Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments (17862 Views)

Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States / ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jmaine: 2:57pm On May 18, 2012
The sad news is that a tribalistic blood seeking beast who lords over baboons and dogs feels he has a huge chance of leading sane and responsible citizens . . .but the good news is that . . .no matter how hard he tries . . .his usual accomplice and close confidants called failure and frustration shall accompany him as usual . . . .

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by abacus(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Really?
Dude, I see things simply as certain sections playing primitive games that will only backfire big time. Nobody will be missed for the absolute zero they contribute to the Nigerian economy.

These are the same groups that made threats to wipe out the ND on attaining power; so we are armed and we are ready.
Genocide will never happen again within our region, neither will roaches from afar battle not to develop themselves, but for the fruit of our lands. That is all Nigeria is about and that is all those who rant about population and "born to rule" are about. We are ready, are you?

Beaf, Next time when defending your principal try not to include religion and ethnic as basis of your argument. You know in yourself you are inciting some people to violence. The truth is we are getting there, we all now know that GEJ is not sound enough and not fit to lead Nigeria even with his PHD. Well all love this country as you do. Please Beaf.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Any ethnic group or section that feels too big to be governed by a man from a minority ethnic group can leave.
It is now in every groups interest to arm up, nobody will take bullshiit from anybody in the name of population or "born to rule."
Simple as 2 + 2.

Same old you as usual . . .I wonder why you are not screaming core north now since the christain north have united with their core north against jonathan.You use that tactics against them last year but lets see if it will work in 2015.Seems the north see the born to rule principle as a northern agenda rather than a core north or christain north agenda.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2012
egift: 19 Northern Governor (majority are PDP - mind you) support the truth spoken by Buhari, and just then Boko Haram (the PDP terror tool) now wants to bomb all the 19 Northern State houses in the North. Nigerians are you seeing this!

The truth spoken by Buhari that people will be soaked in blood in 2015 if he doesn't win? I think you are asleep, wake up!! Buhari is good I guess, but his desperation is now making him brainless. make thunder fire all those Northern governors. What a disgrace angry

2 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by chagga(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2012
alj harem:

Almajiris ? What do you mean
almajiri is synonymous to BH instead
Of looking for a solution to the BH problem they want to support it ..let them cont when everybody leaves their land they ll turn on each other
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by eddycmj: 3:16pm On May 18, 2012
The northern governors on Thursday said Buhari’s comment was in order, observing that many eminent Nigerians had made worse comments.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 3:16pm On May 18, 2012
abacus:

Beaf, Next time when defending your principal try not to include religion and ethnic as basis of your argument. You know in yourself you are inciting some people to violence. The truth is we are getting there, we all now know that GEJ is not sound enough and not fit to lead Nigeria even with his PHD. Well all love this country as you do. Please Beaf.

Crap.
We all know the dogs and baboons who regularly threaten bloodshed, raise ethnicity, employ religion and incite violence.
We know those whose words kill youth corpers. And we will stand resolutely against them despite their "population."
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2012
maclatunji: Any reasonable person would know that Buhari is standing on Principle. GEJ and PDP have 'egg-on-their-faces' on this one. They raised the stakes and are coming-out as the losers. People are having a lower tolerance limit for misgovernance and maladministration in Nigeria. The quicker GEJ realises this, the better for him.

Oga Mclatunji can you tell me what Buhari's principle is in one sentence? This man used a most degrading term to say people will be soaked in BLOOD if he doesn't win the next election-at least from his past reactions to losses-and you are talking about Principle? haba angry
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by eddycmj: 3:23pm On May 18, 2012
The northern governors on Thursday said Buhari’s comment was in order, observing that many eminent Nigerians had made worse comments.
Just imagine!!! So it is now decent to make stupid statements because some oda person has said worse things. See how these northern governors are reasoning like children. Mtchewww!!!!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by pdozie: 3:29pm On May 18, 2012
Guys, why must we keep criticizing in this forum. Everyone has a right to air his opinion I thought? For me I think the President should be commended. Not only did he make those deductions based on outcries during the subsidy strike, he also didnt make noise about it.
There are few leaders that has done that!!!
In any case, the present assembly of regions called Nigeria is very difficult to live together. If we must maintain the name Nigeria, then lets each of the 6 geo political zones form their own federation still whithin the boudaries of one country - Nigeria.
Else, as someone already opined, let the country be divided into as many countries as possible.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 18, 2012
cool

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by abacus(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Crap.
We all know the dogs and baboons who regularly threaten bloodshed, raise ethnicity, employ religion and incite violence.
We know those whose words kill youth corpers. And we will stand resolutely against them despite their "population."

