Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married (17630 Views)

Oluwaseun Osewa, Nairaland Founder Is (+1) Today, Thursday 17th July 2014 / BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by rhymz(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2012
pro01:

Says who? Where im wan thief am? The problem with these 'abstract' software/programming millionaires/billionaires is that estimates of their net worth is often academic - a bubble. Tell Seun to convert even one-tenth of his so-called 3 million dollars worth to liquid assets let us see. Same goes for our friend Mark. He may be worth 17.5 billion in theory, but I don't know how much of that is readily convertible to cold cash. That's why it's erroneous to suggest that he is "twice as rich" as Dangote. I think Dangote has more liquid assets, more 'real' and sustainable investments, and certainly more cash flow and annual revenues.

I doubt Seun is worth more than the average spare parts importer in Ladipo Market. Forget the academic net-worth estimations.
hahahahahah....you are right in a way...they are not that wealthy in convertible cash...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by ayolinger(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2012
[quote author=Jcob]Via Guardian.co.uk

The newly enriched Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has updated his status to "married". Zuckerberg and 27-year-old Priscilla Chan wed at a small ceremony at his home in Palo Alto, California, on Saturday[/size], capping a week during which the social network he founded listed on the share market for more than $100bn.

The ceremony took place in Zuckerberg's backyard before fewer than 100 guests, who all thought they were there to celebrate Chan's graduation.
[size=8pt]

I trust my 9ja Billionaires, All Magazine go carry am, even them go air am for T.V, So many Owambe Gele's and ENuf parry..

Congrat Zuck...Wish u a happy married life..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 7:37pm On May 21, 2012
btw, the facebook founders are not from poor homes @ whoever thinks they were.

theirs is not a rags to riches story, so quit imagining.

they were already rich to begin with, [ie from rich families], and just got richer, that's all.

the brazilian guy made over $300,000 in maybe one deal, one year while he was at harvard. They had money from the getgo.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 8:01pm On May 21, 2012
@ topic

so, is he going to open a hospital or non-profit for her or something . . . . . . .

dont know if she'll be able to work comfortably in a regular, normal setting because people might give her a hard time regardless what kind of character she has.

i could be wrong though.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Ayostit(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2012
congratulations to them
Mz is just superb
sometimes you cant even think about beauty when your head is so clogged up with other thoughts
but the lady is cute enough
i just hope she will be able to manage his schedules
.like michelle wants to quit barack obama
ladies love successful guys but often,they cant manage them
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by emmalezy(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2012
egift: They have been dating since college. She have been with him even when he had nothing. Am glad he married her.

If its a naija guy now... Na Goodluck jonathan daughter he go marry...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by One4me: 12:13am On May 22, 2012
^^^^^Did you not see the way everyone was rushing to marry Yar Ardua's daughters, when he was Commander-in-Chief?
Same for IBB, Abdusalami, e.t.c!

Except that OBJ case did not follow the same pattern! (im daughters too woowoo pass even that Ugly Chimp!) lipsrsealed
Like father, like daughters! wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 12:51am On May 22, 2012
;Dabeg na which time seun go marry? cant wait to see his wedding pictures on nairaland.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 1:51am On May 22, 2012
She have been with him even when he had nothing

there was never a time when he had nothing.

Am glad he married her

i doubt either of them cares who is glad or sad over their union.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by mystikal(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2012
God will help me with this my attraction for Asian Women. Indians, Pakis den no follow o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by NAJALYN: 2:17pm On May 22, 2012
Congratulations to Mark & his beautiful bride. I wish you a happy married life.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by mrperfect(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2012
Thank God for their lifes.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by vislabraye(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2012
He's a simple guy. The way he dresses, the ceremony was not loud and the girl isnt so flambouyant. Hope he made the right choice.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by thameamead(f): 1:03pm On May 23, 2012
One4me: ^^^^^Did you not see the way everyone was rushing to marry Yar Ardua's daughters, when he was Commander-in-Chief?
Same for IBB, Abdusalami, e.t.c!

