Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,153 members, 7,838,936 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1747982 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 9:31am On May 08, 2013
Horladortune: I pray you get your visa, usually it take time if they find something unusual or fishy in ur application and they want to investigate... please pray, Prayer can do all things... It worked for me and still working...

Were you refused and if you were how many months did you apply again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 9:32am On May 08, 2013
My friend misplaced her collection receipt please house what can be done.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2013
steptaiwo: My friend misplaced her collection receipt please house what can be done.
Sworn Affidavit

Gbamm over n out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by green24: 2:02pm On May 08, 2013
South African just denial my visa for no reason,after 6weeks of summiting,I was called in btw like after 3weeks dat I should come change my yellow card which I did, just wanted to go for vacation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigfather(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2013
Now that there is a visa WAIVER ! Yipeeeeeeee

Just hope it wont be abused undecided
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2013
big father: Now that there is a visa WAIVER ! Yipeeeeeeee

Just hope it wont be abused undecided
do you hold a diplomatic passport? Always Read news well bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ibrak200: 4:43pm On May 08, 2013
ekundayomi:

Go to MMIA health section to have done... it cost just 500#
okay thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 08, 2013
steptaiwo:

Were you refused and if you were how many months did you apply again.
i was denied then and i tried it from the embassy of sa in accra ghana! I was given 1 year instead of 3 months they give in nigeria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ibrak200: 6:21pm On May 08, 2013
Horladortune: i was denied then and i tried it from the embassy of sa in accra ghana! I was given 1 year instead of 3 months they give in nigeria
wow is it the same documents being used for application in nigeria you used in ghana ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cessna150(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2013
Hi guys,my wife will be submitting the following docs to the south african embassy,Lagos.

(1)Passport,
(2)yellow card
(3)application form
(4)ticket booking
(5)hotel booking
(6)My Pilot license
(7)letter of invitation
(coolMy passport
(9)My birth certificate
(10)marriage certificate
(11)My permit
(12)Her nysc and statement of result
(13)Her birth certificate
(14)Affidavit of self introduction
(15)Her appointment letter,leave letter and confirmation of appointment from her place of work
(16)Her Bank statement
(17) Wedding pictures

Please guys,any hope?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2013
cessna150: Hi guys,my wife will be submitting the following docs to the south African embassy,Lagos.(South African Embassy or South African Application Centre?)

(1)Passport,
(2)yellow card
(3)application form
(4)ticket booking
(5)hotel booking
(6)My Pilot license (Not Necessary)
(7)letter of invitation (Must include certified copies of the following;host Bio-date page,statement of account and utility bills if possible or remove it and use only paid hotel booking)
(coolMy passport
(9)My birth certificate (Not required)
(10)marriage certificate
(11)My permit (Not necessary except if you are sponsoring your wife and it must be attached to a letter of consent from you addressed to the South African High Commission)
(12)Her nysc and statement of result (Not required and not necessary)
(13)Her birth certificate (Not required)
(15)Her appointment letter,leave letter and confirmation of appointment from her place of work (Let her get letter of introduction from her company addressed to South African High Commission with certificate of her company registration if possible)
(16)Her Bank statement
(17) Wedding pictures

Please guys,any hope?

Gbamm over n out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by umall41(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, I'll like to commend u on d great work u 're doing here, your time and contribution is highly appreciated.
My question is what is d best, easiest and fastest way to get SA PR?

I am a graduate with HND in computer science, and I av practical knowledge as networking engineer, PC Technician and web site developer.

I av a fiancé in SA (south african) who is waiting for me to come down and marry her

Plus, I av #1,000,000 in my account for d process

Should I travel as a tourist first or business visa or is there a way I can apply directly. My mission is to settle in SA with my fiancé and b financially stable.
I've never travel b4.

Scammer b warned.

Thanks in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by green24: 9:37pm On May 09, 2013
Please guys how do u process SA visa in Ghana from nigeria here, I am so confuse, I really want to try ghana out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelseabmw(m): 1:01am On May 10, 2013
green24: Please guys how do u process SA visa in Ghana from nigeria here, I am so confuse, I really want to try ghana out

shocked shocked shocked
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 9:47am On May 10, 2013
umall41: Dear Nairalanders, I'll like to commend u on d great work u 're doing here, your time and contribution is highly appreciated.
My question is what is d best, easiest and fastest way to get SA PR?

