Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,885 members, 7,841,311 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist (6785 Views)

Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) / Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by azpekuliar: 5:33pm On May 20, 2012
oluface:

whats your point here!
You are steew peed

What's my point. Your attempt to co-opt somebody who has openly taken a position on religion and adopted atheism/humanism to your cause. You're obviously on the prowl lookin for some loose soul you can begin to radicalise in the name of Allah/Islam. Why not start your own Jihadist thread, rather than hijack this one in your quest for eternal paedophilia erotikca.
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2012
Could this thread is be seen as an indictment on atheism, I mean how does someone reason like this?
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by logicboy: 6:44pm On May 20, 2012
vedaxcool: Could this thread is be seen as an indictment on atheism, I mean how does someone reason like this?

in·dict·ment/inˈdītmənt/
Noun:
A formal charge or accusation of a serious crime: "an indictment for conspiracy".
The action of indicting or being indicted.

Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by logicboy: 5:09pm On May 21, 2012
jmoore: Logic boy needs to grow up. The price of the curtain used can purchase 2 private jets?

Lol where are you now? You ran away after seeing pictures of the tapestries?
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2012
logicboy:

Lol where are you now? You ran away after seeing pictures of the tapestries?

left you to your foolishness. Are the tapestries the reason why you became an atheist? Better come up with something reasonable or stop creating useless topics. Even your fellow atheists will tell you that your topic makes no sense.
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by logicboy: 6:52pm On May 21, 2012
jmoore:

left you to your foolishness. Are the tapestries the reason why you became an atheist? Better come up with something reasonable or stop creating useless topics. Even your fellow atheists will tell you that your topic makes no sense.

Kai, why so butthurt?
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by alexleo(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2012
@Logicboy,
I can see you are a boy indeed. Your post doesnt make any sense but lets bear with you since you still a boy. Pls grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by logicboy: 8:39am On May 22, 2012
alexleo: @Logicboy,
I can see you are a boy indeed. Your post doesnt make any sense but lets bear with you since you still a boy. Pls grow up.

thanks old man.
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by Ubenedictus(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2012
I post this for the sake of a good discussion. The catholic church was never big on tithes so i feel confident to say that the church in question has nothing to do with tithe. Malta was the island where st paul shipweck landed him (read the bible) and like all places the apostles visited a big church or even a basilica is built. Such church is also built in a big city that has a large number of catholic. The church in question is from the middle ages and that was the time of christain art. At the time that church was built those tapestries were not that costly nor was the painting. A good example of such is the basilicas of rome, the is a new basilica in spain (named after the holy family) both the old and new were middle age stucture the new one is built(it is not totally completed) on free will donations. St peters was built on charity (not to mention the abuse of selling indulgence) st lateran was donated to the church by an emperor. The lists of basilicas and the great church of the middle ages go on and on but nobody ask for tithes. The protestants of today have big church but it is a know fact that they dont display their belief in art.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by logicboy: 2:01pm On May 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: I post this for the sake of a good discussion. The catholic church was never big on tithes so i feel confident to say that the church in question has nothing to do with tithe. Malta was the island where st paul shipweck landed him (read the bible) and like all places the apostles visited a big church or even a basilica is built. Such church is also built in a big city that has a large number of catholic. The church in question is from the middle ages and that was the time of christain art. At the time that church was built those tapestries were not that costly nor was the painting. A good example of such is the basilicas of rome, the is a new basilica in spain (named after the holy family) both the old and new were middle age stucture the new one is built(it is not totally completed) on free will donations. St peters was built on charity (not to mention the abuse of selling indulgence) st lateran was donated to the church by an emperor. The lists of basilicas and the great church of the middle ages go on and on but nobody ask for tithes. The protestants of today have big church but it is a know fact that they dont display their belief in art.

Thanks for the info!
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by Ubenedictus(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2012
logicboy:

Thanks for the info!
you are welcome logic guy.
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by buzugee(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2012
is that you in the first picture with the headwrap and white hair ?
Re: My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist by logicboy: 12:41am On May 29, 2012
buzugee: is that you in the first picture with the headwrap and white hair ?

Hell no, just some big head blocking my pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY / What Do You Believe? / John 1:1 According To Greek And Aramaic Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.