You can't continue to keep misinforming people the kill youth corpers was Buhari's fault? GEJ knows it's all his fault, that he showed by the sack of the then interior minister.

It's no news that GEJ always wait for Buhari to talk, to pour all the present administration inefficiency on. Next thing you'll say is the good man, Buhari killed 20 Nigerians during fuel subsidy strike.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 3:56pm On May 18, 2012
abacus:

You can't continue to keep misinforming people the kill youth corpers was Buhari's fault? GEJ knows it's all his fault, that he showed by the sack of the then interior minister.

It's no news that GEJ always wait for Buhari to talk, to pour all the present administration inefficiency on. Next thing you'll say is the good man, Buhari killed 20 Nigerians during fuel subsidy strike.

No, it was me that told almajiri's to kill "riggers" and I was also the one whose false prophet spoke about his dramatic visions of a "wild, wild North" and went as far as to tell people to go to the polling booth with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other (NN24 VP debates).

It was me, isn't it? You people think Nigerians are fools.

Of course too, GEJ commands Buhari to open his gob and let irresponsible fuckry flow forth. angry

3 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by kettykin: 3:57pm On May 18, 2012
I once predicted in this Forum that operation Totality will metamorphosize to Opertaion Back stabbing .
I dont want to lay blames at any body's door step, but i am amused at the antics of Tinubu in his present push for the post of VeePee where is the southern Solidarity that was there when OB was president and Southern Govenors met in enugu , Benin , Calabar e.t.c , when Obasanjo resigned from the post of Chairman Board of Trustees i immediately knew the Chameleon was begining to change its colour or find a hiding place.

3 Things GEJ must do and very fast

1. is to convene a national conference that will restructure the country into 6 or more Region with regions having control over Police possibly he should do away with the Local Government system.

2. is to Make extremely sure that the Middle Belt become a separate region with Abuja as the capital of the Middlebelt

3. Plan A is to find a suitable candidate that will breakup the votes in the north east for both PDP primaries after which they candidate will opt out of PDP to contest in a different party and also break up the votes of North east.

4. GEJ needs to have a Plan B if the Plan A fails and that is get a suitable candidate from the North Central he will grrom to take over from and VeePee from Possibly the SE that will Neutralise the SW traitors.

5.GEJ needs to leave an Economic foot print in the sands of the SS , Build a world Class Sea Port, Empower Niger Deltans the way thief Olusegun Obasanjo empowered Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote, Jimoh Ibrahim, and numerous other thieves in the SW

6.GEJ needs to revoke the Land use act and do away with the 13 % derivation in place of 20 % Derivations that has skewed revenue allocation against the Niger Deltans.

With a 6 Region in place i dont see much that the Boko Haram and Buhari can do except to further impoverish and destroy their rgions

3 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by OkijaPriest: 4:06pm On May 18, 2012
Terrorist cattlefukers...

3 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by eddycmj: 4:10pm On May 18, 2012
Okija Priest: Terrorist cattlefukers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! lAF WAN KILL MI OHHHH...

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by lagcity(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2012
kettykin: I once predicted in this Forum that operation Totality will metamorphosize to Opertaion Back stabbing .
I dont want to lay blames at any body's door step, but i am amused at the antics of Tinubu in his present push for the post of VeePee where is the southern Solidarity that was there when OB was president and Southern Govenors met in enugu , Benin , Calabar e.t.c , when Obasanjo resigned from the post of Chairman Board of Trustees i immediately knew the Chameleon was begining to change its colour or find a hiding place.

1. is to convene a national conference that will restructure the country into 6 or more Region with regions having control over Police possibly he should do away with the Local Government system.

2. is to Make extremely sure that the Middle Belt become a separate region with Abuja as the capital of the Middlebelt

3. Plan A is to find a suitable candidate that will breakup the votes in the north east for both PDP primaries after which they candidate will opt out of PDP to contest in a different party and also break up the votes of North east.

4. GEJ needs to have a Plan B if the Plan A fails and that is get a suitable candidate from the North Central he will grrom to take over from and VeePee from Possibly the SE that will Neutralise the SW traitors.

5.GEJ needs to leave an Economic foot print in the sands of the SS , Build a world Class Sea Port, Empower Niger Deltans the way thief Olusegun Obasanjo empowered Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote, Jimoh Ibrahim, and numerous other thieves in the SW

6.GEJ needs to revoke the Land use act and do away with the 13 % derivation in place of 20 % Derivations that has skewed revenue allocation against the Niger Deltans.

With a 6 Region in place i dont see much that the Boko Haram and Buhari can do except to further impoverish and destroy their rgions

haha. kettykin wants igboman to be vp to a northerner, what a phocking traitor.

