Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married (17633 Views)

Oluwaseun Osewa, Nairaland Founder Is (+1) Today, Thursday 17th July 2014 / BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by rhymz(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2012
Seun: She was his girlfriend before he started Facebook, so I don't think you can call her a gold-digger at all.
yeah right! Still think bitch has dug herself a billion OUNCE.
Hope He signed a pre-nup at least....who cares if she has been 4ckin him for centuries just do what needs to be done.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by afrodiva: 7:22pm On May 20, 2012
See sensible oyibo. If NA black man in go get one billion girlfriends. A girlfriend for each million. Some Asian women have a lot of grace and charm. Even if they are. Not too beautiful. Congratulations to the lucky couple.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by alarm4: 8:54pm On May 20, 2012
mandsignal: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Mark Zuckerberg
SEE HW THIS GUY JUST THEY WAKA FREE FOR STREET......WEN MEN THM THEY HUNGRY TO KIDNAPP
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2012
All those jobless ogbanje ladies on facebook should not go and fine husband. See as Zuckerberg shun all of them to go and marry some that's not even on facebook.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by agiboma(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2012
ekt_bear: I hope he made her sign a prenup

lol, congrats to the happy couple all the best
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by scribble: 9:34pm On May 20, 2012
Seun: She was his girlfriend before he started Facebook, so I don't think you can call her a gold-digger at all.

False buddy. Appears r not up to speed with the whole fiasco
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by armyofone(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2012
Congrat the Zuckerberg!
cheesy
no more drinking coke and mountain dew (geeks love those) but better water and egg soup with noodles grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 9:45pm On May 20, 2012
asian women and white men

white women and black men

igbo women and yoruba men

arab women and hausa men

south south women and igbo men

AA women and african [nigerian] men

south african women and nigerian men

the list is endless. . . . . .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 9:47pm On May 20, 2012
anyway, like i pointed out before, mark zuckerberg is telling all the permanently parked on the internet folks, to reconnect with the real world.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by ektbear: 9:47pm On May 20, 2012
'Tis the way of the world.

Btw, how many Arab women do you see marrying or dating Hausa?

Or are you just indicating attraction relationships without it necessarily being reciprocal?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by peter2012: 9:56pm On May 20, 2012
am happy he settled with chan. What other way can one define success. He is rich, married the love of his life and they are both happy.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 9:59pm On May 20, 2012
ekt_bear: 'Tis the way of the world.

Btw, how many Arab women do you see marrying or dating Hausa?

Or are you just indicating attraction relationships without it necessarily being reciprocal?

arabs or araboid.

a lot of northerners are mixed.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by ektbear: 10:24pm On May 20, 2012
Long in the past, perhaps. But you certainly don't see Hausa men marrying Arab women to a large degree in Nigeria.

The very rich ones, perhaps, who can afford to import or find such a bride.

But not your typical dude..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by tpia5: 10:28pm On May 20, 2012
ekt_bear: Long in the past, perhaps. But you certainly don't see Hausa men marrying Arab women to a large degree in Nigeria.

The very rich ones, perhaps, who can afford to import or find such a bride.

But not your typical dude..

hausa typically prefer to do their things in a low key manner- ie out of the public eye.

many of them go to arab countries a lot, and yes, they do marry arabs or araboids.

getting an araboid to marry isnt really that difficult, since you dont necessarily have to be rich to do so.

its just a question of getting one in your social class.

but yes, the rich hausas might do it more frequently perhaps.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by 1121: 10:29pm On May 20, 2012
HQ: Hmm, IPO on Friday, Wedding on Saturday. Success couldn't have been defined more clearer.

