Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (12140 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / Promo Nigerian Is A Scam Site.. Hear My Testimony And Others / Offer To Design Fake Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Johndoe100(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2012
@OP

There is nothing like "a scam site". You are manifesting all the signs of the average Nigerian, an inordinate need for self importance. You build a website for the owner, it is his to as he wishes. If you went to buy a brand new car and you told them that you use cars to do "one chance", they may report you but they will still sell you the car, cos they don't sell "one chance cars" just cars. Stop feeling important, you provide a service, do that and leave them to their fate.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by nora544: 7:04am On May 24, 2012
I work against this scammers and you don't know what this people make here because they look for woman and man who feel alone. I know from a woman she lost her house, because she give her money to a nigerian scammer and now she is down, has nothing and we could stop her that she kill herself.
I work with this bad people from africa it is not only nigerians, but i will never lose money, every scammer who want to make this with me lose his own money, or get catch from the police.
Every nigerian scammer but a bad light on nigeria.
So please don't make this.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by crackhouse(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Yes!!

You dont have anything to worry about .. Only the greedy fall victim to scammers!!
maybe u are an agent of devil. Just look at ur name 'spirit of okija'. Some people are the cause of their problems. when the spirit of okija shrine will start hunting u and ur kids because of this ur name, then u will start asking God why u are having problems. Now u are drawing nemesis to urself unkownwingly thinking that it's nothing.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 24, 2012
Who cares if you help them or not ? But remember your mother,you father,your sisters,your brothers,your nieces,your cousins,your uncles,your aunties and your extended family might fall mugu to these 419ners. Ride on bro !

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Lisa1: 8:33am On May 24, 2012
afam4eva:
This ekiti people no go kill person for hia grin grin grin
LOL[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Who cares if you help them or not ? But remember your mother,you father,your sisters,your brothers,your nieces,your cousins,your uncles,your aunties and your extended family might fall mugu to these 419ners. Ride on bro !

#Gbam!!

Thats why knowledge is power!!

Should he build the site, he is in a better position to inform his poeple on the site and advice them to avoid it!! But should this client take his business elsewhere, not only does he lose the money, but also the advantage of knowing the website in order to advice people to stay clear..

Nna this is business jor!

This is a case of accusing a gun maker of being an accomplice to murder..
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by justwise(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

#Gbam!!

Thats why knowledge is power!!

Should he build the site, he is in a better position to inform his poeple on the site and advice them to avoid it!! But should this client take his business elsewhere, not only does he lose the money, but also the advantage of knowing the website in order to advice people to stay clear..

Nna this is business jor!

This is a case of accusing a gun maker of being an accomplice to murder..

Did you actually understand the post you quoted?
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by justwise(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2012
@poster,

This is a simple case, if you build the site then you are part of the scam. You don't know who their victim will be, not all victims are greedy. Stick to your professional ethics.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by animari(f): 9:49am On May 24, 2012
joelala:

story! tr
usted and fell in love with an invisible person..just wondering how dumb some people could be..SMH.
@SMh - yes dumb I was you are right- but I didn't know that skype can also be scammed- I didn't give him money- at least that's when the warning bells started ringing-of course the inevitable request for money and of course using God to validate himself I find unforgivable- dangerous waters indeed!! I was dumb yes but I've learnt-(I must just say that whoever he was that I saw on the pics and skype he was hot! ugh!!!!)
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2012
justwise:

Did you actually understand the post you quoted?

Let me see!!

He is indifferent what decision the OP makes as long as he weighs the chances that one of his relatives might fall victim to his handy work!!

Is that it?!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2012
animari:
@SMh - yes dumb I was you are right- but I didn't know that skype can also be scammed- I didn't give him money- at least that's when the warning bells started ringing-of course the inevitable request for money and of course using God to validate himself I find unforgivable- dangerous waters indeed!! I was dumb yes but I've learnt-(I must just say that whoever he was that I saw on the pics and skype he was hot! ugh!!!!)

I am happy for your testimony!!

You were vulnurable and he preyed on that!!

Moral Lesson: Be careful in love.. Real relationships are troublesome so why do you expect different from e-relationships!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by mruwaifo(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME !!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION . AND ITS JUST A STUMBLING BLOCK FROM HELL TO DEPRIVE YOU OF YOUR DESTINY AS A DEVELOPER !!!
TURN IT DOWN AND PRAY TO GOD .
HE WILL NOT TAKE UP TO THIRTY DAYS , BEFORE YOU WILL BE BLESSED BEYOND WHAT THOSE SCAMMERS ARE OFFERING .

Remember the scripture that says "seeth thou a man diligent in his business , he shall stand before kings he shall not stand before mean men "
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by valencia25(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2012
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by samfibby(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2012
Build the site, take the money, give backdoor access to hackers to bring the site down. If u cant do that, stop whining, please.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Timileyin(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: @OP

There is nothing like "a scam site". You are manifesting all the signs of the average Nigerian, an inordinate need for self importance. You build a website for the owner, it is his to as he wishes. If you went to buy a brand new car and you told them that you use cars to do "one chance", they may report you but they will still sell you the car, cos they don't sell "one chance cars" just cars. Stop feeling important, you provide a service, do that and leave them to their fate.

