Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! (2662 Views)

Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? / Paul, A Confused Man, Very Illogical... / Atheism: The illogical philosophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by manmacho: 3:40pm On May 23, 2012
do you believe you are created in the image of God?

if yes, is it tru that you have a spirit, a soul and a body

if yes think, God the fathe, son and spirit are real. God is the head of the triune.
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by justaqad(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2012
manmacho: do you believe you are created in the image of God?
if yes, is it tru that you have a spirit, a soul and a body

if yes think, God the fathe, son and spirit are real. God is the head of the triune.

first i dont believe i am created in the image of the most perfect creator,secondly there is no trinity,the bible clearly exalt God above any other deity and clearly debunks polytheism.
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by dafoly: 8:22pm On May 23, 2012
@justaqad, u only suceeded in twisting d bible 2 ur taste. U only quoted lines suitable to ur religion. If u dont believe in trinity nd since u've been quotin d old testament check dis out GEN 1v 26 "And God said, Let us make man in our own image". Can u pls xplain who are those "us" and in whose image is God creating man? Why hasn't any muslim answer my accusations on ur prophet on my previous post.
Muslims claimed quran is a supplementary of d bible but it cannot be established anywhere in d old or new testament about d teaching of jihad, bowing down of head facing mecca in d east. Bible have been particular abt prophets, isaiah prophesied on d coming of d son of God. U can also confirmed dat in Daniel 3v25 " He answered and said,Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire,and they have no hurt;and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." dat has answered d situation.
Pple shud understand dat d quran can neva be affiliated wit d bible. D God of d bible is Jehovah and d god of d quran is allah (an idol which has moded in d pre-islamic saudi nation). D bible said Abraham offered isaac but d quran said he offered ismael. Jesus explanation of d last day and heaven is totally different 4rm mohammed's own. D bible said Jesus was crucified and he resurrected but mohammed said it's not possible whereas d crucifixion nd resurrection of Christ is being testified to in dis present world even 4rm little kids in egypt. So many revelations ve been revealed testifying to d name of Jesus.
And mind u, Abraham, joseph, noah, moses are not prophets because dey dont prophesy like isaiah, jeremiah, micah etc does. Once again, i'm pleading u to accept Jesus b4 it's too late. U as well shud pray to d real God to show u whose way(Jesus or Mohammed) is right to heaven
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by amosy007: 1:55am On May 24, 2012
justaqad:

first i dont believe i am created in the image of the most perfect creator,secondly there is no trinity,the bible clearly exalt God above any other deity and clearly debunks polytheism.

If kilslam oops I mean Islam truly perfect bible ...then why do we have ur people persecuting (killing christians) all over the world now...must dey kill to convert people...arghhhhhhh
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by GucciLavish(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2012
amosy007:

If kilslam oops I mean Islam truly perfect bible ...then why do we have ur people persecuting (killing christians) all over the world now...must dey kill to convert people...arghhhhhhh
if u truly understood my posts, you would realize that muhammad never invented any religion, he only perfected the religion of monotheism.Believe In One God.....
islam never encourages persecution,
The following Chapter (Sura) from Qur’aan addresses the believers (in other systems) in the most dignified way, putting every one on par without putting anyone down. It is an exceptional example of civil conduct for one to follow. No where in this chapter it claims the faith of Muslims to be superior and other's to be inferior.

This chapter is about consciously nurturing civility in societies. It is not about overlooking the differences and focusing on commonalities, it is simply about accepting the otherness of other. You are who you are and I am who I am and let's figure out how we can co-exist with the least tensions.
109:1 SAY: "O you who deny the truth!
109:2 "I do not worship that which you worship,
109:3 and neither do you worship that which I worship!
109:4 "And I will not worship ~hat which you have [ever] worshipped,
109:5 and neither will you [ever] worship that which I worship. 109:6 Unto you, your moral law, and unto me, mine !"
quran 2:256: There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
this is the true teachings of islam.......
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by justaqad(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2012
amosy007:

if u truly understood my posts, you would realize that muhammad never invented any religion, he only perfected the religion of monotheism.Believe In One God.....
islam never encourages persecution,
The following Chapter (Sura) from Qur’aan addresses the believers (in other systems) in the most dignified way, putting every one on par without putting anyone down. It is an exceptional example of civil conduct for one to follow. No where in this chapter it claims the faith of Muslims to be superior and other's to be inferior.

