Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,982 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (13911 Views)

Nobel Prize For Conceding Defeat?: Stop Insulting GEJ. / Stop Insulting GEJ !!! / Stop Insulting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Clerverly: 3:12pm On May 24, 2012
Malawian: Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga Mouth Action. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?
Shut your trap! This is no sentiments. The man deserves worse than he is getting! Btw I am Onye Igbo for ur info.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by WilyWily5: 3:13pm On May 24, 2012
HNosegbe:
Stop limiting it to one tribe.
OK, Fraudulent Yorubas and dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani core North
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 24, 2012
ballabriggs:

Sorry, including Abati the Ugly Dog.

Lobatan.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by eniyanman: 3:15pm On May 24, 2012
amosy007: Because he z d father of d nation...

Yea! Yea! His minister, Madam de Madam blamed Yar'Adua for the problems in his ministry. Like the original Madam D Madam she should have known that 'Dead men don't bite'. This government consistently fails to take present itself as a competent on. It continues to roll out the wheels of incompetence on an axle of denial on an engine of mediocrity and fueled by (indifference to) corruption.

#Basi&CompanyGovt
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 24, 2012
quote author=Wily+Wily]
OK, Fraudulent Yorubas and dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani core North[/quote]

Oga, read this post:

AjanleKoko: The average Nigerian is not much different from GEJ anyways. Weak, stupid, lazy, and foolish.
That doesn't exonerate GEJ anyways. The only people praising him in Nigeria seem to be mostly people of his ilk, who are directly connected to his fortunes. Plus, maybe some people who are from his part of the country and don't live in Nigeria. They can afford the luxury of supporting him, since their lives are intact anyway.

The average South-East or South-South Nigerian who lives in Nigeria, detests GEJ and his government. Just like the average northerner detests IBB, and the average South-Westerner detests OBJ. The three men are all criminals that have played, or continue playing, their ignoble parts in ruining Nigeria. Shikena.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2012
Cos they are frustrated!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Baawaa(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2012
Abagworo:

It might or might not be tribalistic but the office of the President should be revered. I don't think you will find it funny when ordinary Church overseers like Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye and co are insulted not to talk of our President. I'm a GEJ and PDP critic but I will never insult the President.
You might not know,what they called insult is that CRITICISM you mentioned grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by laCapri: 3:20pm On May 24, 2012
They insult GEJ d way dey insult their fathers & beat their mothers @ home
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Michaellegend(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2012
If GEJ is a thief, a lier and so on according to u people then you people are thieves, liers. Cos whether you like it or not he is your president and you are who u called him.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by matoyeh(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2012
egift: On a lighter note...would you prefer...

On a serious note...Respect is earned...Until the following start, don't expect it to end anytime soon:
- Jonathan should stop lying, vowing, pretending, and making promises he is not ready to do anything about.
- He needs to stop shielding terror sponsors, criminals, looters, law-breakers, thugs, sycophants, etc. Prosecute them all. (Transparently, swiftly, and within the provisions of the law - bring all the proves - not Dokpesi SMS on NTA grin )
- Stop anti-people policies. Do things that truly uplift the people. Billion and trillions missing and nothing happening can only make things worst.

This could be a good start. Hope that helps the Fisherman/Zoo-keeper?

gbaaam!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ziccoit: 3:23pm On May 24, 2012
glowithdan: It is gradually becoming a way of life here in Nigeria with the way we insult our president.

Not taking away the freedom of expression, I personally think it's high time we stopped this disrespectful act, and rather seek everything little ways we can, in contributing to the growth of our nation!!

My candid opinion.

