Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism (4524 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by 2good(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2012
Kay 17:

This is not a fair assessment from you, you are not aware of the effort and bravery that it took logicboy to reach his present position. Apparently you guys don't share the same views on divinity, but that not cause to put the other down.

I'm sure your positions weren't accidental, so there is a need to respect ourselves.

Normally I wouldn't have addressed logicboy the way i did but he said "Agnostic are Atheist with no balls" because of the little dissenting view we have on the supernatural. I'm generally ok with logicboy's view on divinity because his reasoning allows logical analysis of things but he should open his mind a little bit and be less aggressive in passing his ideas across. I am strongly anti religion but at thesame I accept that religion can also act as a Placebo to some people and give them a momentary relief.
Also you'll noticed I answered him with some humour because I am not angry with his post in anyway and I laughed when I read his response
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 2:55pm On May 22, 2012
2good:

Normally I wouldn't have addressed logicboy the way i did but he said "Agnostic are Atheist with no balls" because of the little dissenting view we have on the supernatural. I'm generally ok with logicboy's view on divinity because his reasoning allows logical analysis of things but he should open his mind a little bit and be less aggressive in passing his ideas across. I am strongly anti religion but at thesame I accept that religion can also act as a Placebo to some people and give them a momentary relief.
Also you'll noticed I answered him with some humour because I am not angry with his post in anyway and I laughed when I read his response

Look, we both agree that religion is messed up at times. The difference between you and me is that you want to eat your cake and have it. You want to be nice to these religious guys as well. No. The moment you give these guys false hope, they cling to their religion on the little hope left. Bash the religion out of them totally, I say!
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2012
logicboy:

Look, we both agree that religion is messed up at times. The difference between you and me is that you want to eat your cake and have it. You want to be nice to these religious guys as well. No. The moment you give these guys false hope, they cling to their religion on the little hope left. Bash the religion out of them totally, I say!

you are just living in a fool's paradise. See you and bashing religion out of people. Simple thing- go into your closet and sincerely ask God to manifest himself to you as a prove that he exists. You are too lazy to prove God. Keep ranting like a drowning man.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 3:25pm On May 22, 2012
alexleo:

you are just living in a fool's paradise. See you and bashing religion out of people. Simple thing- go into your closet and sincerely ask God to manifest himself to you as a prove that he exists. You are too lazy to prove God. Keep ranting like a drowning man.

Yes, I am drowning in a sea of knowledge. On the other hand, you are living in a heavenly delusion.

Boom!
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Kay17: 10:36pm On May 22, 2012
2good:

OK (Y). Differences are natural, and they should be respected.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2012
logicboy:

Yes, I am drowning in a sea of knowledge. On the other hand, you are living in a heavenly delusion.

Boom!

yeah. Exactly, you are drowning in a sea of false knowledge that will spell your doom if u dont get out of it. May God deliver you.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 12:48pm On May 23, 2012
alexleo:

yeah. Exactly, you are drowning in a sea of false knowledge that will spell your doom if u dont get out of it. May God deliver you.

grin grin grin grin Evolution is false knowledge? Accepting that there is no physical evidence for God is false knowledge?

You have problems
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2012
Good. When head begin dey correct, body go begin dey waka. God isn't interested in miracles. He simply treasures his body. There is truth in the saying that Water Has No Enemy
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by harakiri(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2012
@alexleo

Athesists can be summarised as a bunch of lazy christians who rather than prove God in their lives as individuals relied on being spoonfed by their pastors..

Yes!!! We are so lazy that we have more thorough knowledge of Christianity and the bible than the average Christian (In my case, even more than your so called Pastor). That being said, can you give guidelines on how YOU proved "God" in your life? You know we are too lazy to do that.

unfortunately they fell into the hands of pastors who are not seasoned who end up feeding them with contaminated word which when the effect of its poison takes full charge of them leads to the death of the belief of God in their lives.

At this point, it's crystal clear that you don't even understand what atheism really is. You're talking about "Pastors". Do you think Christianity is the only religion on earth? There are moslems even on this forum that are Atheists today. How about countries where religion is non-existent? You really need to expand your mind my friend.

For those of us who have proved God in our lives and are still proving him, we remain unshaken by the grace of God.

