Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism (4526 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by jmoore(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

Life evolved from single celled organisms

You've started, be ready to finish it. And where did single celled organisms come from?
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

Yes, and any atheist that kills people is not a true atheist? Ode

So u guys have code of conduct??

I never knew...

I thought u guys were suppose to do what ever u like with impunity....

If u saw Jesus ever carried out a crusade against those who never wanted to follow him then I would have supported ur points..

But never was that d case..

Jesus set a pattern of love and peace but many who claim to be his followers have become presumpteous,doing what they like...

Don't blame christianity,blame the bigots who perpetrated those acts usin christianity
As there alibi.......

If any right thinking person follows Jesus footsteps we would never hear of wars in d 1st place......
We would never hear of nationalism and tribalism...
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 6:40pm On May 20, 2012
ijawkid:

So u guys have code of conduct??

I never knew...

I thought u guys were suppose to do what ever u like with impunity....

If u saw Jesus ever carried out a crusade against those who never wanted to follow him then I would have supported ur points..

But never was that d case..

Jesus set a pattern of love and peace but many who claim to be his followers have become presumpteous,doing what they like...

Don't blame christianity,blame the bigots who perpetrated those acts usin christianity
As there alibi.......

If any right thinking person follows Jesus footsteps we would never hear of wars in d 1st place......
We would never hear of nationalism and tribalism...

The same cowardly Jesus that never talked about the slavery that was common around him? Did Jesus ever say that slavery was bad? The same Jesus that was racist towards the Canaanite woman?
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by PastorKun(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

Life evolved from single celled organisms

And is this hubris sientifically proven or based on "faith" and delusion of atheists?
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 8:13pm On May 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And is this hubris sientifically proven or based on "faith" and delusion of atheists?

Yes. Scientist agree on that. The evidence for that is the shared traits that all organisms. There is diversity of life from the evolutionary process of speciation and anagnesis. The further species are the mpre we can see diverse traits in DNa and structure.

Toh bad
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by 2good(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

Yes. Scientist agree on that. The evidence for that is the shared traits that all organisms. There is diversity of life from the evolutionary process of speciation and anagnesis. The further species are the mpre we can see diverse traits in DNa and structure.

Toh bad

You're obviously not a Biologist nor a Physicist, so don't discuss subject matter that will make a ridicule of your scientific knowledge of evolution or origin of man.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 8:25pm On May 20, 2012
2good:

You're obviously not a Biologist nor a Physicist, so don't discuss subject matter that will make a ridicule of your scientific knowledge of evolution or origin of man.

When did I claim to be a scientist? I hve stated more thn once that I am not a scientist and I am giving a simple explanation of what the evolution from single cell organisms is.

Why do you have to try and be a smart ass.

Please, let me see you a give a better simple explanation, or shut up. Or please correct me where I am wrong. Losers only criticise and complain but never provide a solution
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by dekung(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Oboy those who took part in d crusades are not christians...they are freaking bigots who claim to be christians....

Those who are gays and priests at d same time are not followers of christ but of there selfish desires.....
They are mad persons who crave for the flesh as if it was there god...
If Jesus took part in crusades,politics and wars then I'll say they are imitating Jesus,but they are fools who were fighting for there selfish interest and for political reasons but camoflaging with christianity...

U didn't squash my points..

I imitate Jesus..

Any1 who claims to be a christian but won't follow Jesus footsteps closely isn't a christian but a liar...

Jesus said only a few will survive into his Fathers kingdom...

That should tell u something...

So what was Peter using a sword for or why did Jesus ask his disciples to go and get swords? To cut grass?
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

The same cowardly Jesus that never talked about the slavery that was common around him? Did Jesus ever say that slavery was bad? The same Jesus that was racist towards the Canaanite woman?

Ur so obsessed with this slavery issue...
Are u a slave where u live or what??
Jesus slaved for people,for his disciples and for all of us...
Jesus never had slaves and never supported it....
Jesus was always ready to serve not to be served

Jesus only encouraged subordinates to be obedient to there superiors of which u do @ ur work place....(Mumu)

And which cannanite women are u talking about??

Have u gone crazy??

