Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can You Say It, Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Say It, Ladies? (847 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2012
One of my friends were told by this managed beauty girl that she wants my guy to be dating each other....though, this is not the first case have seen and is not new,but i now think that,,,Is this okay? Can you say this to a guy that u want him? Ladies
And for guys,what would be ur opinion if u were being told this? And is this relatnship gonna last?

Serious comments...plz
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Flexie(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2012
if u know he is shy to say it tell him buh if u re lust on him my dear try and hold it or make him like you
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2012
There's nothing wrong with a woman breaking the ice.
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 22, 2012
I GO BOUNCE THE BABE! OLOUN!!
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Killz1(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2012
WTF are you on about?
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by richy5(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2012
craptology, Go And read
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Mynd44: 1:51pm On May 22, 2012
@richy:
craptology, Go And read
Still using that signature I see
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by slimming: 2:19pm On May 22, 2012
silence is a killer, voice your mind out.
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2012
Yield: There's nothing wrong with a woman breaking the ice.

Really!
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2012
DONkollione: I GO BOUNCE THE BABE! OLOUN!!
seems too harsh oooocheesy
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2012
I think she wanna do such thing lyk dat,its better to be showing appearance of luv rather than saying that ''face to face'' ....isn't a shame,cant she knw d guy go take ham for inferior and keep superior one smwhere else.....smiley
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by richy5(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Still using that signature I see
Have U eat?
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 22, 2012
slimming: silence is a killer, voice your mind out.
Na so,,dats quick luv na...if she gave herself a li2 time,she go knw wether na correct or fake luv,,,,,,,But many pple took crazy for luv!!!
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by kay9(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2012
My my...
-
@donkollione, so umm, u think a gurl approaching u first makes her ''cheap''? At this time and age?? Bros, u are behind times o; na peeps like u wey dey give credence to all those ish chics say about naija dudes being ''backward''. angry
-
Babe, if u like him, TELL HIM! Life's too short for chin-chin. And if he acts up like donkollione, brush it off your shoulder and thank the stars u're over the loser.
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2012
kay9: My my...
-
@donkollione, so umm, u think a gurl approaching u first makes her ''cheap''? At this time and age?? Bros, u are behind times o; na peeps like u wey dey give credence to all those ish chics say about naija dudes being ''backward''. angry
-
Babe, if u like him, TELL HIM! Life's too short for chin-chin. And if he acts up like donkollione, brush it off your shoulder and thank the stars u're over the loser.

Supported
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by kay9(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

supported
Bros how far na? U no see say i don modify that post? It is well with u, bros, notin dey happen, your ministry is moving to the permanent site...oya abeg, kuku tweak your own post small too. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Mynd44: 4:29pm On May 22, 2012
@richy:
[font=Tempus Sans I
TC]Have U eat? [/font]
No I dey fast
Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by trusted(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2012
The relationship is not going to last. I am in a similar mess now, i tried not to offend the girl but i couldnt just get the relationship going cos i dont have interest in her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Say It, Ladies? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2012
trusted: The relationship is not going to last. I am in a similar mess now, i tried not to offend the girl but i couldnt just get the relationship going cos i dont have interest in her.
..Exactly,you just gt it bro.
The relationship will be like fire avd many dude would think its opportunity 'Ifaa' nt for anyth but just for sex and after evryth dem go troway her..

Ladies :if you knw u luv one guy jst starting showing appearance but dont tell him straight dat u luv,i mean face2face because- Eni tio bata ara re lopo kole rira lowon,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont sell ur dignity anyhowsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Brixtonyute Locked Up For Slapping A Naija Girl / CONFESSED After Being Lucky / Best Way 2propose 2a Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.