Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now (235083 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Yabatech Way Of Calculating Postutme Score For Addmission / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by hamedlayon: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
hello telematic,thanks 4 ur information pls i want 2 know the medical test that will be conducted during intreview so that i can know how 2 threat myself.thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dazzy0009(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2008
HELLO TELEMANTIC: They said if i don't no any senior officer i can't get admission into the academy? Is it Through.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dazzy0009(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2008
Dazzy: DazzyRight now people are Buying past questions at the Academy for N2000 send someone to pick up for you. They may sell at Military cantonment(They did so last year) but I'm not sure if its there now

don't upload anything yet. Get your parent/Gurdian to sign document, take to your exam center

TELEMANTIC: I saw is in the academy registration site,(Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted. Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted) i dont understand wha the means.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by hamedlayon: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2008
hello telematic,how are u?pls i need ur help pls can u tell me all d medical test dat will be conducted during interview so that i can know how 2 threat my self.thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by TELEMANTIC(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2008
Dazzy:
All you can do is to give it your best shot. be positive, you may be among the lucky ones
That means results older than 2004 will not be acceptable
For now just type in your results, dont scan or email anything they will be verified later

Hamedlayon:You must be medically fit in a general sense(ask your doctor). IF you are sick treat your self now. medicals will be after you pass exam and are invited for interview

c33b33
Only your surname printed. No problem must be software glitch. You will still be admitted into your exam center
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by bolajiboi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
pls am in lagos and the banks in my area are not selling the form pls can anyone tell me where i can get the form in lagos
TELEMANTIC PLS LET ME KNOW
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2008
TELEMANTIC:

Dazzy:
All you can do is to give it your best shot. be positive, you may be among the lucky ones
That means results older than 2004 will not be acceptable
For now just type in your results, don't scan or email anything they will be verified later

Hamedlayon:You must be medically fit in a general sense(ask your doctor). IF you are sick treat your self now. medicals will be after you pass exam and are invited for interview

c33b33
Only your surname printed. No problem must be software glitch. You will still be admitted into your exam center
thanks for taking time to answer most of our question, the problem is i still can't print the acknowledge form,have tried at home & about 3 cybercafes
please if you are in anyway connected to those with those phone numbers,pls tell them to control it away from their kids,thanks once more,may Jehovah bless you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by opeyemiahm(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hi,
pls can any one tell me whats going to happen on this,
now i am 21years old but by january 10, i will complete 22 years, and in the form they indicate 21,
pls can i apply?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
opeyemiahm:

Hi,
please can any one tell me whats going to happen on this,
now i am 21years old but by january 10, i will complete 22 years, and in the form they indicate 21,
please can i apply?
from the form i filled,i think its by next year you have to be 21 years old, that means i dont think you will be eligible if you claim you are 21 now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by collinus(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
TELEMATIC Please, can u help me i don't know to do about my Nigerian academy form i took.I am going for the airforce and age limit is that you must not complete 19 before June.My problem is that i am going to complete 19 on may 21 can i still go ahead
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dazzy0009(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
TE LEMANTIC: Thanks for the wonderful reply you have been going me . Sir i want to ask you about some thing because i have been thinking about it and i cant solve my self out, Sir what the diffrent between NIGERIA MILITARY SCHOOL, ZARIA and NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY,KADUNA. I cant give my self any answer to this that is why i want you to help me out about it .
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Angelde: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2008
hello
please can any one help me out/ i have just finish filling the nda form but i discover that is only my first name that appears instead of all my names i have tried to call the customer care line but is not responding
please guys help me out

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by TELEMANTIC(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2008
Angel,
Try to Log in again with your confirmation order number and reprint
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by chrisibu(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2008
Which of the banks can someone get this s.cards? A friend of mine want's to apply.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
Angel_de:

hello
please can any one help me out/ i have just finish filling the nda form but i discover that is only my first name that appears instead of all my names i have tried to call the customer care line but is not responding
please guys help me out

From my xperience,you have to wait for like 2 to 3 days in order for your e-tranzact to be confirmed, then you will be able to see your full names & also be able to edit! cool
chris_ibu:

Which of the banks can someone get this s.cards? A friend of mine want's to apply.
Zenith or Oceanic Bank
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by collinus(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
TELEMAC please can u any one help me i don't know to do about my Nigerian academy form i took.I am going for the airforce and age limit is that you must not complete 19 before June.My problem is that i am going to complete 19 on may 21 can i still go ahead undecided
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by teeboyt4(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hello Sir,

Please Sir kindly help me out with the registration procedure.