Jesus spoke to a samaritan woman teaching his follwers that d goodnews is for all...

Jesus never discriminated...
His followers imitated him by mixing with gentiles to spread d goodnews...
The only persons Jesus repudiated were those who weren't ready to obey his Fathers will...

Even @ that he never called angels from heaven to kill them or carry out a genocide,rather he even laid down his life for them....

Ur always on this slave ish..
Are u a slave??
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by 2good(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

When did I claim to be a scientist? I hve stated more thn once that I am not a scientist and I am giving a simple explanation of what the evolution from single cell organisms is.

Why do you have to try and be a smart ass.

Please, let me see you a give a better simple explanation, or shut up. Or please correct me where I am wrong. Losers only criticise and complain but never provide a solution

You are really an ignorant spoilt kid! Your explanation shows you have no business discussing evolution because you know nothing about it.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2012
manmustwac: @post
You reason everything from your own selfish religious point of view, which you just happen to be born and bred into. As for me who happens to be a british born and bred nigerian who have lived in nigeria for sometime, Becoming an athiest was very simple and straightforward,i'd reached the age of 14 or 15 thought about the whole God thing seriously while bored to death in my local catholic church one sunday thought about the whole god thing and evolution and that was that my reasoning faculties convinced me that no white jewish dude talked life into existence. Life evolved.

And this was around 30 years ago and i haven't looked back since

This also boils down to what i ve been saying. You unfortunately found yourself in a church that does not guide people on how to prove God themselves rather they put you through the usual religous traditions which i consider as nonsense and irrelevant. My father was a catholic before he married my mum but in all the years he grew up as a catholic he noticed a vacuum in his heart for the knowledge of God which was yearning to be filled. After going through the usual catholic ritual he comes out from each of their church services not satistied with what he was getting. When he became tired of what was happening in his life he went out in search of a church where he will get the real knowledge of God. In that search he came accross this church which simply directed him to prove God for himself by having a personal encounter with him. He did it and proved God. For over fifty years now he has been in this church and gave birth to us here too. In the church we were also directed to prove God for ourselves. I proved him and am still proving him everyday of my life thats why nobody can turn my heart away from believing in God. I ll rather die believing and serving God than live and not believing and serving him. All the my sisters re still in this church and married in this church too simply because we all proved God individualy in our lives.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2012
dekung:
So what was Peter using a sword for or why did Jesus ask his disciples to go and get swords? To cut grass?

D problem with u anti-christs is that u never understand d words of Jesus....

The Jesus that made that statement did he ever possess a sword himself

Did any of his disciples ever strole around with swords after Jesus's words

And what didi Jesus do after peters action??
Did he congratulate peter for a job well done
What was Jesus reply to peters action??
And what was Jesus action to d soldier whose ear was cut off??

You fools just go around mis-interpreting what u like.......

And after that event did peter ever carry a sword till his death as a matry?

If Jesus mentioned picking up swords have u guys ever wondered what he really meant
With ur myopic minds I know u'll read into those words literally....
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Kay17: 9:07pm On May 20, 2012
No True Christian.

However, since God is life and he has no beginning, ten Life has no origin.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 9:10pm On May 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Ur so obsessed with this slavery issue...
Are u a slave where u live or what??
Jesus slaved for people,for his disciples and for all of us...
Jesus never had slaves and never supported it....
Jesus was always ready to serve not to be served

Jesus only encouraged subordinates to be obedient to there superiors of which u do @ ur work place....(Mumu)

And which cannanite women are u talking about??

Have u gone crazy??

Jesus spoke to a samaritan woman teaching his follwers that d goodnews is for all...

Jesus never discriminated...
His followers imitated him by mixing with gentiles to spread d goodnews...
The only persons Jesus repudiated were those who weren't ready to obey his Fathers will...

Even @ that he never called angels from heaven to kill them or carry out a genocide,rather he even laid down his life for them....

Ur always on this slave ish..
Are u a slave??

Where did Jesus say slavery was bad? He came to modify/ammend the jewish/scriptural laws (which supported slavery)? Slavery was all around him? It's like someone claiming morality in Nigeria and not talking about bribery and corruption.

