Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? (4355 Views)

Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / A Rich, Loving, Caring And Generous Man Needed For A Mutual Relationship: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2012
If you meet an extremely generous guy, who loves you to bits and is ready to spend his last dime on you, will you take advantage of him and chop his money? grin

I once knew this guy who had a huge crush on me and whenever we went out together (as friends) he would like to buy me things. Since I was never interested in getting romantically involved with him, I always declined his offer which he took as an offence to his person. Fact is in my own opinion, nobody really does anything for nothing. So allowing a guy to spend for you is the same as making promises that he'll get (or at least a part of) what he wants. And whether you give in or not, after having eaten his money, you are automatically classified as a LovePeddler or an easy lay.

Let's be frank. Ladies alone think they are smart when they eat from a man's pocket, men on the other hand don't award them as much respect as that given to women who turn down their "spending offers" and rely on their finances.

Ladies over to you: if the cake is offered to you, will you eat it until there is nothing left?
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Killz1(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2012
Chineke. na today we go know the errm errm long throats of NL. ***Subscribing and sends for suya***
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2012
Surprising. . .killz didn't spit his venom as usual. Or maybe he hasn't spat just yet! grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Mynd44: 9:47pm On May 22, 2012
As if anyone will come out to admit such
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Killz1(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2012
michelin89: Surprising. . .killz didn't spit his venom as usual. Or maybe he hasn't spat just yet! grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by slimyem: 9:51pm On May 22, 2012
*coughs*cheesy
seriously,one is usually tempted to act like...'shebi na him wan spend hin money'?.
But on the other hand,if i know i got nothing for you,i wouldnt let it drag on like that.i am not in the habit of wasting people time,money or toying with their emotions and affections.
It takes one with a conscience to not wanna chop and clean mouth..
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by slimyem: 9:52pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: As if anyone will come out to admit such
you never can tell...
Watch!cheesy
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Mynd44: 9:54pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: you never can tell...
Watch!cheesy
Okay I will be waiting
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by JojoArmani(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2012
I like dis thread, where re de girls open up. Slimyem u talk tru small. Am seriously waiting for more replys
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2012
michelin89: If you meet an extremely generous guy, who loves you to bits and is ready to spend his last dime on you, will you take advantage of him and chop his money? grin

I once knew this guy who had a huge crush on me and whenever we went out together (as friends) he would like to buy me things. Since I was never interested in getting romantically involved with him, I always declined his offer which he took as an offence to his person. Fact is in my own opinion, nobody really does anything for nothing. So allowing a guy to spend for you is the same as making promises that he'll get (or at least a part of) what he wants. And whether you give in or not, after having eaten his money, you are automatically classified as a LovePeddler or an easy lay.

Let's be frank. Ladies alone think they are smart when they eat from a man's pocket, men on the other hand don't award them as much respect as that given to women who turn down their "spending offers" and rely on their finances.

Ladies over to you: if the cake is offered to you, will you eat it until there is nothing left?

My dear, the guy offered you all these knowing well you won't accept. I once met a guy like that, the way I chop him money ehn... Went to everyday supermaket in ph then, picked a lot of stuff i cant even remember, i even picked up birthday present for a hostel mate then. :PThe guy disappeared the next day. cry.

But that was me then, me today...I no lie, I go still chop throway face. Noffin dey happen. I owe no maga any explanation!
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by achukwunet(f): 10:09pm On May 22, 2012
Why would anyone want to do such a monstrous thing? That's awful

I hope no one here is thinking it lol
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by slimyem: 10:11pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay I will be waiting
....the confessions have startedcheesy
see?
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 22, 2012
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2012
Yield:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6M5C-oKw9k&ob=av2e

How independent woman take concern chopping someone dry?
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Killz1(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

Na them. . . Dem don dey come. She dey try talk say she no need man money. . .
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2012
Even girls that are much more comfortable than me milk me. All girls are cut from the same cloak
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

I get my own papers and don't need no man's. wink
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 22, 2012
Yield:

I get my own papers and don't need no man's. wink

Yeah right
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

Yeah right

Exactly.
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: *coughs*cheesy
seriously,one is usually tempted to act like...'shebi na him wan spend hin money'?.
But on the other hand,if i know i got nothing for you,i wouldnt let it drag on like that.i am not in the habit of wasting people time,money or toying with their emotions and affections.

abi ooo
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: *coughs*cheesy

Why you cough first? cheesy
Na nyash you use talk wetin follow abi? grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by slimyem: 11:05pm On May 22, 2012
2buff:

you say what?cheesy
please talk some sense!
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by cantell(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2012
2buff:

Lol.
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2012
michelin89: If you meet an extremely generous guy, who loves you to bits and is ready to spend his last dime on you, will you take advantage of him and chop his money? grin

No. I had the opportunity once.
Thought about it and felt bad (rather disgusted with myself)
So, I turned him and his offer down. smiley
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: you say what?cheesy
please talk some sense!

Badt girl! cheesy
See am dey preach. Anyway, we suppose go outside go chop on saturday.
I'm pre-emptively letting you know now that there is a very high chance that I will be forgetting my wallet (most likely in the pocket of my other jeans at home or some other likely story) before leaving the house that day. grin

But we still gats to go chop wink
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by slimyem: 11:19pm On May 22, 2012
2buff:

Badt girl! cheesy
See am dey preach. Anyway, we suppose go outside go chop on saturday.
I'm pre-emptively letting you know now that there is a very high chance that I will be forgetting my wallet (most likely in the pocket of my other jeans at home or some other likely story) before leaving the house that day. grin

But we still gats to go chop wink
story story....
Oce upon a time....cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: story story....
Oce upon a time....cheesycheesy

O gal forget all that noise undecided, just bring your papa credit card come with you on Saturday cheesy

I go pay you back grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by slimyem: 11:26pm On May 22, 2012
2buff:

O gal forget all that noise undecided, just bring your papa credit card come with you on Saturday cheesy

I go pay you back grin
......blah blah blah blah..
Psssh!cheesycheesytonguetongue
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Rocktation(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2012
Ahn ahn, come oo. If a guy is milked dry in the process of giving gifts to me, how does it become my fault exactly? I put gun for hin head?
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by khukhi(f): 11:43pm On May 22, 2012
joeydozzy: Even girls that are much more comfortable than me milk me. All girls are cut from the same cloak

Well even if a girls doing well for herself, its always such a great feeling to have a member of the opposite sex offer to spend his hard earned cash on you because I know how REAR that is these days! I swear its like the Recession hasn't ended amongst our men.

Where I am the 50/50 thing has gone out of hand... Women even help raise the funds to pay for they're own bride price for real... So yeah I would milk him but not dry... I'm easy to please just for chocolates and lunch and movies at least once in 2 weeks. The rest I can manage smiley
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 23, 2012
khukhi:

Well even if a girls doing well for herself, its always such a great feeling to have a member of the opposite sex offer to spend his hard earned cash on you because I know how REAR that is these days! I swear its like the Recession hasn't ended amongst our men.

Where I am the 50/50 thing has gone out of hand... Women even help raise the funds to pay for they're own bride price for real... So yeah I would milk him but not dry... I'm easy to please just for chocolates and lunch and movies at least once in 2 weeks. The rest I can manage smiley

U forgot hair, cab fare, suya joints, luis vitton bags, versace clothes ooh and I almost forgot Mary Kay
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by khukhi(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2012
^^^
Lol! No I didn,t forget that. I really don't expect that from anyone for real. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? / Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo / My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.