Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? (12790 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by begwong: 10:57am On May 28, 2012
You need to see most of those women when they remove their make-up.They are more or else masquarades.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by otodeluxe(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2012
Not me. I rather prefer a girl that is naturally endowed
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Butoneday2(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2012
I wounda why dey're putting dat stuff, some go paint so tey dey go resemble ''Native doctor'' or Mamaid. For me i don't like it?
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by daywatcher: 11:17am On May 28, 2012
depends on the amount of make up and the disparity between before and after make up

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by ColoursnBrushes: 11:29am On May 28, 2012
Looking for a makeup artist in Port Harcourt/Rivers state, then visit Colours'n'Brushes today. We have specialize in bridal, engagement and photography makeup and beauty consultations. Want to look dazzling for that dinner party, red carpet event, anniversary etc, then Visit us today @ #3 Akpan Close Psychiatric Rd PH or call us on 08138440869, 08182384597. You can also send us an email at coloursnbrushes@yahoo.com. At Colours'n'Brushes we make you feel good about yourself, say goodbye to cakey and mask-like makeup. Here we identify your best features and help make them more prominent with unique makeup techniques.Courses are also available for aspiring makeup artists with reasonable rates, call us today and you will be glad you did...
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by lovboobs: 11:31am On May 28, 2012
Why not! Wearing make up is fantastic! In fact, i don't go out with my wife until she makes up and this must be to my specification. My wife looks more beautiful and more sexy whe she does.
As for me, it's great thing for ladies to make up!

6 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by norame(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2012
they like them now buh wen they want 2 marry they will start looking 4 ladies without make-up.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Piyke: 11:57am On May 28, 2012
The much I like is subtle make up period. I hate heavy make-up angry The worst is when you see a lady with heavy foundation shocked total turn-off

BTW @op I think you should add a poll to this thread and let the men vote!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Super1759: 12:12pm On May 28, 2012
Imagine having this pretty babe and d next morning,when she is awake,ur seeing another monster by ur side.make-ups are gone.kaii.I go run leave room 4 her
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Giddison(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2012
I personally hate makeup cuz, it is not the physical beauty am looking at, and someone dat is beauty does not need any makeup. That alone is like a insult to God
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Princek12(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2012
A lady's face that is covered with excessive makeup is the same or functional equivalent of the face of a transvestite or cross dresser that is covered in make up. Transvestites typically wear excessive makeup in order to make their face look feminine and pretty. Similarly, a lady who wears excessive make up typically does so in order to cover her ugliness or low self esteem.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2012
The Make-up beauty industry is a multi-billion industry. Make-up is excellent and its uniqueness has a lot to do with the dressing. Keep it up ladies and dont mind the mama and religious boyz here

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Onyenna(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2012
obelisk: i dont like when chics wear make up because it all ends up on my tongue sad

grin grin grin especially d lip-stick!!!....I hate lip-sticks.....
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by slap1(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2012
I dislike girls or ladies with make-ups! It's just like silicon bre.as.ts, we all know it's not real. It's beauty-tricks. Personally, I think it's a feeble remedy for inferiority complex.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2012
Err, as long as I don't have to wake up to a beast the next morning...

I'm not a fan of excessive make-up, but each to their own...

There is nothing better than a chic who looks the same in the morning, day, and at night.. grin grin grin...

But trust me, you don't want to see some of these chics in the morning - when the make-up is off, no heels, bra is off (ti/ts sagging), and in PJs (flabby stomach, yuck). grin
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2012
I honestly do.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 28, 2012
LeoMax: The Make-up beauty industry is a multi-billion industry. Make-up is excellent and its uniqueness has a lot to do with the dressing. Keep it up ladies and dont mind the mama and religious boyz here
Most of the guys in this thread are not honest enough. Stop deceiving the ladies and tell them truth- Yes, excessive "ladygagaesque" sort of makeup sucks, but we are more likely to get attracted to a woman who uses makeup to enhance her appearance (moderately) than one who doesn't.

6 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by derus(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2012
loz!
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2012
J12:
Most of the guys in this thread are not honest enough. Stop deceiving the ladies and tell them truth- Yes, excessive "ladygagaesque" sort of makeup sucks, but [b]we [/b]are more likely to get attracted to a woman who uses makeup to enhance her appearance (moderately) than one who doesn't.

Why not learn to speak for yourself? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by swtchicgurl: 3:38pm On May 28, 2012
i like girls with make-up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by OAM4J: 3:48pm On May 28, 2012
Not a fan of makeup and I dislike heavy makeup.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2012
Linus mba plenty here oh#smh#
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Beowulf(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2012
Interesting topic.

Most ladies would lay off make-ups if they knew how fine they look without them. I have tried to tell most of my female friends that they look better without the war paints but they would not listen. Don't get me wrong,I am not against the good ole powder but the whole using your face to learn bricklaying in the name of make-up is just one huge turn off.

At the end of the day I guess it is whatever floats one's boat.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by flairlady(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2012
i love makeup,who cares if men like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by cindyrella(f): 6:19pm On May 28, 2012
Its funny how some guys come here and claim to hate make up, And their girl friends wear heavy make up undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by bknight: 7:55pm On May 28, 2012
Is there a girl who doesn't make-up at all (not a deeper-lifer o). I'd marry her undecided
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 28, 2012
cindyrella: Its funny how some guys come here and claim to hate make up, And their girl friends wear heavy make up undecided undecided

No. They don't have girlfriends

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2012
cindyrella: Its funny how some guys come here and claim to hate make up, And their girl friends wear heavy make up undecided undecided

Do you know our girlfriends not to even talk of knowing how "heavy" their "make up" look?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 28, 2012
swtchicgurl: i like girls with make-up grin grin grin
you be lesbian?! Lolz! tongue
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 28, 2012
Most of the guys on dis thread are liars joor! Its only very very very very few men who'll like to date or marry a lady looking like a 'deeper lifer'

as a matter of fact my boyfriend loves it and compliments me when i make up(though its always very light, cos i'm not a fan of make up myself.....
But d guys on dis thread should stop lying abeg

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by nonnyp(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2012
etchel: ladies with no make up and they look beautiful... personally i admire them alot than those fake ladies.

thatz ur own value n view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Princess Dera Offokaja Wins Miss Africa Idaho Beauty Pageant (Photos) / 5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.