u made me laugh. So what are u insunuating. Are u saying he invested d money gathered from IPO in his marriage.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by folahann(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2012
I'm really impressed with the private wedding thing.
Some nigerian folks will go as far as taking a loan that cant be repaid in less than 10yrs just to stage a wedding.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by cindyrella(f): 12:39am On May 21, 2012
Wow what a beautiful couple,
they look so good together.... I wish them a happy married life....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 12:47am On May 21, 2012
sholay2011: Cngrats oo...mark zuckerberg...bur na wa o...u got married to 'ching chung chi'...God bless d union. wink
lwkmho
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 12:54am On May 21, 2012
kayusfit: UGLY COUPLES. MONEY MISS ROAD. I WISH I WAS THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK PEOPLE GO HEAR WEN FOR MY WEDDING. ANY WAY SMH FOR THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
continue wishing...lols
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by dasparrow: 12:57am On May 21, 2012
Jcob: IPO on Friday, Marriage on Saturday. What a beautiful 2012, Mark Zuckerberg.

Congrats to him. Atleast, he married his love and college sweetheart.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Freesia(f): 2:44am On May 21, 2012
sholay2011: Cngrats oo...mark zuckerberg...bur na wa o...u got married to 'ching chung chi'...God bless d union. wink
. Lol she's a person too...I guess he's different he didn't ditch her after getting Uber rich and get himself a jewish girl in the name of tradtion...he looks down to earth anyway
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by bonetalk(m): 3:43am On May 21, 2012
Dextra: Oh Dear! I am so so happy for them! I'm so happy he didn't marry any of those silly celebrities. This marriage will last forever.
0 AMEN
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by free2ryhme: 7:12am On May 21, 2012
Illuminati arranged wedding grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by melvournis(f): 7:15am On May 21, 2012
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 7:58am On May 21, 2012
ekt_bear: I hope he made her sign a prenup
I hope so too grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by One4me: 8:11am On May 21, 2012
^^^^
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by freshmoney(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2012
Simple, serene wedding. Mark Zuckerberg is sure a role model. He is twice as rich as Dangote, yet he drives 2004 Acura tsx and lives in a 5 bedroom house(Not a mansion). With a worth of 17.5billion Dollars, and one's company go on P.O adjacent to Microsoft, Nasdaq, et al, I would host 10 presidents on my wedding day. Mark Zuckerberg does not own a yacht, no jet. He enjoys cooking in the kitchen with his wife. A 27 year old that can manage an immense wealth should be emulated.

Apparently, programmers, computer analysts, the PC guru are known to live a very low life, it's part of them, despite the fact that they are very wealth. Nairaland Seun is a typical example, with an incredible worth of around 3 million dollars, the lad lives a life of a million naira man. God knows if I am worth Seun's, I would be on Encomium grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by shadrach77: 9:07am On May 21, 2012
gold-digger lomo! grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by SeunOlat: 9:45am On May 21, 2012
I wish them both a happy married life. I'm new here. Pls can someone tell me how to post a thread? There is something Nigerians urgently have to know about NAFDAC.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by lyfe(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2012
I had always thought he would marry one of those sexy skinny models. Where Kim Kardianshian dey sef?
I am not a big fan of drop dead gorgeous beauty girls but Chan is a no no for me if I was 10% rich as Mr. Zuckerberg. Love is above every other thing. #zuckerbergnasharpguy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by ijawkid(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2012
I been think say atheists them no dey fall in love..

Abeg this 1 dey different??
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2012
freshmoney: . . . .Nairaland Seun is a typical example, with an incredible worth of around 3 million dollars, the lad lives a life of a million naira man. . .

Says who? Where im wan thief am? The problem with these 'abstract' software/programming millionaires/billionaires is that estimates of their net worth is often academic - a bubble. Tell Seun to convert even one-tenth of his so-called 3 million dollars worth to liquid assets let us see. Same goes for our friend Mark. He may be worth 17.5 billion in theory, but I don't know how much of that is readily convertible to cold cash. That's why it's erroneous to suggest that he is "twice as rich" as Dangote. I think Dangote has more liquid assets, more 'real' and sustainable investments, and certainly more cash flow and annual revenues.

I doubt Seun is worth more than the average spare parts importer in Ladipo Market. Forget the academic net-worth estimations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.