This chapter is about consciously nurturing civility in societies. It is not about overlooking the differences and focusing on commonalities, it is simply about accepting the otherness of other. You are who you are and I am who I am and let's figure out how we can co-exist with the least tensions.
109:1 SAY: "O you who deny the truth!
109:2 "I do not worship that which you worship,
109:3 and neither do you worship that which I worship!
109:4 "And I will not worship ~hat which you have [ever] worshipped,
109:5 and neither will you [ever] worship that which I worship. 109:6 Unto you, your moral law, and unto me, mine !"
quran 2:256: There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
this is the true teachings of islam.......
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by tobnical(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2012
JESUS is LORD! there is no controversy!
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by justaqad(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2012
tobnical: JESUS is LORD! there is no controversy!
Deuteronomy 32:39*. `See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me.' This text is an important one in the Torah or books of Moses, because it claims to be the very words of God Himself. He states clearly here that by the nature of reality and definition, not merely because of divine jealousy, there is not nor can there be any associate with God. He alone is uniquely God Almighty.
this is my belief...I WORSHIP GOD ALONE.....
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by Nobody: 10:46am On May 26, 2012
Islam again 'piggybacking' on other religions to gain credibility grin grin
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by justaqad(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2012
frosbel: Islam again 'piggybacking' on other religions to gain credibility grin grin
the very foundation on which christianity is built is LIES........ prove islam wrong by Quran grin grin grin grin grin grin....bible clearly confirms islam as the one true religion...MONOTHEISM,"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,..
Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the day drawing near" I BELIEVE THIS VERSE IS FOUND IN THE BIBLE?CONTRADICTING THE VERY ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....CHRISTIANITY SUCKS tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly: . For dos who asked why didn't d bible warn of mohammed, FYI d bible warn christians of false prophets like mohammed.

tell us the verse and explain why u think it was referring to "fake prophets like muhammed"

dafoly: If u believe dat d ur quran is d last testament, 4rm ur word,it simply means it's a supplementary 2 d bible, den why was it not attached to d bible.

in my previous posts, i was able to explain what the previous scriptures were(i.e what the quran came to supplement)
plz read them...
generally we muslims see the present day bible as EX-word of God because part of it contains the word of God, prophets, historians and words of unknown people etc.
the Quran came to supplement the "ORIGINAL BIBLE" (it is worth saying that the word BIBLE is not in the bible itself i.e the bible did not say call me BIBLE. the word "bible" means books and i guess the original bible wasnt called bible so i used the word bible because that's what people call it)

dafoly: Muhammed . If u believe dat mohammed is d last prophet and a prophet like others like moses, noah, joseph, daniel, Jesus etc which dey're messanger of God to proclaim one God den why didn't mohammed toll in deir ,

this is the problem "toll in their way "....
now if i may ask "their way" according to what? the bible or the Quran
muhammed "toll" the ways of other prophets as described in the Quran.
in Islam, the prophets were described as "humans" who preached and practised monotheism. they were just, kind and obedient.some got married to WOMEN and some didn't,some were given laws, some were commanded to fast and worship, some were commanded with warfare etc.....obviously according to Islam Muhammed is not any different.

and now to the bible..
as said earlier, muslims see the present day "bible" as a distorted book of God.
it contains some sayings and doings attributed to some prophets but rejected by muslims as the true sayings and doings of these prophets(though it contains some that are true about them).
For example
Numbers 31: 17-18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

in the above,God commanded moses to do such....

so Mr dafoly, if this was the way of MOSES(i.e a killer of women and children) muhammed did not "toll" his path....
infacts muslims do not believe God commanded the above much less Moses obeying..
The above verse fall under "verses of the bible attributed to God but were not actually said by God"

another example
Jesus in the bible was reported to av cursed a tree because it didn't bear any fruit.....if this was jesus according to the bible, then muhammed was not like him......
the prophets were kind to neighbours,animals and even plants. they would not because of hunger curse trees.and they would apologize for any wrong doing

the story of jesus' cursing a tree is rejected by all Muslims.we believe a person held by God in such a high esteem will not do such.they(the prophets) will live as examples for others .
so the above story of jesus cursing a fig tree falls under "actions attributed to Prophets but were not done by them"

the jesus of the Quran was a righteous MAN who was dutiful to his God and parents.
so if u asked if muhammed "toll" the way of jesus of the Quran, i would say YES.

one more example:
few prophets have been reported to av prostrated as a form of worship or prayer in the bible.....

