Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married (17626 Views)

Oluwaseun Osewa, Nairaland Founder Is (+1) Today, Thursday 17th July 2014 / BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by anonymous6(f): 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
congratulations to them
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 20, 2012
[quot
Seun: She was his girlfriend before he started Facebook, so I don't think you can call her a gold-digger at all.
e author=Seun]She was his girlfriend before he started Facebook, so I don't think you can call her a gold-digger at all.[/quote]

oga we don't need your comments, we need you to get married cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by djeezy(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2012
Where is she from? I think she's got an Asian accent. Congratz to Mark and Wifey.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by SisiKill1: 1:33pm On May 20, 2012
Seun learn from him. . .do not. . .I repeat DO NOT get married until after NAIRALAND has gone public, we don't want some regberegbe girl strolling in with her wogor wogor leg and taking half of the money our clicks have earned you.

Nairaland going public is a surefire way to ensue your soon to be bride later ex will walk away with only shishi. . .ya know coz. . . Naija website. . . company going public. . .errrr. . .you get the point. wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by djeezy(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2012
oyb: [quote author=Seun]She was his girlfriend before he started Facebook, so I don't think you can call her a gold-digger at all.

oga we don't need your comments, we need you to get married cheesy cheesy grin
. Hmmn, lol.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by stagger: 1:37pm On May 20, 2012
Jakumo: If I were as rich as Mr. Zuckerberg, I would be very wary of marrying a medical doctor, given the deep working knowledge doctors have regarding drugs that kill in a manner that mimics "natural causes", without leaving chemical traces for the coroner to detect.

Besides, for an Asian woman, this one definitely wins no awards for feminine beauty. Matter of fact, she looks downright mean.

I'm taking bets now on how long this union lasts.

You are very ignorant. What profession are coroners? Are they carpenters?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2012
I'm glad for both of them. Keeping a relationship for 9 years is not a child play at all. Nokia battery lasts longer than many people's relationships these days ! I wish them a marrital bliss all the way !

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by imparable7(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2012
hmm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by rastamouse: 2:00pm On May 20, 2012
Logic Mind:

why?
which one concern you?
your money dey inside?

i wish this mixed race couple a very happy and fruitful marriage full of love.
may your enemies jam transformers.

Thanks bro...well said
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by conyema12(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2012
Do you also consider the many relationships his invention has built up...just thinking aloud.

slyfoxxjoe: by the way, does this Mark deserve a happy married life after all the relationships his creation has destroyed across the globe? lol!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Geometrix(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2012
waoh congrats to him and wifey but what really got my attention was the nature of the wedding:VERY PRIVATE despite the billions he has.it got me thinking about the big wedding(in quote)we are subscribing to in this part of d world..its not a must that everybody i know must come to my wedding lol.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tjskii(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2012
Chineke mee the babe don hammer o cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by niddamugu(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2012
Jakumo: If I were as rich as Mr. Zuckerberg, I would be very wary of marrying a medical doctor, given the deep working knowledge doctors have regarding drugs that kill in a manner that mimics "natural causes", without leaving chemical traces for the coroner to detect.

Besides, for an Asian woman, this one definitely wins no awards for feminine beauty. Matter of fact, she looks downright mean.

I'm taking bets now on how long this union lasts.

That's why you are not HIM.

Simply wish him well. Besides they have been dating for 9 years so there's nothing new that can surface that has not yet surfaced. He's not into showbiz - music & movies. Bill Gates and the likes would definitely be there to mentor them.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by niddamugu(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2012
kayusfit: UGLY COUPLES. MONEY MISS ROAD. I WISH I WAS THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK PEOPLE GO HEAR WEN FOR MY WEDDING. ANY WAY SMH FOR THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He's not a Nigerian.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2012
kayusfit: UGLY COUPLES. MONEY MISS ROAD. I WISH I WAS THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK PEOPLE GO HEAR WEN FOR MY WEDDING. ANY WAY SMH FOR THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

African mentality, thats why we are still backwards.

So because he is a billionaire,he should waste money on his wedding. Its the marriage that counts not the wedding..