I made my payment on Monday, November 10, 2008, But i was unable to
do the registration that day

due to internet service in my area which their servers is not
responding and very slow.

Until now that the service is ok, But i was unable to do the
registration and is to the 5th day

now the 14th November, 2008.

Please kindly help me out on any possible information to solve it.

Ibrahim Rasheed Taiwo
8, Araromi Street, Shogunle, Ikeja, Lagos.

Your fast response would be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards!
Ibrahim Rasheed Taiwo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by RABORN: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
Good day,
Please help me out with the registration because am have problem here with the site,
I made my payment But i can
do the registration because of the web site not responding.
BASIL
From Calabar
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by gomesea(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hi, Concerning the NDA website, i have tried going online but can't reach it, please can any one assist me with an information that i can use in submitting the form. I have gone to their site http://www.ndakadunaonline.org and its not opening. Hope it hasn't close. Reply needed urgently and i can also be reach on 07028196303
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
gomesea:

Hi, Concerning the NDA website, i have tried going online but can't reach it, please can any one assist me with an information that i can use in submitting the form. I have gone to their site http://www.ndakadunaonline.org and its not opening. Hope it hasn't close. Reply needed urgently and i can also be reach on 07028196303
RABORN:

[color=#990000][/color]
Good day,
Please help me out with the registration because am have problem here with the site,
I made my payment But i can
do the registration because of the web site not responding.
BASIL
From Calabar
Same thing happened to me when i was trying to print my acknowledge paper,i will advice you go towards evening cos thats what i did,it may workfor you cool
Please any Abia indigene here you message me and whoever that has gotten the past question should holla me cos it's not available here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by ayoomo9(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
i tried submitting NDA application form but the website was not going through anymore. please someone should kindly help me. this is my mobile numbers: 08060092789(extracool), 08088467643(day), 07026803903. or just mail meat ayoomo9@@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by usj(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2009
NDA PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
For those who wish to go into the Nigeria defence academy we’ve discovered that most people fail this exam previously not because they are not bright or intelligent, but simply because they don’t know what they were going to face in the exam.
They go to the exam hall to face a simple thin they should have known early but then realised that is just some minutes late. For this we’ve taken it upon our selves to bring it to your door step.
Supply directly from the school itself.for those in warri only.
                   Call us today on
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by emmanuelbd: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2009
hello Telemantic ! thanks for the information. what is the maximum age they required and where can i get the pass question pls send the info to my phone number, 08026682070 and, ( emmanuel0081@yahoo.com ) , thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by aliyumohd: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2009
Good day my fellow NAIRALANDER,am popsting in respect of my cousin who has apply for the course and also have the past question with him but the answer part of the past question is no more there,now am pleading on his behalf that anybody that have the past question to call me to this line 07055881786 or mail me ALIYUMOHD1@gmail.com.
Less i forget i will be very glad if the person is from lagos state,plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by KAZZY1234: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
HELLO , PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE CARD THAT I BOUGHT AT THE ZENITH BANK. WHEN I LOGIN THE CODE IT TOOK ME TO THE PAGE THAT I WILL CLICK ON THE ACCEPT. BUT WHEN I CLICK ON THE ACCEPT IT BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE AGAIN, PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THIS,
THANKS.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by KAZZY1234: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hello Sir,

Please Sir kindly help me out with the registration procedure.
I made my payment on TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009, But i was unable to do the registration that day Due to internet service in my area which their servers is not responding and very slow. Until now that the service is ok, But i was unable to do the registration and is to the the 2nd day now the 14th january 2009.Please kindly help me out on any possible information to solve it. ADEDOKUN WALIYU OKE-OTUBU MODAKEKE-IFE OSUN STATE

Your fast response would be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards!
WALIYU ADEDOKUN.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by ideaworks(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2009
THE ADMISSION IS STILL ON TILL THE 30TH OF JANUARY 2009

This is to inform the general public that application for admission into the 61st Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna is now available online from the 20th October, 2008 to 30th January, 2009.

Access codes are to be purchased at the cost of N 1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, excluding bank charges of N250 (Two Hundred and Fifty Naira) Interested candidates are advised to purchase codes for accessing the website www.ndakadunaonline.org from any of the branches of Zenith Bank Plc and other Banks on the eTranzact Platform.

On completion of the online application, candidates are to print acknowledgment and attestation forms which MUST be duly signed and brought to the Examination Centre. The Examination date is on Saturday 21st February, 2009.