Genesis 17:1-4 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect. 2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. 3 And Abram FELL ON HIS FACE: and God talked with him, saying, 4 As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Deuteronomy 5:6-9 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 7 Thou shalt have none other gods before Me. 8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 9 Thou shalt not BOW DOWN thyself unto them nor serve them...

Psalm 95:6 O come, let us WORSHIP and BOW DOWN: let us KNEEL before the Lord our Maker.

Deuteronomy 9:24-25 Ye have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I knew you. 25 Thus I FELL DOWN before the Lord forty days and forty nights, as I fell down the first; because the Lord had said He would destroy you.

Revelations 7:11-12 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne ON THEIR FACES, and WORSHIPPED God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Joshua 7:6-7 And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth UPON HIS FACE before the ark of the Lord until eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads. 7 And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord God, wherefore hast Thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? Would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side of the Jordan!

Numbers 16:20-22 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 21 Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. 22 And they FELL UPON THEIR FACES, and said, O God, the God of spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt Thou be wroth with the all of the congregation?

Numbers 20:6 And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they FELL UPON their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.

Matthew 26:36-39 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gesthemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be very sorrowful and heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death; tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.

Thus far, we have read that Moses, Joshua, Aaron, and Abraham (peace be upon them all) worshipped the One True God through prostration and bowing. The angels did the same. And in Matthew 26:39 Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) also puts his face to the ground in humility before God.

so muhammed was like these prophets in THIS ACT.
or did my dafoly expect that muhammed claps his hands and dances around as a form of worship to his lord before he can be said to have "toll the path of other prophets"?.
so u see my dafoly, muhammed was a human as all other prophets were
he was a prophet as was Jonah
he married women as did abraham
he bore children as did Adam
he fasted as jesus did
he perfomed miracles as did elijah
he was give a scripture as was david
and he was commanded with warfare as was moses.

dafoly: why did he have to create his own religion, his own style of prayer and lifestyle dat is different 4rm all other prophets.
Muhammed did not create his own religion.
Muhammed practised the religion of Adam, abraham, noah ,jacob, isaac ,moses,aaron, (mary) and Jesus.
the prophets were sent stage by stage for the completion of the religion, each performing the task given to him.
....Moses and Adam were both sent by God but can it be said that both practised the religion of Jesus?...most likely not...
so mr dafoly the coming of every prophets was just a stage in the completion of the TRUE RELIGION.

.......ones more,the word islam means "submission" and those who follow its principles are called muslims i.e those who submit themselves to the will of God.
so Adam was a muslim, as was zachariah, aaron, moses,jonah and jesus.
the word "muslim" doesnt generally refer to those who pray five times a day but those who submit themselves to the commandment of God.
the above prophets were not refered to as muslims because they prayed five times a day(infact they were not commanded to do such), but they submmitted themselves to the will of the almighty.
......so my dafoly ARE U A MUSLIM?

your other claims will be debunked sooooooooooooooooooooon.
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly: his own style of prayer and lifestyle dat is different 4rm all other prophets.

"And he (Jesus) went a little further and fell on his face, and prayed." (Matthew 26:39)
"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and did worship." (Joshua 5:14)
"And he (Elijah) cast down himself upon the earth and put his face between his knees" (Kings 18:42)
"And they (Moses and Aaron) fall upon their faces." (Numbers 20:6)
"And Abraham fell on his face." (Genesis 17:3)

Nehemiah 8:4-8

King James Version (KJV)

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

note that verse six correctly describes the order in which muslims pray.

