Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (13913 Views)

Nobel Prize For Conceding Defeat?: Stop Insulting GEJ. / Stop Insulting GEJ !!! / Stop Insulting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by praisetech: 10:08pm On May 24, 2012
The comments above is a true reflection of the stuff the writers are made up. illiterates, lack of manners, bad upbringing, family background, exposure, shot sightedness,religious intolerance, ethnic bigots, etc. it is very sad for the forum and by extension nigeria. All the arguments lack logic, facts, references, sincerity, patriotism and nationalism. People should think and act like rational human beings and not animals
i doubt if any member of this forum or readers of the comments above stand to gain or learn any thing from the comments. i wounder who these people are? their family, business, career, social status etc.
I Will like to make the following suggestions to the owner of this site.
1. to sensor comments made by members of the forum so as to stop foolish people from using the forum as a platform for tribal, religious and party based sentiment and abuses, insults and fighting which does not benefit anyone.
2. refocus the attention of contributors to the need to present fact,logic based argument that will benefit members and readers. any comment that is out of place should be deleted.
3. i sincerely commend the founder of this sight for a job well done for providing this forum. You are the type of people we need and thank you 4 being a source of inspiration to us. may the good Lord give u more ideas.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by praisetech: 10:08pm On May 24, 2012
The comments above is a true reflection of the stuff the writers are made up. illiterates, lack of manners, bad upbringing, family background, exposure, shot sightedness,religious intolerance, ethnic bigots, etc. it is very sad for the forum and by extension nigeria. All the arguments lack logic, facts, references, sincerity, patriotism and nationalism. People should think and act like rational human beings and not animals
i doubt if any member of this forum or readers of the comments above stand to gain or learn any thing from the comments. i wounder who these people are? their family, business, career, social status etc.
I Will like to make the following suggestions to the owner of this site.
1. to sensor comments made by members of the forum so as to stop foolish people from using the forum as a platform for tribal, religious and party based sentiment and abuses, insults and fighting which does not benefit anyone.
2. refocus the attention of contributors to the need to present fact,logic based argument that will benefit members and readers. any comment that is out of place should be deleted.
3. i sincerely commend the founder of this sight for a job well done for providing this forum. You are the type of people we need and thank you 4 being a source of inspiration to us. may the good Lord give u more ideas.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2012
They insult him as if he is the problem of Nigeria as if things where better before his coming but when looked from the right sense is just because he aint from their tribe. na so Nigeria dey but insults on GEJ is getting so much that let us not be surprised that this website might be hacked off the web one day if care aint taken.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by IYANGBALI: 10:21pm On May 24, 2012
GEJ is a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ poster now do your worst. tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2012
Hypocrites are easily known. Now that its the turn of their son, them dey make suggestions to forum owner blowing useless grammar. Cowards.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex: A wise man once said: "Good name is better than riches."

Who remembers Shagari?? No one!!! But most Nigerians still remember Gani Fawehinmi (pardon my spelling)....

Who remembers the first black billionare?? And the guy is neither Oprah Winfrey, Bob Johnson nor Dangote..

The first black billionaire was REGINALD LEWIS, but who remembers him?? No one!!! But everyone remembers Marcus Garvey, Du Bois, Malcolm X etc...

GEJ chose riches, and he shouldn't expect a good name.. He would be forgotten once he's out of there like Shagari...

Everyone except you cheesy

but you have a VERY good point tho. cool

[size=3pt](*Anti-Jamo insults coming...in 5-4-3-2-1 grin)[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On May 24, 2012
Chanchit:
Not to talk about the kheu kheu, wei him wife dey drop for national t.v, she don spoil my speaker, now if i see her for t.v, i dey run, before she spoil the screen with her bulletious english....
omo i go DIES o grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jmaine: 10:31pm On May 24, 2012
Abeg make una dey abuse dey go grin . .it changes nothing cool . . . .GEJ is still on the [size=14pt]throne[/size] cheesy . .Nothing changes wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2012
The fool of a president that asks nigerians to sacrifice and still goes ahead to consume almost a billion naira worth of food yearly in the midst of abject poverty to satisfy his glutonous apetite deserve to have his throat sliced off like a xmas goat.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jmaine: 10:39pm On May 24, 2012
Please continue grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2012
jmaine: Abeg make una dey abuse dey go grin . .it changes nothing cool . . . .GEJ is still on the [size=14pt]throne[/size] cheesy . .Nothing changes wink