He insulted himself the moment he took up a responsibility that's too much for his PhD brain. You forgot the accolades he received just before the election? He is just a poo president that needs to be washed clean lest he soils everywhere.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by 1025: 3:26pm On May 24, 2012
@o.poster,
are you a jonathan's friend on facebook? if yes, are u not aware nigerians are telling him directly what he wants to hear? before he became the president, he was insulting other presidents and he is aware that we will insult him. pls if he is no longer comfortable with the insults, let him step down so that millions of nigerians who eat and sleep on insults will come and take over.
in fact, u don't read or listen to news. in mali, they beat up their president and here you are talking about ordinary words of the mouth.
we need to beat him if possible to make him think about us the helpless masses.
abeg, look for another topic. if he could make a false promise to nollywood ppl, what name do u expect them to call him? a liar or a truthful man?
if nigerians are dying in the hands of boko haram and he is not doing anything after taking an oath to protect our lives and properties, what name do u want us to call him? prince of peace abi? if his govt will give the family of a slain boko haram leader N100m and N5m to the families of the murdered Youth corpers, what name do u want us to call him? abeg, go and tell ur president that beating and slapping might join the insults soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by lacasa: 3:31pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex: You earn respect, you don't demand it.. cool

GEJ hasn't earned no respect - only pigs, tribalists, and fellow thieving bastards and puppets respect that man..

He stole (Yeah, every kobo they steal from Nigeria is part of my national wealth) from me and my unborn children, and he deserves no respect. cool

Gbam!

No controversy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by WilyWily5: 3:32pm On May 24, 2012
HNosegbe:
Oga, read this post:
See, Yorubas have to thank God for having someone like Jonathan who allow them to enjoy freedom of speech to say any thing as they like. During time of their brother Gen Obasanjo he didn't allow Nigerians have freedom of speech, we knew how he clamp down on other tribe and subdue them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Baawaa(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:
The people that like insulting Jonathan are mainly Yorubas, it was a shock to them that Ijaw man is the president, they couldn't believe their eye, the shock have caused them Brain malfunctioning.
You are a student of psychiatric high school,and you are wasting your talent here,you suppose to be on the street exhibiting your madness.If you dont know,Yoruba voted for GEJ en-mass

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ballabriggs: 3:37pm On May 24, 2012
Baawaa:
You are a student of psychiatric high school,and you are wasting your talent here,you suppose to be on the street exhibiting your madness.If you dont know,Yoruba voted for GEJ en-mass

lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2012
1025: @o.poster,
are you a jonathan's friend on facebook? if yes, are u not aware nigerians are telling him directly what he wants to hear? before he became the president, he was insulting other presidents and he is aware that we will insult him. pls if he is no longer comfortable with the insults, let him step down so that millions of nigerians who eat and sleep on insults will come and take over.
in fact, u don't read or listen to news. in mali, they beat up their president and here you are talking about ordinary words of the mouth.
we need to beat him if possible to make him think about us the helpless masses.
abeg, look for another topic. if he could make a false promise to nollywood ppl, what name do u expect them to call him? a liar or a truthful man?
if nigerians are dying in the hands of boko haram and he is not doing anything after taking an oath to protect our lives and properties, what name do u want us to call him? prince of peace abi? if his govt will give the family of a slain boko haram leader N100m and N5m to the families of the murdered Youth corpers, what name do u want us to call him? abeg, go and tell ur president that beating and slapping might join the insults soon.

Be objective!

The N100m payment was a court order!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ziccoit: 3:43pm On May 24, 2012
Baawaa:

Ha ha ha ha ha hu hu hu hu he he he laugh won tear my belle o. you don damage the man finish now. he collects your babe? you bad o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by adexway(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2012
How else should people show their anger for a man that was overwhelmingly voted for and as such rode on the wheels of his popularity among is people only to give them unpopular and insensitive policies. Which among you will your children ask for bread and will give him stone?- GEJ. The office of the president has been brought to disrepute by the very head thereof, so, I'm sorry for joe o.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Malawian(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2012
onyewec3:

you are an eediot.....u just spew rubbish and thrash outta your mouth.jonathan is by far better than your stupid pple from ur village. go through your bible and read through acts of apostle when he advised never to speak ill of our rulership.....for those of u that spew on GEJ,are you or your generation in any way better?
[quote author=onyewec3]
i believe we are on the same page or dont u understand my post? You might need to return to primary school. Do yourself a favour will you?!

you are an eediot.....u just spew rubbish and thrash outta your mouth.jonathan is by far better than your stupid pple
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by adexway(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2012
How else should people show their anger for a man that was overwhelmingly voted for and as such rode on the wheels of his popularity among is people only to give them unpopular and insensitive policies. Which among you will your children ask for bread and will give him stone?- GEJ. The office of the president has been brought to disrepute by the very head thereof, so, I'm sorry for joe o. And for God's sake we were all here when a musician released an album in yoruba branding ex president 'ole'. At least obj will be remembered for telecom improvement, GEJ for subsidy removal and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2012
glowithdan: It is gradually becoming a way of life here in Nigeria with the way we insult our president.