"In the ninth month of the fifth year of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, a time of fasting before the Lord was proclaimed for all the people in Jerusalem and those who had come from the towns of Judah" (Jeremiah 36:9)

muslims fast in the ninth month of the islamic calender.i.e ramadan

Allah said:

"O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you. That you may become pious" (Quran 2:182)

"Moses put the water-basin between the tent of meeting and altar and filled it with water. Moses, Aaron and his sons used it to wash their hand and feet whenever they entered the tent of meeting or approached the altar as the Lord commanded Moses" (Exodus 40: 30-32)

Allah said:

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer the prayer wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, rub your heads and wash your feet up to the ankles."(Quran 5:6)

"When a man lies with a woman and there is emission of semen, both must bathe with water" (Leviticus 15:18)

This bath is compulsory for every lady at the end of every monthly period (i.e. menstruation) (Leviticus 15:19-23)

"Then I said 'put a clean turban on his head ' so they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angels of the Lord stood by" (Zechariah 3:5)

* "But every woman that prayed or prophesized with her head uncovered dishonoured her head. For if the woman be not covered let her also be shaven. But if it be a shame for a woman to be shaven, let her be covered." (1 Corinthians 11:5-6)
* "..So She (Rebecca) took her VEIL and she covered herself up " (Genesis 24:62-65)
* "Women are not to wear men's clothing and men are not to wear women's clothing. The Lord your God hates people who do such things" (Deuteronomy 22:5)
* "Do not use outward aids to make yourself beautiful through the way you do your hair or the jewellery you put on or the dresses you wear " (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Allah said:

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and the women of the believers to draw their veils all over their bodies. That will better, that they should be known so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (Quran 33:59)

* "When you enter a house first say," peace to this house" (Luke 10:5)
* "While they were still taking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them,"peace be with you" (Luke 24:36)

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to a husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman and the woman: so shall thou put away evil from Israel" (Deuteronomy 22:22)

"Then said he unto me, this is the curse that goes forth over the face of the whole earth: for everyone that steals shall be cut off as on this side according to it "(Zech 5:3)

* "If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shall not be to him as an usurer, neither shall thou lay upon him usury." (Exodus 22:25)
* "But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great and you will be sons of the Most High, because, he is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked" (Luke 6:35)

Allah said:

"O you who believe! Eat not interest doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful" (Quran 3:130)

"If anyone takes the life of a human being, he must be put to death" (Leviticus 24:22)....

NOW TELL US........WHAT MORE PROOF DO U NEED?
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly: . For u 2 know d real deal behind mohammed and allah u'll need to vividly study d pre-islamic saudi nation. The pre-islamic saudi nation was an idolatry country in which ur dear allah was among d idols being worshipped b4 mohammed was born. He started d religion islam and he neva knew his father, abdullah, d name which means "slave of allah". 4rm dat name u could see his father worshipped allah as an idol.

as said in my previous post, muhammed did not start islam because people have been worshipping Allah b4 muhammed was born....
the most common practice being the worshiping of Allah with other gods....
muhammed came to abolish the practice i.e he made people know that Allah should not be worshiped alongside other gods....
......so because his father worshiped Allah as a god didn't proof anything.
his father was wrong in such practice.
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly:
He started his journey by falsefully declaring dat allah is d only god to be worshipped. On d issue of manipulating d bible, after he had been driven out of saudi 4 sayin allah is d god to be worshipped by evry1, he met wit d roman catholic in which he did biz wit dem nd thru dem he came accross d story of jesus and d bible he later married his wife, khadijat, who was fomerly a xtian coverted by mohammed himself.

.......when a xtian is asked about the story of the beloved prophet muhammed, would u expect any better ?.......

plz give us ur proofs and references.
try google, it should help...
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly:
Can u imagine a man who claimed to ve created d religion of peace went around killing innocent lives believing dat dey must accept his god by fire by force in which he term "jihad" meaning struggle or war against unbelievers.

ones again, give us ur proofs and references....as done below

"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
Numbers 31:17-18

'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, .... Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly:
Muslims now go around boasting abt d baby born wit quran_ i can't blame dem because it's deir 1st and only chance 4 publicity. Even d top islamic cleric cannot explain d meaning and d message to be derived dey go around shouting dat d single mother was a xtian but dey won't tell u dat d woman was born and grew as a muslim as well she wasn't a steadfast xtian a fornicator 4 dat matter. U cud remember d baby at birth in nigeria dat has his two hands glued 2geda by d time d hand was operated it wrote "Jesus is coming soon" u cud see dat d message is glarring. And wat abt d miracle in egypt in which der govt failed 2 comment on whereas it was view on national TV. A man killed his wife 4 reading d bible and buried d two daughters. Afta 15 days dos children were rescued and dey live to testify Jesus and wat abt d numerous revelations of heaven and hell. 4rm revelations revealed,