Did you forget this passage;

Matthew 15:21-28
New International Version (NIV)
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by dekung(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2012
@Ijawkid,
Jesus was smart enough to advice Peter to sheath his sword, why? Because he knew they were outnumbered and outskilled. What do you think would have happened if ignorant fishermen like peter picked up a dwell with, not one, but several roman soldiers...... and pls slow down on the insults and threats, I want to believe you have some civility in u.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2012
dekung: @Ijawkid,
Jesus was smart enough to advice Peter to sheath his sword, why? Because he knew they were outnumbered and outskilled. What do you think would have happened if ignorant fishermen like peter picked up a dwell with, not one, but several roman soldiers...... and pls slow down on the insults and threats, I want to believe you have some civility in u.

Lol...I'm civil.....

But u'v not answered from d scriptures what Jesus told peter...
Remember??

Jesus told him that he could call angels to end d discussion there...Jesus had angels @ his disposal who could take on those mobs within seconds
Remember
But what Jesus reaction

Peter acted not on Jesus words nor was he imitating Jesus ,rather he acted like a human who would wanna defend his freind in a violent way...

But Jesus taught peter and all christians a lesson on how to react when a christian faces adversity or persecutors....

And he also taught us that a christians war aint physical but spiritual....

Don't read erroneous meanings into Jesus's words...

Remember"" he who kills by d sword dies by it""...fine reminder!!!!

Why nt dwell on those profound points rather than mis-understanding Jesus's words
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

Where did Jesus say slavery was bad? He came to modify/ammend the jewish/scriptural laws (which supported slavery)? Slavery was all around him? It's like someone claiming morality in Nigeria and not talking about bribery and corruption.

Did you forget this passage;

Matthew 15:21-28
New International Version (NIV)
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Did Jesus send d woman away or did he attend to her cries and needs

Please I need ur answer mr logic boy....

The cannanites are part of d lost sheep of isreal...

A "spiritual isreal"" not d physical jews or nation of isreal...

Jesus deals with all of mankind,,,..

I just mentioned to you d case of d sameritan but u ignored it.....

Jesus never acted like d pharisees who were oppresive and biased.....(Who wouldn't mix with gentiles)...
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 9:46pm On May 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Did Jesus send d woman away or did he attend to her cries and needs

Please I need ur answer mr logic boy....

The cannanites are part of d lost sheep of isreal...

A "spiritual isreal"" not d physical jews or nation of isreal...

Jesus deals with all of mankind,,,..

I just mentioned to you d case of d sameritan but u ignored it.....

Jesus never acted like d pharisees who were oppresive and biased.....(Who wouldn't mix with gentiles)...

What spiritual Jews are you talking about? There was a physical non-jewish woman in his front and Jesus was talking nonsense about the lost house of Isreal.

If you went to a white doctor and he told you that he only treats the lost sheep of the white race, how would you feel? Is the guy not a racist.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

What spiritual Jews are you talking about? There was a physical non-jewish woman in his front and Jesus was talking nonsense about the lost house of Isreal.

If you went to a white doctor and he told you that he only treats the lost sheep of the white race, how would you feel? Is the guy not a racist.

The verse you stopped in the chapter you quoted in your other post above is it where the story of Jesus and the woman stopped? Who is deceiving who?
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 12:56am On May 21, 2012
alexleo:

The verse you stopped in the chapter you quoted in your other post above is it where the story of Jesus and the woman stopped? Who is deceiving who?

Irrelevant. Jesus refused the woman at first with a racist excuse. The woman had to beg like a dog.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Nobody: 2:21am On May 21, 2012
logicboy:

Irrelevant. Jesus refused the woman at first with a racist excuse. The woman had to beg like a dog.
SECONDED..
Why do Christians like trying to wash away Jesus 'filthy' garments. YOU always try to throw away scripture that doesn't reflect well on Jesus. It's in the Bible, accept it and stop trying to change the meanings.. logicboy has asked a simple question..
If you meet a doctor, and he tells you he's only for the white people, trust me, even if he attends to your case, blacks would still call him racist.

