Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (12930 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by pdpiperpippen: 7:32am On May 22, 2012
All nigerian women cheat, to add insult to injury the pretend to be saints like we all are presently seeing on NL. Most men today are fathering children that are not theirs. Any lady who says I am lying challenge me! The economic woes of our country has made cheating the sole preserve of women and late marriage that of men. The average guy in nigeria today marries at 40.
Re: Why by Sagamite(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2012
joanana: @ op They cheat because its their nature and Its a Mans World angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Total rubbish!!!! I don't really know y they cheat seriously. Yesterday on Inspiration FM, a married man openly confessed that he cheated on his wife after listening to an inspiring word on the "Importance of Family n Marriage" from a pastor on air!!!

If ur wife can pledge her undying love to u forever, y cant you the husband do the same? Na wa oooooo angry angry angry angry

Which undying love?

More likely, a wife pledges undying self-interest forever. undecided

Stop fooling yourselves with these Mills & Boons tosh of love when reality is completely different.
Re: Why by BBDelta(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2012
@ Poster, Please we should define the term Cheat before talking about Why do one cheat on the other and don't like the other to cheat on him. Cheat is doing something else out of what was originally agreed. Do they agreed that non of them will sleep with other people during their marriage period? How did they agreed? Was it verbal or documented? Was there a Witness? Was there any consequences for anyone who defaults? OR ARE THEY ON THE INHERITED AGREEMENT FROM CULTURE AND RELIGION THAT WHEN A MAN AND WOMAN GET MARRIED THEY DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHERS AND THINGS LIKE THAT? We should learn not to inherit Beliefs, agreements, and other things, but to re-evaluate them and revalidate them and make them better. Don't tell me that's how its has been so I will continue.. You will continue to have the same problem that has been. So drop that sentiment and emotional reasoning and do proper analysis. If both of you say you are not going to sleep with others during your married life, then so be it and make out consequence for defaulters and make your agreement very strong and there to document and have a witness. If you both decide to not to make an agreement and be mute about it, so be it. be mute also about it when it happens and stope disturbing us.
Re: Why by mandsignal(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2012
http: Not all men cheat, stop generalising issue as if you have seen the cases of everyone cheating...
Re: Why by ben4ever(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2012
please stop generalizing this issue. Not all men cheat and for some of them, when you jnow why, you wont blame dem. Besides which lady can truly claim to be a virgin before she met her husband?
Re: Why by jpphilips(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2012
jessymic: that have been the problem in our society, men seems to enjoy everytin starting from family inheritance to cheating which is also in a normal tin. but in everytin am still happy to be a woman sha

i love the "sha" part, lol. it is called the "battle of the sexes" Men are the winners for now, women should step up their game grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why by jpphilips(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2012
ben4ever: please stop generalizing this issue. Not all men cheat and for some of them, when you jnow why, you wont blame dem. Besides which lady can truly claim to be a virgin before she met her husband?

virginity has nothing to do with cheating you dumb fu.c.k

stick to the topic
Re: Why by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2012
pro01: This is such a preposterous question. Men and woman have different privileges, just as they have different burdens. A man knows how much effort, time, money, and other resources he expended to 'win' you, yet you still have the audacity to give that pussy he worked so hard for to another man. Surely, this can't be as painful to a woman who didn't do anything to win the man, so why should she be so offended by his 'cheating' (if you can call it that)? What 'investment' does a typical girl/woman (in Nigeria at least) put into a relationship that entitles her to the same 'privileges' as her man?

Call me a chauvinist or whatever, but the fact remains that men and women live by different rules for the most part. I'd certainly find it bemusing for the typical naija babe that has to be bought/maintained with money to be upset if I decide to have some variety in my sex life. However, if she is atypical, then of course she has every right to demand equity. But we know that the atypical ones are less than 5% in this part of the world. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Meanwhile, superficial morality has NOTHING to do with this. Let's be pragmatic here.

you are the "MAN"

imagine a well maintained car complaining to the owner that he is over speeding,. lol, very ambitious of women you know!!
Re: Why by worthytalk: 10:31am On May 22, 2012
wot do u undastnd @ d word cheat? Dnt 4gt African culture permits polygaminity. Dat African man is entitled 2 mo dan 1 wyf, do u cal it cheating?
Re: Why by anytaij: 10:43am On May 22, 2012
[b]is their life to cheat so there's nothing one can do about it .It just their life.
Re: Why by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2012
fluid26:

dude, jokes apart, no go carry high blood pressure come talk say na me cause am o! Lol!
How do u live with urself Jeez!