Wonderful. How did you do it? Instead of making wild claims, why don't you show proof or at least give insights. If you cannot do this, then according to the tenets of the biblical god...you are doomed to eternal damnation in hades where you will be tormented with burning sulfur and flames and you will burn forever and ever BECAUSE YOU LIED! No be me talk am. E dey your bible.

For those of us who have proved God in our lives we have no fear of death and no fear of hell.

...and yet, you will go to church praying against your percieved enemies and against misfortune. Once a little problem comes your way, you start attending endless night vigils and damning the "devil" from dusk till dawn. Why can't you be like Stephen would gladly accepted death via stoning for his faith? Why can't you be like Paul and Silas who happily lost their freedoms and comforts in their struggle for heaven? Why can't you accept a life of poverty and hardship as they did? You doubt that? Show me ONE SINGLE VERSE in the NT where zest for material wealth is promoted. The only reason you are a Christian today is because you were brainwashed with religion from childhood. The only reason you go to church is mainly because of your insatiable greed for blessings and "miracles". Selfish hypocrites!!!

A true christian is never afraid of hell because the bible said- there is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Yeah right...it's people like that $hit in your pants when a gun is pointed at your head and you are here acting all macho. Abeg do sidon make we hia word. E-Macho man. Na today?

As comfortable and blessed as i am in this life by the grace of God i have no such fear in me at all.

Of course you aren't but you tell lies everyday and you have told lies on this thread. You will rot in hell for all eternity my friend. No be me talk am ooo! Na your biblical god.

What am after is to have pure relationship with God at all times.

Define the terms of this "pure relationship". You sheeple just come here vomiting all the nonsense you have been spoon fed with.

Any Christian who lives with the fear of death and hell in his heart knows that he needs to check his spiritual stand and he is also standing at the edge of the doom pit of atheism.

You've been talking about fear a lot. Last time i checked, it's usually those who are scared $hitless that keep reassuring themselves that they aren't scared. It's all basic human psychology my E-Macho friend.

Such christians are the one easily converted to atheism.

Really? What if i told you that i can ask either you or your pastor 3 simple questions from the bible that will leave you speechless? Do you even know what Christianity is? You are really embarrassing yourself and i really hope you have the cojones to back up all your tough talk.

For us, we enjoy the peace of God which passes all understanding. We enjoy a clear conscience void of offence before God and man. We enjoy the hope of heaven and we enjoy the blessings of God which makes rich and which has no sorrow added to it.

This sounds like a downloaded update from Chris Oyakhilome or Ashimolowo. You are indeed a brainwashed sheepson.

Let the atheists prove God in their lives on individual basis and they will understand this thing.

Please, use either Google or a dictionary to find out the true meaning of the word "ATHEIST" before you come here embarrassing yourself.

But the truth is that they run away from proving God one on one in their closet. Who is deceiving who? The best remains to prove God for yourself. It is a height of foolishness for anybody to wait for somebody to prove God for him.
Wise atheists proves God by themselves while the lazy and foolish ones wants to keep waiting for someone to prove God for them (same laziness which i mentioned earlier that drew them into atheism).

Do us a favor and educate yourself before coming back here. I don't even know why i am wasting mental energy on a senseless thread.

May God help you people.

AMEN!!! Are you happy now? Run along and grab a good book to read.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by harakiri(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2012
@ijawkid

What realy also attracts many to atheism Is wanting to do all sorts of things devoid of Gods commands to guide them..

Please,Please,Please...take up a dictionary and find out what Atheism really is before you start talking about what you know nothing about. What is "attractive" about atheism? Do you think it's a movement or religion or fad? Simply put (i have said this dozens of times on this forum), ATHEISM IS THE DISBELIEF IN RELIGION AND ALL THINGS SUPERNATURAL. Simple as that. Shikena. Why is it such a herculean task to get this simple definition into your heads? Are you sheeple this thick in the head?

They wanna do what they like and when they like to do it...not wanting to be accountable to any higher authority....

