Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? (27677 Views)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Adamawa Increases Corpers' Allowance From N2,000 To N10,000 / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by tchaik(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2012
fleps: The seemingly joyous end/beginning of the month expectatious mobile gadget sound, otherwise known as "message tune" signifying the monetary reward of labour of corps members across the federation has nt made an aural ovation on d intrinsic gadjets! Corps members however are on d tarry parry of a magmanimous n flambourant outburst by next week concerning the temfiyoyo n surreptituous munde-berul of those piping corruption in d corridors of unmonitored power, superfulous in nature!
Fleps reporting from the confines n romance of natural hunger in Sapele, Delta state. Thank you!
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon wannabe!
Nice try though!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Lizlov: 3:45pm On May 18, 2012
miz4oxley: Pls have you been receiving your April allowance alert as promised by the Minister of Youth Development ? Pls tell the house.
we neva see any thing ooo. Dey talk say na nxt week so we get hope.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by adekunlekola: 3:49pm On May 18, 2012
smiley wink angry angry angry
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by coxty(f): 4:08pm On May 18, 2012
will in lagos have not received our allowee ooooooooooooooooooo angry
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2012
give us allowee ooooo
give us allowee oh make we dey go

embarassedgive us allowee ooooo
give us allowee oh make we dey go
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by santakris(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2012
tchaik:
Nice try though!
tchaik:
Nice try though!

are u still serving with this ur ignoramus english.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Felixadded(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2012
Here in Ebonyi state, as at 04:55pm, we've not seen any green light o!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by RichDad1(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2012
From a reliable source
you'll all get your alert before month end.even if na security alert..alert na alert cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by PHIPEX(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2012
Now Your Suffering Continues!!! The Minister said Friday...maybe its next week Friday cry cry
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Jimkab(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2012
I'm FCT Corps member, I've posted it once that the so-called national service is a modern slavery of the highest order. In a situation where human beings are forcefully moved from their families for hard labour in other part of the country and till 18th of the following month no payment, they are there to be starved
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Mic4lur: 5:29pm On May 18, 2012
4 most of us here in cross river we regrt why we were posted to cross river state. The government doesn't care abt corpers the people are not friendly and not welcoming to corpers at all. Cross river as a state do not value corpers, imagine a situation were a corper will be standing under the rain with his full nysc outfit and government cars will be passing. Talk of a corper taking a taxi, if the notice ur a corper the way the drivers talk to u u will hate ur self whn the knw u don't speak their language. Imagine cross river paying corpers 3800 or 3500 as state allowance while as most states pay 10000 and more. Talking of allowance that is a no go area for us here in cross river we commend our self into Gods hands. THe government should do something to improve the life of corpers in cross river state. WHy is it so Gov.imoke? Wetin we do una ppl na bad thing say we come serve una ppl
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by fleps(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2012
Mic4lur: 4 most of us here in cross river we regrt why we were posted to cross river state. The government doesn't care abt corpers the people are not friendly and not welcoming to corpers at all. Cross river as a state do not value corpers, imagine a situation were a corper will be standing under the rain with his full nysc outfit and government cars will be passing. Talk of a corper taking a taxi, if the notice ur a corper the way the drivers talk to u u will hate ur self whn the knw u don't speak their language. Imagine cross river paying corpers 3800 or 3500 as state allowance while as most states pay 10000 and more. Talking of allowance that is a no go area for us here in cross river we commend our self into Gods hands. THe government should do something to improve the life of corpers in cross river state. WHy is it so Gov.imoke? Wetin we do una ppl na bad thing say we come serve una ppl
...and he laments!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Babamide(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2012
No allowance yet. We heard rumours that the safehouse where our allowance was kept caught fire.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by uRobot: 6:10pm On May 18, 2012
...OCCUPY NYSC SECRETARIAT angry

1 Like

Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by ezeiloemeka1986(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2012
am a corpa servin in rivers st.dere is no hope of receivn anytin cos dis st is usually d last st receivn allowee.weneva ur oda st receives,its usually an interval of extra 3eks b4 we receive our.i just blive nysc is a mess
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by merteeny(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2012
We serving in Yobe state as @ 10th May we received our April Allawi.Am serving in Damaturu.It baffles me that other states have not receive theirs.[/quote]
U received urs because u are in a state almost off d Nigerian map. You were compensated wit ur allowee cus FG aint ready for Boko Haram Corpers. grin grin grin
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by dizzzzy14: 7:02pm On May 18, 2012
Corpers u guys are nt together, u guys dnt have one voice. A corper wil c a fellow corper i luk d other side without greetin, waoo y would d govt hold ur money back, u guys should protest peacefully same day, d hold nigeria, dat is y eacth cd have a president interact wth other president of cds in and ourside ur state, post a day on facebook, block major cities singing ur corper songs with ur complete nysc green, show d world what a govt we have in 9ja, corpers u guys are d only ones dat can make d difference. I rest my case.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by merteeny(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2012
Rich Dad: From a reliable source
you'll all get your alert before month end.even if na security alert..alert na alert cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahahahaha. Buh na true naaa
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 18, 2012
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by cindyrella(f): 7:41pm On May 18, 2012
cry cry Well I guess when he said friday maybe he meant next week Friday!!
cos here in abuja is a capital NO....
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Cohsyn(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2012
Even here in the FCT nothing at all! This only paints a future already sabotaged by a set of greedy few! Smh Fø® Naija!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by cindyrella(f): 7:46pm On May 18, 2012
cry cry Well I guess when he said friday maybe he meant next week Friday...
cos I just asked a corper friend here in abuja he said no show yet....
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by studM(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2012
bcomputer101: We in Kaduna never see any alert oooooooo. infact, na every message wey enter my phone i dey monitor but it's noting than please call me back..... noting like FIRST BANK ALERT.....

guy u na clouwn! grin
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by pdpiperpippen: 8:02pm On May 18, 2012
I received april and may today, them be wan pay me for june but I say no, make them pay others first grin grin
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2012
Qrous: ...doz of us using ETB are likely nt 2receive alerts/payment until afta d completion of the merging with Sterling bank.
Jesus christ ! And when is it supposed to be completed ?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by fyneguy: 8:12pm On May 18, 2012
An NYSC member went to an ATM to withdraw money. After 10 minutes, somebody approached him and asked "hello, what's the problem?". He replied "I'm looking for the borrow button"
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by SailorXY: 8:16pm On May 18, 2012
See ur crayfish mouth HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Na alawii in OGUN Ooooooo€$¥£

pd piper pippen: I received april and may today, them be wan pay me for june but I say no, make them pay others first grin grin
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by onandon: 8:37pm On May 18, 2012
Thought the PDP led Federal govt said they were going to pay the corpers today Friday the 18th of May ? Sorry for you corpers, it's the same Papa Deceive Pikin routine. cry
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2012
Where is our allowance for heaven sake.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2012
What is nysc?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by MyCone: 9:13pm On May 18, 2012
that's a very important question oh! April allowance hasn't been paid yet and we are in Mid May now. I don't know how the want us to survive and give in our best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.