In response to request from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a compendium of Past Questions & Answers from 1996 to 2007 at a cost of N 2,000 only and is available at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna and all other Military formations.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE REGULAR COURSE OF NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMYTo be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:

Candidates are expected to have minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or G.C.E. O/L or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choice.
All candidates must have credit in English Language and Mathematics.
All candidates must have at least 2 supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits.
All candidates should be at least 16 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 16 and 18 years old at entry.
Candidates must not be less than 1.68 metres tall.
Eligible candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
All candidates must be single male without legal obligation to support a child or other individuals.
Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted.
Currently, admission into the Academy is restricted to MALE NIGERIANS only.
Local Government certificate of origin must accompanies all application forms and a certificate of state indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.

COURSE REQUIREMENTS FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCESCOURSE GENERAL REQUIREMENT COMPULSORY CREDITS RELEVANT CREDITS

B.Sc Accounting 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language,Economics and Mathematics Accounts, Commerce, Government, Geography and History
B.Sc Economics 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language,Economics and Mathematics Accounts, Commerce, Government, Geography and History
B.A French 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, French and Mathematics Economics, Geography, Government and French
B.Sc Geography 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Geography and Mathematics History, Economics, Government and Agric Science
B.A History 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, History and Mathematics Economics, Geography, Government and French
B.Sc Political Science and Defence Studies 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Government and Mathematics History, Economics, French and Geography.

COURSE REQUIREMENTS FACULTY OF ENGINEERINGCOURSE GENERAL REQUIREMENT COMPULSORY CREDITS RELEVANT CREDITS

B.Engr Civil 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics and Geography
B.Engr Electrical and Electronics 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics and Geography
B.Engr Mechanical 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics and Geography

COURSE REQUIREMENTS FACULTY OF SCIENCECOURSE GENERAL REQUIREMENT COMPULSORY CREDITS RELEVANT CREDITS

B.Sc Biological Science 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry Physics, Agric Science, Geography and Health Science
B.Sc Chemistry 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry Physics, Health Science and Agric Science
B.Sc Computer Science 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics and Physics Chemistry, Additional/Further Mathematics and Geography
B.Sc Mathematics 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics and Physics Chemistry, Additional/Further Mathematics and Geography
B.Sc Physics 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics and Physics Chemistry, Biology and Technical Drawing

E-mail - info@ndakadunaonline.org
Help Lines: 0806 961 6005, 0803 705 3088, 0803 587 7904

NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY, KADUNAWRITTEN ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR 61ST REGULAR COURSEGENERAL INSTRUCTIONSThe following instructions apply to candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 61st Regular Course.

PART ONE - USE OF ENGLISH.The use of English is compulsory for ALL candidates.

PART TWO - CHOICE OF SUBJECTS

CANDIDATES FOR ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES.

Candidates for Arts and Social Sciences are to answer questions in any THREE of the following subjects, which must include the candidate's chosen course.
Mathematics
Economics
Geography
History
Government
French

CANDIDATES FOR THE SCIENCES.

Candidates for the Sciences are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects, which must include the candidates chosen course of study.
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

CANDIDATES FOR ENGINEERING.

Candidates for Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the following subjects:
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by emmanuelbd: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hello ! Pls I'm have downloaded the acknowledgement and done with the signation. were wuld i post the acknowledgement too?? pls i need a quick response to this pls and pls,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dazzy0009(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
HELLO ,  PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE CARD THAT I BOUGHT AT THE ZENITH BANK. WHEN I LOGIN THE CODE IT TOOK ME TO THE PAGE THAT I WILL CLICK ON THE ACCEPT. BUT WHEN I CLICK ON THE ACCEPT IT BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE AGAIN, PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THIS,
THANKS.

Friend there is nothing happening with your Card, what you are going to do now is that, If you want to fill the form used another CY-BER CAFE in your area, The cafe you are using in your area don't have a better NETWORK, So if you really want to register for NDA, used another Cafe , TRY that and you will see that is the cafe that there server is not good.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Hardar4lag(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2009
Dear Mr. TELEMAC please i want to know where else i can get the Past Questions also please i there any connection whereby you can help after the exam.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
emmanuelbd:

Hello ! Pls I'm have downloaded the acknowledgement and done with the signation. were wuld i post the acknowledgement too?? pls i need a quick response to this pls and pls,
[b]you will come withit along with other documents on the exam day,hope tha helped?b]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dondnuhill: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2009
pls i want to apply to NDA its my dream to be dere pls and i wanna know if d admission is closed PLS GET TO ME OR SEND UR NUMBER SO I CALL U AND WE TALK IT OVER +2347086547756 ATS MINE MY EMAIL IS DONDNUHILL@YAHOO.COM DONDNUHILL@LIVE.COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With Wes / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.