Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State (738 Views)

The Remains Of Yakowa Arrives In Kaduna / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by pedestal82(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
I reside in KD, with the on going crises and curfew. Tried puting myself in the Gov
Shoes, and realise I don't envy him at all. You might ask why?
1. 2day is thursday, and things hv not completly quieted down, the curfew is still
24 hrs. And 2morow is Friday.
2. He will be under presure to downgrade the curfew, so that the muslim umar can go to
Mosque for their Friday prayers. He is a christian, if doesn't they read it another way.
3. The christians in the Kaduna South, are still angry and may attack the mosques in the
Southern part 2morow, to give them a taste of their own medicine!
4. If he doesn't downgrade the curfew, and he does B4 Sunday, he will be accused of been biased.
5. He leaves it till Monday nxt week, ppl can't survive it, no food, and the few stores in Kd south that opened are selling at a cut throat prize.
Like I said, I don't envy Yakowa at all!
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by Odunnu: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thats it. Whatever happens, people must talk.
If he allows them go for jumat and mosques are torched, wahala. He doesnt allow, wahala.
Na wisdom alone
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by freegaza(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
Whether he likes it or not he must let them go to Jumat prayer and they are not just going to Jumat 2mrw but for a mini jihad to retaliate those who were killed by the christian infidels
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by pedestal82(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
@freegaza, u support the killings of infidels as u call them ? Well not surprised with
Ur handle, ddnt expect anything less!
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by Almaiga: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
With the way i see things, and the way the crises is still on in some part of kd, i dont think the curfew would be relaxed.
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by olawalebabs(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
if his conscience is clear about what he does, no qualms he should just make sure he's fair as much as possible.
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
Assuming you were an adviser to him, what would you advice him to do in this situation?
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by olawalebabs(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
Odunnu: Assuming you were an adviser to him, what would you advice him to do in this situation?
simple. The atmosphere is still tense. Why not relax the curfew on friday. Resumed on saturday also relax on sunday. And by monday you allow them to resume work. There will be strict security in any known hotspot. (mosque in southern kd and churches in the metropolis)
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by Odunnu: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
The last bombings didnt happen in the metropolis or the 'hotspot' as you call it. What happens when they decide to go that way again?
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by pedestal82(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Well the curfew has been lifted, as envisaged. But smart, I must agree, friday 12pm to 4pm
And Sunday 9am to 1pm. Meaning 24 hrs on saturday, and no enough time for a preplaned assault
Hopfuly. God be with us all.
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by Odunnu: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
Y'all are in our prayers. If you have a genuine need we can pull thru from this end, holla.
Re: I DON'T Envy Yakowa, Gov Of Kaduna State by Tyche(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
freegaza: Whether he likes it or not he must let them go to Jumat prayer and they are not just going to Jumat 2mrw but for a mini jihad to retaliate those who were killed by the christian infidels
Animal in human skin. Shame on you, big time.

(1) (Reply)

Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash / I Will Be Available To Serve If My Nation Needs Me - Tunde Bakare / Delta’s Newest Judge Seized By Kidnappers On His Way To Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.