Yes oo, that's the spirit. Long live the retardeen.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by tatosh: 10:46pm On May 24, 2012
He obviously lacks leadership qualities. The president of a country who acts more like a follower than a leader
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jmaine: 10:52pm On May 24, 2012
Demdem:

Yes oo, that's the spirit. Long live the retardeen.

lol . . .Make una kassh una fun cheesy . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by killuminati(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2012
Cos the man na yeye f.ool. E too dey chop fowl nyansh!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by killuminati(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2012
IYA NGBALI: omo i go DIES o grin
forget, u go saves. Security dey kamkpe!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dont8(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2012
egift: On a lighter note...would you prefer...

On a serious note...Respect is earned...Until the following start, don't expect it to end anytime soon:
- Jonathan should stop lying, vowing, pretending, and making promises he is not ready to do anything about.
- He needs to stop shielding terror sponsors, criminals, looters, law-breakers, thugs, sycophants, etc. Prosecute them all. (Transparently, swiftly, and within the provisions of the law - bring all the proves - not Dokpesi SMS on NTA grin )
- Stop anti-people policies. Do things that truly uplift the people. Billion and trillions missing and nothing happening can only make things worst.

This could be a good start. Hope that helps the Fisherman/Zoo-keeper?
My president is not a Fisherman nor a Zoo-keeper (that's derogatory), he's a Shepherd/Zoologist. On more serious note, I wish he got the balls to prosecute the people indicted by various committees/agencies, because corruption is our number one enemy as a nation.
*FRESH AIR ACTIVATED*
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by kutchs: 12:03am On May 25, 2012
While I have never and will never insult the president, however, I do not have any problem with the insults as they dont change a thing. On a more serious note, insulting the president shows how ill bred some pple are. I would rada put my view accross sensibly and maturely without calling names.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by blancason: 12:34am On May 25, 2012
LWKMD.....meeeen dis thread got to be one of the funniest i'v been in ages....wiping laughter tears from my eyes..chei jona don suffer...lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dapo338(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2012
I pray we stop been tribalistic, Gej is getting the insults because he is not performing atall which u and I know, so why are some people saying they hate him because he is an Ijaw man... I voted for him not because he is an Ijaw man but because I think he was going to lead the nation good but sorry is his name.....everything and anything is not working gud in Nigeria... imagine a president that abandon all the problems his country has and all he could think off is how to stay long in Office.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by iykak47: 3:05am On May 25, 2012
Its cultural for a particular section of the country to insult you at the slightest provocation, sometimes they can even pat you on the back follow by insults,they may not mean any harm, all their powers are concentrated in their mouths.
It is just in their DNA.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by rosscoe: 6:17am On May 25, 2012
Those criticizing the government are more morally upright than the hypocrites talking about ill bred. How can you sit down knowing your leader is corrupt and not say/do nothing. That shows who the ill bred one is
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jdash123: 6:33am On May 25, 2012
procedure: when someone insult your sensibility no doubt you will fight back to insult their personality to show them they do not fit in the esteem they seem to have found themselves. imagine a president making comments as if his subjects are dunce.respect is reciprocal.
much appreciated[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mac73(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2012
When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck. Perhaps, the Poster should have wondered why GEJ does not treat Nigerians with the respect they deserve. Afterall, he is in office to "serve" them. How did 9ice put it again; Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by GboyegaD(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2012
dayokanu:

I'm travelling to Houston this weekend. Are you in Denton? We should meetup one of these days

Yes I am however, I would be moving to Garland for summer and should be back in the Fall. Let me know when you are available. Have fun!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by nas00(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2012
It is sad to observe that it seems the 'office of the president' appears so lofty to some nigerians (especially those one expects to be intelligent), as to render their brains a mere lump of fat when it comes to issues requiring critical reasoning and appraisal.
We have all the evidence that GEJ is the most mentally bankrupt (most unintelligent/clueless/irresponsive/loser) president nigeria has ever had. Those evidences stare us in the face. Why won't disappointed ppl (including myself) call him names? Even foreigners now call him names like 'weak', just to put it mild (i.e. Diplomacy), cos if they really had their way, they have more sad things to say about Jona.