Not taking away the freedom of expression, I personally think it's high time we stopped this disrespectful act, and rather seek everything little ways we can, in contributing to the growth of our nation!!

My candid opinion.
He is a moro. n, what do you expect? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by abes(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2012
It is a normal thing. I remember the "blood is thicker than water" joke, when obj went to a zoo with Stella.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ismhab(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2012
BECAUSE HE IS CLUELESS.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Geomac: 3:57pm On May 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:

See, Yorubas have to thank God for having someone like Jonathan who allow them to enjoy freedom of speech to say any thing as they like. During time of their brother Gen Obasanjo he didn't allow Nigerians have freedom of speech, we knew how he clamp down on other tribe and subdue them.

It seems this poster is sick.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Malawian(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2012
Clerverly:
Shut your trap! This is no sentiments. The man deserves worse than he is getting! Btw I am Onye Igbo for ur info.
cheesy You are not an igbo!!! But i am okay with voyeurs who very much want to be igbo but cant. If you see igbo girl wey gree look you twice, lucky you. How do i know you are not an igbo? Because you dont seem to realise what the issue here is. If jonathan fails, they will find a way to associate failure with igbos since they control the media. The oyimbo wey dem slaughter for kano the oda time, no be development dem be dey bring for there? Them just dey bomb every where dem see making it difficult to bring neccessary development to the people and yet them people dem dey shield the bombers like say dem no know who dem be. If u wan soup, i fit go market now go buy you one gallon of red oil. Yeye people. We are smarter than that okay? Nothing wey yoruba fit do wey we no sabi. They were only able to betray us because we thought highly of una; now we know better.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Osario: 4:06pm On May 24, 2012
I have travelled around the world, I can tell that Nigerians are very loud, raw, brash, and very socially unrefined. We have no sense of public decency. Its only a brainless nation that produces the kind of stuff we read on nairaland. Goodluck Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by 1025: 4:07pm On May 24, 2012

@willy,
jonathan is more dangerous than obasanjo when it comes to our freedom if u don't know. jonathan sent his soldiers after harmless protesters during the january subsidy protest. jonathan arrested and accused chief raymond dokpesi of ait over the 1st oct bombing in abuja just because dokpesi was working for ibb and when dokpesi was forced to join jonathan the bomb matter closed till date.

Be objective!

The N100m payment was a court order!

@sagamite,
a nigerian court ordered the presidency to pay the family of a terrorist N100m? and how much did the court order the federal govt to pay the families of the killed youth corpers? do we have a court in nigeria? what is the name of the court? where was this court when ayo salami was pushed out of office and what is the court saying now that jonathan is not allowing him back after njc has resolved that he be reinstalled?
do you know baba suwe? how much did the court asked that he be paid and how much has he received? come, u can deceive some ppl some times but u can't deceive all the ppl all the time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by truth4meal(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2012
GEJ's governance is an insult, so Nigerians are only defining it
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Timileyin(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2012
Because he is stupid, useless and senseless..noting more ... Nobody is insulting him, just calling him what he actually is
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ayojango(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2012
Abagworo: I and one other person opened a thread about this in the past. The moderators need to act on it. The President is the face of our Nation and an insult on his person is an insult on Nigeria.

Bleep d president cos he's a retardeen and has nothin to offer.he dsnt represent Nigeria,He rigged himself in,silly dumb cunt
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by truth4meal(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Your name is Wily Wily if it were to be wen we were kids you would ve made sense like d movie but we are grown ups now and we know u are fake...we talking reality tv shows here not drama like wily wily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meaning And Secret Behind Nigeria Currency, "NAIRA." / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) / Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.