Last time i checked, Nigeria is the most religious country in the world. Has that made the people better? Has it quelled corruption? Nigerians are globally known for their dishonesty and yet...na dem dey call god pass. Whenever i here someone telling me things like "I can never do such a thing because i am Christian" OR "I serve god and i can be trusted"...Red flags go off in my head because it's always such people that are the most unreliable and dubious. If you need to be guided by religion to do good deeds, then you are not a good person at all...rather you are being forced/coerced to be good. Bill Gates (SECOND RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD)isn't a Christian but he has given out over $26billion of his hard earned money to charity (a lot of which comes down to help ailing kids in Africa). Warren Buffet (THIRD RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD) isn't a Christian and yet he has pledged 99% of his wealth to Charity. Bishop Oyedepo has FOUR PRIVATE JETS and has built universities (that the average Nigerian or even majority of his church members cant afford to send their wards to)from the offering money,tithes and pledges collected from the dumb sheeple within his congregation. Chris Oyakhilome,Ashimolowo,Adefarasin and an endless chain of successful church businessmen are all billionaires courtesy of fools who happily give out their hard earned money to them...meanwhile,there are hungry homeless people right outside their church. Can you honestly compare the morality of religious and non-religious folks? We are not on the same pedestal. I don't need to "fear" any deity to give alms to beggars. You on the other hand are forced to give alms because your bible forces you to and also you want blessings in return for the peanuts you gave. Such wicked and selfish people!!!

Lawlessness is 1 crazy reason why many are tending toward atheism or have become atheist....

Lawlessness? My friend do you think Christianity is the only religion in the world? What would you say of countries where religion is non existent? Are they lawless as well? Funny thing is the most peaceful and law abiding countries in the world today are the least religions/non-religious countries. Go figure! cool

If pastors wear blings and u knw is wrong leave d church and keep searching for d truth till u find it...

Who cares about Pastors? All religions are frauds including Christianity and Islam. That is the bane of the disbelief in religion a.k.a Atheism. Please get that into your thick skull.

If some worship images and u knw its wrong then quit associating with such congregation and keep searching for d truth...

Read a book and educate yourself more my friend.

If many who claim to be religious leaders today take part in wars and genocides then leave dat church and keep searching for d true 1...

Nonsense.

1 must serve God in spirit and in truth....

Says who? Define "God"!

Keep searching and u'll find...

We aren't searching dude. You are the one who's lost in fantasia!!!
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2012
harakiri: @alexleo

Yes!!! We are so lazy that we have more thorough knowledge of Christianity and the bible than the average Christian (In my case, even more than your so called Pastor). That being said, can you give guidelines on how YOU proved "God" in your life? You know we are too lazy to do that.

At this point, it's crystal clear that you don't even understand what atheism really is. You're talking about "Pastors". Do you think Christianity is the only religion on earth? There are moslems even on this forum that are Atheists today. How about countries where religion is non-existent? You really need to expand your mind my friend.

Wonderful. How did you do it? Instead of making wild claims, why don't you show proof or at least give insights. If you cannot do this, then according to the tenets of the biblical god...you are doomed to eternal damnation in hades where you will be tormented with burning sulfur and flames and you will burn forever and ever BECAUSE YOU LIED! No be me talk am. E dey your bible.

...and yet, you will go to church praying against your percieved enemies and against misfortune. Once a little problem comes your way, you start attending endless night vigils and damning the "devil" from dusk till dawn. Why can't you be like Stephen would gladly accepted death via stoning for his faith? Why can't you be like Paul and Silas who happily lost their freedoms and comforts in their struggle for heaven? Why can't you accept a life of poverty and hardship as they did? You doubt that? Show me ONE SINGLE VERSE in the NT where zest for material wealth is promoted. The only reason you are a Christian today is because you were brainwashed with religion from childhood. The only reason you go to church is mainly because of your insatiable greed for blessings and "miracles". Selfish hypocrites!!!

Yeah right...it's people like that $hit in your pants when a gun is pointed at your head and you are here acting all macho. Abeg do sidon make we hia word. E-Macho man. Na today?

Of course you aren't but you tell lies everyday and you have told lies on this thread. You will rot in hell for all eternity my friend. No be me talk am ooo! Na your biblical god.

Define the terms of this "pure relationship". You sheeple just come here vomiting all the nonsense you have been spoon fed with.

You've been talking about fear a lot. Last time i checked, it's usually those who are scared $hitless that keep reassuring themselves that they aren't scared. It's all basic human psychology my E-Macho friend.