.........this is what u become when u watch tooooo much of AFRICA MAGIC YORUBA.....
..........BELIEVER OF FABLES AND FAIRY TALES
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by logicboy: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
olasesi:
ones again, give us ur proofs and references....as done below

"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
Numbers 31:17-18

'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, .... Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

Quran loves murder

2:50 And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the folk of Pharaoh in your sight.

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) t[b]hen take them and kill them wherever ye find them,[/b] and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly: . No xtian eva said messiah to mean one in trinity,

i didnt say anybody said so.

dafoly: Messiah is an hebrew title meaning d "anointed one"

muslims also agree with this (i.e the anointed ,the one chosen by God intervention)
and i guess it doesn't mean we should worship him, assign divinity to him or call him the son of God.
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly: Have u eva wonder y d demons (sent by devil) are so particular about d xtian and not islam. It's simply because dey know dat pple under islam are safely secured under d devil

NO, i think that's because that's all what xtianity is.
.....FIGHTING DEMONS AND EVIL SPIRITS......
islam is more realistic. it presents practical solutions to problem...
when u are sick, islam says GO TO THE HOSPITAL...
but what does xtianity say........HAVE FAITH AND WAIT FOR MIRACLES..
when u lose ur job........ITS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL.....
when u are bereaved...........EVIL SPIRITS CAUSED IT.....
when u are poor.......GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH U....
yet when there is fuel scarcity, the xtians who claim to be the children of God are found on the same queue with the Muslims,the slaves of God
what edge do the children of God have over the slaves of God..........they dont die i guess
every year XTIANS ARE FOUND BINDING THE DEVIL........NOW I ASK, WHO LET IT LOSE THE PREVIOUS YEAR?.

XTIANITY........always battling with EVIL SPIRITS
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
dafoly: while on d other end, mohammed at d point of death, told his pple dat he's not sure of his destination(maybe heaven or hell) and also said dey shud believe in Christ.

plz mr dafoly give us REFERENCES and PROOFS
we are educated, so we should talk with evidences.
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
MR DAFOLY, i will debunk ur remaining claims soon.......i gotta go
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by proo212(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mr Olasesi, I see you quote and quote scriptures upon scriptures but you conveniently refused to quote scriptures that either establish the nation of Israel or confirm the trinity.

You said you are not created in the image of the supreme and perfect creator but Gen 1:26 proves you wrong. God created man in His image. There's more but I wait for your reply...
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
proo212: Mr Olasesi, I see you quote and quote scriptures upon scriptures but you conveniently refused to quote scriptures that either establish the nation of Israel or confirm the trinity.

mr proo212, it will be quite interesting for U to know that the world "trinity" is not in the bible itself.......Jesus never himself explicitly say there are three God in one though equal as the xtians claim.......and the concept of trinity is illogical to the mind.........

proo212:

You said you are not created in the image of the supreme and perfect creator but Gen 1:26 proves you wrong. God created man in His image. There's more but I wait for your reply...

check the post again i really do not think this is referring to me....though a can say something on this...........
MUSLIMS ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OBEY THE BIBLE..........SO EVEN IF THE WHOLE BIBLE SAY SO AND NOT GENESIS ALONE, WE DONT BELIEVe IT
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
logicboy:

Quran loves murder

2:50 And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the folk of Pharaoh in your sight.

2:49

And [recall] when We saved your forefathers from the people of Pharaoh, who afflicted you with the worst torment, slaughtering your [newborn] sons and keeping your females alive. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.
2:50

And [recall] when We parted the sea for you and saved you and drowned the people of Pharaoh while you were looking on.

islam is a religion of justice and we are not shy to say this.....
pharaoh was a tyrant who inflicted torment on the people as u can read from the verses above.......so do u think annihilating him an his host is "murder"?

if he and his generations had continued with their acts of slaughter till this moment would u av been born?

islam is not a religion who sees the enemy of the people and goes on to pat them on their back..........however judgement will only be passed on those who committed the crime and not on their innocent wives or children ............