You chose to believe the BIBLE, stop trying to defend its stories..
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by buzugee(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2012
folks, yall need to deconstruct from church doctrine and reconstruct again. logicboy is right, Jesus refused a canaanite woman because she is a gentile. a heathen. his exact reply was ' i am sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel '. see at this point in time only the israelites had the convenant and laws ( psalms 147 vs 19 and 20 ). the other nations ( heathens ) did not have the convenant YET, and as such were not sinning. were there is no law there is no transgression ( romans 4 vs 15 ). so at this point the lord was only dealing with israel and israel was in spiritual darkness because of their rebelliousness and as the lord only works through the israelites he had to send Jesus to die for their sins so he can continue working through them. So jesus was on earth only for the israelites. that woman was a cannanite and hence elicited the response ' I AM SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL'. another verse is this JOHN 4 VS 22[b] salvation is of the Jews[/b]
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by buzugee(m): 6:00am On May 21, 2012
I KNOW A LOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO FIND IT HARD TO LET GO OFF THAT OLD CHURCH DOCTRINE THAT JESUS CAME TO DIE FOR EVERYONES SIN BUT YOU WILL FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. ANOTHER ONE

ACTS 5 VS 31[b] God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel.[/b]
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2012
logicboy:

you are so confused and cannot understand the scriptures well until you have a personal encounter with God. Friend, stop lazying about. Go prove God first. Thats what wise atheists do.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2012
buzugee: folks, yall need to deconstruct from church doctrine and reconstruct again. logicboy is right, Jesus refused a canaanite woman because she is a gentile. a heathen. his exact reply was ' i am sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel '. see at this point in time only the israelites had the convenant and laws ( psalms 147 vs 19 and 20 ). the other nations ( heathens ) did not have the convenant YET, and as such were not sinning. were there is no law there is no transgression ( romans 4 vs 15 ). so at this point the lord was only dealing with israel and israel was in spiritual darkness because of their rebelliousness and as the lord only works through the israelites he had to send Jesus to die for their sins so he can continue working through them. So jesus was on earth only for the israelites. that woman was a cannanite and hence elicited the response ' I AM SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL'. another verse is this JOHN 4 VS 22[b] salvation is of the Jews[/b]

Cornelius and d rest gentiles what's there case??

Who realy were d lost sheep of isreal??

The ones that also killed him??

How many of them even listened to Jesus

What about d sameritan woman Jesus preached to

Yahweh and his son now dealss with a spiritual nation not physical as it was in d past,...

Infact through Jesus blood that new convenant was instigated....

U can't tell me that d isreal that is now bombing pakistan is d lost isreal...

A nation that killed prophets and D son of Yahweh..
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2012
What Jesus did with that cannanite woman was just a test of her faith.......

Jesus was trying to see if the woman desptite being a non-isrealite could put faith in d messiah...

Faith that even d proud pharisees didn't have...

The pharisees were the bigots who wouldn't wanna have any dealing @ all with d cannanites or pagan nations....

But Jesus seeing the womans faith helped her...

Wether she displayed that much faith or not Jesus still would have helped her because he came for allll...

I agree Jesus christs 1st followers were d Jews and thru them in d 1st century d goodnews got to gentiles and to everybody,but that didn't stop Jesus from carrying out his work...

He wasn't a bigot....he helped any1 who needed it....

Remember Jesus reflected his Fathers qualities...

That is why peter could later say @ acts chapter 10:34 $ 35 that God is not partial..

Jesus blood opened d way for every1 both jews and gentiles(heathens) to enjoy a personal relationship with Yahweh...(Ephesians 2:13 $ 18)

We all(for those who wanna serve God from all around d world) are unÐer a new convenant...

A new covenant with a better and perfect mediator(Jesus)....

So we dnt need physical Jews no more,we dnt need d nation of isreal to come guide us....

Jesus has done that from hebrews8:6 $ 13.....

Jesus death opened d way for all of us simultenously to seek Yahwehs favor...

We are part of d lost sheep of isreal....

Not d physical nation but a spiritual one...

Buzugee 1 question for you...

Are d gentiles who got baptized in d 1st century not part of the 144000 who will rule with Jesus in heaven as co-priests and kings??
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2012
ijawkid: What Jesus did with that cannanite woman was just a test of her faith.......