Hes a wise man! He aint pleasing no one but himself..(which is the most important thing!!!)
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by caye(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2012
Jcob: Happy couple. It's good to marry someone you love? smiley
maybe me too i better get one of these chinko or korean women.they represent the next world economic powers, y'know?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 20, 2012
Who is bringing out such stories...They are not yet married...Na wa...About to..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Tedpgrass: 2:40pm On May 20, 2012
Congrats to them both.
Him for choosing stability, support, friendship and chicito who would hopefully
tell it as it is not
some " arranged, divorce-lawyer enhanced, flighty, media-beautiful biMbo".

9 yrs no be yam.
Cilla stuck throughout, despite shameless biMbos that might have tried to take
her place....... fierce competition, I'm sure!!!!!
She looks firm n hopefully will give him the "grounding in" , particularly in their "world".

She's also a doc...... free medicals hey!!!
Mark's sharp, I got to say!!!!!!

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by dabrake(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2012
Jcob: Via Guardian.co.uk

The newly enriched Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has updated his status to "married". Zuckerberg and 27-year-old Priscilla Chan wed at a small ceremony at his home in Palo Alto, California, on Saturday, capping a week during which the social network he founded listed on the share market for more than $100bn.

Zuckerberg took his company public in one of the most anticipated moves in Wall Street history on Friday. Chan graduated from medical school at the University of California, San Francisco, on Monday, the same day Zuckerberg turned 28.

The couple met at Harvard and have been together for more than nine years.

A company spokeswoman said Zuckerberg designed the ring featuring "a very simple ruby" himself.

The ceremony took place in Zuckerberg's backyard before fewer than 100 guests, who all thought they were there to celebrate Chan's graduation.

Tens of thousands of people "liked" his status change, which was accompanied by a photo of the couple in wedding attire.

The 28-year-old multi-billionaire is also the chief executive of Facebook, which had an historic initial public offering on the Nasdaq stock exchange on Friday
if na naija, dem go block 2 local governments take do wedding

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 20, 2012
I'm so happy for Mark. It's obvious he married his love. He did not go for physical beauty neither did he go for a lady who's a public figure too.So happy for them.
This is one piece of advice to most young men. Marry whom you love.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by kilimanjaro(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2012
he's wise!
I'm sure he must have met lots beautiful ladies after the creation of FB; he knew they would yessed him for his money, but decided to go for the one that yessed him when he was nobody.
All that glitters are not gold.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Scetchmaster(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2012
Hmmm a medical student marrying a school dropout.Hml before i even get to that age i will be the first black youngest yet richest boy in the world breaking the record of black race ever. Got a lot of dreams which is now turning into idea burning in my brain which d whole world we benefit 4rm ,and even just learning web designing.May God spare my life ,give to me sound health and encouragement . I BELIEVE

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by harakiri(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2012
Wow!!!

I guess all good things must come to an end sometime.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by mandsignal(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2012
egift: Here are some of my favorites

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zZ_sYJ3XMns/T7hLXZONHhI/AAAAAAAACSM/HEuWd5HBNBI/s1600/priscilla-chan-mark-Zuckerberg-married.jpg[/img]

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Mark Zuckerberg
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by moHot(f): 5:32pm On May 20, 2012
so a beautiful woman= a gold digger? because i can see many people saying they share true love simply because she is not beautiful nd not famous.
hmmm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Martini101(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2012
pro01: This boy dey mad? He'd soon lose a third of his fortune to that gold digger when they divorce. What on earth was he thinking?
. Guy go hug PHCN 330KV line!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by kemiola89(f): 6:07pm On May 20, 2012
those shouting shes not beautiful, post your pix lets see whether you are as beautiful as she is, shior. Wish them happy married life o jare.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 20, 2012
Seun: She was his girlfriend before he started Facebook, so I don't think you can call her a gold-digger at all.

Uncle seun....When r u sef going to get married.... Or r u too waitin until Nairaland goes public...lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Dextra(f): 7:03pm On May 20, 2012
Oh Dear! I am so so happy for them! I'm so happy he didn't marry any of those silly celebrities. This marriage will last forever.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by rockafela(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2012
12 inches!:

Uncle seun....When r u sef going to get married.... Or r u too waitin until Nairaland goes public...lol
hehehhhehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Dextra(f): 7:07pm On May 20, 2012
I want to get married tooooooooooooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating / Ebube Nwagbo Bags OUD MAJESTIC Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.