.......ones again it bothers me whether it is islam that people have problems with or its rule..........
MR LOGICMIND, in ur country, when someone kills and he is executed by the law because of his crime, do u say the law committed murder.....
of course not, the law DID JUSTICE.........

SO the killing of the enemies of the people and his prophets who had earlier went on a mass murder of new born sons should not be considered MURDEROUS.......

.............one the few beauties of ISLAM............PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS.........YOU KILL AND YOU ARE KILLED.........
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by adaybayor(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
dafoly: Muhammed was just some1 who tried 2 turn away attention 4rm Christ. For dos who asked why didn't d bible warn of mohammed, FYI d bible warn christians of false prophets like mohammed. If u believe dat d ur quran is d last testament, 4rm ur word,it simply means it's a supplementary 2 d bible, den why was it not attached to d bible. If u believe dat mohammed is d last prophet and a prophet like others like moses, noah, joseph, daniel, Jesus etc which dey're messanger of God to proclaim one God den why didn't mohammed toll in deir why did he have to create his own religion, his own style of prayer and lifestyle dat is different 4rm all other prophets. For u 2 know d real deal behind mohammed and allah u'll need to vividly study d pre-islamic saudi nation. The pre-islamic saudi nation was an idolatry country in which ur dear allah was among d idols being worshipped b4 mohammed was born. He started d religion islam and he neva knew his father, abdullah, d name which means "slave of allah". 4rm dat name u could see his father worshipped allah as an idol.
He started his journey by falsefully declaring dat allah is d only god to be worshipped. On d issue of manipulating d bible, after he had been driven out of saudi 4 sayin allah is d god to be worshipped by evry1, he met wit d roman catholic in which he did biz wit dem nd thru dem he came accross d story of jesus and d bible he later married his wife, khadijat, who was fomerly a xtian coverted by mohammed himself. Can u imagine a man who claimed to ve created d religion of peace went around killing innocent lives believing dat dey must accept his god by fire by force in which he term "jihad" meaning struggle or war against unbelievers.

Mohammed claimed to be like other prophets but he preaches war and violence. Why are muslims afraid to talk about d real jihad in public places? B4 u reply make sure u do ur research very well to prove me wrong.
Muslims now go around boasting abt d baby born wit quran_ i can't blame dem because it's deir 1st and only chance 4 publicity. Even d top islamic cleric cannot explain d meaning and d message to be derived dey go around shouting dat d single mother was a xtian but dey won't tell u dat d woman was born and grew as a muslim as well she wasn't a steadfast xtian a fornicator 4 dat matter. U cud remember d baby at birth in nigeria dat has his two hands glued 2geda by d time d hand was operated it wrote "Jesus is coming soon" u cud see dat d message is glarring. And wat abt d miracle in egypt in which der govt failed 2 comment on whereas it was view on national TV. A man killed his wife 4 reading d bible and buried d two daughters. Afta 15 days dos children were rescued and dey live to testify Jesus and wat abt d numerous revelations of heaven and hell. 4rm revelations revealed, there's no1 dat has testified dat islam is recognised in heaven even muslims.
Make sure u do ur research b4 u counter dis.
I plead to u all to accept Jesus as ur lord and saviour. Heaven is real and hell is as well real

Pure trash, can u listen to yourself...where did he meet catholics, in which world was khadija α̲̅ xtian....ur foolishness is unbearable
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by logicboy: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
olasesi:

2:49

And [recall] when We saved your forefathers from the people of Pharaoh, who afflicted you with the worst torment, slaughtering your [newborn] sons and keeping your females alive. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.
2:50

And [recall] when We parted the sea for you and saved you and drowned the people of Pharaoh while you were looking on.

The Koran now remixes stories? Wasnt it God that killed the first born of Egyptians according to the Old Testament? Also remember when Muhammad conquered other people, he left the females alive too. "what your right hand posseses" ma malakat aymanukum

Furthermore, why did you ignore the other verse;

[/quote]
Quran loves murder

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) t[b]hen take them and kill them wherever ye find them,[/b] and choose no friend nor helper from among them,[/quote]

sad sad angry

olasesi:

islam is a religion of justice and we are not shy to say this.....
pharaoh was a tyrant who inflicted torment on the people as u can read from the verses above.......so do u think annihilating him an his host is "murder"?

if he and his generations had continued with their acts of slaughter till this moment would u av been born?

