Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone (66064 Views)

Get Your Airtel SIM Eligible For 4gb, 2 Months BIS Plan Of N1500 / Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / Best Internet BIS Plan For An Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by d18thday: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2012
@Faith. I need you to know that you're ignorant about the internet works. You are getting BIS via MTN's customized servers. If you decide to tweak ur access to these servers, it's not a crime at all. It's all down to ur knowledge. How that is similar to the opression politicians pose is what u bewilder me with. The internet is just what it is, open for access to those that know how to access it.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by d18thday: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2012
d18thday: @Faith. I need you to know that you're ignorant about the internet works. You are getting BIS via MTN's customized servers. If you decide to tweak ur access to these servers, it's not a crime at all. It's all down to ur knowledge. How that is similar to the opression politicians pose is what u bewilder me with. The internet is just what it is, open for access to those that know how to access it.
Besides, u'd be paying 4 BIS anyways.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by surfguru: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Pls ow can mtn BIS work on ♏a iphone 4s?pls help
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by MissBEdazzle: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Also very interested in how to use airtel bis on my iphone.Please I will appreciate any help
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by deardevil(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2013
pls I hv a sg2 and my droidvpn only connect like 5pm every day and disconnect wen is 8pm......need ur help.
dis my num 08168891684
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by visalat(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gatewayvpn

Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by krystalsuxes: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2013
how do i use mtn bis on nokia e5. Responses pls. Thank u...
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by bluewaters123: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2013
please how do i go about it i have a new g2 do i pay for the sub. for airtel then go and configure my phone also?
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by adesaregba: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=mez]
please do share d settings with me please. u can mail me at adeyinkaadeolu@gmail.com. i ll b most grateful.thank u
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone by Hunkyimage(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pallyz,this orbot stuff still dey work on mtn? i've trying 2 connect using it to no avail... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! / Newly Constructed Highway In China. / We sell perfectly working fairly used Laptop 's screen, hard drive, ram etc here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.