What An opinion... lol
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2012
mr.uwaifo:
I HAVE BEEN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION . AND ITS JUST A STUMBLING BLOCK FROM HELL TO DEPRIVE YOU OF YOUR DESTINY AS A DEVELOPER !!!
HE WILL NOT TAKE UP TO THIRTY DAYS , BEFORE YOU WILL BE BLESSED BEYOND WHAT THOSE SCAMMERS ARE OFFERING .

Remember the scripture that says "seeth thou a man diligent in his business , he shall stand before kings he shall not stand before mean men "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

This is priceless!!

Wetin concern God with internet?! Abi Steve Jobs don go build iHeaven for am?!

Nna leave it jor! He is not doing anything illegal.. Facebook, Nairaland and many websites have been used for scams in the past.. Does that make the site developers assesories to embezzlement?! You get spam mails in your yahoo box everyday, does that mean the owners are aiding and abetting criminals?! Smith & Wesson guns have been used to murder over 1000 people worldwide, does that mean the gunmakers are agents of death?!

Nna leave this thing jor!! Its a jurisprudential issue and subject to interpretation! No dey involve God for the matter..

@ O.P build it and collect the money or send me the contract let me get my boys to work on it!! Money na money jor!!

#PaymeMyMoney angry
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: @OP

Best advice on this thread after mine!!

#TohBadt cool
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lekkie073(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2012
mr.uwaifo:

Shut ur religious trash up! Na u wan give am d blessing in 30 days? Abi u sef wan go collect d contract for back after he don turn it down?
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Timileyin(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2012
mr.uwaifo:

Nice one
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 24, 2012
If u'v rily got d offer den u wuldnt b askin. U'd av don it! Cos 4 sum1 to gv u dat offen, den u r already into it.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by basadenet: 10:53am On May 24, 2012
Thank God you know it is scam site, so when yawa gas you go gas too now. meaning, ignorance is no excuse for committing a crime you fully know the implication. My guy, good name they say is better than Gold or silver, so save your papa name now before you end in Gulag, i mean Kirikiri Maximum Prison.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by spikesC(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

You are finished!!

Have something to do with hypocrites!!

So because they dont support building scam website, they are now holy!! Mbok fogerrabout!!

I was honest!! I said build it and collect the money!! Man must wac!!

No be am be thief!!

Mamaput where criminal siddon chop, get energy go rob, no be accomplice..

So my brother, just because say you no build website for criminal, but you dey drive wah wa wah for express, you follow for bad Nigerians!!

men am beginning to like this guy oooo
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by humblebee: 11:12am On May 24, 2012
professionally you can, morally its bad.. its like telling a lawyer not to defend his client knowing well that his client is guilty. you don't mis morals with your profession. you're getting paid for your job not going into scamming with them.

well if i got the job, i'll do it.. that's me so dont crucify and u guyz should stop being too holy about this.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by basadenet: 11:12am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

This is priceless!!

Wetin concern God with internet?! Abi Steve Jobs don go build iHeaven for am?!

Nna leave it jor! He is not doing anything illegal.. Facebook, Nairaland and many websites have been used for scams in the past.. Does that make the site developers assesories to embezzlement?! You get spam mails in your yahoo box everyday, does that mean the owners are aiding and abetting criminals?! Smith & Wesson guns have been used to murder over 1000 people worldwide, does that mean the gunmakers are agents of death?!

Your submission here make no sense or do i say you do not understand simple plain English language, Why? because despite d poster made it abundantly clear that the client told him to build a scam site site for him. Did facebook or nairaland owners tell their developer to build a scam site for them? That you support scamming.

Nna leave this thing jor!! Its a jurisprudential issue and subject to interpretation! No dey involve God for the matter..

@ O.P build it and collect the money or send me the contract let me get my boys to work on it!! Money na money jor!!

#PaymeMyMoney angry
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

You are a hypocrite, a gay and extra-ordinarily daft..

In your ignorance, you attacked my user i.d and called it my name (first display of idocy), You also forget that there is a place and tribe called Okija (that isnt the shrine) in Anambra state.. You even went ahead to talk about problems.. You that is using the user. I.D 'Crack'house, nko?! Are you not bothered that you and your wife would become crack heads and dealers and the your crackhead wife would give birth to retarded crackbabies and then your family history would be laced with crack addicts and dealers!!

Nna go left and free me where I dey o!

Agent of belzzebub ko! Agent of Satan ni!!

LOL! grin grin
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by moderattor: 11:34am On May 24, 2012
fxmaxony: Its @hosting stage and domain registration stage that he could have been stopped from scamming peeps, every Nigerian host should ask for National ID card copy before setting up a hosting account.
you must have been born in the '60s
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by moderattor: 11:38am On May 24, 2012
humblebee: professionally you can, morally its bad.. its like telling a lawyer not to defend his client knowing well that his client is guilty. you don't mis morals with your profession. you're getting paid for your job not going into scamming with them.
no its like selling arms to armed robbers!
When they are caught, you will be pointed.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by bknight: 11:44am On May 24, 2012
Idealists Vs. Pragmatists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / King Don Come. Get All Your PHP Script Here And Get Amazing GIFTS. Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.