Really? What if i told you that i can ask either you or your pastor 3 simple questions from the bible that will leave you speechless? Do you even know what Christianity is? You are really embarrassing yourself and i really hope you have the cojones to back up all your tough talk.

This sounds like a downloaded update from Chris Oyakhilome or Ashimolowo. You are indeed a brainwashed sheepson.

Please, use either Google or a dictionary to find out the true meaning of the word "ATHEIST" before you come here embarrassing yourself.

Do us a favor and educate yourself before coming back here. I don't even know why i am wasting mental energy on a senseless thread.

AMEN!!! Are you happy now? Run along and grab a good book to read.

unfortunately i dont have time for your response. The little i could go through i saw only foolisness in them. Those who care can read but not me because i have nothing to learn from such a crap u wasted your effort to post. There are atheists here that i read their response, definitely not your dirty type. Whatever your response is i dont care, all i know is go and prove God yourself and stop being lazy and waiting for someone to prove God for you simple.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 2:33pm On May 24, 2012
alexleo:

unfortunately i dont have time for your response. The little i could go through i saw only foolisness in them. Those who care can read but not me because i have nothing to learn from such a crap u wasted your effort to post. There are atheists here that i read their response, definitely not your dirty type. Whatever your response is i dont care, all i know is go and prove God yourself and stop being lazy and waiting for someone to prove God for you simple.

You are a real ignoramus. There is no physical proof of God. For you to call atheists lazy for not proving God shows a lack of knowledge
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2012
logicboy:

You are a real ignoramus. There is no physical proof of God. For you to call atheists lazy for not proving God shows a lack of knowledge

You said you dont believe somebody exists then you are now told what to do to prove wether he exists and you are shying away from it and still claim he doesnt exist. is that not foolishness? Must you see God physically to agree that he exists? Do you see the air yet you believe there is air because you feel it. Do you see your conscience yet you believe because you feel the presence. Its not everything that exists that are seen. Some are felt. Go and do what i told you and come and tell us your findings. If you cant do it that means you are LAZY and foolish in your claim.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 4:39pm On May 24, 2012
alexleo:

You said you dont believe somebody exists then you are now told what to do to prove wether he exists and you are shying away from it and still claim he doesnt exist. is that not foolishness? Must you see God physically to agree that he exists? Do you see the air yet you believe there is air because you feel it. Do you see your conscience yet you believe because you feel the presence. Its not everything that exists that are seen. Some are felt. Go and do what i told you and come and tell us your findings. If you cant do it that means you are LAZY and foolish in your claim.

I just told you that there is no physical evidence for God. Isnt that a fact?

Sane people will realise that the burden of proof lies on the claimant
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by harakiri(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2012
@alexleo

unfortunately i dont have time for your response.

Actually, you are too dumb to respond to my response-FACT!

The little i could go through i saw only foolisness in them.

And your bible condemns you to hell for using the word "fool" on anyone. Typical Christian hypocrite who doesn't even know his bible well.

Those who care can read but not me because i have nothing to learn from such a crap u wasted your effort to post.

Actually, your fellow Christians can see you are clearly making a big fool of yourself and you obviously have nothing to offer.

There are atheists here that i read their response, definitely not your dirty type.

Define ATHEISM! You don't even know what the word means. If you did, you wouldn't be dumb to open a thread addressing atheism as a "fall". If you were an open minded person, you would have considered that there are people who don't even know what it means to be religious. The only reason you are a Christian today is because you were brainwashed to become one from childhood. Period! If you were born in Iran, you would be a Moslem. If you were born in Japan, would either be a Buddhist or non-religious. Take a minute to digest that before you advertise your shallow mindedness next time.

Whatever your response is i dont care, all i know is go and prove God yourself and stop being lazy and waiting for someone to prove God for you simple.

Is it possible to prove something that doesn't exist? RELIGION INDEED TURNS PEOPLE INTO DEAD BRAINED ZOMBIES WHO CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!! Can you bring one single shred of evidence that the biblical god is indeed the creator of earth? What do you know about the biblical god apart from what you read and where taught in a book? If the slave traders hadn't come, would you know what Christianity is?

