things can only happen under the type of leadership Nigeria has. No where in the world can such things happen and no where in the world can government increase the cost of petroleum products by over 120%. It is most insensitive. Besides the air people breath, the next important thing to them are petroleum products,

“Unfortunately for me, I know more about petroleum industry than others in government because I was there for over three years as a leader. We started with the Port-Harcourt Refinery producing 60,000 barrels per day. It was upgraded to 100,000 barrels per day. Another one was built there (Port-Harcourt) producing over 150,000 barrels making a total of 250,000 barrels per day purely on Nigerian crude.’’

According to him, the Warri and Kaduna refineries, had capacities for refining 100, 000 barrels daily each with over 20 depots and more than 3,200 pipe lines.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 4:06am On May 15, 2012
Electoral fraud’ll attract violence in 2015 – Buhari

Former Head of State and presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change, Major-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), said on Monday that unless there was fairness and justice in the conduct of the 2015 presidential elections, there would be violence in the country.

Speaking while receiving party supporters from Niger State in his Kaduna office, Buhari said in a situation whereby the next general elections was rigged, the scenario would be like that of a hound and a dog engaged in a battle of survival.

He stated that he would re-consider whether he would contest the 2015 presidential election if his party organised itself ahead of the presidential elections. “That was what I told those who have visited me in the past but the press wrote that I said I have changed my mind about re-contesting,” he added.

The former military leader, who spoke in Hausa, also accused the Federal Government of being behind the spate of bombings in the country.

He said, “I will like to quote Prof. Ango Abdullahi that said there are three Boko Harams including the original one led by Muhammed Yusufu who was killed and his supporters tried to take revenge in attacking the law enforcement agencies and politicians.

“There is another developed Boko Haram of criminals who steal and kill while the biggest Boko Haram is the Federal Government.

God willing by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.”

Speaking on the security challenges in the country, the CPC leader said, “Since the leaders now don’t listen to anybody but does whatever they wish, there is nothing the North can do.”

On the recent fuel subsidy probe, Buhari said the current leadership of the country had destroyed the petroleum industry, adding, “These kind of things can only happen under the type of Nigeria’s current leadership. No where in the world can such things happen now and no where in the world can government increase the cost of petroleum product with more than 120 per cent, it is most insensitive.

“Beside the air people breath, the next important thing to them is petroleum products.

“Unfortunately for me, I know more about petroleum industry than others in government because I was there for over three years as a leader. We started with Port Harcourt refinery producing 60,000 barrels per day. It was upgraded to 100,000 barrels per day. Another one was built there also in Port Harcourt producing over 150,000 barrels making a total of 250,000 barrels per day, slated purely on Nigeria crude.

“I personally asked the owner to sign the contract for Warri and Kaduna refineries, at 100, 000 barrels each; more than 20 depots and there was even a time we were exporting a 100,000 barrels per day of refined products but this current leadership have destroyed the industry.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/electoral-fraudll-attract-violence-in-2015-buhari/
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 4:07am On May 15, 2012
If this man is not cautioned, Nigeria is set for explosion.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 4:12am On May 15, 2012
Sai Buhari! But this time don't choose Bakare, we don't know him. Choose Fashola or Saraki and you will win.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by koruji(m): 4:14am On May 15, 2012
I have said it before Buhari cannot help Nigeria. This is not how true leaders save a nation.

Always threatening fire and brimstone. How about lead a body of knowledgeable individuals to help INEC identify potential 2015 problems and correct it right now?

Even more urgent - how about helping to save the nation from the disintegration that looms before 2015 if your backyard keeps going boom, boom, boom.

How can Gen. Buhari be talking about a free-and-fair election when anybody with half-a-minds eye can see that no elections will take place in northern Nigeria if BH is not completely put down soon?

bayooooooo: If this man is not cautioned, Nigeria is set for explosion.

15 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:16am On May 15, 2012
bayooooooo: If this man is not cautioned, Nigeria is set for explosion.

IMHO, he is stretching his luck. Unlike last year, GEJ is finally settling down and I imagine, will soon begin to boot loose talkers in the balls.

When you hear the gutter utterances by our past dictators like Buhari and IBB, you easily understand how we got where we are.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by koruji(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2012
Why Buhari? The man has never won any elections. He led a government obtained through a coup, and was the back-seat leader until he was kicked out.

Worse, he was one of those who, rather than confront Abacha, empowered him.