U do have a problem, from the comments you'v made so far on peoples post. Its obvious you have a problem, I wonder what your world looks like... Bad mouth.
Re: Why by cindyrella(f): 11:18am On May 22, 2012
I guess its in their nature to cheat, women just have to learn how to deal with it.. cry cry
Re: Why by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2012
Men will always be in control, why! because that's the way it has been.
Unfortunately it is still the same today and it will continue infinitum.
No matter how our ladies wants to paint the picture, men will always cheat and God help that woman who cheats and her partner finds out. It is clear as day and night, it's really a man's world!!!
Re: Why by Nobody: 11:44am On May 22, 2012
Cindyrella why lower ur standards just for a guy? Man are suppose to treat women like weaker vessel ie. Something fragile but very valuable. Why should I accept a person treating me wit no or very little respect when he expects to honoured, loved and cared for?
Re: Why by luckgames(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2012
pd piper pippen: All nigerian women cheat, to add insult to injury the pretend to be saints like we all are presently seeing on NL. Most men today are fathering children that are not theirs. Any lady who says I am lying challenge me! The economic woes of our country has made cheating the sole preserve of women and late marriage that of men. The average guy in nigeria today marries at 40.

What about women in the developed countries that cheat?
The number are growing
All Father need to do DNA
Re: Why by oldaw: 12:53pm On May 22, 2012
If you want to prevent your spouse from cheating on you it is left for you to decide before it is too late. You may not know that you are training a child that is not biologically from you. Send email to adeostar@yahoo.com for help.
Re: Why by joanana(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Which undying love?

More likely, a wife pledges undying self-interest forever. undecided

Stop fooling yourselves with these Mills & Boons tosh of love when reality is completely different.

Well ,like the saying goes.. all fingers are not equal... same with not all men and women are the same. They have different values and perspectives towards life n relationship. It is a matter of choice!!!! whatever you decide it up to the individual!! wink
Re: Why by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2012
such a saddist
Re: Why by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2012
Vikin:
We have to use things around us for examples Mr...now, instead of looking at how lions behave, why not how C0cks behave with hens.

Always targeting the pretty hens with no chicks.

99% of Men in Nigeria( can be Nigerian men or foreigners) Are cheats tongue tongue.

The pastors are no exemption.

Don't ask me to proof it, trust me ...I know tongue tongue.

bro, how can you compare yourself with common chicken?! out of all the animals in the world, na chicken you relate to?!
as for men being cheats, i am sorry to say that not ALL women deserve a good man. some ladies can only attract and keep a man that would cheat on them. no matter how you want to look at it, if a man cheats on his wife/partner then they were not made to be together....and therefore if that lady foolishly thought she was IT when she obviously wasnt, then the joke is on her.

d[b]u[/b]mbass women around the world marry a man and think that they should not do all the nasty disgusting things that he desires, and yet complain when the neighbor's daughter agrees to do these things with him (behind your back). KING OF THE JUNGLE baby...... its easy picking for the LION in this "jungle", so why settle for less?! even if that said lion is at death door, he can still get everything and anything he desires from females, so ladies best smell the coffee and get their act together.

pls, i did not say that cheating was right o ......... i just said that it was easier for some LIONs to simply turn to the neighbor's daughter rather than to explain common sense to a woman.

ertipha :
[color=#990000][/color]
So are u sayin tht men are like lion in the jungle?

HELL YEAH, we rule this world and are the top predators, so why shouldnt we compare ourselves with our counterpart the LION?
Re: Why by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2012
men are like lions in the jungle....mmm...and what happens when the lion gets hunted?
Re: Why by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 22, 2012
sosoluv: men are like lions in the jungle....mmm...and what happens when the lion gets hunted?