Retards!!!
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by cyrexx: 8:50pm On May 24, 2012
alexleo:
unfortunately i dont have time for your response. The little i could go through i saw only[b] foolisness[/b] in them. Those who care can read but not me because i have nothing to learn from such a crap u wasted your effort to post. There are atheists here that i read their response, definitely not your dirty type..

Matt5:22 but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

alexloe, you are definitely going to your biblical hell and you will burn forever, not my word, but according to your bible

harakiri has intelligently tried in vain to upload some sense into your brainwashed mind but your delusional religious mind is TOTALLY CLOSED to all voice of reason.

atheists and agnostics are open to challenge their own beliefs and modify them in the face of new evidences that proves it wrong but you believe anything your bible says even if the bible says the earth is 6000 years old, and you will NEVER entertain any evidence and facts that contradict your beliefs based on your bible.

what is delusion, Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders states:

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by cyrexx: 8:56pm On May 24, 2012
alexleo:

unfortunately i dont have time for your response. The little i could go through i saw only foolisness [/b]in them. Those who care can read but not me because[b] i have nothing to learn from such a crap u wasted your effort to post. There are atheists here that i read their response, definitely not your dirty type

where is the proof, the christian calling people fools.
what evidence have you arrived at that you can describe intelligently for people to see instead of calling people fools and insulting them calling them lazy and all sorts of derogatory names.

what you dont realise is that the greatest cause of atheism is the christians like you, there are so judgemental, biased, ignorantly bigoted and deluded. people like you are found in all branches christianity ranging from catholicism to protestants to pentecostalism. they are the ones turning people away from their religion of brimstone and fire, plus several glaring contradictions in their bible that their CLOSED MIND will never want to see.

somebody asked you to describe the evidence you arrive at, you are just abusing and condemning. is that intelligence or stupidity.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2012
cyrexx:

alexloe, you are definitely going to your biblical hell and you will burn forever, not my word, but according to your bible

harakiri has intelligently tried in vain to upload some sense into your brainwashed mind but your delusional religious mind is TOTALLY CLOSED to all voice of reason.

atheists and agnostics are open to challenge their own beliefs and modify them in the face of new evidences that proves it wrong but you believe anything your bible says even if the bible says the earth is 6000 years old, and you will NEVER entertain any evidence and facts that contradict your beliefs based on your bible.

what is delusion, Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders states:

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief.

sorry i dont have time to read posts from harakiri. He displays madness and when people display madness i dont read their post. I tried reading his first one but when i saw the madness i stopped. The second one he posted now i just scrolled past it so i dont know the content and dont care to know because it contains nothing but display of madness.
I read your post. I read that of logic boy. I read manmustwac. I read that of Jenwitemi and i reply you all. Yeah even though i dont agree with you people yet i find your posts readable. As for my belief in God it cannot be shaken by God's grace and if you people are not ready to prove God then its foolishness to keep claiming he does not exist.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by logicboy: 10:37pm On May 24, 2012
alexleo:

sorry i dont have time to read posts from harakiri. He displays madness and when people display madness i dont read their post. I tried reading his first one but when i saw the madness i stopped. The second one he posted now i just scrolled past it so i dont know the content and dont care to know because it contains nothing but display of madness.
I read your post. I read that of logic boy. I read manmustwac. I read that of Jenwitemi and i reply you all. Yeah even though i dont agree with you people yet i find your posts readable. As for my belief in God it cannot be shaken by God's grace and if you people are not ready to prove God then its foolishness to keep claiming he does not exist.

Pigs enjoy swimming in mud and their own filth, just like you enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. You cant prove that there is God and then you turn and say atheist are not lazy for proving your own God? Why build a religion around an unprovable God?

You have some nerve calling Harakiri mad
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by alexleo(m): 12:33am On May 25, 2012
logicboy:

Pigs enjoy swimming in mud and their own filth, just like you enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. You cant prove that there is God and then you turn and say atheist are not lazy for proving your own God? Why build a religion around an unprovable God?