I hope that the SW in particular realize that romancing Buhari is a dead-end. The man cannot win elections in the north because he is in the wrong northern party. PDP is north's party, the other regions are simply helpers. What is the general's basis for insisting on ruling Nigeria?

CPC, ANPP or whatever it is called cannot win national elections in the north. That is the unfarnished truth.

lagcity: Sai Buhari! But this time don't choose Bakare, we don't know him. Choose Fashola or Saraki and you will win.

4 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by koruji(m): 4:22am On May 15, 2012
Settling down to what?

How can a president settle down when he is increasingly losing control of one-half of his country.

Beaf:

IMHO, he is stretching his luck. Unlike last year, GEJ is finally settling down and I imagine, will soon begin to boot loose talkers in the balls.

When you hear the gutter utterances by our past dictators like Buhari and IBB, you easily understand how we got where we are.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 4:30am On May 15, 2012
koruji: Why Buhari? The man has never won any elections. He led a government obtained through a coup, and was the back-seat leader until he was kicked out.

I hope that the SW in particular realize that romancing Buhari is a dead-end. The man cannot win elections in the north because he is in the wrong northern party. PDP is north's party, the other regions are simply helpers. What is the general's basis for insisting on ruling Nigeria?

CPC, ANPP or whatever it is called cannot win national elections in the north. That is the unfarnished truth.

Honestly, I have never been a fan of that guy. well, I have no reason to believe he is corrupt, so I give it to him that he's clean. Besides that what else? Absolutely nothing! Nothing to offer, no democratic credentials, no civility, no ideas, just another nonentity masquerading as a leader. Statements like this resulted in loss of lives of innocent corp members and to think that people like him talk rubbish, walk free and continue to foment trouble is just beyond my imagination. Why can't the guy be arrested or called for some sort of questioning? Is he above law?

If you remove El-Rufai, who else is in CPC?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 4:32am On May 15, 2012
koruji: Why Buhari? The man has never won any elections. He led a government obtained through a coup, and was the back-seat leader until he was kicked out.

Ok, Buhari ain't cutting it. Who do you suggest?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Odunnu: 4:33am On May 15, 2012
And this bloody thirsty vampire wants to head a country? Heeeiiii! Allah kiyaye!! God forbid evil!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 4:47am On May 15, 2012
lagcity: Ok, Buhari ain't cutting it. Who do you suggest?

We should look for a modern face, a complete break away from this nonsense era of recycling garbage, a fellow with credible and well tested track record of service either in public or private category, a fellow with wide exposure both local and international and a fellow full of brilliant ideas, not lacking in political will to confront demons that are now calling themselves fathers of modern Nigeria. A detribalised Nigerian who would see corruption as a poisonous snake to be killed by whatever method available. I look at the whole North and honestly, there is no one person.

I believe if El-Rufai is not mischievous, he might be useful one day. But he's also a recycled useless garbage. I am fast losing interest in this country.

5 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Odunnu: 4:55am On May 15, 2012
Aside Elrufai being a 'recycled useless garbage' he is also an annoying, irritating two faced proud fool. I had to unfollow him on twitter before I break my laptop with anger

5 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by koruji(m): 4:55am On May 15, 2012
I have more than one suggestion, which will start with a complete restructuring of our federation to make it workable. That is the first and foremost.

You simply cannot build a pyramid upside down, but that is what we are doing in Nigeria. It doesn't matter how skilled the builders are, it will never work. Worse, while sane builders are warning about the necessity to build properly it is the insane, inept, corrupt and down-right clueless builders that will keep volunteering to lead the effort of building an upside-down pyramid.

After we restructure the federation, orienting our pyramid correctly, the number of fraudulent builders will go down significantly. What we must do then is let those who want to lead the effort volunteer themselves - including Buhari.

However, it is not the nomination that matters but the actual decision. We must scrutinize their qualifications and integrity. We would need to stop the "alaiye baba" and "sai Buhari" crap, and figure out what they really have to offer. A case where no presidential candidate can answer us questions such as the Niger Delta or BH without beating around the bush is a shame too bad to bear. A case where a presidential candidate would refuse to attend a debate with other candidates, yet have no problem with debating "singularly" is doubly shameful. These are the reasons why they owe us nothing and deliver zero. We fail to give and hold them to a job requirement.

lagcity: Ok, Buhari ain't cutting it. Who do you suggest?

