Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1752729 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:41pm On May 17
Big Masquerade, I wanted to inquire. You applied under frequent traveler tourist or business? short term?
BigMasquerade1:
No, I submitted at VFS office Lagos

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Naomi2016: 9:57pm On May 17
Yes, I was banned for 5 years. And that's 9 years ago. Can I go back on study permit for my masters?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Naomi2016: 10:01pm On May 17
hunee:
Overstay requires a legal representation. Since you were in Sa for long, it makes it easier. Please ask your contact to help you get an immigration lawyer with connections to the home affairs. In no time, it will be wiped from the system, if you can afford the legal fees. Be informed that Overstay is not an easy process, All the best

Alright, thanks alot for this information
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:46am On May 18
Naomi2016:
Yes, I was banned for 5 years. And that's 9 years ago. Can I go back on study permit for my masters?
It has to be appealed and cleared from the system . Its a legal process that requires an expert like an immigration lawyer. Once it is taken off, you can re apply and re enter.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 6:42am On May 18
i mean which website do you get your hotel reservation from Not where you submitted your application
BigMasquerade1:
No, I submitted at VFS office Lagos

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akinola12345: 12:20pm On May 18
Hello everyone
Please I have problems with my accommodation
Because I could not get hold of my old accommodation and I already fill their address as my accommodation now I wanna get a new hotel please is it advisable to just upload a new hotel reservation and back it with a letter or what can I do please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BigMasquerade1(m): 5:48pm On May 18
Visiting ( Conference)

hunee:
Big Masquerade, I wanted to inquire. You applied under frequent traveler tourist or business? short term?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BigMasquerade1(m): 5:49pm On May 18
I browse through booking.com and contact the hotel directly

pufframmy:
i mean which website do you get your hotel reservation from Not where you submitted your application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akinola12345: 6:17pm On May 18
please help me or i should just upload the new booking straight up
akinola12345:
Hello everyone
Please I have problems with my accommodation
Because I could not get hold of my old accommodation and I already fill their address as my accommodation now I wanna get a new hotel please is it advisable to just upload a new hotel reservation and back it with a letter or what can I do please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:44am On May 19
ok thanks

BigMasquerade1:
I browse through booking.com and contact the hotel directly

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenyetun: 9:30am On May 20
Good morning
I applied for SA tourist visa through DHA on 7th May. Visa was issued today but they only gave me 6 days 👀 For what na?
I guess it’s because I mentioned I’ll be in SA from 10th July to 6th July.. but I was still expecting a longer duration coz I picked that date just for the sake of application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenyetun: 10:06am On May 20
Queenyetun:
Good morning
I applied for SA tourist visa through DHA on 7th May. Visa was issued today but they only gave me 6 days 👀 For what na?
I guess it’s because I mentioned I’ll be in SA from 10th July to 6th July.. but I was still expecting a longer duration coz I picked that date just for the sake of application.

In addition to this please, will I have an issue getting an SA visa again if I do not use the granted visa (if I don’t travel with the visa)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anointeddove: 7:19pm On May 20
My first South Africa visa was 7 days, i used 6 days and come back, but as i applied this month i was given one year multiple and to stay 30 days each of my visit

Queenyetun:
Good morning
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TobzzyGold(m): 7:33pm On May 20
I Applied This month, I received Approval notice today. I applied for 14 days and i got 20days Multiple entry... LOL 20 DAYS MULTIPLE ENTRIES
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenyetun: 7:50pm On May 20
anointeddove:
My first South Africa visa was 7 days, i used 6 days and come back, but as i applied this month i was given one year multiple and to stay 30 days each of my visit

Wow congratulations
I’ll use my “6 days” 😁 with hopes that I’ll get a year next
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:00pm On May 20
Queen, enter SA with that short stay you were given, it is a test. The next one will be longer.
Goodevening
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenyetun: 9:53pm On May 20
hunee:
Queen, enter SA with that short stay you were given, it is a test. The next one will be longer.
Goodevening

Oh.. thanks a lot I appreciate. I’ll make sure I use it

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:32am On May 21
BigMasquerade1:
Yes 1 years tourist visa to stay 30 days every visit, multiple entry.
I have 7m in my account
Invitation letter from a pastor friend in SA
Yellow card
Marriage certificate with pupil notary
My church CAC certificate
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Letter of self introduction and recommendation on my letter head paper