It takes an intelligent leader to devise EFFECTIVE and LONG-TERM solutions to a country's problems (or accede to/ reject such propositions when made by his cabinet).. But because the head (president) lacks a capacity to reason which is critical to the position he occupies, he attempted to buffer that by surrounding himself with 'intelligent' ppl like Okonjo-wahala, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Rebuen Abati (who obviously constructs speeches and literally replies almost anything on retardeen's behalf, since he is too mentally handicapped to respond appropriately to queries). This, in my humble opinion makes the likes of Abati and Okonjo-wahala president by proxy.
GEJ is more or less a figurehead. His main area of interest (where he is a genius) is in systematic looting and sharing of public funds.
A good president, as I know, defends the interests of the masses and not a selected few cabinet members and legislators. For instance, David Cameron recently refused to sign an eurozone treaty BECAUSE HE THINKS IT DOESN'T FAVOUR THE PPL OF GREAT BRITAIN (his words). My own president can't ever stand his ground like that, since he knows nothing.
In January, GEJ was all over the place, saying fuel subsidy removal is the only way forward for nigeria (for a sustainable economy, for better infrastructure, for a better future for the youth, to create more jobs etc). Okonjo-wahala and SLS were prominent fighters who continuously painted pictures of how prosperous the near future would be if only nigerians would agree. I remember Ngozi saying things like "the pain will only be temporary".
Now, I ask ye who complain GEJ is being insulted:
1. Where is the money accrued from fuel subsidy removal since January?
2. Have you seen any 'palliative measures' Ngozi kept stressing will be put in place back then?
3. Have you heard anything of SURE recently?.. What is SURE doing to re-invest the 'subsidy gains'? (I laugh in ebira)
4. Has retardeen implemented 25% reduction in d basic salary of the executive?
5. Why, after subsidy removal, and all the new investment claims by retardeen, is the FG so broke as not to be able to pay the slaving youth corpers and some FG institution staff?
6. Why is Okonjo-Wahala and GEJ suddenly favouring borrowing from international agency? (i.e: What happened to d trillions gained on subsidy btw Jan and now??)
7. Did Obj or Yar'Adulling borrow from external sources? ..NO
8. Will Your president, who cares about you tell you "Boko Haram will fizzle out" OR "Boko Haram is an evil we have to live with" while your kinsmen die in numbers?
**Watch it oo. Some animal panel are already proposing an upward review of tuition fees in federal universities, to the tune of 450k or thereabout. I hope Mr retardeen will remember his father could not buy him shoes, yet he was able to attend school because some past presidents were thinking.

So many questions beg for answers here, all because of Mr president's ineptitude and hopeless cluelessness.

Summary: Mr GEJ is a foolish president. I am a nigerian and I love him much as his proponents do. Only that I am sincere with myself enough to admit I've got a hopeless president. If you can't, your children will tell you one day what you fail to realize now.
'nuff said.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2012
jmaine:

lol . . .Make una kassh una fun cheesy . . .

Tank u jare. Don't mind those cry cry mugus.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2012
nas 00: It is sad to observe that it seems the 'office of the president' appears so lofty to some nigerians (especially those one expects to be intelligent), as to render their brains a mere lump of fat when it comes to issues requiring critical reasoning and appraisal.
We have all the evidence that GEJ is the most mentally bankrupt (most unintelligent/clueless/irresponsive/loser) president nigeria has ever had. Those evidences stare us in the face. Why won't disappointed ppl (including myself) call him names? Even foreigners now call him names like 'weak', just to put it mild (i.e. Diplomacy), cos if they really had their way, they have more sad things to say about Jona.

