Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735655 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2017
I called the embassy this morning and the lady informed me they are currently processing applications that were submitted on the 23rd of January. I submitted my application on the 26th of January...I had to reschedule my flight last week. cant afford to reschedule again. For this recession...just confused.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2017
OmoBendel24:

You could also do a direct reservation with the hotel of your choice (the chain types ain't bad, e.g. Marriott's, Hilton, Radison Blu, Tsogo, etc) without paying yet and use the reservation, way better if you just register and become their member. Avoid third party bookings like booking.com et all for SA visa application, always not ending well....

well said

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
umoskisamuel:
I called the embassy this morning and the lady informed me they are currently processing applications that were submitted on the 23rd of January. I submitted my application on the 26th of January...I had to reschedule my flight last week. cant afford to reschedule again. For this recession...just confused.
You shouldn't pay for flight when you don't have a visa yet .Sorry for the loss
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Larrywax2016: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thanks so much. grin grin
Teed89:
Good day house. Please I need to know if it's still complusry to pay for hotel before submitting my application. Or can I just make a reservation and submit along side.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is there anyone that submitted at the Vfs office in Lagos in the 3rd. I need someone to hold my hand I'm tensed. So tensed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
umoskisamuel:

Leave your ticket open. Go and reschedule it when you got your Visa. And I don't understand why you paid for a flight ticket before getting Visa. But whats done is done call the flight company and ask them to make it an open ticket and that you would put a date when you are sure. Hope I helped.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thanks for the advice and words. will do that ASAP

Leave your ticket open. Go and reschedule it when you got your Visa. And I don't understand why you paid for a flight ticket before getting Visa. But whats done is done call the flight company and ask them to make it an open ticket and that you would put a date when you are sure. Hope I helped.
[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by janekerr: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Silvabae:
Is there anyone that submitted at the Vfs office in Lagos in the 3rd. I need someone to hold my hand I'm tensed. So tensed.

I summited on the 16th of Jan. Nothing yet ohhh. M deing here
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bogolobango(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
@ nairaking1 is there any vfs submission center in ikeja and where exactly did you submit yours I wanna my own tmrw tho
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
pls i need help from someone who is able to pay with their nigerian cards urgently. i can transfer naira to you and you help me to pay my flight ticket (local flight). please, please, please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bogolobango(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kentrasso walk to an airline office and buy your ticket
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2017
janekerr:

I summited on the 16th of Jan. Nothing yet ohhh. M deing here

Is it a visitors Visa. If its a visitors Visa you should be worried but be patient maybe they are trying to verify some information you gave. But If its a student Visa you shouldnt be in a hurry o. Because they follow the academic calender.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2017
bogolobango:
@justwise for how long does it takes to process southafrican visa in Lagos I heard Abuja is 5days don't have an idea of Lagos someone also applying in Lagos most visas are denied and chances are slim than that of Abuja

It depends on the type of visa, 4-10days, Lagos is fine provided you have your documents, stop the attitude of one place is easier than the other, they use the same procedures in checking documents. You just need to be convincing enough in your letter of purpose, and have all required documents up to date simple.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
bogolobango:
@ nairaking1 is there any vfs submission center in ikeja and where exactly did you submit yours I wanna my own tmrw tho

Oga read through, and stop asking questions that has been answered,

A Center in Lagos and A Center in Abuja... And no center in Ikeja

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Kentrasso:
pls i need help from someone who is able to pay with their nigerian cards urgently. i can transfer naira to you and you help me to pay my flight ticket (local flight). please, please, please.

When are you traveling.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2017
it's in lekki, 3rd round about.
bogolobango:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2017
but who will be willing to do this? grin
Kentrasso:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Please my good people
I applied for a spouse Visa four days ago, I was tracking it today and the reply am getting is the my application have been process and am scared now .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
liv123:
Please my good people
I applied for a spouse Visa four days ago, I was tracking it today and the reply am getting is the my application have been process and am scared now .
Dont be scared! Go and get it!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
royalkonsults:

Dont be scared! Go and get it!
But I called them they said is not ready yet
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by owellej(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
umoskisamuel:
Bro abeg how much did it cost you on the flight ticket? and which of the airlines?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Walexp(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
have you now got info about it ...........
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by janekerr: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Silvabae:

Is it a visitors Visa. If its a visitors Visa you should be worried but be patient maybe they are trying to verify some information you gave. But If its a student Visa you shouldnt be in a hurry o. Because they follow the academic calender.

Student visa ohhh
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2017
bogolobango:
Kentrasso walk to an airline office and buy your ticket

I'm in SA and my card is not working. But I can do internet transfer.

Pls does anyone have rand let me buy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by viktohmarkz(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2017
how much does it take to process a student visa in SA... and to get an affordable sch there too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bogolobango(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kentrasso ok buh From to where
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
bogolobango:
Kentrasso ok buh From to where

I've sorted the transport issue. Now I just need rands. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
intrinsicniyi:
Hi all,

Please how can ii get to d SA high commission office in:

24 Molade Okoya-Thomas Street

Victoria Island

Lagos.

Fom jakande, lekki.

Thanks.
Just seeing this. I thought application is only at Vfs @lekki. What are u doing at the high commission then.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by niger2020(m): 4:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Kentrasso:

I've sorted the transport issue. Now I just need rands. Thanks
Where are u in SA..and how much rand do u need?

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.