You have some nerve calling Harakiri mad

who told you He is an unproveable God? So because you ve not proved him he becomes unprovable? I have proved him and still proving him likewise others. This is not a matter of pastor brain washing as you people ignorantly talk. If i did not prove God in my life i would have been a worse atheists than you people. The way you see me insist that God exists is the way i would have joined you people to insist that he does not exist if i did not personally prove him. So go prove him and come out with your findings. Some atheists here did it. Do yours or stop claiming what you have not researched to find out its truthfulness.
Pls forget about that your harakiri. I said he displayed madness and i dont join issues with a mad post. Does your post agree with mine? Hasnt it been argument upon argument between me and you atheists here. Yet i take time to read your posts. That you people doesnt agree with me does not make your post unreadable but when someone displays madness in his post then i dont read it. Go and check manmustwac post here. That post is the greatest for me from the atheists. I read it with so much passion several times and over. But of course it doesnt mean that he agreed with me or i agreed with him.

Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by cyrexx: 8:22am On May 25, 2012
cyrexx:

what you dont realise is that the greatest cause of atheism is the christians like you, there are so judgemental, biased, ignorantly bigoted and deluded. people like you are found in all branches christianity ranging from catholicism to protestants to pentecostalism. they are the ones turning people away from their religion of brimstone and fire.....
plus several glaring contradictions in their bible.....

they also refuse to reason with people on intellectual level, but instead declare: BELIEVE WHAT I'M TELLING OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL...

they believe they are TOTALLY RIGHT with no proofs to show that, while atheists (and especially the agnostics) are open to challenge and proofs and counterproofs...

alexleo dear, you may not realise, but any confused unbiased mind that listens to you will be drawn to atheism and agnostism rather than christianity with your attitude. work on that, man
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by jayriginal: 9:38am On May 25, 2012
musKeeto: And btw, trying to prove something you don't believe in is called MADNESS.
It beats me how one can be asked to prove that which he/she does not believe.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by harakiri(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2012
jayriginal:
It beats me how one can be asked to prove that which he/she does not believe.

Classic! grin
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by harakiri(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2012
@alexleo

sorry i dont have time to read posts from harakiri.

Re-phrase that. You are too dumb to read my posts or better yet, YOU LACK THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO READ AND DIGEST MY POSTS! Retard!!!

He displays madness and when people display madness i dont read their post.

Can you define madness? Let me help you out :

Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person becoming a danger to themselves or others, though not all such acts are considered insanity. In modern usage insanity is most commonly encountered as an informal unscientific term denoting mental instability, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense. In the medical profession the term is now avoided in favor of diagnoses of specific mental disorders; the presence of delusions or hallucinations is broadly referred to as psychosis.[1] When discussing mental illness in general terms, "psychopathology" is considered a preferred descriptor.[2]

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity

The above definition is self explanatory. For someone who believes in something he has never seen,heard or touched before, it beats my imagination how i'm the one being referred to as being mad.

I tried reading his first one but when i saw the madness i stopped. The second one he posted now i just scrolled past it so i dont know the content and dont care to know because it contains nothing but display of madness.

Like i said earlier, your brain is too feeble to process my post. You might probably have a "brain attack" in the process. Dumbski!!!

I read your post. I read that of logic boy. I read manmustwac. I read that of Jenwitemi and i reply you all. Yeah even though i dont agree with you people yet i find your posts readable.

Wow! See who's trying to buy supporters via appealing to empathy. You are pathetic!!! angry angry sad

As for my belief in God it cannot be shaken by God's grace and if you people are not ready to prove God then its foolishness to keep claiming he does not exist.

Asking atheists to prove the existence or non-existence of your delusions is madness. You believe a virgin can get pregnant without having $ex don't you? Can you prove it's possibility? NO! But you believe it all the same because a book that was put together by a homo$exual ruler (KING JAMES) says so...and yet, i am the one who's mad! Good "heavens"...lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2012
indeed REASON is the reason people fall into atheism... albeit maybe a wrong move
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by cyrexx: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2012
musKeeto: indeed REASON is the reason people fall into move up to atheism... albeit maybe a wrong a decisive, not-sitting-on-the-fence move
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2012
@Moderator - please have the conscionable decency to CLOSE THIS THREAD. It has no intellectual, spiritual nor profitable benefit, neither does it offer any rich enlightenment. It is simply a thread choked with social bigots and closed-minded zealots who would rather build walls to lock humanity to closed-minded interpretations of some of the most insightful tomes of wisdom.

The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out.
Re: Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism by lekkie073(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
logicboy:

Life evolved from single celled organisms
To them, life evolved from 'and God said let there be....'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Bitter Leaf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.