It takes an intelligent leader to devise EFFECTIVE and LONG-TERM solutions to a country's problems (or accede to/ reject such propositions when made by his cabinet).. But because the head (president) lacks a capacity to reason which is critical to the position he occupies, he attempted to buffer that by surrounding himself with 'intelligent' ppl like Okonjo-wahala, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Rebuen Abati (who obviously constructs speeches and literally replies almost anything on retardeen's behalf, since he is too mentally handicapped to respond appropriately to queries). This, in my humble opinion makes the likes of Abati and Okonjo-wahala president by proxy.
GEJ is more or less a figurehead. His main area of interest (where he is a genius) is in systematic looting and sharing of public funds.
A good president, as I know, defends the interests of the masses and not a selected few cabinet members and legislators. For instance, David Cameron recently refused to sign an eurozone treaty BECAUSE HE THINKS IT DOESN'T FAVOUR THE PPL OF GREAT BRITAIN (his words). My own president can't ever stand his ground like that, since he knows nothing.
In January, GEJ was all over the place, saying fuel subsidy removal is the only way forward for nigeria (for a sustainable economy, for better infrastructure, for a better future for the youth, to create more jobs etc). Okonjo-wahala and SLS were prominent fighters who continuously painted pictures of how prosperous the near future would be if only nigerians would agree. I remember Ngozi saying things like "the pain will only be temporary".
Now, I ask ye who complain GEJ is being insulted:
1. Where is the money accrued from fuel subsidy removal since January?
2. Have you seen any 'palliative measures' Ngozi kept stressing will be put in place back then?
3. Have you heard anything of SURE recently?.. What is SURE doing to re-invest the 'subsidy gains'? (I laugh in ebira)
4. Has retardeen implemented 25% reduction in d basic salary of the executive?
5. Why, after subsidy removal, and all the new investment claims by retardeen, is the FG so broke as not to be able to pay the slaving youth corpers and some FG institution staff?
6. Why is Okonjo-Wahala and GEJ suddenly favouring borrowing from international agency? (i.e: What happened to d trillions gained on subsidy btw Jan and now??)
7. Did Obj or Yar'Adulling borrow from external sources? ..NO
8. Will Your president, who cares about you tell you "Boko Haram will fizzle out" OR "Boko Haram is an evil we have to live with" while your kinsmen die in numbers?
**Watch it oo. Some animal panel are already proposing an upward review of tuition fees in federal universities, to the tune of 450k or thereabout. I hope Mr retardeen will remember his father could not buy him shoes, yet he was able to attend school because some past presidents were thinking.

So many questions beg for answers here, all because of Mr president's ineptitude and hopeless cluelessness.

Summary: Mr GEJ is a foolish president. I am a nigerian and I love him much as his proponents do. Only that I am sincere with myself enough to admit I've got a hopeless president. If you can't, your children will tell you one day what you fail to realize now.
'nuff said.

I feel ur pain. The spokesman for evil MEND, our president, the retardeen is simply a fraud. We are in this together at least till 2015.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Pataki: 8:18am On May 25, 2012
If I say. . . ''don't be stupid'' - I am not cursing you, just placing you on a caution.

If I say. . . ''you are stupid'' - I am defining you, just the way you are. GEJ has gone beyond stupidity. That ogogoro fisherman?!

World's most cursed president, and you expect Nigerians to lay low? If this is the best Niger-Deltas can produce for Nigeria, then we have rogues and first-class thieves and illiterates ruling over us!

The worldwide undisputed arindin/dindinrin of a president.

The foundation of sheer stupidity!

I thought Yar'dua defined being a slowpoke. . . GEJ took it to another level.

A man whom whenever he opens his mouth, annoys the senses of sane and senile people.

Walai! this president must truly be a mental punishment upon we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by GNBohr: 8:34am On May 25, 2012
@ Logic mind, you must be stupid and daft. The southwesterners are forever the master in this household. We sneeze all of you catch cold. We singlehanded stepped aside IBB, installed GEJ. We dont share political sentiments with any of you in the Southeast or Southsouth who are perpetually incapable of self identity. You are always lapping at the dirty political table of the north. If you are capable pull out of PDP like the Southwest did under Bola Ige and see if you will survive politically in the household. Stupid slaves.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jonnex: 8:47am On May 25, 2012
Because he is a Dosumu-type of leader.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by yaksh: 9:12am On May 25, 2012
fisher carryam go zoo
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Elose11(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2012
I don't think most Nigerians like insulting GEJ. It is his policies that people find outlandish. The President keep committing policy blunders every now and then that one wonders whether he indeed knows the solutions to our intractable problems. How can a man who claim to have attended schools in his village without shoes suddenly become anti poor? GEJ has been the one insulting the Nigeria masses. Not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meaning And Secret Behind Nigeria Currency, "NAIRA." / Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns / 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.