Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships (759 Views)

Should Jobless Guys Go Into Relationships? / Why Do You Go Into Relationships? / Why Do We Go Into Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by frank50fun: 7:31am On May 21, 2012
Hello nairalanders,am dating a gal right now,bt it seems 2me lik am not really seeing the benefits of dating her. So i want u all to list reasons y pple go into relationships.the gains & pains. Tnks
Re: Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2012
Guy, you have not really met someone you love and compatible with. Without these two, you won't respect your partner.
Verdict: Chop the punny while you have it and pass it to another bro when you feel bored
Re: Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by Nobody: 9:25am On May 21, 2012
frank50fun: Hello nairalanders,am dating a gal right now,bt it seems 2me lik am not really seeing the benefits of dating her. So i want u all to list reasons y pple go into relationships.the gains & pains. Tnks

bro, can you first tell us all what exactly are the "benefits" that you were expecting from this r/ship?! so we can understand you better.
Re: Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by Nobody: 10:04am On May 21, 2012
frank50fun: Hello nairalanders,am dating a gal right now,[b]bt it seems 2me lik am not really seeing the benefits of dating her. [/b]So i want u all to list reasons y pple go into relationships.the gains & pains. Tnks
Oh boy. . . Are you for real? This is so funny. Are you in anyway related to basket mouth? grin

Relationships are basically to understand someone better, check your compatibility level and determine if the results are enough to catapult you to the next step. . . Marriage!

But sadly, relationships mean different things to different people. Some see it as an avenue to hav[i]e[/i] sex and sex alone.
Re: Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by Mynd44: 10:07am On May 21, 2012
What the OP is suffering from is called INFLATED EXPECTATIONS.
Re: Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by frank50fun: 12:45pm On May 21, 2012
Wel sha,i love her,but d reason am asking is because we stay 2geda in our house,shes a virgin,bt d problem is she,s an introvert, she does'nt like spendin time wit me in my room,she alwyz givs excuse if i tel her 2 cum 2 ma room,even if she cums sumtims she wont even stay up to 3mins she'll jst b uncomfortable saying my mom or sistas might cum,n evry1 knws we r datin in my house. N stil she claims she cant do witout me.
Re: Reasons Y We Go Into Relationships by ITbomb(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2012
She is probably waiting for you to be a man and drive her to bed, don't come here crying when a smarter dude does de deed and she tell everybody u were just a friend

(1) (Reply)

Tiredddddddd Of The Relationship / Proper Age Gap For Marriage? / My Friend Cousin Having Crush For The Step Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.