Except that OBJ case did not follow the same pattern! (im daughters too woowoo pass even that Ugly Chimp!) lipsrsealed
Like father, like daughters! wink

Well said, there was a long queue of people wanting to marry the Yar Adua'S daughters, two of them married ended up as second and third wives to Governors while the younger one Aisha was meant to marry an ugly billinoire.

Mark's wedding was simple unlike the fake over- the- top weddings of one of the Yar Adua's daughers, or bella Adenuga's wedding.

I love men like Mark, if he had bn Nigerian, he would have gone for say Kim Kadashian or a a reality Tv star but he married his girlfriend of 9yrs just like Didier Drogba who married his girlfriend of 12 yrs last yr. Lewis Hamilton the F1 driver dumped his girlfriend whose wealthy father helped him financaily when he was a pro, immediately he became a star, he dumped the poor chinese girl for Nicole Scherzinger who would not touch him with a barge pole if was not worth £40M
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by oladayo042: 12:45pm On May 25, 2012
Happy married life. Wishing them conjugal bliss.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Vergil: 7:18am On May 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Smart boy. . .married her after his company went public. If they get divorced, she will be entitled only to the money he made after the wedding. . .not even the money he made on Friday. . . the day before they got married.

Yep, dude obviously has the right people advising him.

Don't think that matters you know. I mean, wots d whole idea behind a prenup. Even tho he got a divorce without his company going public, but as already made money via facebook. She could still get loads, during divorce.

I think anyway.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Vergil: 7:22am On May 27, 2012
thameamead:

Well said, there was a long queue of people wanting to marry the Yar Adua'S daughters, two of them married ended up as second and third wives to Governors while the younger one Aisha was meant to marry an ugly billinoire.

Mark's wedding was simple unlike the fake over- the- top weddings of one of the Yar Adua's daughers, or bella Adenuga's wedding.

I love men like Mark, if he had bn Nigerian, he would have gone for say Kim Kadashian or a a reality Tv star but he married his girlfriend of 9yrs just like Didier Drogba who married his girlfriend of 12 yrs last yr. Lewis Hamilton the F1 driver dumped his girlfriend whose wealthy father helped him financaily when he was a pro, immediately he became a star, he dumped the poor chinese girl for Nicole Scherzinger who would not touch him with a barge pole if was not worth £40M

Haba!!!!
Who told you Hamilton dumped a chick after he made money? Heck, who told u a girl's father sponsored him?? Chai!

From what I've read EVERYWHERE, his dad worked his ass of to send him go karting n all!

Easy on d allegations missy. Research properly
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by mystikal(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2012
lol at the Hamilton Story. Dude has been karting since eight, so who is this mysterious rich girlfriend.

Meanwhile hamilton and Nicole are no more together
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by thameamead(f): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Vergil:

Haba!!!!
Who told you Hamilton dumped a chick after he made money? Heck, who told u a girl's father sponsored him?? Chai!

From what I've read EVERYWHERE, his dad worked his ass of to send him go karting n all!

Easy on d allegations missy. Research properly

these are not allegations, these are facts, his dad had two jobs when he was very young but when he met her in his late teens, her millonaire father helped financially and he later dumped her when she was of no use...it was reported in the media but the Hamiltons were not happy with the revelations they wanted people to believe his dad held lots of jobs to make him who he is today. you can google her name jodia ma
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by thameamead(f): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
mystikal: lol at the Hamilton Story. Dude has been karting since eight, so who is this mysterious rich girlfriend.

Meanwhile hamilton and Nicole are no more together

they are back together, poor girl, she wants to marry him, she wants to them to start a family but he's not ready, whenever he is ready i hope he mades her sign a pre-nup, she looks like the type that would demand half of everything...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by mystikal(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2012
hamilton is stalling, uhn?

wonder who makes the most money between the two of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.