7 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by tosank: 5:16am On May 15, 2012
It is crystal clear that Buhari is the one fanning the embers of violence in this country. Yorubas will not vote for him even if Awolowo should rise from his grave to run with him, talk less of one Tinubu. Mtschewww

5 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by kunlekunle: 5:17am On May 15, 2012
koruji: I have more than one suggestion, which will start with a complete restructuring of our federation to make it workable. That is the first and foremost.

You simply cannot build a pyramid upside down, but that is what we are doing in Nigeria. It doesn't matter how skilled the builders are, it will never work. Worse, while sane builders are warning about the necessity to build properly it is the insane, inept, corrupt and down-right clueless builders that will keep volunteering to lead the effort of building an upside-down pyramid.

After we restructure the federation, orienting our pyramid correctly, the number of fraudulent builders will go down significantly. What we must do then is let those who want to lead the effort volunteer themselves - including Buhari.

However, it is not the nomination that matters but the actual decision. We must scrutinize their qualifications and integrity. We would need to stop the "alaiye baba" and "sai Buhari" crap, and figure out what they really have to offer. A case where no presidential candidate can answer us questions such as the Niger Delta or BH without beating around the bush is a shame too bad to bear. A case where a presidential candidate would refuse to attend a debate with other candidates, yet have no problem with debating "singularly" is doubly shameful. These are the reasons why they owe us nothing and deliver zero. We fail to give and hold them to a job requirement.

you are simply saying nigerians should be democratic citizens and not cultural citizens.
can you create a creed of a democratic citizen?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 5:21am On May 15, 2012
koruji: I have more than one suggestion, which will start with a complete restructuring of our federation to make it workable. That is the first and foremost.

So long as the people on your side of the pond (ACN) are not ready to share interests and directions with the Middle Belt SE and SS, all you've said about restructuring is a load of hot air (nice as your proposal sounds).

Words are wind. cool
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by ektbear: 6:23am On May 15, 2012
I think the best thing is to just work to see the country split apart.

I'm not sure that working within the Nigerian political system will lead to good results.

The entire thing needs to be destroyed and split into pieces.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2012
Ah yes, Ayatollah Mommod Dumbfuck Buhari-Bin-Laden is in fine combative form once again, and giddy with the prospect of more flesh of the dead to eat in the wake of genocidal killings carried out by his Boko Haram terror gang.

When will Uncle Sam shut this cretin down for good ? If Buhari-Bin-Laden's public death threats, and the resultant blood baths that followed, are not sufficient basis for that mangy monkey's arraignment before the International Criminal Court in The Hague, then perhaps the cheaper alternative of a well-aimed Hellfire missile will do the job. Get on with it, Uncle Sam. It is time NOW !

2 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Gbawe: 7:08am On May 15, 2012

Koruji, who will carry out a "complete restructure of federation to make it workable" without executive and legislative power? This hopelessness is even more compounded in the face of the realisation that many citizens do not understand that power to bring change is in their hands.

Let us stop any romanticised notion of how we think Nigeria will make progress. Let us face reality.

We know the PDP is entirely devoted to a central system plundering the wealth of Nigeria . This is why the PIB cannot be passed when we have a PDP President, VP, Senate President, Deputy Senate Preisdent and Speaker house of Rep - plus upper and lower house majority !!!!!

Everything the PDP does and is devoted to happens to work against the progress of Nigeria. This is why, year in year out, it is essential for the Party to vote in a "business as usual" President who is simply a tool. Do you not see how noise of an SNC or constitution amendment to aid "true federalism" is all lost on GEJ while he pursues tenure elongation and other frivolities? What does that tell you vis-a-vis the power of the Presidency to aid or impede the progress of the Nation?

The first thing that must be done is for the PDP to be voted out at presidential level. While the Party controls the number 1 executive position in the land, Nigeria is going nowhere. A simple case study is Ghana. Rawlings realised that some had to go for his beloved nation to make progress. He knew, at the time, his people did not have the requisite political sophistication to get rid of these enemies of progress. Rawlings did what he had to do and the rest, as they say, is history. Nigeria is exactly where Ghana was i.e with a failing Nation held to ransom by vacuous looters and plunderers yet its people cannot rescue themselves because they lack the political nous to understand "people's power".

I am not going to talk about whether Buhari should run or not but what I will say is that those who see the big picture and know that the PDP must be defeated will not attempt to desenfranchise the voice of Buhari. His influence cannot be overlooked and he will be important in the effort to dethrone the PDP. Effective politics requires a level of pragmatism and with all due respect, let us not be acting/talking like the Soyinkas and Fawehinmis of the world when the people you are speaking for lack even basic political sophistication to understand a Plan B let alone carry it out.