When did I become a descendant of Isreal? Are you a slave or something? What do you men that I wouldnt have been born if Pharoah was given freewill?

olasesi:

islam is not a religion who sees the enemy of the people and goes on to pat them on their back..........however judgement will only be passed on those who committed the crime and not on their innocent wives or children ............

.......ones again it bothers me whether it is islam that people have problems with or its rule..........
MR LOGICMIND, in ur country, when someone kills and he is executed by the law because of his crime, do u say the law committed murder.....
of course not, the law DID JUSTICE.........

Islam is a religion of jungle justice. Surah 4;89 puts unbelievers as enemies. Is that not wrong? You will claim that Islam is only against enemies of Islam but when you realise that America can do and does the same and say that they only torture "terrorist enemies of America" when they just torture muslims.

America- who is a terrorist? Bigoted American answer- a muslim

Quran- who is an enemy? Bigoted muslim answer- a non-muslim

You are as corrupt as the infidel west you dislike.

Tell me, if Islam is a religion of justice, why is slavery not Haraam in islam or the Quran? Why were all the major muslim/sharia countries behind the West in abolishing slavery? The west abolished slavery in 19th century. Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc did it in the 20th century

olasesi:

SO the killing of the enemies of the people and his prophets who had earlier went on a mass murder of new born sons should not be considered MURDEROUS.......

.............one the few beauties of ISLAM............PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS.........YOU KILL AND YOU ARE KILLED.........

Why would a slave master murder the sons of his slaves when the sons could work for him?

The orginal story puts God as the executioner of Egyptian first borns as one of the plagues.

[size=18pt]
By the way; I AM LOGICBOY NOT LOGIC MIND[/size]
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Please let us stop arguing blindly, the Jesus mentioned in the Quran, is definetely different from Jesus Christ our Lord, the Saviour of mankind mentioned in the Bible(Isaiah 9:6-7).
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
logicboy:

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) t[b]hen take them and kill them wherever ye find them,[/b] and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

below is the same verse with its context

4:88
What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has left to go astray? And he whom Allah leaves to go astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

4:89
They(the hypocrites) wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

4:90
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

4:91
You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization.

verse 88 clearly states the condition the Muslims were in the case of the hypocrites........some group were considering killing them while some were objecting.......in this time, the prophet was just silent, watching each group has they voiced out their opinion.........

the hypocrites are the people who claimed to be Muslims but still give their loyalties and supports to the enemies of the Muslims.....the are loyal to them against the Muslims.....

the hadiths(a book containing the sayings and doings of prophet Mohammed) also reports this as below....

Al-`Awfi reported that Ibn `Abbas said that the verse was revealed about some people in Makkah who said they embraced Islam, yet they gave their support to the idolators. One time, theses people went out of Makkah to fulfill some needs and said to each other, "If we meet the Companions of Muhammad, there will be no harm for us from their side.'' When the believers got news that these people went out of Makkah, some of them said, "Let us march to these cowards and kill them, because they support your enemy against you.'' However, another group from the believers said, "Glory be to Allah! Do you kill a people who say as you have said, just because they did not perform Hijrah or leave their land Is it allowed to shed their blood and confiscate their money in this case'' So they divided to two groups, while the Messenger was with them, and did not prohibit either group from reiterating their argument. Thereafter, Allah revealed.

verse 89 and 90 is clear enough
the Muslims were instructed to kill the hypocrites except those who join a group between which there is a treaty not to fight the Muslims or those who are not inclined to fight the MUSLIMS or THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

pls not the words in uppercase above.............ALLAH also prohibited that they fight their OWN PEOPLE.......

verse 90 also went further to include those who defects from the prophet of ALLAH and offer peace.....

and verse 91 also clearly explains the category of those to be fought with........

....CONCLUSION

FIRSTLY, IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE COMMAND TO KILL IS A SPECIFIC COMMAND I.E THIS WAS REFERRING TO THE PEOPLE AT THE TIME OF THE PROPHET.....I.E IT IS NOT A GENERAL RULE........the above verses were clearly referring to a particular event................