4 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fortyfeet(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2012
can't we see that the igboman, hausaman and yorubaman differ a lot:physically, in language, in culture, in religion, in tradition, interest and lots more. we were not consulted luggard mixed us. its time we sit ourselves and decide what we want. its now or ..... ?

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Paulego(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs: Never in my life have I seen minorities promote bigotry and hate. A stupid strategy that would ultimately consume Jona's people. Tells you how selfish and stupid the man is. Ethnic minorities promote diversity and equality as they stand to benefit more.
in nigeria, what will the minority loss, less population and more oil, or higher population and no means of generating revenue as the case of the so called majority.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Paulego(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs: Never in my life have I seen minorities promote bigotry and hate. A stupid strategy that would ultimately consume Jona's people. Tells you how selfish and stupid the man is. Ethnic minorities promote diversity and equality as they stand to benefit more.
in nigeria, what will the minority loss, less population and more oil and more revenue or higher population and no means of generating revenue as the case of the so called majority.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 4:27pm On May 18, 2012
It just goes to show that the so called "North" is still ONE! Below is a picture from the meeting!

Isn't that Governor of Benue, Gabriel Suswam??

I have said that countless times that the MB swings at the direction of the victors. The South (Or better still, Biafrans, Niger-Deltans, Oduans and Bendelites) better be careful!

2 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 4:29pm On May 18, 2012
Also, Isnt that the Governor of Niger state? Isn't Niger state MB?
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 4:30pm On May 18, 2012
lagcity:

haha. kettykin wants igboman to be vp to a northerner, what a phocking traitor.

You dey mind that guy?!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 4:32pm On May 18, 2012
kettykin: I once predicted in this Forum that operation Totality will metamorphosize to Opertaion Back stabbing .

LOL! You are a clown! You have been deceived by propaganda. Ode'son!

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 4:33pm On May 18, 2012
Chyz*, wherever you are, RESPECT! You saw through all these propaganda!

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by vanunu: 4:37pm On May 18, 2012
Buhari participated in the world's second most horrible genocidal war, therefore you don't expect such a man to say otherwise. Blood has entered his eyes, that is why he is always talking of blood all the time, whithout knowing that decent people don't spill blood or talk recklessly. It is a big shame that some people who call
themselves human beings are hailing Buhari for his boody incitement. When he was the Head of state of Nigeria after a bloody military coup, he was so dumb and did not know how to talk or take decision, it was his second in-command that took the shine. Time will tell. GEJ still remains the most democratic President Nigeria has ever had. Nothing de happen.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by speedy4u(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2012
jason123: It just goes to show that the so called "North" is still ONE! Below is a picture from the meeting!

Isn't that Governor of Benue, Gabriel Suswam??

I have said that countless times that the MB swings at the direction of the victors. The South (Or better still, Biafrans, Niger-Deltans, Oduans and Bendelites) better be careful!

Really doesn't prove much.
torkaka: misinformation,division,bigotry,sycophancy,arz licking;THE BANE OF THE FISHERMAN'S GOVT!

buhari did that interview in hausa and spoke in parables! the intelligent amongst you can go and get the transcript of that interview,find an interpreter and make your conclusions. the dull amongst you can toe the line of BEAF!!

Yes it was spoken in parables,but tell me, how does he expect some of his supporters (who attacked & killed innocent citizens in the north in 2011) to interpret his parable. Let's be sincere pls.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 5:05pm On May 18, 2012
speedy4u:

Really doesn't prove much.

Really doesn't prove anything.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fortyfeet(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2012
@abacus, nigeria is the result of a failed titration experiment (acid base reaction). your fear is that you're lazy and so cannot grow a new country if nigeria split. get ready as you're going to form part of your regions leadership. maybe we might fall in the same region. i'll be proud to be part of the first leadership of my new country. gbam.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Calebsky(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]The licesnses from Buhari, IBB and Abacha (89% of all indigenous oil licenses in the hands of the core-North) will expire between 2016 and 2018.

This is what Buhari's commotion and boko haram are all about.[/size]

interesting. thanks for the info. i always knew the battle is all about oil. if you understand business i will advice that you vote..........never mind, come 2015. i need to be involved in this sharing of licenses when the time comes God sparing our lives.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by putro(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2012
lacasa:

Do all people from South-south come out as retardeensundecided
Yes o.You need to take opinion poll in the ND and you will be surprised the produce the greatest number of retardeen in the world
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 18, 2012
@jason123
dumb arz,its called 19northern governors meeting not 13northern governors meeting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP / Peter Obi: Why I Campaign In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.