by whom, if i may ask?!
Re: Why by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2012
women, say you get beaten at your own game. why do men go all crazy. when a man is doing it, he makes it sound like an achievement
Re: Why by richy5(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2012
ringing
Re: Why by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2012
OAM4J: hmnnnn... may be its because some of men believe it's the men's world.
if it was creating women would have served no purpose
Re: Why by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 22, 2012
sosoluv: women, say you get beaten at your own game. why do men go all crazy. when a man is doing it, he makes it sound like an achievement

sista, let me congratulate the women who are "winning" at this game of yours.....sadly, it sure aint a game to us men, its a LIFESTYLE! we live and breathe S[b]E[/b]X, we've been battling with it since we were children and yet have NEVER been able to tame the Tiger in our pants......so, our s[b]e[/b]xual desires are not to be overlooked because, if a woman does, then that's her loss and probably THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

most of us men NEED it, and if our ladies dont hand it to us on a silver platter, then many are willing to get their satisfaction elsewhere. its hard to make a woman understand this but look at it this way: if your man says he wants to mount your a[/b]ss, thats what he DESIRES from you, saying NO would just be like opening the doors and inviting all the biatches out there to come in and do YOUR job.....which is to [b]SATISFY YOUR MAN FULLY. yeah, you may not be down with whatever your man wants, but sadly thats the man you ended up with and you need to quickly adapt OR LEAVE THAT UNION....... if you stay, knowing fully well that you are NOT willing to satisfy is every needs, then you shouldnt be surprised if that said man gets down with the neighbor's daughter.

btw: women should also deserve everything they desire in the bedroom, it goes 50/50.....and therefore i would understand when you may think that you are "winning".

......again, i am not saying that cheating is ok, i am just saying that i "understand" why some do.
Re: Why by Chitos(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2012
For Women,
-Tell me a lady that her Dad never Cheated her mum?
-Despite that, our mothers were rapid @ using words like 'please', 'thank you', 'am sorry' where applicable
- they exhibited humility,patience,commitment, tolerance,understanding and above all FAITHFULNESS
-they basically applied WISDOM
-Be realistic, This is AFRICA, we still av african men
-let's be realistic, we can't eat our cake and have it. You married the son of an African man and expect him to be British overnight
-rather let us be focus on how we can survive with optimal health status regardless of d circumstances surrounding our marriage
-let us emulate d good morals of our mothers, try our best to satisfy our men(food, sex, and character/attribute) and for the sake of our children, BE PREPARED!

@Poster, why not focus on 'Measures women can take to overcome the feeling of being cheated on'.
Re: Why by joanana(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2012
Chitos: For Women,
-Tell me a lady that her Dad never Cheated her mum?
-Despite that, our mothers were rapid @ using words like 'please', 'thank you', 'am sorry' where applicable
- they exhibited humility,patience,commitment, tolerance,understanding and above all FAITHFULNESS
-Be realistic, This is AFRICA, we still av african men
-let's be realistic, we can't eat our cake and have it. You married the son of an African man and expect him to be British overnight
-rather let us be focus on how we can survive with optimal health status regardless of d circumstances surrounding our marriage
-let us emulate d good morals of our mothers, try our best to satisfy our men(food, sex, and character/attribute) and for the sake of our children, BE PREPARED!

@Poster, why not focus on 'Measures women can take to overcome the feeling of being cheated on'.

Are u serious? You encourage cheating? smh angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why by luckgames(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2012
joanana:

Are u serious? You encourage cheating? smh angry angry angry angry angry angry

@Chitos's
"they exhibited humility,patience,commitment, tolerance,understanding and above all FAITHFULNESS
-Be realistic, This is AFRICA, we still av african men"

She didn't encourage cheating
men that cheat don't encourage cheating
From my understanding there are issues deal with it the best way
You know, if you family is your first priority --WISDOW
Re: Why by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 22, 2012
If men and women say NO to fornication and adultery, this thread will not exist..just saying.
Re: Why by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2012
tgirl1986: If men and women say NO to fornication and adultery, this thread will not exist..just saying.

And we will stop being human beings, instead we would be fictional characters in tales like Lord of the Rings or Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. grin
Re: Why by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2012
Speak for yourself bro..i have been living my life that way, and aint no fictional character...what is wrong with this world?
Re: Why by luckgames(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2012
tgirl1986: Speak for yourself bro..i have been living my life that way, and aint no fictional character...what is wrong with this world?
You tell Us
what has change in the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Doesn't Moan During Sex / See Sexy 80 Year Old Granny Who Has Had 1000 Young Men At Her Disposal: PHOTOS / People Caught Having S£x In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.