I am a graduate with HND in computer science, and I av practical knowledge as networking engineer, PC Technician and web site developer.

I av a fiancé in SA (south african) who is waiting for me to come down and marry her

Plus, I av #1,000,000 in my account for d process

Should I travel as a tourist first or business visa or is there a way I can apply directly. My mission is to settle in SA with my fiancé and b financially stable.
I've never travel b4.

Scammer b warned.

Thanks in advance

Either way, there's no shortcut to securing PR.

You may choose to travel to SA on a Tourist Visa and get married and file for a Spousal Permit, you should be prepared for the Immigration rules on foreigner/SAC marriage by the Home Affairs since last month. Both of you would have to be interviewed separately on your relationship history before being allowed to marry.

Alternatively, she may come down to Nigeria, get married to you, you enter SA on Tourist Visa and immediately file for Spousal Permit with your Nigerian Marriage Certificate.

It takes 5 years before you can secure Permanent Residence if you take the Spousal Permit route.

Note: you do not need anyone's help in applying and obtaining your spousal permits, you can do it yourself. Go to the Home Affairs website and read through documentation required.

With your practical knowledge as networking engineer, PC Technician and web site developer, you should be able to secure employment FAIRLY easily. Your best bet would be to register with recruitment agencies wherever you live in SA.

Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damola91: 9:53am On May 10, 2013
hi @collinsfbi i recently got an admission into TUT, Soshanguve, and i'm about to apply for my study permit, however i have a few questions. I am a web developer, part of my reason of trying to go over to SA to broaden my horizon and learn more. I would like to know if it was possible for me to get a job as a web developer over there. My class will be only during weekends and as such, i would have a lot of time on my hands.

Also concerning the medical insurance, how do i get a south african medical insurance when i'm still in nigeria. Or is it that i get it over there.

Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by umall41(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2013
@Manager007, thanks for your response

"It takes 5 years before you can
secure Permanent Residence if you
take the Spousal Permit route."

What other options do I have?

Anyone can answer, pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by joshdamie(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2013
@Manager007 , you dont need to tell us what or how much you have in account , just go straight to the point .....which ever way you want it tourist or business visa but remember you spouse in SA cant do anything yet until you are there for 5-6years and if she is a citizen ....gbam gbam

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2013
damola91: hi @collinsfbi i recently got an admission into TUT, Soshanguve, and i'm about to apply for my study permit, however i have a few questions. I am a web developer, part of my reason of trying to go over to SA to broaden my horizon and learn more. I would like to know if it was possible for me to get a job as a web developer over there. My class will be only during weekends and as such, i would have a lot of time on my hands.

Also concerning the medical insurance, how do i get a south african medical insurance when i'm still in nigeria. Or is it that i get it over there.

Thanks in anticipation for your response
As for work, anything can happen but for the medical insurance, google Ingwe momentum student medical aid. I think the cost is around R3996 (N 80,000) for one year. Follow the instructions and apply online pay with your GTBank Nigerian master card or visa card
Momentum Health: +27413630455, +27126718749

Gbamm over n out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by topazjosh(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2013
Hi house,please is it so easy to work and study in SA
That is when you decide to sponsor yourself,with the proceeds from your salary,
Also how much is it going to cost me to process SA visa?and how much is flight fee,I know that of the flight fee may be inconclusive
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ibrak200: 5:14pm On May 10, 2013
cessna150: Hi guys,my wife will be submitting the following docs to the south african embassy,Lagos.

(1)Passport,
(2)yellow card
(3)application form
(4)ticket booking
(5)hotel booking
(6)My Pilot license
(7)letter of invitation
(coolMy passport
(9)My birth certificate
(10)marriage certificate
(11)My permit
(12)Her nysc and statement of result
(13)Her birth certificate
(15)Her appointment letter,leave letter and confirmation of appointment from her place of work
(16)Her Bank statement
(17) Wedding pictures

Please guys,any hope?
please how do i write an application letter for visa to the south african embassy. please does any one has any sample of it ? you send it to this mail:

thanks and waiting for replies.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by umall41(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2013
@Manager007 thanks again, your contribution has been helpful.