...........MORE THAN OBVIOUS IN THE ABOVE VERSES IS THE FACT THAT THIS RULING WAS APPLIED BECAUSE IT WAS A TIME OF WAR AND OF COURSE COMBATANTS ARE TO BE KILLED(not there wives or kids).......
....The Muslims were ordered to kill the hypocrites who would be inclined to fighting them, who would fight them and not offer peace i.e always militant and those who would not restrain their hands i.e always attack with use of the swords..........

........so Mr logic boy, what problem have u with this.............
ones again, Islam is a very practical religion, a religion that offers practical solutions to problem and not the one that expects MIRACLES.....
.......WE MUSLIMS ARE NOT SHY TO SAY THAT ISLAM FORBIDS OPPRESSION AND WOULD NOT EVER ALLOW IT (A common policy of almost every country)
..........and i guess if AMERICA, RUSSIA, CHINA, FRANCE, ETC were in the same situation as was the Muslims, they would probably do the same........
..........or will any country sit back and watch while its neighboring country bombards it with nuclear bombs?

.....i also wonder, what problem do people have with Islam
.....is it Islam or its rules.....
......MR LOGIC MIND,u should know that about 47% of countries dictate death sentence for military defectors(a military defector is a military man who leaves his own army to join the troops of his enemy.. the hypocrites can be seen as defectors or spies, because they pretend to be Muslims and offer military supports for its enemy)......and i guess u know that espionage(the crime for spying) is punishable by death in some countries).....
....so mr logicmind...... there is 47% chances that the country you live in adopts the same rule...so what ur problem with Islam....is it because it's so practical? i mean because it attends to every issue?
lastly, u should know that
.... if u pick up arms against Islam, it will pick up arms against u.......a likely thing other countries will do and a most practical approach....not sit down and pray and expects miracles....

Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by olasesi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
logicboy:

The Koran now remixes stories? Wasnt it God that killed the first born of Egyptians according to the Old Testament?

i am a muslim so i am not obliged to believe the old testament.....

logicboy:

he left the females alive too. "what your right hand posseses" ma malakat aymanukum

HO!!! U EXPECT THAT HE KILLS THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE THE WIVES AND DAUGHTERS OF THE INFIDELS?........SORRY ISLAM WONT DO SUCH.....

ma malakat aymanukum MEANS "WHAT THEIR RIGHT HAND POSSESS I.E SLAVES.

logicboy:

Furthermore, why did you ignore the other verse;

why would i do sooooooo.....
i sent the rebuttals in only to see urs lying await for me

logicboy:

When did I become a descendant of Isreal? Are you a slave or something? What do you men that I wouldnt have been born if Pharoah was given freewill?

NOW U GOT IT WRONG.....
PHARAOH WAS A VERY POWERFUL TYRANT WHOSE POWER WAS BOUNDLESS DURING HIS TIME.......SO YOU THINK IF HE AND HIS HOST HAD BEEN LEFT UNDISTURBED TO GROW AND REIGN ON THE EARTH AS THEY WISHED, HIS DOMINION WOULD NOT HAVE EXPANDED BEYOND EGYPT ?...............AND U THINK U WILL BE SAVED......
NOW LISTEN TO THIS CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO BOYS.......

BOY A: HEY DO U KNOW THAT THE FIRST MAN ON EARTH WAS "FRED" AND WAS AN IRAQI
BOY B: YES I DO
BOY A:DO YOU KNOW THAT U WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED IF HE HAD BEEN KILLED B4 HE PROCREATED...
BOY B: NO, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT I AM A YORUBA BOY AND NOT AN IRAQI...

u remaining points shall be faulted sooooooon...........just stay alive!!!!!!!
Re: It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! by ScienceWatch: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
justaqad:

while the original (bible) cannot stand the test of time.who is fooling who?reason why atheist will forever bounce on christians is the chronological inconsistencies found in the bible the surposed word of God.
I simply can't believe what you are saying here in defense of SATANIC atheism sir. Have you not heard that the hidden secret reason why Atheists attack God and all loving believers in GOD?

They attack God and everything connected to God because of a serious mental illness supported by serious delusions as is shockingly revealed in this incredible link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must#68104813

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tithing Is Wrong Today. / Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 / Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.