Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? (1615 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by bittyend(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2012
Someone, please help me out with all these British East Africans, Jamaican Americans, American African, Zimbabwe British, Jamaican African American, British Nigerian (lol), Ghana German etc. married to naija men - and their problems with our culture..

I'm tired of reading their thrash.. Seriously, who cares about your boring pseudo-identities? If you can't get along, nor adapt to something, why get involved with it in the first place? It's better to look out for the culture that suits your lifestyle, when getting into a relationship.

I, for example think Igbo girls suit my temperament the most (though I'm Yoruba), and that's why I only go after Igbo girls... And you will never catch me getting into a serious relationship with any girl that isn't Igbo..

You girls need to do the same, and stop wasting your bandwidth to open silly posts, with the intention of chatting air about a culture that's been in existence since your ancestors were like monkeys jump from one tree branch to the other lol. Your ancestors were covering their arses with leaves, when the culture had people wearing clothes, and making bronze heads..

As for the European culture you like to flaunt, those aryans were barbarian cannibals who never used to shower; and were running naked with neanderthals when the oduduwa was building architectures lol... Not knocking European culture because I was partly raised on it too, but I'm tired of reading boring stories.. cheesy

Bittyend of Narnia

The first son of a Remo king! cool
Re: What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by bittyend(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2012
All opinions are welcome!! cool
Re: What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 22, 2012
@ poster d write up u typed up there is highly rude,disrespectful and totally uncalled for.i read a post about an east british gal or wherever she said she came from sha (not african tho) married to a yoruba n she needs advice on how to cope with her inlaws (since shes from a different culture) now is there any crime in askin how mrs b should relate wit ha husby who is mr a since theres a cultural barrier and d next thing is dissing,y are we like this,must we hurl insults and call unpleasant names to describe a people,cant we just treat evry human being with love and respect,just because dey are humans.nawa o.smh.gosh!
Re: What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by isalegan2: 3:01am On May 23, 2012
A dog's gotta bark; a rooster's gotta crow; a crazy heffa's gonna biatch gripe and moan. same ol' same ol'.

OP, It will always be that way. Activate your ignore button! wink
Re: What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by Zilja(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2012
OP, so many Nigerians go a abroad, it seems like there is a shortage in Nigerian women
so they see someting that catches their eye.

Things happen sometimes and you find urself in it before you know it.

Don't hate. You will find most but not all who thinks like you.

If it is Igbo that you perfer then be happy with that but don't try to change the wrold.
Re: What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by sweethunibun(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2012
Forget about those nigerian men who are into interracial relationship just stick with your igbo gal.
Re: What's Wrong With These Fake Oyinbos Married To Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2012
the real question is what is wrong with some Nigerian/black men who claim to be culturally grounded and content with their race but when it comes to choosing a partner they run to whites and mixed-race women? grin

nothing wrong with interracial dating. But some clowns pretend not to be into it and run at the first opportunity to get with a non black gal.

sweet hunibun: Forget about those nigerian men who are into interracial relationship just stick with your igbo gal.

lol.

on second thought in the case of some square brothers,
dating home probably isn't an option. So no wonder they fantasize about others.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband, New Bride Confesses / Experienced Ppl,are These Pregnancy/delivery Myths True/false? / Unhappy...needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.