My reason for saying how much I av is not to flaunt but for your perusal, in case I need more or if that is enough, for visa + ticket + accommodation+ and etc, b4 getting a job in SA.

Thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pavorikoko: 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
ibrak200: please how do i write an application letter for visa to the south african embassy. please does any one has any sample of it ? you send it to this mail: markcaly@yahoo.com

thanks and waiting for replies.
Just sent u one, hope it helps
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ibrak200: 7:36pm On May 10, 2013
pavorikoko:
Just sent u one, hope it helps
thanks i will see what will add to it too. thank once again
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ibrak200: 8:32pm On May 10, 2013
ibrak200: thanks i will see what will add to it too. thank once again
hi guyz please this is what am plannig to submit as my letter of application for s.a visit/tourist visa. please if anything is wrong with it please kindly put me trough on how to get a better one. thank

No14 musa street, Ijegun Egba,
Satellite Town,
Lagos.
15th June 2013

The Consular General,
South African High Commission,
Abuja,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

LETTER OF SELF INTRODUCTION

I, Isani ubayi (Passport Number: 1234567), who lives in No14 musa street Ijegun Egba,Satellite Town,Lagos. I am a young qualified and self employed Computer Engineer (computer repairer), my purpose of writing this letter is to inform you about vacation to south Africa of which I will be planning to move on the 18th of July 2013 and will be coming back in one (1) or two(2) weeks time due to my work schedule. I will be the one taking care of my living expenses and accommodation while on my vacation in south Africa.
I would be grateful for all courtesies extended to me in the Application for an Entry Clearance to the Republic of South Africa and I solemnly swear & promise not to over stay in the republic, I will be returning to my back to Lagos, Nigeria even before valid permit expires.

Yours Faithfully
sani ubayi

that's all guys. please assist me.thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by surdik(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2013
@collinsfbi.. Please I intend travelling to neighboring countries to south Africa.. Possibly swaziland or bostwana.. My question is do I need to apply for visa or will I be issued a visa at the point of entry.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 6:11am On May 11, 2013
surdik: @collinsfbi.. Please I intend travelling to neighboring countries to south Africa.. Possibly swaziland or bostwana.. My question is do I need to apply for visa or will I be issued a visa at the point of entry.

You need to apply for visas prior to travel to either Swaziland or Botswana.You cannot obtain visa at Ports of Entry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 6:25am On May 11, 2013
umall41: @Manager007 thanks again, your contribution has been helpful.

My reason for saying how much I av is not to flaunt but for your perusal, in case I need more or if that is enough, for visa + ticket + accommodation+ and etc, b4 getting a job in SA.

Thank u

I did not query your disclosal of funds.It's your prerogative.
In sayin so, N1 M, is quite a hefty sum, but may not necessarily get you far in SA. SA is expensive, but this depends largely on the neighborhood you choose to live. I don't know the current airfares from Naija, but if you would be payin for accomodation, be prepared to pay around R2,000 per month if you want to live decently comfortably. This alone means, you would be spending 50% of that N1 M on accomodation for the year.

Food is cheap, so u wouldn't spend much on that. Your lifestyle is what matters, e.g if you wanna go to bars, clubs, or general entertainment, this will determine howw far your money takes you.

However, if your fiance will be accomodating you, you would save greatly and can channel your money into other useful ventures that may be of interest to you wherever you live in SA. Just don't play "baba ijebu with your money" ha ha!

Regarding jobs, its not exactly automatic in SA and largely because your nationality will always preceed u wherever you go in SA. It may seem difficult at first when you arrive, but, you will find your feet in a matter of months(dependin on how adaptive you are).
Once you have obtained your Spousal Permit after your marriage, appproach recruitment agencies for employment.

In the words of our great leader; Collinsfbi. " Gbam over n out"!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (918) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Danieljobb(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.