Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Senate And The House Of Rep. Replied Obasanjo; Name The Rogues And Thieves Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate And The House Of Rep. Replied Obasanjo; Name The Rogues And Thieves Now (735 Views)

Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate And The House Of Rep. Replied Obasanjo; Name The Rogues And Thieves Now by hipinnacle: 12:01am On May 24, 2012
the leadership of the senate and house of rep had distasted the statement attributed to the ex-president, olusegun obasanjo and ordered him him to mention the names of the rogues and thieves in hollow chamber.

they flared at the ex-president comment

i think obansanjo should do justice to legislators demand by giving names. NL what do u think. na thief dey know the footsteps of thieves.
Re: Senate And The House Of Rep. Replied Obasanjo; Name The Rogues And Thieves Now by hipinnacle: 12:16am On May 24, 2012
hipinnacle: the leadership of the senate and house of rep had distasted the statement attributed to the ex-president, olusegun obasanjo and ordered him him to mention the names of the rogues and thieves in hollow chamber.

they flared at the ex-president comment

i think obansanjo should do justice to legislators demand by giving names. NL what do u think. na thief dey know the footsteps of thieves.

kawo, d deputy minority leader of d house of rep. moved the motion dat obasanjo should explain his statement calling the majority in the hallow chamber rouguesss and armed amiroba (dat is how he pronounced it ooo)
Re: Senate And The House Of Rep. Replied Obasanjo; Name The Rogues And Thieves Now by nwanze2: 6:34am On May 24, 2012
OBJ, dont border we know them,including u self.
Re: Senate And The House Of Rep. Replied Obasanjo; Name The Rogues And Thieves Now by Scissorshand(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2012
Haaaa!Who wants to shine light to look the face of Baba the lion?Ask Dimeji Bankole. Haba!Who are these sshildren to disrespect or argue with their papa like these?Shey,dey don't know Hurricane Shege ni?Bloody civilians dissin an old soldier!Enough with accusations joor.Mr OBJ,ante up,back up your words with proofs.We are patiently waiting.But seriously baba,were u integrity personified during your tenure?Sighs!I tire for these politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians/africans Are Obsessed With Politicians / I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State / Otedola And Farouk Bribe Scandal Tape (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.