Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735689 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
muzybow:

they treat applications randomly, check attached, that's 23rd which is a day after yours.

I swear even the physical submission at vfs is so random. Someone submitted days like very late November 25th or so, have been issued short term visa already and she’s is already in SA. People that applied before her like in October are still waiting. I don’t even know about long term visas like study and co.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nawa oh,this people.
muzybow:

they treat applications randomly, check attached, that's 23rd which is a day after yours.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gernny:
Nawa oh,this people.

Please contact them through this e-mail account info.evisasa@vfsglobal.com and tell them yours is passed 10 working days!

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oluwaloniglory7: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tryhard thanks for the good work you are doing here, pls can you help us posted the documents required for Evisa through VFS? So anyone who want to apply will work on those documents before starting the application Plzzzzzzzzz boss's of the boss

Tryhard:

You’re welcome! Most likely if you don’t get any message about the state of your documents within 48-72hours , you’d most likely get the e-visa, because if they are problems with the document you’d be ask to Re-upload. Fingers crossed, follow up with VFS too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
They responded told me they are story in the delay of application process that they have alerted the DHA
Tryhard:

Please contact them through this e-mail account info.evisasa@vfsglobal.com and tell them yours is passed 10 working days!

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by H100: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gernny:
They responded told me they are story in the delay of application process that they have alerted the DHA

I pray they attend to you by early morning of Monday & approve your visa. Hopefully you can met up.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Amen oh.Na Nigeria cause all this wahala for us.
H100:

I pray they attend to you by early morning of Monday & approve your visa. Hopefully you can met up.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oluwaloniglory7:

Tryhard thanks for the good work you are doing here, pls can you help us posted the documents required for Evisa through VFS? So anyone who want to apply will work on those documents before starting the application Plzzzzzzzzz boss's of the boss

Lol
Valid passport Bio Page which expires in no less than 30 days after expiry of the intended date of departure from the Republic.

A valid return air flight ticket or proof of reservation thereof.

Proof of sufficient financial means Recent bank certified statement, for the last three months
Statement, invitation letter or documentation detailing the purpose and duration of the visit
Proof of the residential address and contact details of the intended place of stay within the Republic, and/proof of the business, residential or physical address of the host in the Republic.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gernny:

Keep messaging them everyday of the week, then you include your application number. Let them how important it is to get the visa. Trust me it’s gonna work.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
I want to ask a quick question, for those that have been granted SA sticker visa which ever category of visa recently, the bank statement you submitted was it every page that was stamped or just the first and last page.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Last 2 years I gotten my South Africa sticker visa my bank statement was only stamped from page one and last page that all

Tryhard:
I want to ask a quick question, for those that have been granted SA sticker visa which ever category of visa recently, the bank statement you submitted was it every page that was stamped or just the first and last page.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Ok
Tryhard:

Keep messaging them everyday of the week, then you include your application number. Let them how important it is to get the visa. Trust me it’s gonna work.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muzybow: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Tryhard:

Just the first and last page.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Gernny:
Ok

Also try to email: hacc@dha.gov.za that’s the Home affairs customer care email address.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrmaze(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hi people.
I applied for sa evisa using vfs. I already paid using a friends dollar card yesterday but no confirmation till now.
I want to know if its abnormal Or I should wait till Monday.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
mrmaze:
Hi people.
I applied for sa evisa using vfs. I already paid using a friends dollar card yesterday but no confirmation till now.
I want to know if its abnormal Or I should wait till Monday.

Wait till Monday. Also check your spam messages.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrmaze(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Anniebam:

Wait till Monday. Also check your spam messages.
Thanks. I will wait until Monday.
It's still showing submission pending.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muzybow: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2023
mrmaze:

Thanks. I will wait until Monday.
It's still showing submission pending.

If its still showing submission pending, it means the payment didn't go through and you'd have to make another payment to complete the submission. Tell your friend to contact his/her card issuer to file a transaction dispute for resolution.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Rachyekong: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Please, which email address did you use for them to respond.

Offsetdrip:

They won’t, instead told me they don’t have no access to the embassy approval to visa processing, right now I seriously � hate this South Africa of a thing, I sent an email, I was replied that as from 1th of September visa process are done at Nigeria embassy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrmaze(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2023
muzybow:

If its still showing submission pending, it means the payment didn't go through and you'd have to make another payment to complete the submission. Tell your friend to contact his/her card issuer to file a transaction dispute for resolution.

Thank you very much.
It didn't go through. I had to pay using chipper card and it went through. they have sent me email confirmation of payment.
Thanks to you guys for your reply.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jiol: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
I submitted for e visa since 22nd of December, I'm set to travel this Saturday. I hope it comes out this week oo. Do I need to call vfs please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
We dey same boat.Since 22
Jiol:
I submitted for e visa since 22nd of December, I'm set to travel this Saturday. I hope it comes out this week oo. Do I need to call vfs please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Offsetdrip: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rachyekong:
Please, which email address did you use for them to respond.

:IMSQueries@dha.gov.za

I had to mail them 3times in a day
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Rachyekong: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thank you so much
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by H100: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tryhard:

You’re welcome! Most likely if you don’t get any message about the state of your documents within 48-72hours , you’d most likely get the e-visa, because if they are problems with the document you’d be ask to Re-upload. Fingers crossed, follow up with VFS too.

It’s over 72hours now aside weekend. Is there need to mail them or wait a bit more?

What do you suggest.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thanks my visa came out today.
Tryhard:

Also try to email: hacc@dha.gov.za that’s the Home affairs customer care email address.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by H100: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gernny:

Congratulations. Hope you now meet up with your schedules
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
I can't meet up the flight was today so and visa came out today I have to reschedule
H100:

Congratulations. Hope you now meet up with your schedules

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gernny:

Congratulations, the e visa or the sticker visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Evisa
Anniebam:

Congratulations, the e visa or the sticker visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Forbesdeal(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2023
collinsfbi:

with 60k maximum, i think you are good to go but terms and conditions apply sha ooooo, for instance balance on your acct statement not inlcluded

Gbamm over and out

To travel southafrica how much is gonna cost for the process here nigeria[b][/b]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jvctour: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Rands available, Rate is 45

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.