Jesus was trying to see if the woman desptite being a non-isrealite could put faith in d messiah...

Faith that even d proud pharisees didn't have...

The pharisees were the bigots who wouldn't wanna have any dealing @ all with d cannanites or pagan nations....

But Jesus seeing the womans faith helped her...

Wether she displayed that much faith or not Jesus still would have helped her because he came for allll...

There's a difference between a test and compassion. Jesus wasn't testing her faith. He told her the truth, but she was so desperate she was willing to go to any length to get her 'miracle'. Jesus was being compassionate to look beyond her 'status' and give her healing..
Whatever Jesus's motives were, the truth is that statement was 'derogatory'.. simple..
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2012
musKeeto:
There's a difference between a test and compassion. Jesus wasn't testing her faith. He told her the truth, but she was so desperate she was willing to go to any length to get her 'miracle'. Jesus was being compassionate to look beyond her 'status' and give her healing..
Whatever Jesus's motives were, the truth is that statement was 'derogatory'.. simple..

So u® problem is with his statement not his action right??
Lol...

U realy have a big problem with Jesus ooo...

Anyway I just told you what Jesus was doing when he made that statement...

If Jesus stuck by that statement he wouldn't have helped her...

He would have behaved exactly like d pharisees by not even helping d lady...
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by ijawkid(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2012
musKeeto:

I also gave logic boy the scenÀrio of Jesus with d sameritan woman...
U guys haven't made a ny comment about that either....

There existed Ðeep animosity between Jews and samaritans..
On one occasion Jesus sent messangers to make preparations for him in a certain samaritan village..But those samaritans "did not receive him,because his face wÀs set for going to Jerusalem"..
This upset james and jÓhn to d point that they wanted to call down fire from heaven and annihilate them..
But Jesus rebuked the 2 disciples,and all of them went to a different village.. U can read that from luke 9:51-56...

In d case of d samaritan woman instead of Jesus xhibiting traits of bias he used the opprtunity to preach to her..

Infact Jesus asked d woman to give him wtaer to drink...
D woman was surprised why a Jew would ask a samaritan for water to drink knowing d feud that existed btw them...

But Jesus ignored her objection and and siezed d opportunÍty to give a fÍne witness,even acknowleÐging he wa§ d messiah!!!!

Like I told u earlier Jesus was only testing the cannanite womans faith,and that womans faith in d messiah made her problems solved...
Despite her not believeing in the Yahweh,she excercised strong faith in his son and got her hearts desire...

Definitly that woman later became a proselyte and mayb later a christian alongside d apostles and all 1st century christians
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Nobody: 8:27am On May 21, 2012
dekung: On a more serious not guys, I think Alexleo needs some truths about the real reason people fall into atheism.
@OP,
Atheists are not the supposed lzy people you spoke about who fall into the hands of wrong pastors who teach them the diluted word of God, No. They are rather people who have both the mental and physical courage to challenge the dogma fed to them since childhood. They are people who are hard working enough to go into Indepth research into the origins of what is being taught.

this is rehashed nonsense. Atheists are those who have the mental courage to challenge dogma? You mean "dogma" like the theory of evolution?
they are the people hardworking enough to go into "indepth research"? You mean copying websites they dont understand to defend a claim they barely have a clue about? How have atheists HERE explained to us how exactly it is statistically possible for life to originate from chaos? If we are just the product of primordial soup then how have we been unable till next week at creating artificial life?

Puhlease.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2012
ijawkid:

So u® problem is with his statement not his action right??
Lol...

U realy have a big problem with Jesus ooo...

Anyway I just told you what Jesus was doing when he made that statement...

If Jesus stuck by that statement he wouldn't have helped her...

He would have behaved exactly like d pharisees by not even helping d lady...
Whatever happened to that verse you guys love to quote? Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh right... why separate the statement from the action? If the woman hadn't pleaded, would Jesus have healed her? When a soldier tells you not to cross a blockade cus you're a 'bloody civilian', then lets to after you plead, would you call him a 'kind' man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How False Men Of God Steal Peoples Glory / Explaining Bible Contradiction. / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.