Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

URGENT - Please Help Locate The Family Of This Dead Accident Victim (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / URGENT - Please Help Locate The Family Of This Dead Accident Victim (pic) (1404 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT - Please Help Locate The Family Of This Dead Accident Victim (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2012
Someone sent me this on BB and am writing it just as i got it.. Please the owner of this vehicle is lying dead along airport road abuja in between Uniabuja and the airport. He was involved in an accident. If you recognise this car,please contact his people. Thanks

Re: URGENT - Please Help Locate The Family Of This Dead Accident Victim (pic) by NegroNtns(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2012
This is putting media and instant messaging to good and effective use.

Richie Boi, God Bless you for the quick response and alert.

I dont know the circumstance of his death but only God knows.

(1) (Reply)

From UNILAG To MAULAG - Swag Is For Boys / BANK OF BIAFRA........how Ibos lost their savings. / Our Losses, Our Woes.........laments Ladipo Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.