Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (12005 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / Promo Nigerian Is A Scam Site.. Hear My Testimony And Others / Offer To Design Fake Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by spikesC(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2012
moderattor: no its like selling arms to armed robbers!
When they are caught, you will be pointed.

Countries sell arms to other countries, so f**king wat? undecided
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 24, 2012
@OP did you eventually designed the scam site, just asking wink undecided
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by airroseice(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2012
HAHA. Dude you're funny.
IF YOU DON'T BUILD THE SITE FOR THEM SOMEONE ELSE WILL.
Your Loss.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by luluosas(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
Report to law enforcement agencies immediately.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by AnotherOkija: 5:03pm On May 24, 2012
airroseice: HAHA. Dude you're funny.
IF YOU DON'T BUILD THE SITE FOR THEM SOMEONE ELSE WILL.
Your Loss.

#GBAM!!

Perfect reasoning!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Cwhyte(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2012
I'd suggest u play a double agent. Build the site, get the money and repot to the police or EFCC.

Don't just reject the offer because they'll contact another person to do it for them and innocent people will still get scammed at d end.

So play along with them but make sure they are brought to justice at d end. EFCC will be happy with you.

If I were u, that's what I'll do.

2 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 24, 2012
life is not about money.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SNCOQ3(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2012
humblebee: professionally you can, morally its bad.. its like telling a lawyer not to defend his client knowing well that his client is guilty. you don't mis morals with your profession. you're getting paid for your job not going into scamming with them.

well if i got the job, i'll do it.. that's me so dont crucify and u guyz should stop being too holy about this.

Any person (in the name of profession) or society that advance its self-interest ahead of morality is bound to be self destruct...its only a matter of time. Our 'dear' country Nigeria is a case study.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SNCOQ3(m): 5:33am On May 25, 2012
bknight: Idealists Vs. Pragmatists

An Idealist is naive...A Pragmatist is selfish.

The wise builds a reputable name for himself...a legacy of integrity that will outlive him.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by jdash123: 6:39am On May 25, 2012
It's a beauty![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by bknight: 8:53am On May 25, 2012
SNCOQ3:

An Idealist is naive...A Pragmatist is selfish.

Hmmm...interesting
Idealist is naïve -ok
Pragmatist -selfish? Explain this pls

The wise in all his decisions is either an idealist or realist.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SNCOQ3(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2012
bknight:

Hmmm...interesting
Idealist is naïve -ok
Pragmatist -selfish? Explain this pls
Outside of its strict definition in philosophy; Pragmatism today is:
"often taken to refer to a compromise of aims or principles, even a ruthless search for mercenary advantage." -Charles Sanders Peirce

The wise in all his decisions is either an idealist or realist.
if i may add ...One who is only a Realist is myopic.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by bknight: 9:13pm On May 25, 2012
SNCOQ3:
Outside of its strict definition in philosophy; Pragmatism today is:
"often taken to refer to a compromise of aims or principles, even a ruthless search for mercenary advantage." -Charles Sanders Peirce

You shld have made use of its definition in philosophy. Btw, charles pierce is himself a philosopher who narrowed to 'american pragmatism'. This definition is interestingly lacking some substance on a broader scale except,of course, we stay myopic with above definition.
A 'compromise' of principles is unlikely. Pragmatism is in itself -principles.
I do not agree to such thing as being "a ruthless search for mercenary advantage" NO! It does not (in its pure form) seek advantage not is it selfish. It seeks to reason logically from empirical truth in a given situation.
It juxtaposes a priori and a posteriori intrigues of every peculiar situation devoid of sentiments, ignorance and prejudice.
Most times, its decisions and opinions tend to be better informed opinions.

SNCOQ3:

if i may add ...One who is only a Realist is myopic.
Will u find it disturbing to hear that idealists are myopic?

Don't make me sound like its wrong/bad to be an idealist but ur notions of those who regard their thoughts and actions pragmatic is not entirely true.

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by chiefkpokp(m): 4:07am On May 26, 2012
Well, the case is very very simple, if you dont build, someone else will collect the cash straight without looking back, Bros ye!! Na except say your money full pocket remain dey trowey naim you go decline their offer, I swear Stay for 1 full week without chi chi, when hunger wan finish you as if say u dey do one week fasting, Then you go see one G-guy go just come offer you chills like 50k, Make u build Scam website for ham, U go say no,U non go build becos na fraudulent act, and also becos say na u holy pass, My brother see, G-Guys non dey beg you for their money, Once you don outer that word say no, Them go lockup look for the nearest Door...... One thing you must understand is that no matter the website when you build, na who go fall put naim go fall put.....So my dear, Non let all this ilegal people for here when dey claim saints deceive you ooooo, becos almost all of them here don comit taya!!! so tell me what if the site owner non tell you say na for fraud, You go know? mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!! I hear even read also say some people dey say build d site, collect d money and report to efcc or police? Omonnnn!!! we still get broses when dem merge their brain with 2weeks old baby for here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does Airtel Data Drain So Quickly? / How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.