Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,608 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729491 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teefab: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Kindly avoid buying rands online not when you don't have am idea of who you are dealing with....All the best

Teefab:
You change your naira to rand from the guys that does exchange here.....Check Randburg Square or change your dollars to rand at the airport which is a bit high....current rate for naira to rand is 42.5/ 43

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JUCEleonu: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
ekenweohia:
Hi guys.
I have an SA girlfriend and we've agreed that I visit her in SA.
We are looking at a month-long trip/vacation in May and she's willing to support me in terms of letter of attestation and sorts for Visa processing.

I'm comfortable and have a good account statement for my proof of funds.

Considering these information, do I stand a chance to get a Visa before May if I start my application now?
Also, how can I start my application, and what's the best route to take.

Gracias.

I would recommend you plan your trip for June or July. I was in a very similar situation back in Jan, my girlfriend did all that was needed from her end and we applied for the e-visa on Jan 03rd with Feb 09th as the travel date. I got a denied application on Feb 23rd which happened to be the exact date I indicated as my return date. Their reason for the denial? "Travel date elapsed as at the time of adjudication."

I am looking to apply again by April end with travel date scheduled for last week of July. Hopefully, the 3 months interval will be sufficient for their very slow adjudication process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by FINAH1000: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hi guys!

I have been trying to pay my e-visa application fee using various virtual USD cards but all have been declined. Please can anyone suggest any other means.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
JUCEleonu:

I would recommend you plan your trip for June or July. I was in a very similar situation back in Jan, my girlfriend did all that was needed from her end and we applied for the e-visa on Jan 03rd with Feb 09th as the travel date. I got a denied application on Feb 23rd which happened to be the exact date I indicated as my return date. Their reason for the denial? "Travel date elapsed as at the time of adjudication."

I am looking to apply again by April end with travel date scheduled for last week of July. Hopefully, the 3 months interval will be sufficient for their very slow adjudication process.

Thanks man.
Please can I reach out to you for assistance with the e-visa process?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mechango: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Colleagues,

Please I want to ask what the minimum amount one should have in his account when applying for a PhD study visa in SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 4:03am On Mar 15, 2023
hunee:
Just put your travel dates. departure and return within the validity of visa. No stress on this one
thanks homie. Is it necessary I book for hotel reservation and do I pay on arrival or ahead? Is it part of the documents I will be presenting to SA immigration at the airport?

I have a friend place I will be staying is Jozi I'd be staying with
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Can I start processing evisa while I wait for the one I submitted in January at VFS office?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2023
mobilemykel:
thanks homie. Is it necessary I book for hotel reservation and do I pay on arrival or ahead? Is it part of the documents I will be presenting to SA immigration at the airport?

I have a friend place I will be staying is Jozi I'd be staying with

Just get a dummy reservation and show them. That's all.

You can get it done on booking.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Momotola16:
Can I start processing evisa while I wait for the one I submitted in January at VFS office?
Ofcourse you can

When did you submit in jan, and is it a short stay visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omocity: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hello all, please has anyone gotten a long term visa? Please if yes when did you submit?

Also has anyone who submitted in September gotten their long term visa?

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
20th January. Visitors visa (6months research work)
Thecassanova:

Ofcourse you can

When did you submit in jan, and is it a short stay visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JUCEleonu: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
ekenweohia:

Thanks man.
Please can I reach out to you for assistance with the e-visa process?

Sure… do send an email.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 4:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Can you put me through on e visa application?
Did you submit police clearance too?
Anu24:

Pls am trying to connect to your mail,I want to ask you something's on the bank statement you submitted.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 5:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Jvctour:
Rands Available for sale
I’m based in SA
omisy019@gmail.com
What's your rate for the Rand?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HowardWolowitz: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2023
My upload of documents is saying error uploading documents, what can I do around it?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2023
HowardWolowitz:
My upload of documents is saying error uploading documents, what can I do around it?
Make sure you enclose it in pdf or jpeg and the size required by by the platform

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2023
guru in the house..why is sa e visa taking much time to be out?a brother applied since 5weeks now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by H100: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
To keep hopes alive

I submitted documents for holiday visa in Lagos on December 1, 2022. Got submit passport text yesterday March 15 which I did today.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jvctour: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
chemashie:

What's your rate for the Rand?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omocity: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good evening all,please how long does it take for the courier service to deliver your passport after getting the message that passport has been dispatched to the courier?how many days did it take for those in Lagos?

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Omocity:
Good evening all,please how long does it take for the courier service to deliver your passport after getting the message that passport has been dispatched to the courier?how many days did it take for those in Lagos?

Thank you

Now the election is around the corner, most definitely 3-5 working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2023
H100:
To keep hopes alive
When is your traveling date?
I submitted documents for holiday visa in Lagos on December 1, 2022. Got submit passport text yesterday March 15 which I did today.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by graciousme(f): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hello all,

Can someone put me through how to get SA police clearance (Police report) I am back in Nigeria already but I need the Police report for an application. I have tried checking through their website but the website isn't working. Anyone with useful information should please assist . Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by H100: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Momotola16

Jan 16, already elapsed
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timex83: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
I re-applied last week and it was approved this week.

timex83:
Hello,

I applied for holiday Evisa on 24.02.2023 and today I got a decline ("Personal Account Statement Not Attached"wink, as shown below. I actually attached my personal account statement. I will appreciate your advice.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Visit Alagbon to get this done. Just ask for description. That is the unit that handles PCC
graciousme:
Hello all,

Can someone put me through how to get SA police clearance (Police report) I am back in Nigeria already but I need the Police report for an application. I have tried checking through their website but the website isn't working. Anyone with useful information should please assist . Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
graciousme:
Hello all,

Send your passport or ID page together with the fingerprint from Alagbon police station to a friend that resides in SA (hardcopy via fedx dhl etc).

The friend then take this to a police station in SA on your behalf to apply. It might take 8 weeks or longer. All the best.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bursttt have you gotten your student visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by leonJunior: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hello people i have a fiancée in SA and i want to join her soon. Please can someone help with the necessary requirements

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
JUCEleonu:

Sure… do send an email.

Hi man, I sent you a mail 2 days ago. Please check your mail
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
timex83:
I re-applied last week and it was approved this week.

Congratulations man.

Would you be kind to put me through on the steps you took? Can I shot you a mail?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemenger: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
How long does SA study visa renewal takes?

"I am in the middle of my PhD study and submitted my visa renewal application since January 2023 back here in Abuja. I would have applied in SA but had to leave because my passport was expiring and my school also advised to come and apply in Nigeria to avoid been declared undesirable.
My application status has always remains the same "the application was received and under processing at SA High commission"

Is this normal or does anyone know how long this takes, I'm running out of patience here because I have an ongoing LAB work to complete back in SA"

Any thoughts or opinions are would be helpful, please help my friend and thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: icu4 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.