I booked appointment and submitted

Can I see samples of the bolded?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anointeddove: 7:54am On May 21
I cant put documents on public place like this, message me

LalastiklaIa:

Can I see samples of the bolded?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TobzzyGold(m): 11:26am On May 21
TobzzyGold:
I Applied This month, I received Approval notice today. I applied for 14 days and i got 20days Multiple entry... LOL 20 DAYS MULTIPLE ENTRIES

I Applied This month DHA, I received Approval notice today. I applied for 14 days and i got 20days Multiple entry... LOL 20 DAYS MULTIPLE ENTRIES
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:04pm On May 21
TobzzyGold:

I Applied This month DHA, I received Approval notice today. I applied for 14 days and i got 20days Multiple entry... LOL 20 DAYS MULTIPLE ENTRIES

How much acct balance?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TobzzyGold(m): 1:37pm On May 21
LalastiklaIa:

How much acct balance?
13.9M WITH GOOD ACCOUNT HISTORY
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:57pm On May 21
TobzzyGold:

13.9M WITH GOOD ACCOUNT HISTORY

Ah dem go grant you na
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 3:09am On May 22
Account balance doesn't guarantee visa success. You all should read on the Spanish visa tread. Some one posted recently that they had over 60m and were rejected a visa.

Visa success are mostly determined by genuine intents presented with solid support documents. However, good financial statements is a plus. My two previous sa visas, I had less than 400k in my account. I was granted 3months.
Africankel also said similar too in his own case.

We must understand the essentials for these applications for document preparation.

Travel history is also a factor.

A number of reasons.

Goodmorning all

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:53pm On May 22
It’s been 2 months now and it seems these people are taking forever.

Abeg I need my passport back. How do I contact them to give me back my passport?
They don’t want to give you visa yet they want to hold on to your passport for eternity.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sirrotex: 4:51pm On May 22
Guys. Please what is the current cost of a sticker visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BigMasquerade1(m): 9:54pm On May 22
Appointment is 29k
Visa fee 14k +

sirrotex:
Guys. Please what is the current cost of a sticker visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:35pm On May 22
Not VIP, Just regular. I suppose
BigMasquerade1:
Appointment is 29k
Visa fee 14k +

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:35pm On May 22
Write the embassy or visit your submission center
LalastiklaIa:
It’s been 2 months now and it seems these people are taking forever.

Abeg I need my passport back. How do I contact them to give me back my passport?
They don’t want to give you visa yet they want to hold on to your passport for eternity.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JerriBerry(m): 9:14am On May 23
My greetings to all Nairalanders. I have a Female White friend who’s coming to South Africa next year, we’ve been friends since pre COVID tho. She’s been to Morocco the past couple years and SA is her next country on this continent and she wants me to come and she’s paying for literally every expenses.
My problem is I don’t know where and how to start the whole procedure and process of applying for a SA visa and mind you I don’t plan on coming back to naija anytime soon cause I’d love to move to the US from there hopefully which she’s aware of. I tried seeing what my chances are of getting a US visitors visa from here but it’s pretty slim. So how and what am I supposed to do. Thanks!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 11:16am On May 23
JerriBerry:
My greetings to all Nairalanders. I have a Female White friend who’s coming to South Africa next year, we’ve been friends since pre COVID tho. She’s been to Morocco the past couple years and SA is her next country on this continent and she wants me to come and she’s paying for literally every expenses.
My problem is I don’t know where and how to start the whole procedure and process of applying for a SA visa and mind you I don’t plan on coming back to naija anytime soon cause I’d love to move to the US from there hopefully which she’s aware of. I tried seeing what my chances are of getting a US visitors visa from here but it’s pretty slim. So how and what am I supposed to do. Thanks!

Just FYI Sir, you would need to provide a cogent reason why you can't apply for US Visa from your home country or where you are resident. Unfortunately, Visitor's visa holders in SA are not considered resident.
For most countries, they won't even allow you submit the application, for US, you may be allowed to submit but there is a very high chance of denial.
Just have that in mind when going to SA assuming you and your friend find a miraculous way of convincing the SA consulate about the relationship which is actually another difficult part. It's hard enough for SA citizens to sponsor Nigerians right now, let alone someone that's not even a citizen trying to sponsor/invite a Nigerian especially if you don't have a good travel history (apologies if my assumption here is wrong)

Everything is possible though but have these points in mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.