The only option, first and foremost, and given how things stand, involves a joint project to remove a Party that is regression personified.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 7:36am On May 15, 2012
O-Liar!

ekt_bear: I think the best thing is to just work to see the country split apart.

I'm not sure that working within the Nigerian political system will lead to good results.

The entire thing needs to be destroyed and split into pieces.

Even if that is your solution, you must still work with other sections to achieve it. No section can walk away and have the wherewithal to sustain the bloody fight that will ensue aside from the SS (which itself, shares numerous borders with neighbours).

It is best for us to work together to build the country. Splitting is only easy to talk about. Indeed, if it was that easy, the SS and SE would have long gone. Lets buckle down and work to build the place.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by darkhand: 7:41am On May 15, 2012
Odunnu: And this bloody thirsty vampire wants to head a country? Heeeiiii! Allah kiyaye!! God forbid evil!

Amen Amen
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2012

I agree with you on this post and your first post.but the impression I get on this site is that anyone who reasons this way like you from the SW is in the minority.if my assumption is correct,your people will soon be here to counter your opinions.
koruji: I have said it before Buhari cannot help Nigeria. This is not how true leaders save a nation.

Always threatening fire and brimstone. How about lead a body of knowledgeable individuals to help INEC identify potential 2015 problems and correct it right now?

Even more urgent - how about helping to save the nation from the disintegration that looms before 2015 if your backyard keeps going boom, boom, boom.

How can Gen. Buhari be talking about a free-and-fair election when anybody with half-a-minds eye can see that no elections will take place in northern Nigeria if BH is not completely put down soon?

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Yeske2(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2012
I pray GEJ never returns to Aso rock, I'd pick Buhari over and over again if there is no better option i.e if this country still exist then.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 8:12am On May 15, 2012

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=16pt]Vote for me, or else!...
I will deal with you!
I will break your legs!
I will burn your car!
I will eat your kids!
You will see blood!

Old, irresponsible, red-eyed, youth corper killing mullah.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2012
Buhari HAS said the TRUTH.. if there are no free elections come 2015, more souls would be lost.. He didn't say 'IF THE NORTH DON'T WIN'... trust ethnic bigots to read more into the headline...

4 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 8:17am On May 15, 2012
The vile tear crying losing beast speaking in his usual manner to energise his teeming army of almajiri foot soldiers . . . Who will employ mayhem with a false sense of reasoning . . . .

It was such utterances that paved the way for some intelligent bright minds who chose to serve the nation to be brutally murdered . .Just because a blood thirty Crying and despicable dumb General lost an election

Utterances like this fuels the embers of future untold violence against the innocent . . .

Any alliance with this failure is a recipe to disaster, whoever takes such a lunatic with an insatiable appetite for blood serious deserves pity and scorn . . . .2015 we shall all be here and on ground running to make him cry blood this time . .

His supporters can also go to hell with him cos your all doomed into the abyss of failure and frustration . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2012
Say whatever, its obvious to all that the Nigerian state is leaning towards hopelessness under the able leadership of the retardeen. However I admit that it didn't start from him though.
In a nation where the vast majority are hopeless, seeing the few denying the vast majority their future with the support of the govt, its just a matter of time, violence will occur. Buhari was though with his words I accept but aren't far from the truth. In the absence of justice and fairness, chaos and violence will automatically play out.

I doubt if he is for violence, he is just saying the plain truth however will advise him to softpedal a little bit because the vast majority of the population despite their sufferings still aren't interested in the truth.
No one is above the law, if the govt also feels that this man is responsible for numerous Nigerian death either by his action or words then the govt should perform its duty. Till then, Buhari simply hasn't broken any law.

About fg/pdp being the biggest boko, that aren't news. Peeps like me have always known and this has been confirmed by the NSA.

5 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 8:18am On May 15, 2012
See his anus-like mouth.

This is either boko haram or an arsehole. cool

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 8:27am On May 15, 2012
Who takes such a raving lunatic who happens to be an ex general and a career desperate loser serious . . . Maybe he should cry blood this time . .peeps might get to glance less scornful at his pathetic face . . .

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 8:29am On May 15, 2012
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate further.

Anybody that says these are the words of a responsible person should contact me. I know a good shrink who can handle their problem at Yaba left.
Who talks like this aside from boko haram?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by alienvirus: 8:44am On May 15, 2012
BEAF is back from leave. Praise God, gutter talks continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.