Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? (788 Views)

Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by majour(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2012
I wont say ladies are wicked cus that wud sound cruel nd unwise, but u see things everyday that makes u doubt ur view on them. I hav this friend ryt na who is literally in pains nd heartbroken cus he caught the love of his lyf as he calls her blabing with her friends dat he is a fool nd dat she would suck in dry[money i mean] nd dat she doesnt love him unknowing to her dat d suppose mugu was standn at d door intending to visit his teddy bear nd sugar plumpy i pity him nw bt wat can i do, bt u see, dis lady throws this "I LOVE YOU" word flawlessly wen their together. So ladies why date a guy wen u know u dnt love him why not just let him be? Beats me
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2012
@OP
the answer to your question is in your post:

majour: dat she would suck in dry[money i mean]
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by majour(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the answer to your question is in your post:

are they all goldiggers then?
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:34am On May 24, 2012
'I love you' isn't a word ,it's a three word phrase.It's a pity your friend is going through what he's experiencing at the moment.It isn't the end of the world.I believe his own woman who would love him whole-heartedly is out there...as for you op,stop generalizing..not all women are like that.
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 24, 2012
No they are not all gold-diggers. It is pretty easy to wear-off a woman if she is only interested in your money.

Firstly, ANY material giving you give your GIRLFRIEND [/b]should be strictly as you see fit and out of your own heart.
If she feels the need to ask you for money for one useless thing or the other (usually by some predictably instigated guilt trip), [b]by way of principle
, say no.
Saying something that attempts to appeal to her sense of honor if she has one like "I'm sorry that wouldn't be proper".

If you are the one that always pays for things, don't be a fool. Let her cover some things as well and keep it balanced. This actually helps her, by giving her a sense of being involved so you're not the only one investing in the relationship. If she doesn't even want to get involved like that, then clearly she isn't too fond on investing in what you both have and thus, clearly doesn't give a damn.

In my time on earth I have come to realize that most nigerian men are quite clueless in this regard.
Along with these hints, you MUST rid yourself of that mugu, "I can't live without her" feeling. If you sense someone does not seem interested in the real you save what they can gain from you, release them on their merry way, so you don't end up being distracted by remaining in some bullsh[i]i[/i]t of a relationship and missing out the girl that IS for you. You must be stern and firm on certain principles or you will forever be "chopped".

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by Nobody: 6:07am On May 24, 2012
2buff: No they are not all gold-diggers. It is pretty easy to wear-off a woman if she is only interested in your money.

Firstly, ANY material giving you give your GIRLFRIEND [/b]should be strictly as you see fit and out of your own heart.
If she feels the need to ask you for money for one useless thing or the other (usually by some predictably instigated guilt trip), [b]by way of principle
, say no.
Saying something that attempts to appeal to her sense of honor if she has one like "I'm sorry that wouldn't be proper".

If you are the one that always pays for things, don't be a fool. Let her cover some things as well and keep it balanced. This actually helps her, by giving her a sense of being involved so you're not the only one investing in the relationship. If she doesn't even want to get involved like that, then clearly she isn't too fond on investing in what you both have and thus, clearly doesn't give a damn.

In my time on earth I have come to realize that most nigerian men are quite clueless in this regard.
Along with these hints, you MUST rid yourself of that mugu, "I can't live without her" feeling. If you sense someone does not seem interested in the real you save what they can gain from you, release them on their merry way, so you don't end up being distracted by remaining in some bullsh[i]i[/i]t of a relationship and missing out the girl that IS for you. You must be stern and firm on certain principles or you will forever be "chopped".

Cheers.

grin grin @ red

Well said! This post is AWE-SOME!!!!!!!! cool
and it goes both ways...women too should play their roles and not be fo0ls at the same time. smiley
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by majour(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2012
2buff: No they are not all gold-diggers. It is pretty easy to wear-off a woman if she is only interested in your money.

, say no.

Cheers.
ur reasoning nd answers to questions are superb, al respect man
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by Mynd44: 9:42am On May 24, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2012
majour: are they all goldiggers then?

the ones that act like the OP's gf, YES!!!! also many do feel like the OP's gal but are also attracted to the guy, they simply mistakingly believe that it is the guy's duty to care for her upkeep. as a man, you should give out money and gifts to ladies, like you are father Christmas, but instead you should only do so if/when they deserve it.

just because someone begs you for recharge cards, doesnt mean she deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by richy5(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2012
huh
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by cowgurl: 11:49am On May 24, 2012
My
heart goes out to your friend. I for one DO NOT SAY THAT WORD UNLESS I
MEAN/FEEL IT. In my case, am even begged to say it but my response has alwys
been, I can't cos I don't.
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by majour(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2012
cowgurl: My
heart goes out to your friend. I for one DO NOT SAY THAT WORD UNLESS I
MEAN/FEEL IT. In my case, am even begged to say it but my response has alwys
been, I can't cos I don't.
wish all ladies cud be as so
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by kemmeye: 12:29pm On May 24, 2012
majour: I wont say ladies are wicked cus that wud sound cruel nd unwise, but u see things everyday that makes u doubt ur view on them. I hav this friend ryt na who is literally in pains nd heartbroken cus he caught the love of his lyf as he calls her blabing with her friends dat he is a fool nd dat she would suck in dry[money i mean] nd dat she doesnt love him unknowing to her dat d suppose mugu was standn at d door intending to visit his teddy bear nd sugar plumpy i pity him nw bt wat can i do, bt u see, dis lady throws this "I LOVE YOU" word flawlessly wen their together. So ladies why date a guy wen u know u dnt love him why not just let him be? Beats me

TF was that??
Re: Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? by cowgurl: 1:45pm On May 24, 2012
majour: wish all ladies and gents cud be as so
Fixed. Thanks though.

(1) (Reply)

Lost Thoughts.. / A Married Woman Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby. / What Is It You Like About Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.